Strapon and Femdom video collection - extreme hard sex video

For files in the directory with links to file monster

Fetish video 306

Postby javuploader » 21 May 2015, 17:01

Cherry Torn's Big Juicy Bubble Butt

Video language: English

Cherry Torn once again presents herself to Mistress MISSogyny for punishment and slave training, and the Mistress rembers Cherrys lithe body and juicy ass and is eager to once again inflict punishment and torment of this willing and eager submissive slut. Cherry is rigged in a standing position: two long steel pipes are rigged to a dog collar and then they run down to the floor. Wrist and ankle restraints are attached to the pipe so Cherry can shuffle a little but has no real freedom.

Format: mp4
Duration: 29:14
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1390kbps
Audio: 103kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 321.0 MB
Download Cherry Torn's Big Juicy Bubble Butt
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Fetish video 307

Postby javuploader » 21 May 2015, 17:52

Do As I Say

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Strapon, FemDom, Straight, Anal

I can definitely, honestly and absolutely say that you have never seen a casting session quite like this on our website before. When young stud Swen came into my office I bet he had no idea about what I had in mind for him in this casting session. You see, I had decided that instead of getting fucked, I wanted to be the one fucking the studs for a change, so before he arrived I had put on my strap on dildo and it was hidden under my desk like a rubber rod of revenge. Swen seemed like quite a nice guy and it was apparent he needed work and money and to be fair, when I first stood up and revealed my secret tool, he barely flinched. As I tried to coax him into sucking and letting me fuck him with my plastic cock, he did put up a bit of resistance, but it was all in vain as I charmed my way into his asshole. We started with him sucking on my rubber cock, I was completely into the role play of it, and then it was time. I eased it up his ass with the aid of some lube and he seemed to be ok with it, riding my plastic phallic pole in reverse cowgirl before turning around to face me. It soon became apparent that he wasn't enjoying it enough to become erect and it was clear I wasn't going to get a cumshot, but I was definitely going to get my orgasm. He dismounted and I got him to do some ass to mouth, sucking on my plastic dick as I masturbated myself to an intense orgasm. I have to say, that I most certainly enjoyed spicing it up a little on the casting couch, it was certainly different for me and they do say a change is as good as a rest. I think Swen just thought the whole session was just a pain in the ass. Enjoy members, you might never see another female agent video quite like this one again.

Duration: 27:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7813kbps
Audio: 122kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 1.5 GB
Download Do As I Say
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Fetish video 308

Postby javuploader » 21 May 2015, 18:42

Addicted to Bondage

Sasha Knox is addicted to Mistress Missogynys deft hand and skill at erotic Lezdom device torment. After getting her ass and pussy totally dominated her first time in Mistress,s dungeon, Sashas slave training today is going to focus on nipple torment. Missogyny restrains Sasha arched backwards, her feet trapped underneath her and her perky natural tits pointing up at the ceiling.

Duration: 25:35
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1452kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 292.5 MB
Download Addicted to Bondage
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Fetish video 309

Postby javuploader » 21 May 2015, 19:33

Lovely Ela Darling receives a painful lesson

Ela Darling is a real life librarian -- the sexy, naughty kind you fantasize about. This nerdy bookworm has a huge appetite for kink, and she found herself unable to refuse the invitation to Mistress Missogynys dungeon to catalog her collection of torment implements and slave training devices. Missogyny ties the lovely Ela to a wire fence and strips her naked, exposing her perky A-cup tits and hidden sexy tattoos. Ela is made to bite down on the handle of one of Mistresss floggers while Missogyny rips of her pantyhose and fondles her pussy.

Duration: 31:51
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1455kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 364.9 MB
Download Lovely Ela Darling receives a painful lesson
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Fetish video 31

Postby javuploader » 21 May 2015, 20:24

18 year old slaveboy chewed up and spit out by two HOT femdom nymph Bitches!

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Kink: Divine Bitches
Cast: Gia DiMarco, Cody Allen, Maitresse Madeline, Felony

What do all 18 year old boys wish and dream for? To be fucked by two hot fem dom babes at the same time!! We do just that for Cody Allen but Divine Bitches style!!! Cody might only be 18 years old but he dreams of being dominated and used by strong, sexy DIVINE women. He's made to remove all his clothes for a little CFNM humiliation. When he does, they realize he already has his cock and balls tied up. Can you believe that? What a fucking little slut! They tie him up, whip him, administer CBT and tease him with their hot latex clad bodies. Cody is then double team strap-on ass fucked. He has his prostate milked until he sprays his load without them even touching his cock! He's wrestled down and used like a human dildo, his mouth as a vibrator and covered in their squirt then denied to cum!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 2:01
Video: 640x360, VP6F
Audio: 125kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 16.8 MB
Download 18 year old slaveboy chewed up and spit out by two HOT femdom nymph Bitches!
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Fetish video 310

Postby javuploader » 21 May 2015, 21:16

Caught Cheating & Punished

Release Year: 2012
Genres: Femdom, Humilation of man.

The girls were taking turns groping him and stroking his cock. Right when he was about to cum, they stopped stroking him causing his cum to slowly dribble out of his cock ruining his orgasm completely!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:07
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video V8, 1954kbps
Audio: 93kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 273.4 MB
Download Caught Cheating & Punished
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Fetish video 311

Postby javuploader » 21 May 2015, 22:04

Ela Darling Trained to Obedience

This lesbian bondage video is one of the few on the site that puts humiliation and degradation of the sub at the forefront. While Missogyny is keen to call her submissive subs sluts and harlots, she keeps it at a certain level of decorum...in a sense, they are kindred spirits and they belong to a closely knit collective of lesbian bondage adherents. This session with Ela Darling however shows a darker side to Mistress Missogyny, one keen on exposing her sub as something inferior and worthy of extra cruel treatment.

