Gay Unusual & Gay Extreme & Gay BDSM

For files in the directory with links to file monster

Elders Titov and Berry - The Mormon Boys - Part 2

Postby musan » 04 Jan 2015, 20:15

Elders Titov and Berry - The Mormon Boys - Part 2

They may be new to the game, but when it comes to sucking and fucking a rigid dick, you'd think they were born with these abilities.

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2931kbps
Audio: 156kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 390.3 MB

Download Elders Titov and Berry - The Mormon Boys - Part 2
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Perry - The Hookup - Part 5

Postby musan » 04 Jan 2015, 23:21

Perry - The Hookup - Part 5

Watch these horny studs suck and fuck and spew the natural way. Sweet sucking, tongue tingling rim jobs, tight bareback butt fucking, and gooey facials! Sex...it's all good!

Duration: 15:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps
Audio: 155kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 359.2 MB

Download Perry - The Hookup - Part 5
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

I've tied Charlton's legs so tightly

Postby musan » 05 Jan 2015, 02:27

I've tied Charlton's legs so tightly

Cast: Charlton
Video language: English

I've tied Charlton's legs so tightly, he can barely balance - but now it's time to make him work off some of that cute little gut of his.
Striding across the room, I order the lad to get over here - and he has no choice but to laboriously hop towards me. His only reward is a slap in the face, as I demand he goes faster this time. After a few laps, Charlton's knees are sagging in exhaustion and he collapses in front of me, panting and heaving.
But without an ounce of sympathy, I attach a weighted clip to his balls and demand another round of jumping, with each new hop making him bellow in pain.
Eventually, I make him kneel as I attach a spreader bar and dental gag, before prying into his wide open mouth with my fingers, and cramming them down his throat until he's gagging and drooling.
Immobilised by rope and with his aching jaw still wrenched open, Charlton's unable to escape the horrific intrusion as I ram my hard dick down his throat. I've attached clamps to his sensitive pink nipples, and I yank the chain to make him get his head all the way down to the base of my cock.
I'm still not sure this little shit is properly learning his place though. After a few hard slaps to the cock and a swift kick in the balls, I leave him trembling and breathless with fear. I have plenty more punishments for this young man...

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:17
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2145kbps
Audio: 62kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 269.5 MB

Download I've tied Charlton's legs so tightly
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

It's not often you find a straight boy with feet as sexy as

Postby musan » 05 Jan 2015, 13:35

It's not often you find a straight boy with feet as sexy as Johan's

Cast: Johan

It's not often you find a straight boy with feet as sexy as Johan's - and we're going to enjoy this to the full. He's ticklish as fuck, and we've discovered that the slightest touch to his feet makes him squirm and gasp.
Colin pins the fucker down while I immobilise him by the ankles and begin what will turn into one of the most unbearable torments Johan's ever experienced. As my prying fingers begin to stroke his soles, he finds himself giggling uncontrollably, coupled with an angry series of muffled curses through his gag.
After we tie him up, Johan soon discovers he can't avoid the agonising tickles, no matter how much he tries to fling his body about and flip his feet back and forth. There's no escape. His convulsions of laughter come in sobs and gasps, in between increasingly desperate swearing.
Even when my fingers aren't actually touching him, Johan giggles and yelps, terrified of the inevitable creeping fingers so close to his vulnerable soles. I have fun scratching and poking his feet too, each touch eliciting increasingly loud sobs of laughter. When Colin takes a turn, Johan's screams reach fever pitch and he almost passes out...

Duration: 12:56
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1429kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 141.9 MB

Download It's not often you find a straight boy with feet as sexy as Johan's
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

I love having a dog...

Postby musan » 05 Jan 2015, 13:37

I love having a dog...

Cast: Daryl

I love having a dog... a loyal canine companion to lick my hands and fetch the paper. But instead of getting my dogs from the pet shop, I like to turn handsome straight boys into obedient human puppies instead.
The first thing a puppy needs is a tail. So I spread his tight cheeks and jam a fucking huge buttplug into his virgin hole - making him scream like a little bitch. But every little movement of his arse sets his new tail wagging - time for a nice walkie to really show it off...
But doggie Daryl doesn't want to go for a walk. I have to beat him with a rolled up newspaper, making him whimper and swear. Dogs shouldn't talk, so I order him to bark instead as I hit him and drag him around the room.
Next I grab some Bonio dog biscuits and start shoving them into Daryl's mouth. Unable to stomach the disgusting taste, he spits them all over the floor... so I use a little more . Whacking him with my belt, I demand he eats each and every bone I throw onto the floor - even ordering him to eat one straight off the filthy toilet seat.
After a game of 'fetch the squeaky toy', I decide Daryl hasn't been behaving well enough, and needs to be taught a lesson in subservience. Standing over him, raining down blow after blow with my belt, I order him to roll over, leaving his tender cock and balls exposed and vulnerable to my sadistic whims.
Crushing his nuts with my foot, I tell him to stop fucking screaming and start panting and whimpering like a proper dog. Judging by the noises he is now making, I think the lesson's finally starting to sink in...

