Gay unusal HD video collection with - special collection

All threads with bad content or violations of rules.

Gay 164

Postby javuploader » 08 Oct 2015, 20:20

Bryan & Maximilian edge raw - 720p

When Maximilian shot his peep video with Devon Dixon, we talked afterwards and he said he really wanted to do another scene with me. He had been thinking about the Serviced video we did, and wanted to try getting fucked.

Format: mp4
Duration: 26:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 121kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 596.4 MB
Download Bryan & Maximilian edge raw - 720p
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay 165

Postby javuploader » 08 Oct 2015, 21:05

Layton-Shiloh

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Muscles, Blowjob, Rimming, Cumshots, Masturbation, Tattoos

It is so awesome to get a guy on the table who is ready to be rubbed and serviced all the way! Layton has the dirty boy vibe that Shiloh picked-up on right away.
Shiloh loved rubbing on his hot muscles, and since he mostly prefers to top, he paid extra attention to Layton's bubbly muscle ass!

Duration: 24:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2925kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 534.2 MB
Download Layton-Shiloh
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay 166

Postby javuploader » 08 Oct 2015, 21:52

NakedPapis - Daddy Dee & Fl

Studio: NakedPapis

Hombres Desnudos - Latin Cock Pictures - Daddy Dee & Fl
Daddy Dee's big dick in Fl's mouth

Duration: 10:33
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1838kbps
Audio: 184kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 156.8 MB
Download NakedPapis - Daddy Dee & Fl
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay 167

Postby javuploader » 08 Oct 2015, 22:41

Trenton #8 - Civilian - Blowjob

Studio: Military Classified

Trenton has returned from school break and contacted me needing some money and some work or course! I was too ready to give this boy more work and get my hands on his lovely cock. Tonite is a special night because he's just stopping by from one of my infamous sloppy blow jobs that always leaves him with a smile on his face. Check to the reaction on this one!
Trenton is a hot little straight white boy I met a few years back. He's always had a fascination with being submissive especially to Tgirls and I'm finding that lots of straight guys have experimented with Transgender and they aren't afraid to admit it these days. Trenton is no different and doesn't mind indulging from the gay side of sex because to him he's still being straight.
When Trenton arrived it was a little different than usual because there weren't any lights, or camera positions, etc...we just let the cameras run as we proceeded to have our fun. I began my session on my knees of course, as I began licking this boy all over his crotch. I eventually made my way down his shorts and eventually butt naked as I began sucking this straight boy's cock driving him crazy.
Before long Trenton was rock hard and shifting his hips on me everything I drove him to a point of no return. I did this for several minutes, driving him crazy, or what most people now call, edging! Trenton loved this and I was great at driving crazy. I sucked this boy straight to the point of cumming and then took him down. Back and forth I went driving Trenton crazy but oh so close to an orgasm.
in the end Trenton was no match for Rob's big guns! Rob engulfed this poor boy and had him for breakfast because before long Trenton couldn't' hold back the nut that was making its way to the top ready to explode a huge white load that I took in my mouth and it never saw the light of day! Check out this one!

Duration: 16:06
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2828kbps
Audio: 140kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 350.8 MB
Download Trenton #8 - Civilian - Blowjob
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay 167

Postby javuploader » 08 Oct 2015, 22:43

Trenton #8 - Civilian - Blowjob

Studio: Military Classified

Trenton has returned from school break and contacted me needing some money and some work or course! I was too ready to give this boy more work and get my hands on his lovely cock. Tonite is a special night because he's just stopping by from one of my infamous sloppy blow jobs that always leaves him with a smile on his face. Check to the reaction on this one!
Trenton is a hot little straight white boy I met a few years back. He's always had a fascination with being submissive especially to Tgirls and I'm finding that lots of straight guys have experimented with Transgender and they aren't afraid to admit it these days. Trenton is no different and doesn't mind indulging from the gay side of sex because to him he's still being straight.
When Trenton arrived it was a little different than usual because there weren't any lights, or camera positions, etc...we just let the cameras run as we proceeded to have our fun. I began my session on my knees of course, as I began licking this boy all over his crotch. I eventually made my way down his shorts and eventually butt naked as I began sucking this straight boy's cock driving him crazy.
Before long Trenton was rock hard and shifting his hips on me everything I drove him to a point of no return. I did this for several minutes, driving him crazy, or what most people now call, edging! Trenton loved this and I was great at driving crazy. I sucked this boy straight to the point of cumming and then took him down. Back and forth I went driving Trenton crazy but oh so close to an orgasm.
in the end Trenton was no match for Rob's big guns! Rob engulfed this poor boy and had him for breakfast because before long Trenton couldn't' hold back the nut that was making its way to the top ready to explode a huge white load that I took in my mouth and it never saw the light of day! Check out this one!

Duration: 16:06
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2828kbps
Audio: 140kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 350.8 MB
Download Trenton #8 - Civilian - Blowjob
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay 168

Postby javuploader » 08 Oct 2015, 23:33

Glenn & Zarek. Serviced

Release Year: 2013
Genres: regular body, half-dressed men, hairy, flip-flop, masturbation, oral, rimming, cumshots, cum on face

Zarek did really good on his Solo, and was totally down for full-interaction with a dude. Topping or bottoming. As you all know, I try to take most guys go through an oral video to work out any issues we might have.
Zarek had emailed me a couple days before the shoot, letting me know he was very eager to make more money on his trip, and would do whatever. I let him know about checking out his energy and skills, and of course, the testing process, that I was glad he was eager, but likely would stick to the plan.

