Gay Unusual & Gay Extreme & Gay BDSM

For files in the directory with links to file monster

The Assimilation

Postby musan » 11 Jan 2015, 18:16

The Assimilation

Release Year: 2012
Genres: Gay, Bdsm
Video language: English

The Assimilation is a leather biker's journey into rubber. Rubbermen movie.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:16:37
Video: 640x464, XviD, 1117kbps
Audio: 113kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 698.1 MB

Download The Assimilation
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

We've put Johan in rope bondage and dangled him from the cei

Postby musan » 11 Jan 2015, 21:26

We've put Johan in rope bondage and dangled him from the ceiling

Cast: Johan

We've put Johan in rope bondage and dangled him from the ceiling, completely and utterly helpless. The wriggling straight boy doesn't even want to open his mouth - but I don't give a shit. This little fucker is going to get my dick hard, whether he likes it or not.
While Colin casually intimidates Johan by rubbing his stiffening cock up and down the boy's crack, I wrench open Johan's mouth and cram my prick into his gob, making sure he swallows every inch. Still the lazy cunt's not making any effort though, so I order him to use his tongue and suck a lot harder.
Soon Johan's tight straight arse is being pounded by Colin, and I'm having my dick licked and suckled by the desperate lad as he gasps for breath, the tight ropes digging into his chest. Eventually, we winch him down to the floor, and I continue enjoying my blowjob as Colin pries open his arse a second time.
One of the best things about fucking a straight guy is hearing their impotent protests. Some beg and cry - but once his mouth's free, Johan spits out a series of rage filled threats describing what he's going to do to us once he's free. The only swear word he seems to know is "fucking" - but then again, perhaps that's all he can think of, with his sore arse stuffed with cock.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 10:07
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2090kbps
Audio: 62kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 160.2 MB

Download We've put Johan in rope bondage and dangled him from the ceiling
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

You Twisted Fuck

Postby musan » 12 Jan 2015, 00:36

You Twisted Fuck

Release Year: 2011
Studio: PumpHouse Media
Cast: Marc Sterling, Alex Cross, Jordan Michaels, Baileey, Dallas Reeves, Sabotage, Robert Long, Enrique Velazco, Derrek Scott
Genres: Freshmen, Butt Play, Kinky, Cumshots, Bondage, Threesomes

Promising to be the sort of thing that Pumphouse Media is becoming famous for. Jaw spreaders, bukake, fuck-yourself dildo pogosticks, you know, the usual. The usual for the Twisted Fucks at Pumphouse Media that is!!! Think you've seen it all? Think again! Enjoy the show, sex fiends!!

Duration: 1:26:56
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 1.0 GB

Download You Twisted Fuck
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

This is the stuff of every straight man's worst nightmare

Postby musan » 12 Jan 2015, 03:46

This is the stuff of every straight man's worst nightmare

Cast: Sergei

This is the stuff of every straight man's worst nightmare. The evil dental gag holds Sergei's mouth wide open, so he's not even able to beg us to stop hurting him - all he can do is sit there and take it, moaning in pain.
I pull back his foreskin and give the cock a closer and more humiliating examination than any doctor would, before wanking him to an erection. This is an entertaining headfuck for any heterosexual - and Sergei stares down at his achingly hard dick in utter horror.
Our big broom mounted dildo gives him even more to cry about, and he pants and squeals in agony as we cram it up his already abused arsehole. Not content just to stretch his hole open with the large toy, I insist on ramming it all the way home, jabbing him right in the guts. Of course, the little fucker tries to push it out with what's left of his strength, but Del is on hand to make sure the rubber cock stays firmly inside.
Every part of Sergei's body is hurting like fuck by now, and his squeals become even more desperate as I clip my favourite cock clips to his feet and foreskin, stretching it to the max. And just when he thought he couldn't be in any more agony - tickle torture. My cruel fingers tickling his most sensitive parts - the soles of his feet, his belly, his thighs - all making him jerk his feet around uncontrollably... putting his cock in a whole new world of pain.
All Sergei's suffering has turned me on so much I just have to stick my cock right down his throat - it is so invitingly open, after all. I try involving him in a little game, in which I offer to take off his cock clips if he fucks his own face on my hardon... but he only manages a feeble licking of my piss slit. So I order him to use his feet to yank the clips off himself. And off they come, one by one, each eliciting a scream that could probably be heard for miles.
As a final humiliation, Del strolls up, and without ceremony, flops out his enormous cock and pisses right into Sergei's wide open mouth. Soaking wet, covered in urine, sweat and his own anal juices, Sergei is unlikely to forget this ordeal in a hurry.

