For files in the directory with links to file monster

fetish video 9

Postby javuploader » 30 Aug 2015, 23:49

Shameful meat club

Release Year: 2005
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Bondage, Fem Dom, Cock Torture
Video language: German

The fact that this masked sub's cock is growing harder and harder in front of his dommes' eyes makes him feel so ashamed. Still, he can't control it - not even when the bossy ladies come teasing him and beating his throbbing shlong with a crop whip!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 32:13
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3741kbps
Audio: 124kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 913.0 MB
Download Shameful meat club
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

fetish video 90

Postby javuploader » 30 Aug 2015, 23:58

Wonkar Thirappy

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Mistress,Female Domination,Femdom Handjob
Video language: English

In a hospital room for the night was the night the patient. To him came the nurse confined him and his dick masturbation

Format: mp4
Duration: 7:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7125kbps
Audio: 300kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 420.5 MB
Download Wonkar Thirappy
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

fetish video 91

Postby javuploader » 31 Aug 2015, 00:09

Katka Visits Vegas

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Katka Kyptova
Genres: Body Scissor, Choke, Facesit, Figure 4, Flexing, Front Scissor, Head Scissor, Reverse Figure 4, Reverse Head Scissor, Side Scissor, Standing Scissor

Gorgeous Czech Bodybuilder Katka Kyptova visits Las Vegas and Utopia Entertainment was there to document part of her visit. Unfortunately for her boyfriend Andrew, their penthouse suite was so awesome Katka didn't want to go sight seeing! Katka is 5'6" and 140lbs. of the hottest, prettiest, muscle girl, ever to come out of Europe. The beautiful blonde decides to get a little leg workout in, while hangin' out in the room, and that's where Andrew's neck comes in. Katka scissors her hapless boyfriend from all your favorite angles and generally dominates him. Katka bounces Andrew around the suite, while choking him with her creamy, tan, muscular, inner thighs, on the couch, on the floor, while reading her email, on the bed, on the balcony and on the kitchen table. Check out the guide photos, these are actual lifts from the high definition video itself! Katka doesn't speak English very well, but her leggy torture of Andrew speaks for itself. Katka has a perfectly shaped tush, and a pair of the sexiest legs in bodybuilding, but it's her traffic stopping, head turning calves that keep us all drooling. Katka loves to flex, so every time she captures Andrew in a new, devastating scissor, she gives a little smile to the camera and raises her perfectly shaped biceps. What else can we say but. Katka Kyptova Wrestling! 40 minutes, stereo sound. The download is split into 5 parts with a total of 870mb.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 45:11
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2500kbps
Audio: 125kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 874.3 MB
Download Katka Visits Vegas
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

fetish video 91

Postby javuploader » 31 Aug 2015, 00:10

Katka Visits Vegas

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Katka Kyptova
Genres: Body Scissor, Choke, Facesit, Figure 4, Flexing, Front Scissor, Head Scissor, Reverse Figure 4, Reverse Head Scissor, Side Scissor, Standing Scissor

Gorgeous Czech Bodybuilder Katka Kyptova visits Las Vegas and Utopia Entertainment was there to document part of her visit. Unfortunately for her boyfriend Andrew, their penthouse suite was so awesome Katka didn't want to go sight seeing! Katka is 5'6" and 140lbs. of the hottest, prettiest, muscle girl, ever to come out of Europe. The beautiful blonde decides to get a little leg workout in, while hangin' out in the room, and that's where Andrew's neck comes in. Katka scissors her hapless boyfriend from all your favorite angles and generally dominates him. Katka bounces Andrew around the suite, while choking him with her creamy, tan, muscular, inner thighs, on the couch, on the floor, while reading her email, on the bed, on the balcony and on the kitchen table. Check out the guide photos, these are actual lifts from the high definition video itself! Katka doesn't speak English very well, but her leggy torture of Andrew speaks for itself. Katka has a perfectly shaped tush, and a pair of the sexiest legs in bodybuilding, but it's her traffic stopping, head turning calves that keep us all drooling. Katka loves to flex, so every time she captures Andrew in a new, devastating scissor, she gives a little smile to the camera and raises her perfectly shaped biceps. What else can we say but. Katka Kyptova Wrestling! 40 minutes, stereo sound. The download is split into 5 parts with a total of 870mb.

Duration: 45:11
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2500kbps
Audio: 125kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 874.3 MB
Download Katka Visits Vegas
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

fetish video 92

Postby javuploader » 31 Aug 2015, 00:20

Cherry and Kylie Dinner StrapOn 2

Genres: Femdom,Dominate,Mistress,

Two superb strict Mistresses hardcore deep straponed slaves anal hot action.

Duration: 6:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20156kbps
Audio: 309kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 956.7 MB
Download Cherry and Kylie Dinner StrapOn 2
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Femdom (291)

Postby javuploader » 31 Aug 2015, 00:28

His cock and balls are mercilessly bound to the saw horse and clothespins

Genres: Bondage,submission

His cock and balls are mercilessly bound to the saw horse and clothespins and nipple clamps are applied to his chest. He must concentrate on not getting a hard-on or else the cock-and-ball bondage will get tighter! In a very tough suspension he has the pleasure of watching his Mistress cum before she decides it's time to fuck lefty's ass while pulling on his balls...