Duration: 10:32
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2454kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 194.8 MB

Download I love having a dog...
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Casper Edged on the Rack

Postby musan » 05 Jan 2015, 13:45

Casper Edged on the Rack

His muscles are so well defined and he poses so well to show it off. He turns around and displays that hot ass, before letting us see his soft cock and his balls. Then he kneels and exposes his hot, tight hole.

Duration: 27:56
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 835.3 MB

Download Casper Edged on the Rack
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

As we get him out of his cramped cage

Postby musan » 05 Jan 2015, 15:01

As we get him out of his cramped cage

Cast: Harry

As we get him out of his cramped cage, Harry's too stiff and sore from his earlier spanking to fight us off as we snare him with animal catchpoles and pin him to the floor.
Stan straps on our latest and most nefarious device yet - an electric dog training collar. Harry swears as we order him around, so I press my remote control and jolt him with a voltage strong enough to make him jump out of his skin as he's subjected to the sharp shock of pain. He claws at his neck, but has no way of removing the collar, and the more he fights, the more I electrocute him.
After that taste of punishment, our new pet is suddenly a lot more compliant. He cringes and yelps in agony as we ram a massive puppy tail buttplug up his virgin hole. Then we send him laboriously to and fro on all fours, fetching a squeaky toy for us.
But the lazy shitbag just can't go fast enough for our liking, and I have to crack him hard with my belt, in between a series of increasingly powerful electric shocks.
When I tell Harry to lick my hand like an affectionate doggie, his face is a picture of digsust and he shies away. It's obvious this straight boy is repulsed at touching things with his mouth.
So I drag the unhappy bitchboy over to Stan's bare feet and order him to lick his feet - making sure his tongue is right out, as I steer his head back and forth over Stan's toes and soles. When I cram his mouth over the big toe, Harry actually gags and heaves, almost throwing up as he fully appreciates what's going into his mouth.

Duration: 12:48
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2488kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 239.9 MB

Download As we get him out of his cramped cage
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Doctor Mad Max Double Rubber Bags (2011)

Postby musan » 05 Jan 2015, 18:10

Doctor Mad Max Double Rubber Bags (2011)

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Max
Genres: Bondage

Doctor Mad Max recently visited SBI with a ton of serious bondage gear. Max loves heavy rubber and is happy to share. During his visit we invited a few of his fans. This evening was our first willing participant. The first bag was produced by Max and the second by an unknown manufacturer. Max had acquired it in a gear trade many years ago. Both were extra heavy and both had access zippers. Doctor Max expertly tied him and expertly tormented him. This is a great video.

Duration: 18:49
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 93kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 283.8 MB

Download Doctor Mad Max Double Rubber Bags (2011)
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

The Bondage Hospital (2010)

Postby musan » 05 Jan 2015, 21:18

The Bondage Hospital (2010)

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Seriousmalebondage
Cast: Kyle
Genres: Bondage

In this humorous 10 minute video the Seri0usBondage team locks Kyle into a unique canvas diaper and then straps him down to a medical exam table. This procedure is specifically designed to prevent him from playing with himself. After spending a few hours restrained to the exam table, his therapy is intensified by restraining him in an institutional straitjacket and throwing him in a padded jail cell where he can vent his sexual frustration by thrashing about and throwing himself against the padded walls.

Duration: 13:50
Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 209.2 MB

Download The Bondage Hospital (2010)
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

He may be no longer a virgin

Postby musan » 06 Jan 2015, 00:25

He may be no longer a virgin

Cast: Carl

He may be no longer a virgin, but young Carl still seems to be dumb as fuck. He refuses to reply to my comments on his body, and shies away from my friendly advances towards his dick - so I roughly drag him into place by his genitals.
Even then, Carl continues to swear at me, earning him a few hard thwacks on the arse. But when the little straight shit actually dares to spit in my face, it's the last straw. Punishment time.
In goes a hefty bit gag - and now there's no more backchat from what is soon to be a very sorry young man indeed. As I start smacking and whipping his arse to a nice even shade of red, Carl is obviously trying to be as stoic as he can and not make any noise - but he can't continue to be brave under this kind of treatment.
When the second whip comes out, he's whimpering through the gag, on his toes, frantically trying to avoid the blows - but his legs are tied apart and there's nowhere to go. Carl's screams get more and more desperate until the tears start flowing, each strike leaving a new red mark as it hits home.
Just when Carl thinks it can't get any worse, I produce a handful of pegs to give him something else to think about in the tit and dick departments. With his cock and balls all pinched to agony and his nipples on fire, I continue beating the drooling, trembling teenager with my heaviest strap until he's sobbing with pain. He'll certainly think twice before he answers back to his elders from now on...

