Gay unusal HD video collection with - special collection

All threads with bad content or violations of rules.

Gay unusal video (166)

Postby javuploader » 16 Feb 2015, 21:34

Brendon

Studio: College Boy Physicals

Last week the wrestling coach came into the College Boy Physicals offices and made some appointments for the guys to come in and get their annual physicals. The first of those guys, Brendon, came in today. Brendon is very strong, fit and has some serious muscles. When he took his shirt off the horny Doctor got a little short of breath.
Things started out as per normal with the Doctor giving a good exam. He checked his lungs and heart. Took his blood pressure and checked his pulse. He then had Brendon strip fully nude and lay down so that he could take his temperature. The Doctor likes to be accurate so he does a rectal temperature. While he was down there taking the temperature the good Doctor made sure to give Brendons balls a good check. He held them, massaged them and checked them out.
Brendon moaned a little bit as he got rubbed and that was all the Doctor needed to hear. He grabbed Brendons cock and started to stroke. Brendon just laid back and let the Doctor work, enjoying the gay handjob as he got stroked. The Doctor really went to town and stroked harder and harder. He worked that shaft like the pro he is. Bendon started moaning louder and and louder, moving his hips and grinding into the doctors hands as he jacked him off.
The Doctor continued pulling on his cock, working that shaft and he was so skilled that Brendon could feel his balls start to tingle and knew he was getting close. He told the Doctor he was close to cumming which made the Doc stroke faster. Brendon exploded, cumming so hard he erupted like a fountain and sending the hot load all over his belly and the Doctors hands. Brendon was given a clean bill of health and was free to start the wrestling sea.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 24:14
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1473kbps
Audio: 62kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 273.9 MB
Download Brendon
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay unusal video (167)

Postby javuploader » 16 Feb 2015, 22:16

Every black master must have his own subserviant white slave

Video language: English

Mine is this slender white boy that knows his bread and butter depends on whether or not his black bull gets whats coming. Take a good, hard look at him and know that his strong but soft hands know their way around a big black shaft. He's also no stranger to foreplay since whitey caressed my black pole right before the games began. The smile on his face says it all and the hard cock in my pants agreed. Every pump of my cock brought me closer to the eventual shower of black that rained all over him.

Duration: 2:18:23
Video: 640x368, Microsoft MPEG-4 Video Codec V3
Audio: 54kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 1.5 GB
Download Every black master must have his own subserviant white slave
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay unusal video (168)

Postby javuploader » 16 Feb 2015, 23:01

Jeremiah Gobbles His Own

Cute Jeremiah has a lot going on. He's the kind of young skater able to turn heads in the street, he has a great tight body built from an active lifestyle, he has a hard cut cock with a warm load of cum always ready to pump out, and he can bend over and get the head of his dick between his lips for some self sucking too!

Duration: 15:12
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1816kbps
Audio: 156kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 220.8 MB
Download Jeremiah Gobbles His Own
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay unusal video (169)

Postby javuploader » 16 Feb 2015, 23:42

I caught a glimpse of David playing with his cock as mine was in his busy hands

I picked up this white boy from the baseball field. I saw him doing some batting practice and wondered if he could handle a black bat in the same manner. He agreed to come over and he was in awe of my thick black dick with balls that nearly touch the floor. After some chit chat it was down to business and he was swinging away at my goods. I laid on my back and he took over showing me the good time he promised. He didn't let me out of his sight until I blasted out a gallon of black seed. I sat back and watched him cum and I dropped him back off at the baseball field. I hope he doesn't get in trouble with his coach.

Duration: 1:42:48

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 1.1 GB
Download I caught a glimpse of David playing with his cock as mine was in his busy hands
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay unusal video (17)

Postby javuploader » 17 Feb 2015, 00:22

Mister Stef Part 1

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Stef
Genres: Solo, Masturbation

The first part of the video footage about sexual guy named Stef, which in this part of a caress. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 5:08
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 429kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 235.0 MB
Download Mister Stef Part 1
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay unusal video (170)

Postby javuploader » 17 Feb 2015, 01:05

He's a skater boy by day and black cock miler by night

His name is Dick Balliin and he's living up to his name. He's a clean cut white boy whose sexual history is about to get real dark. He's got some nice ink on him and I'm about to add my own black color but first he's got to earn it. White boys love handling my black sausage sine it's so long it never seems to end. It just goes on forever which means my cum has a long way to travel from my balls to tip of my dick. My little twink did a little posing for me before shaking my dick with his hands. I love the sound it makes when my juicy black dick is getting worked over by strong white hands. He did such a great job of pleasing his master that I allowed him to drain his balls as I watched.

Duration: 1:44:05

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 1.1 GB
Download He's a skater boy by day and black cock miler by night
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay unusal video (171)

Postby javuploader » 17 Feb 2015, 01:45

City Boys 02 "La Venganza"

Release Year: 2014
Studio: LucioSaints
Cast: Allen King, Aday Traun
Genres: Big Dick, Blowjob, Facial, Glory Hole, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos, Twink, Uncut.

Allen King after discovering that Robbie is cheating on him decided go to the bar where his best friend works to venting, Allen full of pain decides that having sex with the first guy he find, will be his greater vengeance.

Format: mp4
Duration: 26:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2440kbps
Audio: 134kbps

File size: 497.2 MB
Download City Boys 02 "La Venganza"
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay unusal video (172)

Postby javuploader » 17 Feb 2015, 02:27

His ass was inches from my face as he gave me this wicked stroke job.