Duration: 23:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2946kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 529.7 MB
Download Glenn & Zarek. Serviced
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay 169

Postby javuploader » 09 Oct 2015, 00:18

Total Exposure 1 - Brian Bonds, Austin Wolf

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Blowjob, Kissing, Rimming, Deep Throat, Hunks, Muscles, Tattoos, 69, Facial, Outdoors, Interview, Oral Cumshots
Video language: English

Dress code is blue jeans only when Brian Bonds meets Austin Wolf by a stack of tires. Brian's roving hands block Austin from unzipping his jeans as he shouts, 'spit in my mouth.' The instant Austin's jeans come down Brian is on his cock, slamming his nose to pubes and chin to balls until he gags. He twists Austin's nipples and Austin hooks his thumbs into Brian's mouth and stretches it while he face-fucks him hard. Austin is a massive, muscled, sexual , and Brian is an eager cocksucker. When Brian's tonsils can take no more punishment, he buries his face in Austin's muscle-butt until he nearly . Brian yells 'whoa!' when Austin unexpectedly hoists him into the air, flips him upside-down and plugs a tongue in his ass while Brian dangles airborne. He reattaches his mouth to Austin's cock and his flailing hands grab onto that pile of tires. Austin lowers Brian to solid ground and drops his nuts in his mouth, jerking out a warm, wet load. Brian ejaculates at the same instant, leaving trails of jizz on Austin's leg. Austin trembles and vocalizes total satisfaction when Brian licks his cock clean.

Duration: 20:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4540kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 701.1 MB
Download Total Exposure 1 - Brian Bonds, Austin Wolf
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay 169

Postby javuploader » 09 Oct 2015, 00:20

Total Exposure 1 - Brian Bonds, Austin Wolf

Genres: Blowjob, Kissing, Rimming, Deep Throat, Hunks, Muscles, Tattoos, 69, Facial, Outdoors, Interview, Oral Cumshots

Dress code is blue jeans only when Brian Bonds meets Austin Wolf by a stack of tires. Brian's roving hands block Austin from unzipping his jeans as he shouts, 'spit in my mouth.' The instant Austin's jeans come down Brian is on his cock, slamming his nose to pubes and chin to balls until he gags. He twists Austin's nipples and Austin hooks his thumbs into Brian's mouth and stretches it while he face-fucks him hard. Austin is a massive, muscled, sexual , and Brian is an eager cocksucker. When Brian's tonsils can take no more punishment, he buries his face in Austin's muscle-butt until he nearly . Brian yells 'whoa!' when Austin unexpectedly hoists him into the air, flips him upside-down and plugs a tongue in his ass while Brian dangles airborne. He reattaches his mouth to Austin's cock and his flailing hands grab onto that pile of tires. Austin lowers Brian to solid ground and drops his nuts in his mouth, jerking out a warm, wet load. Brian ejaculates at the same instant, leaving trails of jizz on Austin's leg. Austin trembles and vocalizes total satisfaction when Brian licks his cock clean.

Duration: 20:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4540kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 701.1 MB
Download Total Exposure 1 - Brian Bonds, Austin Wolf
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay 17

Postby javuploader » 09 Oct 2015, 01:06

Treasure Island - TimSuck - Pony and Tyler Ryder

There's nothing better than getting a Sunday blow job at the local nude beach in Portland, OR. They don't call him Pony for nothing! Tyler, a very loyal cocksucker, swallows every inch of Pony's horse hung man meat in the woods at the beach...

Duration: 10:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2911kbps
Audio: 126kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 243.6 MB
Download Treasure Island - TimSuck - Pony and Tyler Ryder
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay 170

Postby javuploader » 09 Oct 2015, 02:03

He Dont Know About Camera

Studio: Unglory Hole

It's still a big secret about UnGlory Hole. No one knows where it is, or what actually goes on here, but our friend Trent was invited. He has no clue what he just got himself into, except that he will be getting his dick sucked. If only he knew who was actually behind the hole getting his dick hard. Good thing for us, it doesn't take much to get a guy to stick his dick in a hole. Enjoy!

Duration: 11:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3512kbps
Audio: 69kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 299.1 MB
Download He Dont Know About Camera
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay 172

Postby javuploader » 09 Oct 2015, 03:46

Paul Fresh

Good quality and massage can not only relax the body but also to bring the guy to stormy splash of sperm ....

Duration: 22:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps
Audio: 78kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 502.1 MB
Download Paul Fresh
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay 172

Postby javuploader » 09 Oct 2015, 03:47

Paul Fresh

Good quality and massage can not only relax the body but also to bring the guy to stormy splash of sperm ....

Image Image
Image Image

Download Paul Fresh
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay 172

Postby javuploader » 09 Oct 2015, 03:49

Paul Fresh

Image Image
Image Image

Download Paul Fresh
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay 173

Postby javuploader » 09 Oct 2015, 04:24

Dee and FL

This is a raw encounter with hot hard fucking and deep penetration. They know exactly what they want and how they like it.

Duration: 10:33
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1838kbps
Audio: 184kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 156.8 MB
Download Dee and FL
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay 174

Postby javuploader » 09 Oct 2015, 05:06

ClubJasonSparks - Alex Marco & Brandon Blake Oral

Studio: ClubJasonSparks

Hola Alex! There is something insanely sexy about Jason's latest find Alex Marco. It could be his sultry Spanish accent, his well travelled intelligent conversation or maybe it's his gorgeous face.

Duration: 12:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1952kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 193.2 MB
Download ClubJasonSparks - Alex Marco & Brandon Blake Oral
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

PreviousNext

Return to Trash