Gay unusal HD video collection with - special collection

All threads with bad content or violations of rules.

Gay unusal video (455)

Postby javuploader » 26 Feb 2015, 07:03

AABoys - Karl

Studio: AllAustralianBoys

Karl is an A grade footballer off the farm from western NSW. He attended private school in Bellevue Hill Sydney.
Playing rugby in the NSW schoolboy's championships. He loves country B&S shows, attending with his mates in his black Holden V8 ute.
Karl is a lay back naturally good looks, laconic, country boy.. His disarmingly good looks associated with a lay back nature,
natural sexuality he exuded is breathtakingly irritable and hot, hot, hot !! Karl is available for overseas modelling assignment.

Format: mp4
Duration: 50:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 1948kbps
Audio: 153kbps

Image Image

File size: 773.1 MB
Download AABoys - Karl
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay unusal video (456)

Postby javuploader » 26 Feb 2015, 07:47

STX- Piss Whores

Forget romance, guys - these boys like a bit of bite when it comes to their sexual antics. More precisely, they like their fun on the wet side. In fact, they're not happy until they've washed their jizz away with oodles of hot piss. Ennio Guardi joins fellow piss whores Yuri Adamov, Johny Cruz and Sam Williams for some of the wettest, kinkiest action around; culminating in a piss-fiesta that will quite literally get all you golden-shower fanatics into top-notch overdrive! It's gonna be warm, it's gonna be wet - but most of all it's gonna be fuckin' hot!

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 1:25:43
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264)
Audio: 218kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 1.4 GB
Download STX- Piss Whores
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay unusal video (457)

Postby javuploader » 26 Feb 2015, 08:31

Next Door World - Stroke of Two - Brandon Bronco, Jax Dylan

In the quiet basement of an out-of-business building, Jax Dylan has come to hide. This has been the place where he thinks deeply, without distraction. But on this warm afternoon, another shares the musty air with Jax. A young man named Brandon Bronco snuck into the basement through an open window. He planned on taking a nap down there between his classes at the community college, but found something much more exciting than just a empty space. He could tell that Jax was hungry to blow his hot cum load. So was he. Only their eyes spoke to each other, but they said plenty. Simultaneously, they pulled out their large, swollen cocks and stroked, side-by-side, separated only by a chain linked fence. Excitement and heavy breathing filled the space between them. Join these two as they stroke with each other…FOR each other. Enjoy!

Duration: 24:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4697kbps
Audio: 147kbps

Image Image

File size: 861.4 MB
Download Next Door World - Stroke of Two - Brandon Bronco, Jax Dylan
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay unusal video (459)

Postby javuploader » 26 Feb 2015, 09:58

FFist Sluts (2013)

Video language: English

Shiny rubber and open asses that can't get enough in FFistsluts. Holes get fisted in a sling, in a cage, hoisted on a pulley, and tied to SM gadgets. A couple even do a hot double fisting!

Duration: 1:32:48
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1613kbps
Audio: 112kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 1.1 GB
Download FFist Sluts (2013)
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay unusal video (46)

Postby javuploader » 26 Feb 2015, 10:41

HKinks - Fun With The Slave - Jack Le Crack, Mario Luna & Mikel Bosco

Studio: HardKinks

We have a new slave to torture so we've meet with Mikel and Jack, his new straight buddy, for an initiation session in Attack Madrid. The kids are eager to whip, humiliate, piss and be worshiped as gods.

Duration: 23:00
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2396kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 425.0 MB
Download HKinks - Fun With The Slave - Jack Le Crack, Mario Luna & Mikel Bosco
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay unusal video (460)

Postby javuploader » 26 Feb 2015, 11:23

Rubclub 3 (2009)

Genres: Gay, anal, oral, fetish, toys, kink, latex, torture, fisting, extreme, twins
Video language: English

This time the Rubber-man meet in a stone-pit to fuck and suck! Phil just can´t get enough fists into his hungry hole! Thomas and Björn "abuse" a Mega-crane-hook. And you can see that this is Mega-Fun too! Who doesn´t mind a bit of dirt, will enjoy how Pepe crawls thru the mud! You will see horny action with a massive Dildo and a fierce 3some!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:31:24
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1757kbps
Audio: 113kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 1.2 GB
Download Rubclub 3 (2009)
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay unusal video (461)

Postby javuploader » 26 Feb 2015, 12:02

MaskurBate - Zack Unmasked

A great worship in the hot muscular Zack. He is in an amazing shape. Zak comes in condom before to take a nice shower, while host drinks the warm cum!!

Duration: 20:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4681kbps
Audio: 124kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 734.4 MB
Download MaskurBate - Zack Unmasked
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay unusal video (462)

Postby javuploader » 26 Feb 2015, 12:45

Session 239 - Master Lucas

It's time for these twinks to get clean or as clean as they can be while sucking and fucking each other!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:24
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2300kbps
Audio: 62kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 284.7 MB
Download Session 239 - Master Lucas
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay unusal video (463)

Postby javuploader » 26 Feb 2015, 13:24

Jimmy Z - King Con - Pro Body Shop

Watch as bodybuilder King Con gets a little physical with an auto shop worker and then proceeds to pose and flex his muscles for you. (No sex)

Duration: 20:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4630kbps
Audio: 125kbps

Image Image

File size: 705.1 MB
Download Jimmy Z - King Con - Pro Body Shop
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay unusal video (464)

Postby javuploader » 26 Feb 2015, 14:06

JimmyZ Production - Franco Llamas - Trained - Part 1

"In Part 1, we run into bodybuilder Franco Llamas on the train tracks. He doesn't mind showing off his fantastic physique to us out in the open. We can see the countless hours of training that went into his gorgeous muscles as he poses them so well. He is just a few weeks out from a competition and it shows with his conditioned and hard muscles and low body fat the makes his veins pop out. Every inch of his body leaves us wanting more."

