Gay Unusual & Gay Extreme & Gay BDSM

For files in the directory with links to file monster

BDSM Police

Postby musan » 03 Sep 2014, 07:53

BDSM Police

Genres: Bareback, Anal, Bondage, Whipping, Handcuffs, Chains

Torture in police custody. Prisoners were subjected to refined tortures and humiliation. Licking and Facesitting, whipping and fucking, all inclusive. Blending tight bondage with intense SM and serious hardcore sex. Built, masculine guys are bound into inescapable bondage, then punished, pleasured and fucked until they beg for more.

Format: flv
Duration: 38:40
Video: 600x480, VP6F, 480kbps
Audio: 64kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 154.4 MB

Download BDSM Police
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Max Garcia & Cristian Martin vs Castellanos

Postby musan » 03 Sep 2014, 09:13

Max Garcia & Cristian Martin vs Castellanos

Release Year: 2013
Studio: HardKinks
Video language: English

Max, a violent Spanish young macho who knows how to have hard fun with rubbish like Christian's.

Format: mp4
Duration: 54:27
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2431kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Max Garcia & Cristian Martin vs Castellanos
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

House Slaves

Postby musan » 03 Sep 2014, 10:34

House Slaves

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Fetish,Slave,Verbal,Anal,Dog Training,Condom,PissFoot

Find out what it's like to be used by the dominant french stud: humiliation, house work, corporal punishment, gob, piss and more.
Domiaddit in his sofa, plays video games while his two slaves get the place (and his feet) spotless.

Duration: 21:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1495kbps
Audio: 93kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 248.1 MB

Download House Slaves
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Cop's Hell

Postby musan » 03 Sep 2014, 11:55

Cop's Hell

Cast: Andrea Suarez, Angel Cruz
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tattoos, Muscles, Domination, Foot Fetish, Spanking

Two waiters are visited by a policeman who does not hesitate to threaten them if they don't show him the club's paperwork. The young alpha males decide to show him who makes the rules and submit him to extreme humiliations.

Duration: 20:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5815kbps
Audio: 309kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 899.1 MB

Download Cop's Hell
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Arny Donan, Marek Borek and Alan Carly

Postby musan » 03 Sep 2014, 13:16

Arny Donan, Marek Borek and Alan Carly

All that spanking has him hot to cum. He lays back and dumps a nice big load for us, all over his hot body.

Duration: 7:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps
Audio: 87kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 171.6 MB

Download Arny Donan, Marek Borek and Alan Carly
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Deep Space

Postby musan » 03 Sep 2014, 14:38

Deep Space

Studio: SF
Cast: Amerifist & Jorge
Genres: Fisting, Rimming, Gape

Hole exploration is great especially when you have big toys to help get the job done. Jorge rides a huge dildo balls deep and then takes his fisting with a groan!

Format: flv
Duration: 17:50
Video: 720x400, FLV1, 1501kbps
Audio: 32kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 196.7 MB

Download Deep Space
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

GameMaster

Postby musan » 03 Sep 2014, 15:59

GameMaster

Release Year: 1998
Studio: Centaur Films
Cast: Carl Erik, Kyle Brandon, Cole Tucker, Kyle McKenna, Dino DiMarco, Tommy Cruise, Cutter West, J.T. Sloan, Peter Wilder
Genres: gay, vintage, bdsm, plot based, hunks, toys, safe sex

Our story opens as Mr. Drummer 1996 Kyle Brandon is walking home in the dark of night. Hearing a loud scream he runs to investigate and encounters Dino DiMarco and Peter Wilder, trying to assault seductive Tommy Cruise. He fights off the assailants, only to be scoffed at by Tommy, who tells him that "it's only a game." Tommy suddenly disappears, leaving behind a business card which reads,"play the game of your life."
The next morning, being intrigued, Kyle logs onto the site, where he encounters the "Game Master." Selecting his game, he is instructed to put on his virtual reality glasses and is transported into his fantasy: Kyle decked out in full leather, tied to a cross in a dungeon, under the eye of the dungeon master, horse hung Canadian superstar Carl Erik.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:34:12
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1269kbps
Audio: 156kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 991.9 MB