Duration: 15:01
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1910kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 217.8 MB

Download He may be no longer a virgin
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Jacob & Sebastian in "The Schoolboy Jacob Daniels" (720p)

Postby musan » 06 Jan 2015, 04:50

Jacob & Sebastian in "The Schoolboy Jacob Daniels" (720p)

Cast: Jacob Daniels, Sebastian Kane
Genres: Ass Play, Blowjob, British, Brown Hair, Jerked Off, Deep Throat, Domination, Edging, Fetish, Large Dick, Massage, Masturbation, Spank, Trimmed, Twinks, Uncut, Whipping

Jacob Daniels needs to be physically educated, and Sebastian Kane has all the tools for the job in this delicious spanking and edging session! The boys tender ass is totally abused as the master uses a riding crop, a wooden spoon and his expert hands to make those plump cheeks angry red. But after all that beating, the master wants a cum load and sucks and wanks Jacob's cock until his cum is splashed and every touch of his raw dick makes him squirm!

Duration: 25:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2899kbps
Audio: 124kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 562.9 MB

Download Jacob & Sebastian in "The Schoolboy Jacob Daniels" (720p)
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Tom Tied, wanked

Postby musan » 06 Jan 2015, 17:16

Tom Tied, wanked

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Tom

Angry young man Tom thinks he can keep his body exclusively for the fairer sex, but we want him on display for only men to enjoy. He's tied down with his naked body spread open and a ball gag in his gob to stop his filthy mouth. Dave seizes Tom's dick and strokes him till he grows a semi-hard on. The hetero is disgusted that not only is another man stroking his cock but the dirty fucker can't stop himself getting a rise from the manipulative touch. The infuriated builder tries to fight against his restraints and shouts at Dave through his gag. Tom needs to learn some fucking manners. His cock is restrained under a set of chopsticks going all up his shaft. Next his sperm-filled potent balls are tightened inside a Perspex ball crusher. A row of pegs are attached to his cock and his sensitive pink glans. Now that his cock has been brought under control it's time to plow into that tight arsehole. Dave doesn't take any time to loosen him up but shoves a large dildo attached to a power tool directly up his arse and screws the whinging hetero. His hole is aggressively stretched wide open as his anal cavity is insistently fucked by the machine. Dave pulls out and takes a cane to whip his pale butt cheeks, his tender inner thighs and the soft soles of his feet. Dave laughs at Tom as he wriggles his feet desperately trying to cover them and sooth his aching soles. Tom would do anything to make this agony stop even agree to get fucked by the dildo again. Dave gladly thrusts it deep into him again hammering into this workman's straight virgin hole. All the while Tom is aware of his genitals being crushed in the device and pegged. Tears tickle down Tom's burning face. This thicko slowly begins to realize that this punishment will never stop. This heterosexual is now a slave to any man that wants to use him.

Duration: 15:56
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2335kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 280.5 MB

Download Tom Tied, wanked
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Classics Vol. 9 Part 1: Daddy Trains

Postby musan » 06 Jan 2015, 17:18

Classics Vol. 9 Part 1: Daddy Trains

Release Year: 1994
Studio: Grapik Art Productions
Cast: Max Grand, Vince Rockland
Genres: BDSM, Fetish/Kinky, Dungeon, Domination, Bondage, Masturbation Male on Male, Muscle Men, Classic

Vince Rockland is featured as an aspiring young rock singer. After a band audition he returns home, strips naked, kneels, and submits to his Master, Max Grand. The slave serves sexually while tightly bound in half a dozen uncomfortable positions. Master and slave both deliver multiple loads of hot cum.

Duration: 1:05:01
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 611.3 MB

Download Classics Vol. 9 Part 1: Daddy Trains
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

BoyNapped - Extreme Recall - Adam Watson & Sebastion Kain

Postby musan » 06 Jan 2015, 17:21

BoyNapped - Extreme Recall - Adam Watson & Sebastion Kain

Adam Watson should never have answered the message our cameraman left on his internet profile. The one and the other sexually excited as fuck, the men meet up and very soon Adam is restrained to the sofa and made to endure a huge, sustained anal pounding, gazoo striking and lastly the most admirable hand-job ever. This man pumps out stream after stream of white cum into Sebastian�s awaiting hand. Strong and lustful, Sebastian makes Adam cry out in painful fun as Sebastian works Adams gap with toys and chain.

Duration: 33:53
Video: 850x478, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 389.5 MB

Download BoyNapped - Extreme Recall - Adam Watson & Sebastion Kain
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Lucas 5

Postby musan » 06 Jan 2015, 17:23

Lucas 5

Sweet and innocent he is not! He is full of fire, passion and cheeky charm. He loves the camera and fires looks through the lens that stun and melt the viewer.

Duration: 22:31
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2377kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 403.4 MB

Download Lucas 5
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information