Gay Unusual & Gay Extreme & Gay BDSM

For files in the directory with links to file monster

BoyNapped - Slippery Strokes To Completion (Kenzie Mitch, Se

Postby musan » 02 Jan 2015, 21:03

BoyNapped - Slippery Strokes To Completion (Kenzie Mitch, Sebastian Kane)

Poor blindfolded Kenzie has had a lot of cum wanked from his cock recently, but he's still hanging there roped up and naked, and his cock can't refuse the attention of lubed and wanking hands. Sebastian wants another cum wad from the boy, and he's gonna stroke and suck him to get it, pleasuring the boys cock over and over again, stopping occasionally, then getting back on that throbbing wet shaft until Kenzie can't stop the semen from splashing out! The poor boy is entirely drained by the end, but Sebastian loves to make a lad squirm with more rubbing of his sensitive glands!

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5155kbps
Audio: 125kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 795.7 MB

Download BoyNapped - Slippery Strokes To Completion (Kenzie Mitch, Sebastian Kane)
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

BoyNapped - Blond Twink Drained Of Cum (Corey Conor, Sebasti

Postby musan » 02 Jan 2015, 23:40

BoyNapped - Blond Twink Drained Of Cum (Corey Conor, Sebastian Kane)

Young and sweet blond twink boy Corey is naked and vulnerable, tied to the cross and waiting for the master to use him. His shaved dick is hanging, ready to be made hard in the masters hand and mouth. The pinwheel and all that lube has the boy right on the edge, but the master can't stop! Wanked and sucked to a cum draining climax, the poor boy has to endure more stroking of his sensitive and sticky helmet before he's finally permitted the opportunity to relax!

Duration: 17:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3571kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 471.6 MB

Download BoyNapped - Blond Twink Drained Of Cum (Corey Conor, Sebastian Kane)
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

BoyNapped - Cock Sounding Punishment (Rhys Casey, Sebastian

Postby musan » 03 Jan 2015, 02:16

BoyNapped - Cock Sounding Punishment (Rhys Casey, Sebastian Kane)

Master Sebastian has some new tricks up his sleeve, and young Rhys might be regretting ever crossing the horny man when he's done! The boy is restrained, roped down to the table, his cock massaged and released for the master to enjoy. Sucking and wanking his twink victim is not enough, soon he reveals the metal sounding rod, sliding it into the boys cum hole and down his length as he continues to wank him hard and fast! Rhys is in an intense mixture of pleasure and pain, but nothing will stop the Master from getting his cummy reward!

Duration: 29:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2597kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 588.2 MB

Download BoyNapped - Cock Sounding Punishment (Rhys Casey, Sebastian Kane)
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Poor straight Carl.

Postby musan » 03 Jan 2015, 04:52

Poor straight Carl.

Cast: Carl
Video language: English

Poor straight Carl. He thought he was going to have sex with a girl for the very first time - then he found out that his internet girlfriend was actually me. I've already his precious hole - but now I'm going to milk some spunk out of him too.
I enjoy Carl's company a lot more after I've taped his stupid mouth shut so he can't protest. I like him so much, in fact, that I decide he's going to be my boyfriend for now - willing or not.
I grab his face close to mine and kiss him through his gag, sticking my tongue in his ear and licking his cheek as he cringes away from my attentions in disgust... Having a man do this to him seems to be worse than any of the pain he's endured so far.
Carl looks down in horror as I chew one of his nipples and lovingly kiss his smooth chest before working my way down to his flaccid cock. But Carl's teenage dick has a mind of its own - after I slide his foreskin back and play with the head, it's not long before it's achingly hard in my hand. Ignoring his struggling, I vigorously wank him off, as well as teasing his cock with my tongue and sucking the head - giving him more pleasure than he's ever had in his life.
Soon, the helpless lad is at the point of no return - and with no control whatsoever over his virgin cock, he shoots his hot spunk all over my hand. I my fingers over the sensitive head of his dick, enjoying the way he flinches, before viciously ripping off his gag and bringing my glistening fingers up to his face.
Carl visibly gags at the smell of his own semen, but when I wrench his mouth open and shove my slimy cum dripping fingers down his throat, he almost pukes. I make him lick every last drop of spunk off my hand, smearing it all into his mouth as he retches and gags in horror.
To complete Carl's humiliation, I grab my camera and take a few snaps to preserve the image forever - the naked boy with his spent cock, trembling in anger, his face smeared with his own cum. It'll be a long time before Carl looks for love online again after these photos hit FaceSpace...

