Strapon and Femdom video collection - extreme hard sex video

For files in the directory with links to file monster

Fetish video 141

Postby javuploader » 15 May 2015, 05:20

Bella And Bondage Betty

Bobbi Starr is a greedy, conniving burglar who breaks into Jewell Marceau's home. Fearless & bold, Jewell catches Bobbi in the act and makes her submit while enduring kinky predicaments of tight bondage, mouth filling gags, & deeply penetrating enema & anal play. To avoid going to prison, Bobbi sees no other choice but to agree to Jewell's sadistic demands!

Format: avi
Duration: 47:54
Video: 848x480, DivX 5, 588kbps
Audio: 125kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 254.8 MB
Download Bella And Bondage Betty
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Fetish video 142

Postby javuploader » 15 May 2015, 06:13

The Bitch is back and makes sure the prisoner knows it

Video language: English

He is made to lick the soles of boots, before his mouth is ratcheted open so it can be used as her spitoon. His humiliation begins...

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 29:03
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 781kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 211.0 MB
Download The Bitch is back and makes sure the prisoner knows it
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Fetish video 143

Postby javuploader » 15 May 2015, 07:03

Extreme Outdoor Punishment

Studio: Cruel Amazons

The sight of blood always attracts and fascinates as the burning of fire or water flow. All of us at heart are sorely lacking violence, I want to watch someone being beaten, humiliated, bullied. And some even interesting to visit the place of the victim. For punishment is usually chosen man who will live through a bloody flogging and brutal torture. Amazons - in Greek mythology, people consisting exclusively of women, who could not bear with their husbands, go hiking, led by their queen, and formed a special militant state. For procreation Amazons came into contact with men of other nations. Born boys, they simply killed the girl is left at home and brought them out of the new Amazons. As people have more rights to exist than dogs, because of its higher development and higher consciousness, and women have a preferential right to life in front of men. Therefore, the destruction of any man is good and right thing, beneficial for women and compassionate men.

Duration: 32:52
Video: 960x764, XviD, 977kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 268.4 MB
Download Extreme Outdoor Punishment
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Fetish video 144

Postby javuploader » 15 May 2015, 07:55

Latex Servant's Strap-on Lesson

Release Year: 2000
Studio: Luxuria Production
Cast: Mistress Aurora Storms
Genres: Strapon, CBT, Fisting, Bondage, Ballbusting, Femdom, Dildo, Humilation, Anal,

Mistress Aurora Storms believes that it's all about the ass in "Latex Servant's Strap-On Lesson." A thorough inspection is followed by a sound spanking. Then it's time for our erstwhile slave's digital/anal exam... with lots of lube! Then Aurora's "nine-incher" is generously applied in several positions. Latex Servant is fucked silly in his very own rope swing until he can take no more. His total compliance is rewarded with privilege of worshiping Mistress' boots & legs.

Duration: 46:56
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1045kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 406.9 MB
Download Latex Servant's Strap-on Lesson
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Fetish video 145

Postby javuploader » 15 May 2015, 08:50

Gigi Allens Cum for Humiliatrix (2015)

Mistress Gigi takes great pleasure in humiliating male slaves.

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4273kbps
Audio: 245kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 427.3 MB
Download Gigi Allens Cum for Humiliatrix (2015)
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Fetish video 146

Postby javuploader » 15 May 2015, 09:40

Strapped And Ready To Attack

Year: 2014
Genre: Fetish, Girl on Guy Strap-Ons,
Duration: 3:14:10
Starring: Ash Hollywood, Britney Amber, Christian XXX, Izzy Ryder, Jacky Joy, Nikki Daniels, Phoenix Marie, Sienna West, Tyler Thorn, Wolf Hudson

Sometimes man wants to be a woman, and these women like to sometimes be the man! They work these strap-ons so good you would think they were born with a cock! Watch this all star cast invade man ass after man ass in the Femme Domme Strap on love story!
Over 3 hours of hardcore sex!
These sluts are tired of taking it rough from their men, so it's time to turn the tables and let these horny bitches fuck a dude's tight bung with a massive strap-on!

