Gay unusal HD video collection with - special collection

All threads with bad content or violations of rules.

Gay unusal video (73)

Postby javuploader » 28 Feb 2015, 12:30

Take The Plunge scene 1

Release Year: 2015
Studio: ClubInfernoDungeon
Cast: Brian Bonds, Brock Rustin, Evan Matthews, Jessie Balboa
Genres: Fisting, Toys, Dildos, Ass Shot, Buttplay, Double Fisting, Jockstrap, Latex

Rustin realizes he's met his match as Keys slowly inserts his entire fist and twists his arm, masaging Rustin's guts like a pro. The lesson gets twisted when Keys stands over Rustin and puts his fist in his ass only to have Rustin reach up and fist his student's fresh hole. It's a double-fisting-frenzy that must be seen to be believed.

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4690kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 847.6 MB
Download Take The Plunge scene 1
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay unusal video (74)

Postby javuploader » 28 Feb 2015, 13:09

I phoned up this white boy, Kyle Foxxx, to come over and rub and tug on my big ,black cock

Video language: English

I had just come back from the gym when the hard dick in my pants told me it was time to play. I phoned up this white boy, Kyle Foxxx, to come over and rub and tug on my big ,black cock. His smooth, white hands stroked every inch of my hard, black cock. I allowed Kyle the satisfaction of jerking himself off as long as his hands didn't leave my ebony skin. My balls shook with each pump of his hands and his reward was several spurts of my black cum that only his hands could coax from my dick.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 41:49
Video: 1280x720, Microsoft MPEG-4 Video Codec V3
Audio: 54kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 1.3 GB
Download I phoned up this white boy, Kyle Foxxx, to come over and rub and tug on my big ,black cock
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay unusal video (75)

Postby javuploader » 28 Feb 2015, 13:54

Swapping Cum

They never thought they'd squeal with happiness as their buddies plow their asses, but here they are! The sex is hot, steamy, and pumping.

Duration: 18:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2926kbps
Audio: 249kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 439.6 MB
Download Swapping Cum
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay unusal video (76)

Postby javuploader » 28 Feb 2015, 14:35

Glenn & Percy

Release Year: 2014
Studio: ChaosMen
Cast: Bentley, Solomon
Genres: Blowjob, Glory Hole, Rimming, Hunks, Jocks, Jerking Off, Facial Cumshots

Since Percy had messed around with guys before, I figured he could handle a G:hOle video. What I didn't realize is his experience seems to have been very limited, and you do get the feel that this is his first time.
Glenn of course pulls him into the game, but Percy does spend a lot of time looking to me or the cameras for lack of any good reason, other than he was just nervous and not sure what to do.
Even with that criticism, this video still has that charming "you are there" feel to it. The boys film each other with their phones, and I even integrated that into the video. I focused on Percy's feet also, to give fans of the foot a little bit more to enjoy.
Percy is definitely more into the scene once he begins sucking cock. He has something to do, and when he is getting serviced, he is not sure where to look. Though when puts his feet up into the two glory holes, leaving his legs spread and ass hole wide-open, he does get lost in the moment. Hmmmmm. Bottom feeders should enjoy that part of the video!
A scruffy-faced Glenn took a pretty good facial from Percy, only to dump his own load on the floor. Percy rubs it around with his foot, squishing the cum around between his toes!

Duration: 15:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2961kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 359.0 MB
Download Glenn & Percy
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay unusal video (77)

Postby javuploader » 28 Feb 2015, 15:16

Griffin & Rutger

Release Year: 2014
Studio: ChaosMen
Cast: Griffin, Rutger
Genres: Blowjob, Rimming, Jocks, Masturbation, Face Fucking, Oral Cumshots, Cum Eating

Rutger got real nervous about doing this shoot. He was pretty calm about the solo, a little suspicious, but still seemed at ease. On the way to the studio he really was thinking it was gonna be too hard.
But he met Griffin and figured he may as well give it a try. Griffin has an easy amiable way about him, and the took talked easily.
Sure enough, he got real nervous after the initial photos we took. If you like your straight guys looking like they don't believe what is happening, then this video is for you.
Griffin does his best to keep him up and charged, but he wobbles here and there. Rutger gives him tips on keeping him hard, and I feel sorry for his girlfriends who have to put so much strength into jerking and sucking him.
Griffin finally just flips him over and does some rimming. Rutger is totally not digging it, but keeps a smile on his face throughout. He tries real hard to get into it, but clearly he is out of his element.
Now like a good gay4pay video, there is moment where he does have an epiphany! Wait for it!
Once he is upright and throat fucking Griffin, WOW! He really amps it up! He is no longer looking at the video, staying solid, and just going to town on Griffin's face.
Griffin loved every minute of it! I seem to be on a roll with guys who can handle this kind of thing, so I am gonna get more of it. It looks awesome and the guys love thrusting their cocks into a hot throat!
Doesn't take Rutger very long to jerk his cock and dump every last drop into Griffin's mouth! Griffin swallows the entire thing! Gulp!
A very challenging video, where the lead goes from totally hesitant to totally in the zone!

Duration: 18:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2906kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 399.4 MB
Download Griffin & Rutger
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay unusal video (78)

Postby javuploader » 28 Feb 2015, 16:00

Conner

These huge cocks were made to stuff any awaiting tight hole aching to be filled!