Duration: 12:43
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1925kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 185.9 MB

Download This is the stuff of every straight man's worst nightmare
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Taken by surprise, trussed up, stripped off

Postby musan » 12 Jan 2015, 10:05

Taken by surprise, trussed up, stripped off

Cast: Carl
Video language: German

After telling Carl that I need to stop off at my 'caretaking job', I sit him down for a man to man chat about 'Emma'. It's such a delight to watch the awkward teenager squirm as I inform him I've been reading his emails to 'Emma' and ask him if he was hoping to lose his virginity to her.
Carl is too overcome with his own embarrassment to realise anything is amiss until I'm actually sitting on top of him, taping his hands and feet together. I shove a stocking over his head and tape it on, tying the end to his ankles and enjoying the disorientating fear the bondage is clearly causing him.
When he's fully restrained, I start exposing his smooth young flesh... shoes off, chest bared, pants down, and his cute little dick is there for the taking. Not even a girl has touched Carl's knob - I'm going to be his first. No wonder he's desperately trying to stop me touching it, by attempting to hold his legs shut. Time for some tender loving punishment.
I clamp his little nipples and yank the painful tightening chain until he obeys my stern commands to get his legs open and give me access to his cock and balls. He's not the brightest boy though, and it takes a few agonising tugs for the lesson to sink in.
But as fun as it is exposing his sensitive cock head for the first time, I'm far more interested in his virginal teenage arsehole. Young straight Carl shakes with terror as I lick my finger and shove it into his tight little pucker, working it in and out, eliciting grunt after grunt of distress.
"You're a sick man", mumbles Carl through his gag. It's the first thing this halfwit has got right all day.

Duration: 14:29
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1910kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 210.0 MB

Download Taken by surprise, trussed up, stripped off
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Leather sensations #2

Postby musan » 12 Jan 2015, 10:09

Leather sensations #2

Release Year: 1997
Studio: Pacific Sun Entertainment
Cast: Casey Jordan, Jackson Phillips
Genres: Gay, Gape, Couples, Bareback

Two huge horny as fuck guys get bonded in a bdsm cock sucking, anal fucking, gay play fest

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 19:11
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264)

Image Image

File size: 559.3 MB

Download Leather sensations #2
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay Extreme SM

Postby musan » 12 Jan 2015, 13:17

Gay Extreme SM

Release Year: 2008
Studio: B.F.I., 6666 Productions
Genres: Amateur, BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Tit Play, Butt Play, Spanking

"Gay Extreme SM" is another gay fetish movie from 6666 Productions, for your fetish enjoyment. Two slave boys are put to the test by a harsh Master. In a full hour of S&M fun, he ties them up in various positions, spanks them with a leather strap and whip, their ass holes with dildos...and, of course, he tortures their cocks with clothespins, weights and burning hot wax! Can these two slave boys take all the pain and punishment they have in store?

Duration: 58:04
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1904kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 626.2 MB

Download Gay Extreme SM
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Rough And Raw - Directors Cut

Postby musan » 12 Jan 2015, 16:26

Rough And Raw - Directors Cut

Novice slave (Robby Lopez), who will do anything to get a raw load in his hole, bites off more than he can chew when Master, (Zachary Blackwell), teaches him some hard lessons before he gets that jizz in his fuckhole.

He�s to take cigar smoke down his choking throat and endure the pain of cigar heat on his nips and has his mouth used as a human ashtray, worship Zach�s heavy leather boots, take a seriously stinging and intense flogging, submit to a high pressure enema, swallow piss, gag on Zach�s big dick, then finally gets the fucking and raw load he craves.

