Strapon and Femdom video collection - extreme hard sex video

For files in the directory with links to file monster

fetish video 202

Postby javuploader » 05 Aug 2015, 01:32

Mistress Nikita (5 clips)

Cast: Mistress Nikita
Genres: slave, humilation, femdom, high heel, long nails
Video language: English

I will be addressed as Mistress Nikita unless I instruct otherwise.
There is little else that pleases me more than seeing a fully grown man at the end of my leash grovel at my high heels begging me to use him like the slut we both know he was born to be! You know the truth. Isn't it time to stop denying what you really are?
I am an experienced lifestyle dominant and professional dominatrix possessing a variety of skills necessary to train the genuinely subservient male. This is who I am, not something I pretend to be for a few hours a day. If you're sincerely seeking a new reality where your true fetishistic desires and fantasies will be consensually explored, enjoyed and exploited, you just found it. If you're here to play dress up and giggle for thirty minutes so you can get off then crawl back into your hole and continue playing with yourself.
I will be delighted to take full advantage of your submissive tendencies or masochistic needs and use them to fuel the pure pleasure I receive training men as my playthings.
Sincere male slaves, submissives, pain puppies, sissy sluts, pets, pony boys and fetishists are encouraged to apply. You must be willing and able to communicate your interests and limits clearly. Don't worry; I have heard them all before and I know exactly what to do with them.

Format: mp4
Duration: 40:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7662kbps
Audio: 184kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 2.3 GB
Download Mistress Nikita (5 clips)
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

fetish video 203

Postby javuploader » 05 Aug 2015, 02:18

sub mission

Release Year: 2012
Genres: Femdom, Humilation of man.

Polish mistress zlatka steve extreme hard humilation of slave. Enjoy!

Format: flv
Duration: 47:22
Video: 640x512, AVC (H.264), 976kbps
Audio: 93kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 366.8 MB
Download sub mission
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

fetish video 204

Postby javuploader » 05 Aug 2015, 03:04

Strap-On Upgrade

Mistress AJ uses a latex suit that covers her crotch to tease and torment associated slave. Her latex panties sitting on her very tight, and the slave can not penetrate through the language of this obstacle. Mistress teases both hands and tongue locked into the trap of a member of a slave. Member increases under the action of the above two factors , but the trap - not rubber , and iron (steel) . It brings great pain and suffering for poor . In the end , the mistress bares her crotch and licks her slave until she cums while riding on his face. Then, satisfied mistress out .... leaving with nothing - razdraznennogo but unsatisfied slave.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:03:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 568.6 MB
Download Strap-On Upgrade
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

fetish video 205

Postby javuploader » 05 Aug 2015, 03:52

Machine fucking and milking: Mistress Ezada ruining the orgasms of Her slave twice

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Mistress Ezada Sinn
Genres: Chastity, Femdom, Ruined orgasms

Last two weeks I have been on tour in Belgium and the UK. As My interest was captured by other males offering themselves to Me as slaves, My personal slave has mostly remained neglected, with his chastity device remaining locked this whole time. Today I found some interesting toys in the dungeon I rented in London, and I want to test them one My slave. He will finally have the chance to have a release, with the help of a fucking machine and a milking machine.
I strapped him to the bondage table, with his legs spread wide, leaving his groin exposed. First I want to see the fucking machine in action, so, before even taking off My slave's chastity, I put a condom on the dildo, shove it in his tight ass and start the machine. It's delightful to see how the dildo goes in and out of his ass, how tense this makes him, partly because of the pain it causes, partly because he likes it. I can increase the speed and make him scream, or I can reduce it, and you can see how the pleasure takes over and he softens on the table. When I take off his chastity, he is already hard. Now it's time for the milking machine to come into action. I chose the smallest tube, it will have the most powerful effect. Indeed, it took less than half a minute to bring him close to orgasm using both machines. In the moment I see he is close to cumming, I take the milking machine off his cock and watch him fill his condom with a generous load of cum several seconds later, while he is still being fucked by the other machine. Oops, I ruined his orgasm, again. Now he has to clean his mess, meaning I empty his condom in his mouth, and put another one on his still quite hard cock. I know he's sensitive now, after cumming, but I want to milk him properly, so the machines will continue to do their job regardless of his discomfort. And a wonderful job they do, making him cum again in a matter of minutes, even though his cock began to soften from the pain. Another ruined orgasm, and another load of cum to go in the slave's mouth. Now I'm pleased, and I'm getting bored. So I put his chastity cage back on and leave the slave there, tied up and helpless, with the fucking machine still drilling his ass. I have more interesting things to do now...

Duration: 12:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps
Audio: 161kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 293.4 MB
Download Machine fucking and milking: Mistress Ezada ruining the orgasms of Her slave twice
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

fetish video 206

Postby javuploader » 05 Aug 2015, 04:38

Subjugated By Sarah

Extreme femdom from mistress Madame Sarka, Outside humiliation. Enjoy!

