Strapon and Femdom video collection - extreme hard sex video

For files in the directory with links to file monster

Femdom (272)

Postby javuploader » 30 Aug 2015, 08:17

BDSM and Femdom 42

Video language: Russian

The way these beautiful ladies deal with their slave is really a piece of art. Anna and Mara humiliate their faithful slaves with taste and passion. They don't waste a single word or move, perfect in all ways just the way goddesses must be...

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 2:42:47
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video V8, 961kbps
Audio: 62kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 1.2 GB
Download BDSM and Femdom 42
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Femdom (273)

Postby javuploader » 30 Aug 2015, 09:06

When bruises rise up on the slut's cock and balls it fuels the ladies sadistic frenzy

Video language: English

When bruises rise up on the slut's cock and balls it fuels the ladies sadistic frenzy. Brianna produces a metal round and begins fucking the slut's cocks. The terrified slut trembles as the ladies laugh, enjoying his fear and suffering...

Duration: 37:13
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 156kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 522.8 MB
Download When bruises rise up on the slut's cock and balls it fuels the ladies sadistic frenzy
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Femdom (274)

Postby javuploader » 30 Aug 2015, 09:52

I've got an extremely dirty hobby- to feel a tied up and screaming from pain

Let me tell you a little about myself. I am a sexy blonde of 22 years old and I've got an extremely dirty hobby- to feel a tied up and screaming from pain guy at my sexy feet! You don't believe that? Just watch how cruelly I treat my regular slave when he tried to express some disobedience and naughtiness! I bind him tightly and strike his white body with my favorite stick!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:44:56
Video: 768x576, DivX 5, 980kbps
Audio: 156kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 878.0 MB
Download I've got an extremely dirty hobby- to feel a tied up and screaming from pain
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Femdom (275)

Postby javuploader » 30 Aug 2015, 10:38

Oh yeah! Right you are, I am a wild and aggressive Mistress and I'm gonna make a good

Ha! I know this guy had a reputation of a playboy before we met at the party and I invited him to my place! Of course he agreed hoping for a good fuck but what I wanted to do with that needless piece of meat between his legs was just to cut it down! Oh yeah! Right you are, I am a wild and aggressive Mistress and I'm gonna make a good obedient slave from this pig! He drank too much but when awoke I was already armed with a huge strapon and immediately stuck it in his crying mouth!

Duration: 1:40:11
Video: 768x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1496kbps
Audio: 125kbps

Image Image
Image Image

Download Oh yeah! Right you are, I am a wild and aggressive Mistress and I'm gonna make a good
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Femdom (276)

Postby javuploader » 30 Aug 2015, 11:24

I never give relaxation to my hard-working slave

I never give relaxation to my hard-working slave! This night I had a dirty plan to make my donkey lick all my body clean and dry and eat all dirtiness from the skin! We started from the feet and toes and then I directed slave's head with the help of the dog-collar put on his neck! His tongue soon appeared in my pussy and asshole (I didn't wash them after toilet) but it seemed to me he wasn't too zealous this time, that's why my ever present leash reminded the worm about heartiness and he satisfied my dirty pussy again, this time trying to do all his best!

Duration: 1:29:51
Video: 768x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1617kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 1.1 GB
Download I never give relaxation to my hard-working slave
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Femdom (277)

Postby javuploader » 30 Aug 2015, 12:09

Swapping between riding his face and his cock Sandra makes herself cum several times

Genres: Bondage,submission

Swapping between riding his face and his cock Sandra makes herself cum several times. In doggy position, the humiliation is written all over tj's face. His virgin ass is fucked as tears well up in his eyes...

Duration: 1:43:54
Video: 768x576, Windows Media Video 9, 954kbps
Audio: 194kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 884.0 MB
Download Swapping between riding his face and his cock Sandra makes herself cum several times
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Femdom (278)

Postby javuploader » 30 Aug 2015, 12:56

Today she is both, which means kade will not only have to entertain her, he will also need

Today she is both, which means kade will not only have to entertain her, he will also need to satisfy her sexual hunger! In an incredibly tight strapado with his balls pulled back to his ams and a huge gag stuffed in his mouth kade waits for Penny to enter.

