Gay Unusual & Gay Extreme & Gay BDSM

For files in the directory with links to file monster

Jose Part 01

Postby musan » 14 Oct 2014, 13:14

Jose Part 01
Studio: G W G
Cast: Jose
Genres: BDSM, Oral/Anal Sex

The first episode in the history of sexual guy named Jose, who decided to make a joke with the military people who are not very fond of practical jokes. Download and enjoy

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 9:53
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4932kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 370.7 MB

Download Jose Part 01
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

The Extreme Boyz Chronicles #4

Postby musan » 14 Oct 2014, 13:17

The Extreme Boyz Chronicles #4
Studio: ExtremeBoyz / Torsion Video

The Boyz are back in their fourth DVD release. Watch as Tal is mercilessly taught his les by Master Driven in Tals Punishment, Dakota is left hog-tied and helpless, Master Arren and Tal meet up again for another session and finally Tal has his way with beautiful Anton. Multiple scenes of helpless slaves at the mercy of their captors will be sure to keep you entertained well into the night. Enjoy!!

Duration: 1:24:59
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 31kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 744.0 MB

Download The Extreme Boyz Chronicles #4
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Kilted Cop Abction - Part 4

Postby musan » 14 Oct 2014, 13:20

Kilted Cop Abction - Part 4

The boy is a heart breaker. I am going to fuck his heart out until my juicy man-goo is all over his sweet face....

Duration: 15:34
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 571.6 MB

Download Kilted Cop Abction - Part 4
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Bound Muscle 1 The Gauntlet (2006)

Postby musan » 14 Oct 2014, 13:22

Bound Muscle 1 The Gauntlet (2006)
Video language: English

The Gauntlet. Four chambers of diabolical restraint. Four muscled men, each with something to prove. Each enters their chamber to be tied up, and tested in two rounds of restrictive bondage and sadistic tease.
Round 1: Escape the trial of the Chamber, where the only salvation is a key frozen in a block of ice and just out of reach. Hogties. Rubber straps. Locked chains. The weak are culled. The strong move on.
Round 2: Erik Kelso, tied to a fire ladder, waits to face the sadistic cock-and-ball tease of the Xtinguisher. Franco Dax, lashed to a steel cross, suffers as his nipples are clamped, weighted and flogged by Endgame. Who will submit first?
There can be only one winner, and some men will do anything in order to become the sole Champion of the Gauntlet.

Duration: 1:05:28
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1200kbps
Audio: 62kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 594.6 MB

Download Bound Muscle 1 The Gauntlet (2006)
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Bus Tour Part 1

Postby musan » 14 Oct 2014, 17:26

Bus Tour Part 1

Studio: G W G
Genres: Oral/Anal, Twinks

The students get their clothes torn down before they have to suck like bitches. The very first episode. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 11:37
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4932kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 433.5 MB

Download Bus Tour Part 1
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gabriel part 3

Postby musan » 14 Oct 2014, 20:15

Gabriel part 3

Release Year: 2014
Studio: straighthell

It's straight down to business with the order of the day - pain and suffering for Gabriel. The helpless tennis protege whimpers as Dave handgags him, and I laugh as I tie the boy's legs wide open, leaving him vulnerable to our every whim.

"Get off me!" Gabriel protests, as I take over the pleasurable task of restraining him, but it's too late - even his neck is wrapped in restrictive rope... the boy can barely breathe, let alone escape.

We watch Gabriel struggle with the dilemma of strangulation versus ripping his arms out of their sockets. The miserable young boy glares at me, so I pick up a flogger and lash his nipples until they're pink, and Gabriel is howling and wriggling around in sheer agony.

But Gabriel simply can't control his language - he calls us "fucking pricks." So we punish him by clamping up his nipples, viciously clipping them on over and over again until Gabriel screams in pain, unable to protect his tender nubs. "Oh my days, that fucking hurts," he wails, as we thrash his arse and balls with a flogger.

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4883kbps
Audio: 122kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 550.7 MB

Download Gabriel part 3
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gabriel part 2

Postby musan » 14 Oct 2014, 23:08

Gabriel part 2

"Open the door! Fucking let me in... now!" Tennis trainer Bob's back - and we're prepared.
As I let him in, the angry man barely has time to ask us where Gabriel, his young tennis protégé, has gone, before Dave pins him down and handcuffs him to the radiator. Now he's completely helpless, and ready for our surprise.

