Strapon and Femdom video collection - extreme hard sex video

For files in the directory with links to file monster

Fetish video 218

Postby javuploader » 18 May 2015, 05:42

Team Tarrasque vs Team Grappler eps. 3

Studio: Kink: Ultimate Surrender
Cast: Andre Shakti,Darling,Lisa Tiffian,Daisy Ducati,Yasmine Loven,Jeze Belle
Video language: English

Welcome to Tag Team Tuesday. This week Lisa Tiffian and Yasmine Loven take ok Daisy Ducati and Andre Shakti. With all this Tit and Ass on Team Tarrasque, the Grapplers are in for some smoothering. This match only goes 2 rounds. One wrestler take a heavy hit and since the team captain for the Tarrasques didn't attend, it's an unfair advantage to put a fresh Darling in to replace her injured player

Format: flv
Duration: 1:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1639kbps
Audio: 122kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 19.3 MB
Download Team Tarrasque vs Team Grappler eps. 3
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Fetish video 219

Postby javuploader » 18 May 2015, 06:31

Her Muscles, Her Pleasure

Studio: Kink: Divine Bitches
Cast: Mistress Kara,Mike Panic

Mistress Kara captures Mike Panic in a covert operation created to supply the Divine Bitches with new flesh. Mistress Kara's sly tongue is all that is needed to put Mike instantly into submission. Her bulging muscles holding him down rubbing her beautiful pussy all over him. Fucking him deep in the ass while rocking her strong hips. She uses CBT and whipping to break him down even more and pounds her pussy and ass into his face while he wears a dildo gag! All bow down to the superior strength of Mistress Kara!

Format: flv
Duration: 1:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1761kbps
Audio: 122kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 15.1 MB
Download Her Muscles, Her Pleasure
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Fetish video 22

Postby javuploader » 18 May 2015, 07:23

The slut to lick her own disgusting dirty feet clean

The whores feet are so disgustingly filthy that i decide to humiliate her by making her lick them clean. I torment her while i watch her struggle to lick the sloes of her dirty black feet clean for me. The whore does as i say because she knows she would get a punch in the face if she didn't. She struggles and bends in discomfort to lick her own filthy feet clean for my amusement. I her to lick between her filthy toes, suck the black dirt of her heels. When she has finished the left foot i make her lick her right foot clean insulting and degrading her verbally all the way through. The slags tongue is black after this clip. Dirty fucking whore!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:53
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3806kbps
Audio: 125kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 147.6 MB
Download The slut to lick her own disgusting dirty feet clean
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Fetish video 254

Postby javuploader » 19 May 2015, 16:09

Medical Femdom 4

Lady Hera's servant has misbehaved. So she takes him to her attic where he receives his well-deserved punishment. You will get goosebumps when you hear him screaming from all the pain and humiliation he has to endure!

Duration: 23:53
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1610kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 293.6 MB
Download Medical Femdom 4
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Fetish video 255

Postby javuploader » 19 May 2015, 16:36

Milked Like A Bitch (23 Apr 2015) Femdom Empire

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Femdom Empire
Cast: Bella Marie
Genres: BDSM, Femdom, Hardcore, Extreme, Bondage, Spanking, Domination

Mistress Bella dehumanizes her slaves keeping them imprisoned as her own personal pets. The only way her bitch is allowed to cum is caged and on all fours waiting to lap it all up for her enjoyment.

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4185kbps
Audio: 245kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 415.8 MB
Download Milked Like A Bitch (23 Apr 2015) Femdom Empire
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Fetish video 256

Postby javuploader » 19 May 2015, 17:23

Maria Pie, Rossy Bush - Athletic Maria Pie Dominates Rossy Bush With Strap On (2015)

Release Year: 2015
Studio: StraplessDildo
Cast: Maria Pie, Rossy Bush
Genres: Strapon

Maria Pie is a football player, and has all the gear to show it. Her shoulder pads and helmet look sleek and sexy with her shiny leotard and tights. Rossy craves Maria's strapless dildo, so Maria brings it out through a hole in her tights. Rossy deepthroats the fake cock before she slides up her tight skirt to make room for a sexy penetration. Maria makes both herself and Rossy feel so good with the strapless strap on.

Duration: 23:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8703kbps
Audio: 184kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 1.5 GB
Download Maria Pie, Rossy Bush - Athletic Maria Pie Dominates Rossy Bush With Strap On (2015)
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Fetish video 257

Postby javuploader » 19 May 2015, 18:14

Medical Femdom 3

These Latina bitches can't get enough dick...so they carry their own! Strap-on dildos and hot Latina girls make for an interesting mix. Watch these ladies turn the tables on the guys and fuck them in the ass for a change. You don't want to get caught with your pants down when these girls are packing their jalapenos!