Download GameMaster
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Riders On The Storm

Postby musan » 03 Sep 2014, 17:22

Riders On The Storm

Studio: DBM Videovertrieb
Cast: none available
Genres: BDSM, All Sex, Amateur, Daddies, Butt Play, Anal, Oral, Threesomes, Orgy Scene, Outdoor Sex, Glory Holes

Instead of marathon running, these horny studs are marathon fucking...everywhere! Whether at home or in a lavatory - deep anal rimming, three-way fucking, group fucking, two-ways and more are all they want to do! They let their cocks explode in torrents of hot cum! Muscled hunks getting IT on!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:40:01
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 31kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 918.0 MB

Download Riders On The Storm
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Aday Traun & Carlos Bellic

Postby musan » 03 Sep 2014, 18:43

Aday Traun & Carlos Bellic

Release Year: 2012

A strange guy with dark intentions who will not hesitate to kidnap him, tie him up, and put him into all kind of humiliations.

Duration: 22:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5852kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 993.9 MB

Download Aday Traun & Carlos Bellic
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Macanao Torres & Alberto Martin

Postby musan » 04 Sep 2014, 10:55

Be prepared for a brand new session of action, piss, feet and sex among our Hardkinks and their fans with Alberto Martín being the party mascot.

Duration: 37:33
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2429kbps

File size: 703.0 MB

Download Macanao Torres & Alberto Martin
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Postby musan » 04 Sep 2014, 10:56

Be prepared for a brand new session of action, piss, feet and sex among our Hardkinks and their fans with Alberto Martín being the party mascot.

Duration: 37:33
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2429kbps

File size: 703.0 MB

Download Macanao Torres & Alberto Martin
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Toby

Postby musan » 04 Sep 2014, 10:59

Toby

Studio: straighthell

It's 3pm, on one of London's grimmest industrial estates. The area is notorious for trouble, with gangs of tough young thugs hanging around on every street corner. These bored yobs gather in packs, peering out from under caps and hoods, ready to mug any sucker who looks like easy prey.

But Dave and I are prepared for anything. We wander the streets with a map, feigning confusion as we spot some rough looking lads eyeing us up from behind a wall.
One of the boys breaks away from his mates, strides towards us, a blade in his hand. There's shouting. We back away, and the boy comes closer... his eyes wide and young below his low-slung hat.

We drop our wallets on the ground, and the stupid lad falls for the trick, bending to pick it up. Dave strikes instantly, slamming his fist into the boy, knocking him out and throwing him to the ground. I swiftly tie him up and drag him into a warehouse. Dave takes care of the remaining thug, since their cowardly pal has long since legged it.

Bound spread eagled by his arms and legs, the young chav is completely helpless. He can't move an inch as I run my lecherous hands all over his body, before slicing off his top and ripping open his tracksuit bottoms and pants, exposing his naked cock.

Toby hangs his head in shame as I freely grab at his dick, tugging on it lustfully, before moving up to pinch his firm pink nipples. "Fuck off! You pervy cunt!" the angry boy spits, but this just makes things worse for him - his rudeness needs to be punished.
I gag him with several layers of duct tape and attack his smooth, muscular body with my flogger, lashing the writhing boy over and over again until his chest is glowing. I move behind Toby, and thrash the shit out of his arse with the whip, even swinging it hard between his legs to give his tender cock and balls a few sharp stings. All Toby can do is grunt in agony through the tape gag.

To compound the boy's humiliation, I put weighted clamps on his delicate ears, laughing as he moans helplessly at his new, even more painful predicament. I distract him by mauling his dick till it's rigid in my hand, enjoying his utter shame at a dirty old man giving him a hardon.

As soon as I ungag him, Toby's begging for me to stop, apologising over and over again for mugging me. I shut him up again by wrapping a rope around his neck, and hanging a heavy sandbag off it, yanking his head up and making sure he has to concentrate on breathing, not begging.