Duration: 2:07:30
Video: 768x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1036kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Image Image
Image Image

Download Today she is both, which means kade will not only have to entertain her, he will also need
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Femdom (279)

Postby javuploader » 30 Aug 2015, 13:46

A male sub that says he only wants to pay for pain

Harmony has a new client in her dungeon. A male sub that says he only wants to pay for pain. Harmony swiftly reminds him that just because he books a session with a Mistress does not mean things will necessarily go his way. She takes it upon herself to teach daac the joys of bondage sex, while still inflicting a good amount of discipline...

Duration: 2:32:02
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video V7

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 1.1 GB
Download A male sub that says he only wants to pay for pain
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Femdom (28)

Postby javuploader » 30 Aug 2015, 14:30

Full Service Foot Bitch - Britney Amber

Mistress Britney Amber has turned her slave into a full on foot bitch for life. No pussy allowed as the only pleasure he will ever receive is from the sensation of her bare soles sliding on his cock. Before he is allowed any type of reward he must properly worship her high heels and delicious size 8 feet.

Duration: 15:46
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3908kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 473.8 MB
Download Full Service Foot Bitch - Britney Amber
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Femdom (280)

Postby javuploader » 30 Aug 2015, 15:16

Miss Brooke fills wildbill's mouth with a dildo gag and gives him instruction on how

She figures his balls would now be blue enough that he could show some real enthusiasm. Miss Brooke fills wildbill's mouth with a dildo gag and gives him instruction on how to please a woman with a cock...

Duration: 3:12:34
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video V7

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 1.4 GB
Download Miss Brooke fills wildbill's mouth with a dildo gag and gives him instruction on how
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Femdom (281)

Postby javuploader » 30 Aug 2015, 16:01

Hosed, Hung and Milked

Genres: FemDom, StrapOn, BDSM, Bondage, Cock Torture, Foot Worship, Spanking, Tease & Denial, Cuckolding, Fetish

A 36 minute trip to pantyhose paradise as Mistress Ariana uses all Her skills to pressurize tall slave's huge balls and then milks a gigantic release directly into his face and wide open mouth. The sensuous Mistress stands 5'9" in Her bare pantyhose covered feet and uses every inch of Her hard young body on the large submissive beneath Her.

Duration: 40:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 31kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 344.5 MB
Download Hosed, Hung and Milked
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Femdom (282)

Postby javuploader » 30 Aug 2015, 16:49

He cannot see Miss Capri as she slides onto his cock ordering him to fuck her harder

Capri can shock it into an erection! Once hard, daniel is hooded. He cannot see Miss Capri as she slides onto his cock ordering him to fuck her harder. He is permitted to cum but must then lick up every drop! Detention ends with daniel getting fucked in the ass...the best possible lesson any dominant female teacher could give...

Duration: 3:04:09
Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video V7
Audio: 93kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 2.1 GB
Download He cannot see Miss Capri as she slides onto his cock ordering him to fuck her harder
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Femdom (283)

Postby javuploader » 30 Aug 2015, 17:36

Shy enters and promptly sits on his face. She requires a slave that perform under

Shy enters and promptly sits on his face. She requires a slave that perform under pressure! Later, while gagged, lefty is repeatedly flogged on his ass and chest. His cock is hard and ready to please his Mistress so she pushes it deep into her pussy and orders lefty to fuck her hard...

Duration: 1:47:10

Image Image
Image Image

Download Shy enters and promptly sits on his face. She requires a slave that perform under
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Femdom (284)

Postby javuploader » 30 Aug 2015, 18:22

Their male subs had better watch out! Rope bondage, flogging and nipple clamps begin

Love but demanding women like her have high expectations and when not satisfied, their male subs had better watch out! Rope bondage, flogging and nipple clamps begin the session. servant is ball gagged throughout so Shy does not have to listen to his whining. Later, he is ordered to lick her boots clean...

Duration: 2:12:26

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 1.5 GB
Download Their male subs had better watch out! Rope bondage, flogging and nipple clamps begin
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Femdom (285)

Postby javuploader » 30 Aug 2015, 19:07

Not convinced that oscar will behave in future he suffers through one final act of humiliation

In a very tight crab tie Miss Flame's pussy and ass his face as he is given a lesson in how to satisfy a strong demanding woman. Not convinced that oscar will behave in future he suffers through one final act of humiliation...

Duration: 2:24:08

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 1.6 GB
Download Not convinced that oscar will behave in future he suffers through one final act of humiliation
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

PreviousNext

Return to FilesMonster