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:05
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1570kbps
Audio: 62kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 169.0 MB

Download Poor straight Carl.
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Married man Daryl is tied securely to the bench

Postby musan » 03 Jan 2015, 16:44

Married man Daryl is tied securely to the bench

Cast: Daryl

Married man Daryl is tied securely to the bench, and no amount of struggling will free him. He's probably wondering why I've left one of his feet hanging precariously in the air, vulnerable to my sadistic whims - and he soon finds out.
First I make my helpless victim squirm, with some wicked nonstop tickling to his naked foot. Daryl tries and fails to yank himself free as he convulses in painful peals of screamed laughter. No matter where he jerks his foot, my prying, tickling fingers follow, and I scratch my nails into his soles, bringing Daryl's suffering to new, painful heights.
After Daryl has screamed himself hoarse through his gag, begging me to stop, I finally cease tickling him. But when I pick up my cane and prepare to replace the tickling with a nasty foot beating, the straight fucker desperately bucks and writhes as he attempts to avoid the inevitable agony. I rain down stroke after stroke of hard caning onto his tender soles, each one momentarily leaving a scorching white mark before fading to nothing again, as he bellows his lungs out.
However, what would pain and suffering be without a healthy dose of humiliation?
Daryl seems to think I've finished with him, but when I wave a razor in front of his face, he realises I'm only just beginning. I the razor over his pubes in every direction, making Daryl wince and tremble as I roughly grasp and shave his nice brown dick. When I head down towards his nuts, however, he whimpers in fear and holds perfectly still, terrified that his balls are about to be sliced open if he moves even one inch.
As I finish, I assure Daryl that with his cock, balls and arse all nice and smooth, he's ready for a good hard fucking. After all that careful grooming I've done, his resulting scream of despair brings true satisfaction for a job well done.

Duration: 11:13
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2134kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 181.1 MB

Download Married man Daryl is tied securely to the bench
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Naked and whimpering

Postby musan » 03 Jan 2015, 16:49

Naked and whimpering

Cast: Ricardo

Naked and whimpering, Ricardo has sunk into a nightmare of submissive misery. Trembling with fear and red from flogging, he blindly obeys as I order him to crawl over to me... only to be rewarded with even nastier treatment than before.
We grind Ricardo's tearful face into both our crotches, giving him a cruel taster of his upcoming torments. I demand Ricardo wanks Jake's hard bulge as I maul his own heavy cock and balls. He cries out in distress and disgust as his most intimate parts are manhandled by men.
After putting the clamps back on Ricardo's already red and tender nipples, we bend him over and slap his legs apart. I cram my finger up his twitching virgin arsehole, making him tense his buttocks, trying to get rid of the painful intrusion.
My finger is nothing, however, compared to the cold steel hook he's about to have rammed up his arse. As I winch it higher and higher, he goes up on tiptoes to alleviate the pain, wobbling back and forth as he attempts to keep his balance.

Ricardo cowers away in terror as I march back towards him. How can I possibly make the situation worse? Tight pegs on his battered nipples, that's how. And with that, we leave him - staggering on his tiptoes to keep his weight off his burning arse... distracted only by the throbbing in his nipples.

Duration: 11:38
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2508kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 219.7 MB

Download Naked and whimpering
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

BoyNapped - Bathed In Wax And Fucked Hard! (Deacon Hunter, L

Postby musan » 03 Jan 2015, 16:52

BoyNapped - Bathed In Wax And Fucked Hard! (Deacon Hunter, Levi Stephans)

Levi has been left dangling, chained into a big tire with his arse on show. Deacon can't resist such a sight, of course. He's quickly feeding the cock slave his big meat, then heads around the back to explore that arse too. Levi's body gets totally drenched in hot wax, and understandably he cries out, but Deacon isn't going to be done until he's fucked that hot little hole and even used a toy in his pucker at the same time!