Video Quality: WEB-DL
Video Format: MP4
Video codec: H.264 / AVC
Audio codec: AAC
Video: 1920x1080 16/9 29970 fps 7000 kbps
Audio: AAC Dolby Digital, 44.1Hz, 2ch, 152 kbps

Total size: 9.4 GB in 6 files.

Download Strapped And Ready To Attack
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Fetish video 147

Postby javuploader » 15 May 2015, 10:31

Tegan Jane & Paige & Samantha Bentley

Bobbi Starr is a greedy, conniving burglar who breaks into Jewell Marceau's home. Fearless & bold, Jewell catches Bobbi in the act and makes her submit while enduring kinky predicaments of tight bondage, mouth filling gags, & deeply penetrating enema & anal play. To avoid going to prison, Bobbi sees no other choice but to agree to Jewell's sadistic demands!

Duration: 14:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11676kbps
Audio: 97kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 1.2 GB
Download Tegan Jane & Paige & Samantha Bentley
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Fetish video 148

Postby javuploader » 15 May 2015, 11:21

Strapped And Ready To Attack 2 (2015)

Year: 2015
Genre: Domination, Female Domination, Fetish, Girl on Guy Strap-Ons
Duration: 2:01:18
Cast: Maia Davis, Angelina Valentina, Sammie Spades, Alex Chance, Tiffany Fox.

These ladies are ready to fuck your tight assholes with their big strap-ons. They mean business and only have eyes for that bung hole of yours. They expect a load of cum to blast out of your cock while they fuck your ass and will not stop until they get it. Do not mess with these ladies or else ........

Video Quality: WEB-DL
Video Format: MP4
Video codec: H.264 / AVC
Audio codec: AAC
Video: 1920x1080 16/9 29970 fps 6800 kbps
Audio: AAC Dolby Digital, 44.1Hz, 2ch, 152 kbps

Total size: 5.8 GB in 4 files.

Download Strapped And Ready To Attack 2 (2015)
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Fetish video 15

Postby javuploader » 15 May 2015, 13:02

The cheating bitch to eat my farts. Some very very loud ones too

Genres: farting

How insulting i am to my best friend! my very best friend in the world! This is a very energetic clip, fast paced and straight to the business. I barge into the room, drag the slut by her hair and pull her into my ass as i lean against the stairs. I fart some really stinky ones directly into her mouth and her to swallow them all! I pull my butt cheeks wide so that the slut can eat them up like the dirty stinky that she is! This is a great clip, full of humiliating very loud farts! I nearly followed through on a couple of them they were that violent! The slut is embarrassed and all most throws up because of the stench my disgusting farts make in her wide open mouth. The whore is coughing up and coiled over the couch between rips! Even the camera man had to laugh at how loud these farts were!

Duration: 4:58
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3727kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 147.3 MB
Download The cheating bitch to eat my farts. Some very very loud ones too
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Fetish video 150

Postby javuploader » 15 May 2015, 13:55

Ella Kross Rewarding an Obedient Slave with Tina Winters! (2015)

Blessed with the company of the gorgeous young Tina Winters, we make a slave lay on the bed naked and each take a spot by his side. I begin gently caressing his cock and balls while Tina watches, informing the slave that I might be allowing him to cum but only if I give him permission. As we lay beside him, Tina and I rub our bare feet all over his face, having him lick and kiss them all over as I jerk his hard cock.

Duration: 8:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7322kbps
Audio: 124kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 470.7 MB
Download Ella Kross Rewarding an Obedient Slave with Tina Winters! (2015)
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Fetish video 151

Postby javuploader » 15 May 2015, 14:48

Kennedy Kressler Prostate Cum Drainer (2015)

Before Princess Kennedy locks her slave's cock back in chastity for another week she is allowing him just this one opportunity to have all the cum drained out from inside him. The only way he is allowed to cum though is on his back like the bitch he is with a steel prostate wand milking out every last drop from his swollen blue balls.