Duration: 21:11
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1569kbps

File size: 253.8 MB
Download Medical Femdom 3
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Fetish video 258

Postby javuploader » 19 May 2015, 19:05

Medical Femdom 2

Fetish Network presents an incredibly hot pain slut Brooklyn Daniels and Mila Blaze love very much. Ready to meet her? Aryah May is left in a corner of the dungeon, wrists and ankles cuffed and linked together, potato sack over her head. It seems she's a bit scared. Great! Brooklyn and Mila shake her up, bring her over to the leather couch, thrown on into the doggy position and the double penetration begins. Mila Blaze pulls Aryah towards her strapon dildo by her hair. Brooklyn with a high speed vibrator, pressing it against May's pussy, pushing Aryah forward to take Mila's rubber dick deeper down her throat. A dick on the stick is pulled out and is pounded rough and rapid in her cunt. Her BDSM Mistresses slap and squeeze her breasts till they're red, spanking down hard on her ass. Her face gets the worst of it, only because she likes it. The harder they hit her, the easier Aryah takes their rubber strapon dicks in her holes. She begs for more, easily reciting it when told. They hold her arms and legs above her head, taking more rubber cock deeper in her pussy, cunt cream gushing out her swollen hole. Sounds perfect for the sybian fucking machine. They sit her on it and torment her twitching pussy, making her orgasm more and more. Brooklyn wants to make her squirt, smacking her to sit still, pressing her clit against the flesh pad. They can tell she's worn out, but they're not done yet. They tie her wrists to the wall with an extended chain, legs kept spread eagle back on the sofa. They keep working her pussy, shoving as many fingers will fit. They've gaped her, twat walls stretched out to the max. What a good pain slut!

Duration: 20:57
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1609kbps

File size: 257.2 MB
Download Medical Femdom 2
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Fetish video 259

Postby javuploader » 19 May 2015, 19:56

Medical Femdom 1

In this video I demonstrate just how brutally sadistic I am, and how much I truly savor my slave's gift of exquisite agony.

Duration: 25:01
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1876kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 390.1 MB
Download Medical Femdom 1
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Fetish video 26

Postby javuploader » 19 May 2015, 20:47

Digging my fingers into my throat and making her eat what i had for dinner

Genres: spitting

the slut to lick her own disgusting dirty feet clean. I want my bitch to be hygienic : Rubbing my new boyfriends cum on the whores face. This time she wont get the chance to fuck me over : Slapping the sluts skinny white tits until they glow red : the whores face with my amazing ass and giving her a shower : Fucking the bitch hard in her cunt with a big cucumber

Duration: 8:03
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3886kbps
Audio: 125kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 243.4 MB
Download Digging my fingers into my throat and making her eat what i had for dinner
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Fetish video 260

Postby javuploader » 19 May 2015, 21:38

Abbey Brooks (19 Nov 2014)

Studio: CuckoldSessions / DogFartNetwork
Cast: Abbey Brooks
Genres: 1 on 1, Big tits, Blonde, Cuckold, Fetish, No Tattoos, Shaved

Abbey's not going to be satisfied in her quest for random black cock if her cuckold isn't there to witness the mayhem. Last time you saw Abbey she was getting her rocks off by getting fucked in a public bathroom over at BlacksOnBlondes. The outcry for her return sees her dragging a pathetic excuse for a man into an adult bookstore for something out of the ordinary--a risky rendezvous with a nameless black cock. Abbey's cuckold watches as the busty blonde slobs the fat knob of a black pecker via the glory hole. The cuckold's heart skips a beat when a face goes along with the black cock poking its way into Abbey's mouth. The bull enters the booth where his only objective is the fuck Abbey into oblivion. The cuckold can only sit and watch as his woman's pussy is now being rendered useless to him for any possible future sexual acts. However, Abbey's past history of her love for the BLACK MAN has just about written off any future her and the cuckold may have. The only thing for certain is that the cuckold has to clean up the mess left on Abbey's ass via big black dick. Yet another update where we question where white folks went wrong.

Duration: 32:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2926kbps
Audio: 62kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 704.0 MB
Download Abbey Brooks (19 Nov 2014)
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Fetish video 261

Postby javuploader » 19 May 2015, 22:29

He was to serve and worship his way out of this

Genres: Femdom, Fetish

When her assistant brought in some leather gear, he made a saucy remark - and that was the end of his safety.

Format: real
Duration: 22:44
Video: 480x360, RV40
Audio: 94kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 114.1 MB
Download He was to serve and worship his way out of this
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Fetish video 262

Postby javuploader » 19 May 2015, 23:20

The feeding time for the hungry boy has finally come - Mistress

Video language: German

The feeding time for the hungry boy has finally come - Mistress Anna has brought a moldy little piece of bread with her and is ready to give it to her naughty worm.

Duration: 27:33

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 172.7 MB
Download The feeding time for the hungry boy has finally come - Mistress
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Fetish video 263

Postby javuploader » 20 May 2015, 00:12

Mistress is here to prove that you don't have to be big to break real

Mistress is here to prove that you don't have to be big to break real tough-ass bastards in. She is a tiny lady but. Just look at that huge jock of her slave.

Duration: 13:54

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 85.9 MB
Download Mistress is here to prove that you don't have to be big to break real
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Fetish video 264

Postby javuploader » 20 May 2015, 01:02

This pathetic slave says he knows a lot about pain

This pathetic slave says he knows a lot about pain? Well, Mistress is here to make him understand he actually doesn't know at all!

Duration: 23:04

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 115.8 MB
Download This pathetic slave says he knows a lot about pain
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information