Duration: 31:05
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 105kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 358.5 MB
Download Ela Darling Trained to Obedience
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Fetish video 312

Postby javuploader » 21 May 2015, 22:57

The Body

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Strapon, FemDom, Straight, Anal

Carmen had it all when she strolled into my office, tall busty and beautiful she was making my panties perspire within moments of seeing her. This siren of beauty was not leaving this office until I had sampled her, no matter what it took. She had come to the office, like all of them before her, looking for well paid work. She was currently working as a lawyers assistant and it came out in the conversation that she might have had to use her beauty to get the job in the first place. She had a boyfriend but I think she was sleeping with her boss also to keep her position in the office secure. I could see an angle I could take now to get her naked and on the couch writhing beneath me. When I asked her about doing some erotic shoots she didn't seem keen, so it was time to pull out the big guns. I said that just like her current boss, if she wanted lots of amazing jobs off me she was going to have to do something for me and earn them. She got what I meant and after a promise of a months work in Paris we were soon getting comfortable on the casting couch. She was shaking when I first approached her and after licking her breasts I moved down to the mound. This is when she got real nervous, she had never been with a woman before and it all felt strange to her without a cock being down there. That was not going to stop me, I told her to wait a moment and I returned with my special large strap on dildo. If she wanted a cock I was going to give her one. She instantly calmed down and I slid it deep inside as her pussy clamped down on the shaft. I loved pretending to be a man fucking a woman, and after giving her some amazing strokes from the missionary position, I swapped it over to doggy. I fucked her hard and deep from behind, pulling on her long luscious hair as I rode her into orgasm town as she convulsed on the couch. She was so turned on herself now she couldn't wait to return the favor and she was licking my pussy with great skill for a first timer, and then my own orgasm hit me like a train. Amazing casting with an amazing woman

Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 36:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5616kbps
Audio: 305kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 1.5 GB
Download The Body
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Fetish video 313

Postby javuploader » 21 May 2015, 23:48

Plaintiff Sexually Harassed

Genres: Femdom, CFNM

Watch as he is stripped of his clothing and his dignity and given a very humiliating punishment in front of his sexy lawyer!

Duration: 35:51

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 533.8 MB
Download Plaintiff Sexually Harassed
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Fetish video 314

Postby javuploader » 22 May 2015, 00:37

Tori Lux gets locked in stocks

Tori Lux keeps proving her usefulness to Mistress Missogyny as a submissive slut and dungeon test subject. She has a tremendous appetite for pain and punishment, and her willingness to accept discipline puts her in the top of Mistress Missogynys class. During her session in this video, Mistress has a set of stocks she has been dying to play with and she wanted dear, sweet Tori to be the first to try out. The stocks are inverted however, and the punishee is locked in at the wrists and ankles with a large space for the ass to protrude instead of the head.

Duration: 30:38
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1459kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 352.0 MB
Download Tori Lux gets locked in stocks
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Fetish video 314

Postby javuploader » 22 May 2015, 00:39

Tori Lux keeps proving her usefulness to Mistress Missogyny as a submissive slut and dungeon test subject. She has a tremendous appetite for pain and punishment, and her willingness to accept discipline puts her in the top of Mistress Missogynys class. During her session in this video, Mistress has a set of stocks she has been dying to play with and she wanted dear, sweet Tori to be the first to try out. The stocks are inverted however, and the punishee is locked in at the wrists and ankles with a large space for the ass to protrude instead of the head.

Image Image
Image Image

javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Fetish video 314

Postby javuploader » 22 May 2015, 00:40

Image Image
Image Image

javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Fetish video 315

Postby javuploader » 22 May 2015, 01:28

Humiliating Prison Experience

Then the took his cock out of the girls pussy, and shoved it deep into her ass. He was so turned on, but the girls made sure to make sure he didn't enjoy it enough! Watch how they instructed him to lick ass, get completely humiliated, then ruin the best sexual experience of his life!

Duration: 25:06

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 358.9 MB
Download Humiliating Prison Experience
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Fetish video 316

Postby javuploader » 22 May 2015, 02:22

Tori Lux Is A Good Little Piggy

Tori Lux is fast becoming one of Mistress Missogynys favourite pain sluts. The sub pig loves pain and restraint and gets off on the total loss of freedom of movement in device bondage. Missogyny locks her in a sitting position with her arms and legs splayed wide, allowing easy access to Toris upturned ass and big, puffy pussy. Mistress MISSogyny relishes her time in the dungeon with Tori, spanking and whipping her tender pussy, watching the lips become red and sensitive with pain and arousal.

Duration: 29:10
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1432kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 329.1 MB
Download Tori Lux Is A Good Little Piggy
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Fetish video 317

Postby javuploader » 22 May 2015, 03:11

The Locker Room Bandit

Release Year: 2011

Jim has a history for treating women a certain way and it was time Melanie and her friends taught him a good lesson. She showed up at his office with her two friends Ashley and Tina, while he was working, ready to teach him some business! She was extremely pissed off that he had been so abusive so they started to take his clothes off to humiliate him!

Duration: 23:15
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1954kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 350.3 MB
Download The Locker Room Bandit
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information