I whip away a sheet to reveal Gabriel, bound hand and foot, miserably half-squatting with a bit gag in his mouth and unable to move an inch. Bob's face contorts in fury as I run my hands up and down the helpless youth, squeezing his nipples to make him cry - the shocked tennis coach can't believe what we're doing with his boy. I clamp a few pegs onto Gabriel's sensitive tits.

"STOP THAT!" bellows Gabriel's coach. I flick the pegs sadistically, smirking at Bob's impotent rage. "Get off him! I'll do whatever you want if you just leave Gabriel alone!"

Dave and I laugh. Stupid, gullible Bob. How noble. We order the older man to get naked, now. With his free hand, he struggles out of his clothes and cowers nude on the couch. Dave hands Bob a vibrating dildo. "Get this up your arse," he orders. Bob is horrified, but he knows he has no choice, and he winces with pain as he crams the dildo up his virgin straight hole.
Gabriel can't bear to watch his coach's reluctant sex show, but we wrench his head up and demand he open his eyes. Tears roll down his cheeks as we bark orders to Bob to give his student a better view, before telling him to masturbate for us.

Duration: 19:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3903kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 582.4 MB

Download Gabriel part 2
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gabriel part 2

Postby musan » 14 Oct 2014, 23:10

Gabriel part 2

"Open the door! Fucking let me in... now!" Tennis trainer Bob's back - and we're prepared.
As I let him in, the angry man barely has time to ask us where Gabriel, his young tennis protégé, has gone, before Dave pins him down and handcuffs him to the radiator. Now he's completely helpless, and ready for our surprise.

I whip away a sheet to reveal Gabriel, bound hand and foot, miserably half-squatting with a bit gag in his mouth and unable to move an inch. Bob's face contorts in fury as I run my hands up and down the helpless youth, squeezing his nipples to make him cry - the shocked tennis coach can't believe what we're doing with his boy. I clamp a few pegs onto Gabriel's sensitive tits.

"STOP THAT!" bellows Gabriel's coach. I flick the pegs sadistically, smirking at Bob's impotent rage. "Get off him! I'll do whatever you want if you just leave Gabriel alone!"

Dave and I laugh. Stupid, gullible Bob. How noble. We order the older man to get naked, now. With his free hand, he struggles out of his clothes and cowers nude on the couch. Dave hands Bob a vibrating dildo. "Get this up your arse," he orders. Bob is horrified, but he knows he has no choice, and he winces with pain as he crams the dildo up his virgin straight hole.
Gabriel can't bear to watch his coach's reluctant sex show, but we wrench his head up and demand he open his eyes. Tears roll down his cheeks as we bark orders to Bob to give his student a better view, before telling him to masturbate for us.

Duration: 19:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3903kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 582.4 MB

Download Gabriel part 2
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gabriel

Postby musan » 15 Oct 2014, 02:01

Gabriel

Young tennis prodigy Gabriel is destined for fame. With his superb reflexes and speed on the court, the slim, sweet lad is the ideal subject for our 'documentary on future tennis stars'.

Bob, the teenager's trainer and manager, oversees our filming. Dave and I look every inch the professionals, and Bob is eager for his protégé to be shown in the best possible light. So when I start the interview, and the questions become increasingly inappropriate, Bob pulls the whole thing to a halt. "What kind of TV program is this?!" he barks, grabbing my card and marching out of the clubhouse to call our 'bosses'.

Naïve Gabriel is a little peturbed by all the fuss, so we beckon him into another room to do some photos while Bob is gone.
I persuade Gabriel to pose for some sexy photos for his fans, and suggest showing off his stomach by pulling his shirt over his shoulders.
But that's not quite edgy enough for our 'calendar shoot', so Dave uses a rope to tie Gabriel's arms back. Bondage is the latest thing, apparently.