Duration: 21:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4671kbps
Audio: 125kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 766.6 MB
Download JimmyZ Production - Franco Llamas - Trained - Part 1
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay unusal video (465)

Postby javuploader » 26 Feb 2015, 14:48

Boxer Kirill. Part I

Release Year: 2013

To attract new captives, we decided to place an ad in the newspaper about renting our basement for training. Kirill responded to our newspaper ad. We carefully prepared for him a punching bag and refreshing

Duration: 5:55
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 8317kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 369.1 MB
Download Boxer Kirill. Part I
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay unusal video (466)

Postby javuploader » 26 Feb 2015, 15:29

Rob Navarro sucks a dick of Meto (720p)

Cast: Meto, Rob Navarro
Genres: blowjob, Oral, cumshot, latino

I was searching as I usually do on Craigslist and came across an ad from a straight boy huntington beach looking for Latina hotties to fuck! I jumped at the chance because I thought he was cute and he was on leave from the Army. Initially he told me to "F" off but when I told him how much he could make, he changed his tune. This video is the revelation of what happens when a straight guy encounters a gay guy for the first time.

Duration: 16:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264)

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 232.1 MB
Download Rob Navarro sucks a dick of Meto (720p)
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay unusal video (467)

Postby javuploader » 26 Feb 2015, 16:11

Damon Bowars

Studio: Jockphysical

Starting a new school year for both high school and collegiate athletes alike, often require a sports physical exam and today, Damon Bowars came to the office for just that purpose. Damon has been playing lacrosse and hockey since his teen years and has continued with both sports as he made the leap to college. Typically, Damon received all of his required sports physicals at his family doctor but with a few notable exceptions. He previously took part in a group physical exam required for his hockey team which was conducted in his high school gym.
Participation in sports has given Damon a quiet confidence about himself. While he has a steady girlfriend, it has also provided him with a little bit of notoriety at his college to entice other sexual partners. Being a socially conscious per, Damon uses condoms in all of his sexual relations and has never had a sexually transmitted disease.
Directing him to strip down to his underwear, I began DamonЎs sports physical. There is a dusting of hair across his flat pectorals and I detect the making of a six pack in the abdominals. Checking his arms, Damon flexed and bumped up some mighty biceps, no doubt earned from toting his big stick aroundЎK lacrosse or hockey stick, I mean.
Pulling open his boxers at the waistband, to satisfy my curiosity about the telltale bulge, I confirmed my suspicions as Damon was fully erect. Checking the femoral pulse, I suggested that it might be better if he removed his boxers entirely. Freed from its cotton confinement, DamonЎs penis stood straight up and jutted straight up. Standing him upright, the genital examination continued. Checking his urethra, I found his fully engorged penis had not started to secrete any seminal fluids so after securing a couple of coughs for the hernia test, I had Damon return to the exam table to allow me to continue his evaluation.
To my delight, DamonЎs posture on the table afforded a perfect parting of his buttocks allowing for inspection of the hairy crevice and his puckered anus. It was into that puckered anus that I first introduced a lubricated thermometer. Turning my back away from him momentarily, I returned and found the thermometer had almost slipped completely out of his rectum, yet it did record his normal temperature.
Questioning him, I found that he had not previously had a prostate exam, so I took aim and eased my lubricated finger into his rectum in one fluid motion. Confirming that he felt a little sexual exhilaration at the contact with his prostate, I checked to find that his erect penis had now become completely rigid at the stimulation. Taking my clue that this was a welcome intrusion, I began to slowly massage his prostate and then gradually picked up the tempo which continued to excite my collegiate athlete.
In the interest of being thorough, I removed my finger and replaced it with a lubricated anoscope to fully inspect the cavernous interior. The anoscope sunk deep within the patient and convinced me that Damon was capable of receiving much more. Turning him over onto his back the examination continued as I instructed the patient to lift his legs off of the table and to clasp his hands behind his knees to keep the legs elevated. I re-lubricated my fingers to continue the assault on his anus which was already prepped and awaiting a new arrival. First one and then two fingers were introduced to provide a more in depth prostate massage to accommodate the patent. With my free hand, I opted to stimulate his penis together with the prostate massage.
Sensing that he was close to ejaculation, I gave Damon some lubricant to use and as he lubricated his penis, I returned to my prior position and provided digital rectal stimulation as he worked himself towards a tasty climax.

Duration: 31:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 787kbps
Audio: 126kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 209.9 MB
Download Damon Bowars
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay unusal video (468)

Postby javuploader » 26 Feb 2015, 16:53

Kirk - Part 1

The boy was so cute and still is. I played my role as his friendly photographer, but what I really wanted was a piece of that ass. Of course I always get what I want....

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 12:18
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 3351kbps
Audio: 62kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 308.2 MB
Download Kirk - Part 1
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay unusal video (469)

Postby javuploader » 26 Feb 2015, 17:35

HornyBoy - Pump Party

Five cute young college buddies receive a box full of dick pumps and have an all boy pump party. They really work their meaty wieners over hard together. You can just smell the aroma of boys!

Format: flv
Duration: 48:43
Video: 720x526, AVC (H.264)

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 567.6 MB
Download HornyBoy - Pump Party
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

PreviousNext