Duration: 1:03:55
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video V8

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 994.5 MB

Download Rough And Raw - Directors Cut
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

02 Public Submission

Postby musan » 13 Jan 2015, 05:22

02 Public Submission

Genres: Gay BDSM, vintage, bdsm, bondage fetish, studs/hunks, spanking, toys, electro, blowjob, shaving

Master Jason Branch moves on Chris Rock in a noisy leather bar. Chris submits in the crowded bar and is led out in handcuffs. Back at the dungeon this cock hungry boy is kept always bound, whipped hard, strapped hard, tied over the arch, suspended by the ankles, and fucked with a huge dildo. Roped over the arch Chris begs for dick as his ass is strapped hard and fucked with a huge dildo. Chris blows his load as Jason sits on his face.

Duration: 1:11:11
Video: 1138x704, Microsoft MPEG-4 Video Codec V2, 1461kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 864.5 MB

Download 02 Public Submission
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Nut In Your Throat

Postby musan » 13 Jan 2015, 07:54

Nut In Your Throat

Release Year: 2013
Genres: BDSM, humiliation, daddy/young, thugs, average looking body, big dick, oral, deep throat, rimming, cumshot, swallowing

I received many positive comments about a scene I did last year when I came in faggot throat. Guys love seeing my balls pull up and pump my cum into hungry mouth.

Duration: 54:16
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1915kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 811.9 MB

Download Nut In Your Throat
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

The Unleash Best Vol1 #1

Postby musan » 13 Jan 2015, 11:02

The Unleash Best Vol1 #1

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Pacific Sun Entertainment
Cast: Fernando Nielsen, Ivan Mrozak, George Vidanov, Enrico Benetti, Paul Sherit, Alan Braun, Andrej Zulavskij, Antonio Fargo
Genres: Gay , Couples

Three Leather Fetish Guys Strip In Jail And Fuck

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 23:41
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264)

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 667.2 MB

Download The Unleash Best Vol1 #1
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Don't Cry Lad, As Soon As You Get Penetrated With That Cock

Postby musan » 13 Jan 2015, 14:04

Don't Cry Lad, As Soon As You Get Penetrated With That Cock Toy Will Be Happy!

Of that goody-goody clearly doesn't understand where he is now! Clearly he doesn't suspect what these lechers are going to do with him! One is holding while another one is slapping! Don't cry lad, as soon as you get penetrated with that cock toy will be happy! These red marks from blows will go away, only most juicy and dirty memories will remain!

Duration: 21:35
Video: 1440x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 93kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 635.7 MB

Download Don't Cry Lad, As Soon As You Get Penetrated With That Cock Toy Will Be Happy!
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

He Would Be Fucked Roughly For Being Full Of Initiative!

Postby musan » 13 Jan 2015, 17:07

He Would Be Fucked Roughly For Being Full Of Initiative!

Studio: Red Ass Twinks
Genres: Bareback, Anal, Oral, Cumshots, Spunk

What tool is to choose for today's fun? What can arouse young visitor better? Wooden paddle or red leather lash? May be we should ask him? No! It is better to try than to ask! What can make his ass all red quicker? The more red are hiss butt cheeks the deeper it is possible to stick cock in that tight bum! It is great to fuck this lad and repeat the test with hot slaps after!

Duration: 22:51
Video: 1440x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 673.0 MB

Download He Would Be Fucked Roughly For Being Full Of Initiative!
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Berlin Bloom

Postby musan » 13 Jan 2015, 20:11

Berlin Bloom

Genres: Fisting/Handballing, Fetish/Kink, Interracial, Piercing, Pissing

Some guys are just born to be fisted. We present you with of the biggest meatiest rosebuds you have ever seen! Fresh bottom Rose-Bud take a ride on the Amerifist hammers and shows his butt meat off to show his thanks

Duration: 13:38
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8, 2929kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 305.8 MB

Download Berlin Bloom
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Ivan & Jaro in the scene Prison Means Lust: Part 4 (720p)

Postby musan » 14 Jan 2015, 06:07

Ivan & Jaro in the scene Prison Means Lust: Part 4 (720p)

Cast: Ivan, Jaro
Genres: Bareback, Humiliation, Oral, Anal, Verbal, Submission, Domination

Being sentenced to prison is no fun at all. This young punk committed a crime and now he has to serve his time. In Tchurkistan, prison is tough! Beating and bullying are just beginning. He and his dick and balls are prisoners of lust.

Duration: 14:30
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 537.2 MB

Download Ivan & Jaro in the scene Prison Means Lust: Part 4 (720p)
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

PreviousNext

Return to FilesMonster