But even when we pop a ballgag into his mouth, Gabriel still seems unsure as to what is going on. The nervous boy trembles as we let the pretence drop, running our fingers up and down his slim body, smelling his sweet teen sweat, mingled with the scent of fear. Dave puts his hands round the boy's throat, and throttles him, hard. Gabriel goes rigid, unable to breathe, and I calmly inform him that Dave will choke him even harder if he doesn't obey us.

Duration: 24:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3902kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 713.4 MB

Download Gabriel
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

DBondage - Topher - Southern Boy - Part 4

Postby musan » 15 Oct 2014, 05:00

DBondage - Topher - Southern Boy - Part 4

Studio: DreamboyBondage

Topher's odyssey in hell continues as his fit, young body is stretched to the point of continuous agony. "Please loosen it," he begs between gasps. Instead, the man torturing him continues to click the winch tighter and tighter, then orders Jared to jerk the kid off. Topher can't believe the pain as his kidnapper removes the clothespin from his cock and balls and new blood rushes in. He winces in pain as Jared lubes up his injured phallus. Despite the pain, Jared's expert hands make him rock hard until he finally busts a huge load of cum all over his smooth stomach and chest. Somehow Topher thinks his performance has earned him release. Instead he is stretched even harder.

Duration: 16:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 145kbps

Image Image

File size: 379.3 MB

Download DBondage - Topher - Southern Boy - Part 4
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

DBondage - Lance - Soldier Boy - Part 11

Postby musan » 15 Oct 2014, 14:12

DBondage - Lance - Soldier Boy - Part 11

Studio: DreamboyBondage

Lt. Lance Shafer's strong, young body twitches on the cold, concrete floor as he gradually regains consciousness. He can feel his ankles and wrists being attached to something, then the sensation of being lifted into the air. "Please, no more," he begs, standing spread-eagled. "Are you going to talk, lieutenant," the man asks, pro-forma, not really caring it he talks or not. Although Lance is exhausted from his hours on the cross, he recalls the horrible power of the single-tail whip as Jared dangles it against his body in preparation. Still, it's a shock when the braided leather cuts into his stretched flesh. "Please…." he mutters, but no mercy is shown; he is lifted up onto his toes and whipped even harder.

Duration: 15:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps
Audio: 143kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 347.4 MB

Download DBondage - Lance - Soldier Boy - Part 11
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Topher - Southern Boy - Part 4

Postby musan » 15 Oct 2014, 14:14

Topher - Southern Boy - Part 4

He is a real deal. Watch how the master is playing with this stud, and jerk his cock for your pleasure.

Duration: 16:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 145kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 379.3 MB

Download Topher - Southern Boy - Part 4
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Anton Knight and Nicolas Torri

Postby musan » 15 Oct 2014, 14:17

Anton Knight and Nicolas Torri

Genres: Anal,Oral Sex, Big Dick, Black, Bareback, Facial, Rimming, Interracial

In a sleazy Paris sex club, two men are clad in leather. One of them is hung stud Anton Knight and he's fucking masculine pig bottom, Nicolas Torri. Anton's huge cock then chokes and gags Nicolas as he skullfucks him with the thick, 9-inch slab of meat. Anton then focuses on the sub bottom's hairy ass, chewing on the rosebud and spit-lubing it to make sure every single inch of his cock goes in. Anton bends Nicolas over an oil drum and slams his cock in to the hilt. It's no wonder Nicolas screams. Anton fucks the submissive pig bottom hard, fast, mercilessly. Until they release their manjuice, bodies spent and dripping with sweat.

Duration: 18:18
Video: 720x404, Windows Media Video 9, 2378kbps
Audio: 62kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 326.7 MB

Download Anton Knight and Nicolas Torri
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Lance - Soldier Boy - Part 11

Postby musan » 15 Oct 2014, 16:30

Lance - Soldier Boy - Part 11

So his own enthusiasm for it all was not only a surprise, but has been quite the treat.

Duration: 15:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps
Audio: 143kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 347.4 MB

Download Lance - Soldier Boy - Part 11
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Torture On A Slab - Part 1

Postby musan » 16 Oct 2014, 05:37

Torture On A Slab - Part 1

While he never really needs any encouragement to get wild and intense on camera, he surely got caught up in the sex mindset as well!

Duration: 15:58
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 586.1 MB

Download Torture On A Slab - Part 1
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information