Duration: 27:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4837kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 1.0 GB

Download BoyNapped - Bathed In Wax And Fucked Hard! (Deacon Hunter, Levi Stephans)
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Dan Jenkins fucks Drake (720p)

Postby musan » 03 Jan 2015, 16:54

Dan Jenkins fucks Drake (720p)

Cast: Dan Jenkins, Drake Law
Genres: Anal, Condom, Ass Play, Bondage, British, Brown Hair, Cum Jerking Off, Deep Throat, DoggyStyle, Domination, Face Fucking, Fetish, Fucking, Hairy, Hard Fuck, Large Dick, Masturbation, Missionary, Other Location, Passionate Fuck, Short Hair, Toys, Trimmed, T

If there's one boy we all love to see fucking a hot twink ass and using a boi as his personal cock slave, it's Dan. This handsome boy with a tight body really knows how to own a boys ass, and Drake is experiencing that for the first time. Hard cocks don't lie though, and Drake is rock hard when he gets that cum all over his as!

Duration: 26:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3905kbps
Audio: 124kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 768.3 MB

Download Dan Jenkins fucks Drake (720p)
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Elders Titov and Berry - The Mormon Boys - Part 2

Postby musan » 04 Jan 2015, 20:15

Elders Titov and Berry - The Mormon Boys - Part 2

They may be new to the game, but when it comes to sucking and fucking a rigid dick, you'd think they were born with these abilities.

Duration: 17:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2931kbps
Audio: 156kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 390.3 MB

Download Elders Titov and Berry - The Mormon Boys - Part 2
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Perry - The Hookup - Part 5

Postby musan » 04 Jan 2015, 23:21

Perry - The Hookup - Part 5

Watch these horny studs suck and fuck and spew the natural way. Sweet sucking, tongue tingling rim jobs, tight bareback butt fucking, and gooey facials! Sex...it's all good!

Duration: 15:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps
Audio: 155kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 359.2 MB

Download Perry - The Hookup - Part 5
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

I've tied Charlton's legs so tightly

Postby musan » 05 Jan 2015, 02:27

I've tied Charlton's legs so tightly

Cast: Charlton

I've tied Charlton's legs so tightly, he can barely balance - but now it's time to make him work off some of that cute little gut of his.
Striding across the room, I order the lad to get over here - and he has no choice but to laboriously hop towards me. His only reward is a slap in the face, as I demand he goes faster this time. After a few laps, Charlton's knees are sagging in exhaustion and he collapses in front of me, panting and heaving.
But without an ounce of sympathy, I attach a weighted clip to his balls and demand another round of jumping, with each new hop making him bellow in pain.
Eventually, I make him kneel as I attach a spreader bar and dental gag, before prying into his wide open mouth with my fingers, and cramming them down his throat until he's gagging and drooling.
Immobilised by rope and with his aching jaw still wrenched open, Charlton's unable to escape the horrific intrusion as I ram my hard dick down his throat. I've attached clamps to his sensitive pink nipples, and I yank the chain to make him get his head all the way down to the base of my cock.
I'm still not sure this little shit is properly learning his place though. After a few hard slaps to the cock and a swift kick in the balls, I leave him trembling and breathless with fear. I have plenty more punishments for this young man...

Duration: 16:17
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2145kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 269.5 MB

Download I've tied Charlton's legs so tightly
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

It's not often you find a straight boy with feet as sexy as

Postby musan » 05 Jan 2015, 13:35

It's not often you find a straight boy with feet as sexy as Johan's

Cast: Johan

It's not often you find a straight boy with feet as sexy as Johan's - and we're going to enjoy this to the full. He's ticklish as fuck, and we've discovered that the slightest touch to his feet makes him squirm and gasp.
Colin pins the fucker down while I immobilise him by the ankles and begin what will turn into one of the most unbearable torments Johan's ever experienced. As my prying fingers begin to stroke his soles, he finds himself giggling uncontrollably, coupled with an angry series of muffled curses through his gag.
After we tie him up, Johan soon discovers he can't avoid the agonising tickles, no matter how much he tries to fling his body about and flip his feet back and forth. There's no escape. His convulsions of laughter come in sobs and gasps, in between increasingly desperate swearing.
Even when my fingers aren't actually touching him, Johan giggles and yelps, terrified of the inevitable creeping fingers so close to his vulnerable soles. I have fun scratching and poking his feet too, each touch eliciting increasingly loud sobs of laughter. When Colin takes a turn, Johan's screams reach fever pitch and he almost passes out...