Without ceremony, I ram my finger up his tight little virgin arse. That hole is so clenched, I almost can't pull my finger out again. But out it must come, because this little urchin needs to be fucked.
With every gasp and whimper from Toby making my erection even harder, I slam my dick deep into his arsehole, and begin fucking him hard and fast, without mercy. No matter how much Toby sobs in agony, tears rolling down his face, I don't give a shit - my pleasure comes first. This straight lad's arsehole will never be the same again after I've finished with it.

Duration: 19:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4870kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 697.8 MB

Download Toby
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Toby

Postby musan » 04 Sep 2014, 11:00

Toby

It's 3pm, on one of London's grimmest industrial estates. The area is notorious for trouble, with gangs of tough young thugs hanging around on every street corner. These bored yobs gather in packs, peering out from under caps and hoods, ready to mug any sucker who looks like easy prey.

But Dave and I are prepared for anything. We wander the streets with a map, feigning confusion as we spot some rough looking lads eyeing us up from behind a wall.
One of the boys breaks away from his mates, strides towards us, a blade in his hand. There's shouting. We back away, and the boy comes closer... his eyes wide and young below his low-slung hat.

We drop our wallets on the ground, and the stupid lad falls for the trick, bending to pick it up. Dave strikes instantly, slamming his fist into the boy, knocking him out and throwing him to the ground. I swiftly tie him up and drag him into a warehouse. Dave takes care of the remaining thug, since their cowardly pal has long since legged it.

Bound spread eagled by his arms and legs, the young chav is completely helpless. He can't move an inch as I run my lecherous hands all over his body, before slicing off his top and ripping open his tracksuit bottoms and pants, exposing his naked cock.

Toby hangs his head in shame as I freely grab at his dick, tugging on it lustfully, before moving up to pinch his firm pink nipples. "Fuck off! You pervy cunt!" the angry boy spits, but this just makes things worse for him - his rudeness needs to be punished.
I gag him with several layers of duct tape and attack his smooth, muscular body with my flogger, lashing the writhing boy over and over again until his chest is glowing. I move behind Toby, and thrash the shit out of his arse with the whip, even swinging it hard between his legs to give his tender cock and balls a few sharp stings. All Toby can do is grunt in agony through the tape gag.

To compound the boy's humiliation, I put weighted clamps on his delicate ears, laughing as he moans helplessly at his new, even more painful predicament. I distract him by mauling his dick till it's rigid in my hand, enjoying his utter shame at a dirty old man giving him a hardon.

As soon as I ungag him, Toby's begging for me to stop, apologising over and over again for mugging me. I shut him up again by wrapping a rope around his neck, and hanging a heavy sandbag off it, yanking his head up and making sure he has to concentrate on breathing, not begging.

Without ceremony, I ram my finger up his tight little virgin arse. That hole is so clenched, I almost can't pull my finger out again. But out it must come, because this little urchin needs to be fucked.
With every gasp and whimper from Toby making my erection even harder, I slam my dick deep into his arsehole, and begin fucking him hard and fast, without mercy. No matter how much Toby sobs in agony, tears rolling down his face, I don't give a shit - my pleasure comes first. This straight lad's arsehole will never be the same again after I've finished with it.

Image Image
Image Image

Download Toby
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Toby

Postby musan » 04 Sep 2014, 11:01

Toby

Image Image
Image Image

Download Toby
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Dylan Ducati and Reece Bentley

Postby musan » 04 Sep 2014, 11:04

Dylan Ducati and Reece Bentley

Genres: Dominate, Anal, Oral Sex, Big Dick, Blow Job, Cumshots, Facial

Although Reece loves to fuck a boy hard and deep, he's at least willing to ease new boy Dylan into things with some fingering and stretching first. The blindfolded boy gets his hole played with for a while, then it's time for that hard length to ease into him. A tentative few strokes in that snug little arse soon has Reece thrusting into him with some real energy, all culminating in a well-deserved cum shot to the face for the submissive slave!

Duration: 22:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3533kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 590.3 MB

Download Dylan Ducati and Reece Bentley
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

PreviousNext

Return to FilesMonster