Duration: 55:00

File size: 493.3 MB
Download Subjugated By Sarah
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

fetish video 207

Postby javuploader » 05 Aug 2015, 05:27

Thank You For Letting Me Cum

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Kate, Nickey & Val, Jessica & Mia
Genres: FemDom, LezDom, Slut,Pussy Licking

Val is snoozing, but not for long. Because while Kate is filming her in her adorable slumber, Nickey wanders by and the girls decide it's time to wake up their adorable pet with some oral.Jessica intends to use pretty Mia for pussy licking service today. But Jessica loves her cute female pet so much that she will allow her to please herself as well so that she also enjoys a climax of her own. She deserves it for being so loving and loyal.

Duration: 14:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2500kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 276.7 MB
Download Thank You For Letting Me Cum
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

fetish video 208

Postby javuploader » 05 Aug 2015, 06:15

Struggle & Suck

Domina Alexis continues razvlektsya servant. This time he was to her - in the role of living dildos ..... rather, his face ....

Duration: 39:00
Video: 320x240, Windows Media Video 9, 987kbps
Audio: 19kbps

File size: 284.9 MB
Download Struggle & Suck
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

fetish video 209

Postby javuploader » 05 Aug 2015, 07:05

Striking Blonde

Dominated, and jerked off like a helpless chump, and he's gonna love every dick sucking, pussy fucking second of it so, grab a seat and watch the Attack Of The Cfnm!

Duration: 45:57
Video: 320x240, Windows Media Video 9, 479kbps
Audio: 19kbps

File size: 266.8 MB
Download Striking Blonde
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

fetish video 21

Postby javuploader » 05 Aug 2015, 07:50

Keep Doing That Like A Good Boy

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Femdom,Dominate,Mistress,

Lucky boyfriend pussy licking with beautiful Mistress hot session fun.

Duration: 6:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13541kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 648.5 MB
Download Keep Doing That Like A Good Boy
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

fetish video 210

Postby javuploader » 05 Aug 2015, 08:41

Male anal fuck slut

Release Year: 2005
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fem Dom
Video language: German

As if whipping and foot worshipping weren't enough, here comes the main course on this masked freak's femdom menu. Watch him help the domina strap her big rubber dick on and open his cheeks submissively, urging her to fuck him like the whore he is!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 10:04
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3755kbps
Audio: 124kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 286.4 MB
Download Male anal fuck slut
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

fetish video 211

Postby javuploader » 05 Aug 2015, 09:23

Take It Deep

Mistress Lexi has found the perfect new girlfriend for your slave cock. No more hand jobs allowed for you. No more pussy. Only a machine to bring you sexual pleasure as it drains your balls whether you want it or not. It is the 21st century and women want nothing to do with dicks anymore. We are just going to attach all males to pumping machines and extract orgasm after orgasm milking every last drop of cum from you.

Duration: 1:07:53
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 613.4 MB
Download Take It Deep
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

fetish video 212

Postby javuploader » 05 Aug 2015, 10:20

Hard femdom whipping

Release Year: 2005
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fem Dom
Video language: German

This beautiful sun-drenched parlor looks like a perfect place for an artful erotic shoot but. That's clearly not something that will actually happen there today. It's going to be the stage for a kinky-ass femdom whipping scene by a luscious Mistress!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 9:22
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3727kbps
Audio: 124kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 264.4 MB
Download Hard femdom whipping
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

fetish video 213

Postby javuploader » 05 Aug 2015, 11:03

Swallow Her Squirt

Mistress Gigi has a special chastity device installed on her slave containing extremely sharp spikes to prevent cocks from getting an erection. She sexually teases him with her enormous 36E tits and perfect pussy proving how effective her sadistic chastity device is when locked on. Her slave will never have the pleasure of getting his dick hard again.

Duration: 42:32

File size: 395.6 MB
Download Swallow Her Squirt
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

fetish video 214

Postby javuploader » 05 Aug 2015, 11:53

Swallow Her Squirt 2

Domina Alexis suffers from split personality . Having fun with a slave , then it makes it otlizyvat between her legs (which corresponds to the kind of feminine ), then imagines himself a black man , and makes a slave suck - black and very thick dildo attached at her waist . In the end, her mental state comes in a plane that she does not already know - who she is . And so , the slave continues otlizyvat between her legs , and she - proudly and majestically continues nadrachivat artificial black cock - presenting themselves Negro . Although maybe I'm wrong , maybe she just realized - who is she? Because usually in hermaphrodites have both male and female sexual organs ) ) At the end of the video , Alexis ( put , put , put .... underline) slave on all fours and prepared to enter his anus and his black fat friend . Poor man 's face changed much .... I feel sorry for him once it became

Duration: 39:04

File size: 362.5 MB
Download Swallow Her Squirt 2
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

fetish video 215

Postby javuploader » 05 Aug 2015, 12:37

Taste The Cum

Andy hostess entertains with his "bottom". Today she has a great mood and she even give a moment of pleasure slave, through oral sex and stimulate its economy - its gentle and skillful hands. And of course, saddles his crotch (which has already become a large and flexible) - it's the economy

Duration: 38:43

File size: 359.3 MB
Download Taste The Cum
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

PreviousNext

Return to FilesMonster