If you want your dick strokes right then white boys get the job done! Let me introduce you to Erin. His family doesn't know he's gay but my cock in his hands knows it. He's always being hit on by some skank bitches but you might as well tattoo "Black Owned" on his face. His soft white hands make a nice resting place for my black dick which is at full attention. His raging muscles, his milky white skin, and soothing hands are going to make him a nice addition to my white boy stable. I had to behave myself and resist temptation to jam my black dick up his tight white gay ass. Listen closely so you can hear my balls swinging in all directions as Erin's hands jack me off until my belly becomes a pool of my homemade glue.

Duration: 2:27:57

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 1.6 GB
Download His ass was inches from my face as he gave me this wicked stroke job.
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay unusal video (173)

Postby javuploader » 17 Feb 2015, 03:09

Aurelio

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Eastboys
Cast: Aurelio
Genres: Solo, Masturbation, Cumshots, Big Cock, Muscular, Outdoor

Aurelio handsome guy gay decided to relax. He jerk his cock. The guy wants to finish strong. Gay Man and highly excited dick cums. Enjoy!

Format: avi
Duration: 10:02
Video: 1280x720, divx, 2931kbps
Audio: 125kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 225.4 MB
Download Aurelio
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay unusal video (174)

Postby javuploader » 17 Feb 2015, 03:52

Allen King, Aday Traun

Release Year: 2014

Allen King after discovering that Robbie is cheating on him decided go to the bar where his best friend works to venting...

Duration: 26:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2440kbps
Audio: 134kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 497.2 MB
Download Allen King, Aday Traun
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay unusal video (175)

Postby javuploader » 17 Feb 2015, 04:35

Rob Navarro sucks Conner's huge cock (720p)

Cast: Rob Navarro, Conner
Genres: blowjob, oral, suck, huge cock, militar

I have been emailing this stud on craigslist for a few weeks now and he finally responded to me asking how he could make the quickest amount of money in the shortest amount of time. I think he liked what he heard because it wasn't long before we were making plans to break his cherry in the gay for pay world. Watch as Rob sucks this boy's 10 inch cock and takes it all way down balls deep!

Duration: 15:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264)

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 226.2 MB
Download Rob Navarro sucks Conner's huge cock (720p)
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay unusal video (176)

Postby javuploader » 17 Feb 2015, 05:17

Fostter Riviera and Michael Selvaggio (2015)

Portuguese sneaker pig Fostter Riviera returns with a vengeance to the Cazzo world. He proves sometimes a man's hole has needs and clearly has a few ideas on how to handle his hunger. In typical Berlin fashion Fostter found the perfect place for his desires: an abandoned storage room.

Duration: 18:08
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1923kbps
Audio: 118kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 271.8 MB
Download Fostter Riviera and Michael Selvaggio (2015)
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay unusal video (177)

Postby javuploader » 17 Feb 2015, 06:00

Zack Randall & Derek suck each other's dicks

Cast: Zack Randall, Derek
Genres: Twink, College Boy, Uncut, Oral Sex, Kissing, Masturbation, Cum Shot

Nurse Intern Derek gives an exam that includes an amazing blow job, some hot rimming and a cum drenching orgasm. He double jacks himself and Zack Ryan to a hot Climax! Jack will definitely be back for a follow up after an physical like that.

Duration: 19:55
Video: 512x384, AVC (H.264), 976kbps
Audio: 62kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 152.2 MB
Download Zack Randall & Derek suck each other's dicks
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay unusal video (178)

Postby javuploader » 17 Feb 2015, 06:46

Red handed

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Club Inferno
Cast: Rick Van Sant, Trenton Ducati, Alessandro Del Toro, Boyhous, Drew Sebastian, Josh West, Trent Bloom
Genres: Gay, Oral/Anal Sex

Today's hottest fetish stars get caught Red Handed fist-fucking, riding giant dildos, sucking dick or whatever else it takes to drain a load from their giant cocks. Red Handed features the return of fisting legends Rick Van Sant and Trent Bloom plus Trenton Ducati, Josh West, Drew Sebastian, Alessandro del Toro, and Boyhous. These studs prove that if you go hard and deep enough you'll get caught Red Handed. Trenton Ducati catches Rick Van Sant smoking a cigarette and decides he's got something else for him to smoke. Drew Sebastian takes a break in the bunkhouse to work out his hole with a thick boot-shaped dildo. Alessandro Del Toro catches the horse-hung stud bouncing up and down on the enormous toy and gets in on the action. Fisting legends Rick Van Sant and Trent Bloom push each other to the limit in a local sex club where we catch Rick red handed with his fist up Trent's ass. Horse-hung fisting top Josh West finds Boyhous on his knees with a pair of rubber gloves and a huge butt-plug
firmly planted in his ass.

Duration: 1:27:09
Video: 640x356, AVC (H.264), 1176kbps
Audio: 124kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 833.7 MB
Download Red handed
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay unusal video (179)

Postby javuploader » 17 Feb 2015, 07:25

Samurai Fantasy

Release Year: 2006
Cast: Uncredited
Genres: Yaoi, Gay Anime, Manga, Action/Comedy

A visual, gay anime DVD experience! For the first time ever, discover the ultimate gay anime adventure! Parodying popular anime characters and fighting game characters from titles like Rurouni Kenshin and Street Fighter - you'll see them in a way you've never seen them before in Samurai Fantasy!

Format: avi
Duration: 31:28
Video: 720x416, DivX 5, 1630kbps
Audio: 125kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 407.5 MB
Download Samurai Fantasy
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information