Duration: 12:56
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1429kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 141.9 MB

Download It's not often you find a straight boy with feet as sexy as Johan's
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

I love having a dog...

Postby musan » 05 Jan 2015, 13:37

I love having a dog...

Cast: Daryl

I love having a dog... a loyal canine companion to lick my hands and fetch the paper. But instead of getting my dogs from the pet shop, I like to turn handsome straight boys into obedient human puppies instead.
The first thing a puppy needs is a tail. So I spread his tight cheeks and jam a fucking huge buttplug into his virgin hole - making him scream like a little bitch. But every little movement of his arse sets his new tail wagging - time for a nice walkie to really show it off...
But doggie Daryl doesn't want to go for a walk. I have to beat him with a rolled up newspaper, making him whimper and swear. Dogs shouldn't talk, so I order him to bark instead as I hit him and drag him around the room.
Next I grab some Bonio dog biscuits and start shoving them into Daryl's mouth. Unable to stomach the disgusting taste, he spits them all over the floor... so I use a little more . Whacking him with my belt, I demand he eats each and every bone I throw onto the floor - even ordering him to eat one straight off the filthy toilet seat.
After a game of 'fetch the squeaky toy', I decide Daryl hasn't been behaving well enough, and needs to be taught a lesson in subservience. Standing over him, raining down blow after blow with my belt, I order him to roll over, leaving his tender cock and balls exposed and vulnerable to my sadistic whims.
Crushing his nuts with my foot, I tell him to stop fucking screaming and start panting and whimpering like a proper dog. Judging by the noises he is now making, I think the lesson's finally starting to sink in...

Duration: 10:32
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2454kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 194.8 MB

Download I love having a dog...
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Casper Edged on the Rack

Postby musan » 05 Jan 2015, 13:45

Casper Edged on the Rack

His muscles are so well defined and he poses so well to show it off. He turns around and displays that hot ass, before letting us see his soft cock and his balls. Then he kneels and exposes his hot, tight hole.

Duration: 27:56
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 835.3 MB

Download Casper Edged on the Rack
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

As we get him out of his cramped cage

Postby musan » 05 Jan 2015, 15:01

As we get him out of his cramped cage

Cast: Harry

As we get him out of his cramped cage, Harry's too stiff and sore from his earlier spanking to fight us off as we snare him with animal catchpoles and pin him to the floor.
Stan straps on our latest and most nefarious device yet - an electric dog training collar. Harry swears as we order him around, so I press my remote control and jolt him with a voltage strong enough to make him jump out of his skin as he's subjected to the sharp shock of pain. He claws at his neck, but has no way of removing the collar, and the more he fights, the more I electrocute him.
After that taste of punishment, our new pet is suddenly a lot more compliant. He cringes and yelps in agony as we ram a massive puppy tail buttplug up his virgin hole. Then we send him laboriously to and fro on all fours, fetching a squeaky toy for us.
But the lazy shitbag just can't go fast enough for our liking, and I have to crack him hard with my belt, in between a series of increasingly powerful electric shocks.
When I tell Harry to lick my hand like an affectionate doggie, his face is a picture of digsust and he shies away. It's obvious this straight boy is repulsed at touching things with his mouth.
So I drag the unhappy bitchboy over to Stan's bare feet and order him to lick his feet - making sure his tongue is right out, as I steer his head back and forth over Stan's toes and soles. When I cram his mouth over the big toe, Harry actually gags and heaves, almost throwing up as he fully appreciates what's going into his mouth.

Duration: 12:48
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2488kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 239.9 MB

Download As we get him out of his cramped cage
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information