Duration: 2:14:09
Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video V7
Audio: 93kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 1.5 GB
Download His cock and balls are mercilessly bound to the saw horse and clothespins
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

fetish video 93

Postby javuploader » 31 Aug 2015, 00:30

Ella Kross-Ruining His Orgasm Twice!

Studio: Ellakross

It didn`t take long for me to turn my new boss into yet another one of myslaves, and when I arrive at work and tell him I`ve brought him a fewsurprises he replies with gratitude. However, I`m betting he won`t be sohappy when he finds out what they are! Making him strip naked, I revealthe first surprise by attaching a muzzle to his face and reveal anothersurprise when I bind him to the room`s support column. With my bare titshanging out of my top, I get on my knees and begin stroking his hard cockbut there won`t be any cumming yet for this idiot. I tease him only todeny his orgasm, getting him close to explosion but refusing to let himclimax. This poor loser is rock hard, super horny, and just aching to blowhis big load but when he finally does I wreck the orgasm by taking my handoff his cock and refusing to help him cum. Things go from bad to worse forthis idiot when I immediately latch onto his cock and milk him by makinghim cum yet again. I drain this nobody until his cock and balls arescreaming in agony!

Duration: 10:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6836kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 575.0 MB
Download Ella Kross-Ruining His Orgasm Twice!
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

fetish video 94

Postby javuploader » 31 Aug 2015, 00:40

May I Please Have Your Ass

Genres: Femdom,Dominate,Mistress,

Superb blonde lady and slave boy pussy worship at home action.

Duration: 5:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13518kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 528.6 MB
Download May I Please Have Your Ass
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

fetish video 95

Postby javuploader » 31 Aug 2015, 00:52

Ruining His Orgasm... Twice!

Genres: Mistress,Female Domination,Femdom Handjob,Ruined Orgasms

It didn`t take long for me to turn my new boss into yet another one of myslaves, and when I arrive at work and tell him I`ve brought him a fewsurprises he replies with gratitude. However, I`m betting he won`t be sohappy when he finds out what they are! Making him strip naked, I revealthe first surprise by attaching a muzzle to his face and reveal anothersurprise when I bind him to the room`s support column. With my bare titshanging out of my top, I get on my knees and begin stroking his hard cockbut there won`t be any cumming yet for this idiot. I tease him only todeny his orgasm, getting him close to explosion but refusing to let himclimax. This poor loser is rock hard, super horny, and just aching to blowhis big load but when he finally does I wreck the orgasm by taking my handoff his cock and refusing to help him cum. Things go from bad to worse forthis idiot when I immediately latch onto his cock and milk him by makinghim cum yet again. I drain this nobody until his cock and balls arescreaming in agony!

Duration: 10:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6836kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 211.5 MB
Download Ruining His Orgasm... Twice!
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

fetish video 96

Postby javuploader » 31 Aug 2015, 01:06

Gag Balled

Studio: Paraphilia

The Slaves were so bad that there Master took them in the Cellar and .

Format: avi
Duration: 1:41:39
Video: 512x384, XviD, 803kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 699.8 MB
Download Gag Balled
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Femdom (292)

Postby javuploader » 31 Aug 2015, 01:13

Humiliating tease and denial, and tight bondage reduce daac to nothing

Dominant and serious as ever, Amber Rayne takes daac places he may have never dreamed. Harsh caning, humiliating tease and denial, and tight bondage reduce daac to nothing more than a man-whore piece of sex-slave meat to be used for Amber's insatiable appetite for sex and inflicting pain.

Duration: 2:20:47

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 1.6 GB
Download Humiliating tease and denial, and tight bondage reduce daac to nothing
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Femdom (292)

Postby javuploader » 31 Aug 2015, 01:14

Dominant and serious as ever, Amber Rayne takes daac places he may have never dreamed. Harsh caning, humiliating tease and denial, and tight bondage reduce daac to nothing more than a man-whore piece of sex-slave meat to be used for Amber's insatiable appetite for sex and inflicting pain.

Image Image
Image Image

javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Femdom (292)

Postby javuploader » 31 Aug 2015, 01:15

Image Image
Image Image

javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

fetish video 97

Postby javuploader » 31 Aug 2015, 01:19

Mistress Alexis

Bobbi Starr is a greedy, conniving burglar who breaks into Jewell Marceau's home. Fearless & bold, Jewell catches Bobbi in the act and makes her submit while enduring kinky predicaments of tight bondage, mouth filling gags, & deeply penetrating enema & anal play. To avoid going to prison, Bobbi sees no other choice but to agree to Jewell's sadistic demands!

Duration: 1:08:12
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 1993kbps
Audio: 60kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 1.0 GB
Download Mistress Alexis
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

fetish video 97

Postby javuploader » 31 Aug 2015, 01:20

Mistress Alexis

Bobbi Starr is a greedy, conniving burglar who breaks into Jewell Marceau's home. Fearless & bold, Jewell catches Bobbi in the act and makes her submit while enduring kinky predicaments of tight bondage, mouth filling gags, & deeply penetrating enema & anal play. To avoid going to prison, Bobbi sees no other choice but to agree to Jewell's sadistic demands!

Duration: 1:08:12
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 1993kbps
Audio: 60kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 1.0 GB
Download Mistress Alexis
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information