Duration: 15:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1826kbps
Audio: 123kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 226.5 MB
Download Conner
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay unusal video (79)

Postby javuploader » 28 Feb 2015, 16:41

Romero and Evgeni - Fucking Millions 2

The boys are taking every inch of the cock in their mouths then bending over to receive some of the most relentless anal punishment their tight assholes have ever had.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 11:47
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 125kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 436.7 MB
Download Romero and Evgeni - Fucking Millions 2
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay unusal video (8)

Postby javuploader » 28 Feb 2015, 17:25

Pascal, Zack

Release Year: 2015

Zack is currently one of the most popular models . Since the first day I met him, he's always been in excellent shape. It's mind blowing! I could call him anytime for an improvised shooting and he would be ripped, tanned and horny. When he told me he started dancing for fun at Stockbar, a famous strip club in Montreal, I was kind of curious how he would perform on stage so I went with . Boy does this guy know how to dance! I went backstage and arranged with the owner of the club a private afternoon at the Club with Zack in order to put this on . Of course, I asked Zack to go a step further and let me worship his body and stroke his cock on stage. Another moment of my life captured on film for your own enjoyment!

Duration: 19:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4671kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 696.7 MB
Download Pascal, Zack
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay unusal video (80)

Postby javuploader » 28 Feb 2015, 18:07

Gangster Fuck 201

Twinkie seduction, they fill every hole. Passions are rising, they rock and they roll. Look out, cause these horny, young twinks are out of control!

Duration: 15:52
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1467kbps
Audio: 93kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 181.8 MB
Download Gangster Fuck 201
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay unusal video (81)

Postby javuploader » 28 Feb 2015, 18:51

Noah Riley and Zale

Zale mentioned that he had got head before from a guy before. It sounded like it was for someone's private video collection, but I never know with these guys.

Duration: 18:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2900kbps
Audio: 109kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 399.6 MB
Download Noah Riley and Zale
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay unusal video (82)

Postby javuploader » 28 Feb 2015, 19:33

Berlinstar - Rubclub #4

I don't think any of the Rubclub series from Berlinstar is in here. Anyway, this is #4, I have a few more from the series if people are interested.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:46:43
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1972kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 1.7 GB
Download Berlinstar - Rubclub #4
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay unusal video (83)

Postby javuploader » 28 Feb 2015, 20:16

Hairy crossdresser

Studio: Latin Hot

If you think that a girl with chest hair can't be sexy, you just have to take a look at the Latino featured in this crossdressing clip. Yeah, he's got some extra hair on his body but… That doesn't affect his sex appeal in a negative way! He's so hot!

Duration: 17:20
Video: 692x556, AVC (H.264), 3788kbps
Audio: 124kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 497.1 MB
Download Hairy crossdresser
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay unusal video (84)

Postby javuploader » 28 Feb 2015, 20:58

BerlinStarFilm - RubClub #1

Men in solid rubber suits taking out their cocks and putting on the vacuum pumps. They suck fat pricks through the rubber masks and fuck each others assholes too! Hear their muffled moans thru the rubber masks!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:10:45
Video: 720x480, xvid, 1122kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 649.8 MB
Download BerlinStarFilm - RubClub #1
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay unusal video (85)

Postby javuploader » 28 Feb 2015, 21:41

Beefcakehunter - Charlie - 01 Blowjob

The first thing that impressed me about this 20 years old beefcake was his killer smile, a smile that made me fell comfortable enough to give him my business card while he was working in parking my friend's car in a South Beach hotel, honestly I didn't expect him to contact me anytime soon, but he did it faster that I thought! .. .when he arrive for shooting I fell for his humbleness also, I felt I could do all I please with his soft sexy young body, I even had the pleasure that undress him myself, I went nuts!! l explored his area between his balls and ass, he got a little nervous then, I got naughty..we both enjoy it .. ..l just love the expression of his face when I went nuts with my lips and tongue between his legs, I could tell this young dude have little experience receiving blow jobs, we chatted, we laughed in between ....this beefcake is now ready for more!..

Duration: 13:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4388kbps
Audio: 153kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 454.9 MB
Download Beefcakehunter - Charlie - 01 Blowjob
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay unusal video (86)

Postby javuploader » 28 Feb 2015, 22:23

Jake Bass & Arnaud Chagall in "Cum-Shot Contest" (720p)

Cast: Jake Bass, Arnaud Chagall
Genres: Young Stud, Jocks, Muscles, Interview, Kissing, Jerking Off, Masturbation, Oral, Blowjob, Big Dicks, Tattoos, Piercing

If you've ever seen Jake Bass and/or Arnaud Chagall in action then you'll know that the are both prodigious cumshot shooters. When either of them are shooting solo they can hit their own face without breaking a sweat. And when in duo action it's always their fuck partners that are in jeopardy of a surprise long-distance facial.
Both of these models have the right to claim the title "Cumshot Champion" but we wanted to see how they perform under the pressure of competition. And our big surprise in this Cumshot Contest was not that Jake and Arnaud are fierce competitors. That much we knew already. The biggest surprise was their sportsman-like conduct. Both readily admit that being more sexually excited has a huge impact on the distance of their cumshot. And yet each was eagerly willing to help his opponent get as excited as possible.
In the past Cumshot Contest contestants have pretty much focused on their own business and virtually ignored their opponents except maybe to hurl insults and try to throw them off their orgasm. Not Jake and Arnaud. From the word go, they were really helping each other get excited by kissing, jerking and even sucking each other to a state of maximum excitement.
Did it work? Absolutely. We saw two of the most powerful cumshots ever. So maybe the question isn't "who shot the furthest?" but rather "who got his opponent the most excited?"

Duration: 17:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2888kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 378.4 MB
Download Jake Bass & Arnaud Chagall in "Cum-Shot Contest" (720p)
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

PreviousNext

Return to Trash