Duration: 6:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6946kbps
Audio: 300kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 375.4 MB
Download Kennedy Kressler Prostate Cum Drainer (2015)
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Fetish video 152

Postby javuploader » 15 May 2015, 15:37

Jenna Ivory - Filthy Anal Servant 2015

Release Year: 2015
Studio: FemdomEmpire
Cast: Jenna Ivory
Genres: Femdom, Anilingus, Ass Worship And Lick, Stockings

Spectacular blonde teaches lessons of oral sex the new slave.

Duration: 7:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5153kbps
Audio: 303kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 317.5 MB
Download Jenna Ivory - Filthy Anal Servant 2015
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Fetish video 153

Postby javuploader » 15 May 2015, 16:27

Both white girls had their way with the black bull

Cast: Courtney Cameron, Nicole Foxx
Genres: Bondage handjob

Courtney (blonde) and Nicole have their hands full with a bull. The two tiny white girls are safe for now as they have locked the black beast in complete bondage. The Dom duo has reduced the muscular jock to just a cock..This interracial hand job will be done on their terms! Nicole loves to tease the large unguarded penis paying special attention too the mushroom head of the captive cock. Courtney is more aggressive with the dark dick. The busty blonde gives long fast strokes to the enormous black erection. Both girls allow the helpless slave to suck their nipples as the other performs a Femdom handjob. The black bull penis proves NO match for the man milking tag team. The perverse pair push the BBC past the point of NO return. Gobs and gobs of SPERM pure from the defenseless black man meat. The girls take full advantage of their helpless black slave. They torment and abuse the extra sensitive head of the penis. The spent cock is MILKED way too long after orgasm. The slave screams in pain but the girls continue the savage post orgasm abuse of the black penis.

Duration: 18:25
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2978kbps
Audio: 93kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 411.9 MB
Download Both white girls had their way with the black bull
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Fetish video 154

Postby javuploader » 15 May 2015, 17:20

Mistress Sandra Romain fucks slave boy

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Kink: Men in Pain
Cast: Sandra Romain, Lefty

Sandra's verbal humiliation is first rate, and today she has 'lefty' eating out of her hand and begging for more. Mistress Sandra's tight latex, tall boots and bitchy demeanor accent lefty's painful screams as he is fucked in the ass with a dick on a stick. As usual his hard cock gets him in more trouble, and he is soon in a predicament that has his balls tied tightly to a weighted line. The more weight he takes, the closer Mistress's mouth and delicious pussy get to his straining cock.

Sufficient begging, pleading and pain get lefty in a situation where Mistress can make good use of his hard cock and dildo-gagged face, and she makes short work of getting off and milking his cock of every ounce of cum.

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 2:01
Video: 640x360, VP6F

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 16.8 MB
Download Mistress Sandra Romain fucks slave boy
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Fetish video 155

Postby javuploader » 15 May 2015, 18:09

Wet Food - FE

Release Year: 2015

An ass plug is shoved deep inside the sluts ass, Mistress Midori turns up the vibrating function of the plug. The vibrator is right on top of his prostate, this will ensure he releases every drop of semen from it. Mistress Midori manually manipulates his cock while tugging on the plug creating an intense suction and pressure on the prostate. Mistress Midori plans on recycling his cum as self produced "wet food". He will have to swallow his load straight from the source. The harder his cock gets, the closer it becomes to touching his own tongue. The slut slave cannot resist the pleasure of having his cock touched, but he knows he will ultimately pay the price with a hot load of cum drizzling down his throat if he does orgasm. Mistress Midori is thoroughly entertained watching him struggle with the anticipation of sperm shooting out of his cock. Mistress Midori jerks him rigorously and laughs as she shoots it straight down the hatch... Swallow every last drop! She even makes him lick the tip clean.

Duration: 9:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4301kbps
Audio: 245kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 331.3 MB
Download Wet Food - FE
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information