Gay unusal HD video collection with - special collection

All threads with bad content or violations of rules.

Gay 135

Postby javuploader » 14 Aug 2015, 21:15

The Urge - Huntin For Ass, Scene #04: Jimmy Durano, Johnny V

Big-dicked Jimmy Durano paces the fence clenching his cock and biting his lip while he stares at blond, beefy Johnny V who is teasing his nipples and anxiously awaiting a playmate.

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4650kbps
Audio: 146kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 842.4 MB
Download The Urge - Huntin For Ass, Scene #04: Jimmy Durano, Johnny V
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay 136

Postby javuploader » 14 Aug 2015, 22:02

BG East - X-Fights 27: The Rookie and the Heel - Kid Vicious vs Frank Daly

Allow us a moment of reverential, reflexive commentary. What is so provocative about wrestling, especially pro wrestling? Mere action? The simple entertainment value of two men locked in primal combat? That's but a piece of the puzzle. Every wrestler is distinct. Some focus only on the challenge. Others get off on it. And within that last category, there are those who ache to dominate, and those who love ultimately to be dominated. This is one of those precious combinations: Kid Vicious, ultra heel, and first timer Frankie, his wide-eyed willing punishment sponge. Hours after BGE shuts down its daily operations, Vicious introduces Frankie to the ring. Frankie's eyes gleam with anticipation. Vicious drives Frankie to his knees and rudely pumps his crotch into the cute young rookie's face as a portent of things to come. Green though he may be, Frankie knows the real way to push a heel into breaking him down is to provoke him. Frankie does--bearhugging and pawing Vicious's pecs until Vicious drops him with a low blow.

Format: m4v
Duration: 1:15:14
Video: 640x474, AVC (H.264), 1221kbps
Audio: 160kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 885.4 MB
Download BG East - X-Fights 27: The Rookie and the Heel - Kid Vicious vs Frank Daly
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay 137

Postby javuploader » 14 Aug 2015, 22:47

ChaosM - Aric & Noah Riley Serviced

Studio: ChaosMen

Aric had mentioned he had tried messing around with dudes when he was in his early 20's. I didn't think he would be that nervous to get a happy ending massage video, but he still wanted to keep things simple.

Duration: 18:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps
Audio: 108kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 414.7 MB
Download ChaosM - Aric & Noah Riley Serviced
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay 138

Postby javuploader » 14 Aug 2015, 23:27

BG East - Squared Circle 6 Ring Nookie - Kid Vicious vs Devon Cade

Cast: Kid Vicious vs Devon Cade

A Hot Six Pack is Perfect for Punching and Stomping OR Vicious Turns Cade Into His Personal Punching Bag

Devon Cade thinks he's all that, does he? The Boss watches the jobber toning up his sexy six pack with a set of crunches. "I can do this!" He psyches himself up in the mirror but he's not confident and The Boss knows it. Kid Vicious struts into the ring smirking with the knowledge of what he's about to do to another piece of jobber musclemeat. The lump in Devon's tights betrays his thoughts, as does the lump in his throat. Locking up with Kid Vicious, Devon is immediately seduced by the dominant heel's presence.

With a swift kick to the stomach, Vicious takes the wind out of the star-struck Devon, then tosses him back and forth across the ring without even a warm up. Vicious is turned on by this prettyboy. A stomp to the stomach then intense punches and relentless knees have Devon howling in pain. Marking his territory, Vicious rubs his crotch against his new piece of property. Straddling his face, Vicious applies a claw to Devon's gut. This gets a submission out of Devon, which is rewarded generously by some kissing from his idol.

Devon Cade manages to wrap his legs around Vicious' head, trapping the unbeatable stud in a scissors. Vicious punches Devon's gut and crotch as he tries to get out of the hold, but Devon persists, even when Vicious gets his own legs wrapped tight around Devon at the same time. It's an intense double scissor hold! Vicious comes out on top, making the boy submit multiple times. "I submit! I mean it!" he begs in his Southern accent, but Vicious only lets go when he wants to and he is not done teaching a lesson in respect.

Next Vicious wraps a figure-four headscissors around his boy: immediate submission, but Devon is nearly put to sleep from the strength of those thick muscular thighs. Waking up with Vicious' crotch in his face, Devon looks up stunned, at his torturer. "Feel that power, boy?" asks Vicious, squeezing his thighs tight clawing his stomach for good measure. "I give!! I give!" he begs, as Vicious bridges him backwards repeatedly. Beaten, scared, Devon isn't sure he can continue...

Format: avi
Duration: 1:01:20
Video: 720x540, DivX 5, 1458kbps
Audio: 125kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 717.0 MB
Download BG East - Squared Circle 6 Ring Nookie - Kid Vicious vs Devon Cade
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay 139

Postby javuploader » 15 Aug 2015, 00:27

BG East - Dark Knights 12 - Ty Alexander vs Goren Ford

"All of this is going to belong to me soon"

There's something about the Dark Knights series that cuts to the core for erotic wrestling fans. The storied tradition of Dark Knights has long delved deep into the shadowed corners of wrestlers' psyches, where the competition to win is merely at the surface of the battle being waged. For some of our wrestlers, the real battle is fought internally, between their passionate desire to dominate and the seductive allure of conceding body, mind and soul to a worthy opponent with the savage talents to claim them. Not only to be beat, but to be mastered is what distinguishes the deeply erotic flavor of a Dark Knights match. And wrestlers primed and ready to face those darkly shadowed, high-stakes corners of their secret desires are surprisingly rare.

Also rare is an adorable jobber like Ty Alexander who can inhabit the wrestling scene from day one as if he's owned the place for years. In his brief tenure with BG East, Ty has quickly distinguished himself for his readiness to fully commit everything he's got to a match, no matter what he stands to lose. He perpetually teeters between a gasping innocence and a dangerous slyness, and he's demonstrated repeatedly his powerful intuition of what makes wrestling so damn sexy. Never at a loss for more opponents eager to get their hands on his bubble butt, Ty manages to keep them guessing as to who they'll meet on the mats, the unspoiled cherub or the sadistic little devil.

Hot newcomer Goren Ford knows exactly which version of Ty Alexander he wants to face: a completely subservient, harshly disciplined, eagerly compliant boy ready to do absolutely anything his new master commands. When he arrives to find Ty luxuriating in the reflected image of his own smooth, tanned body accented by stark white, high fashion mesh briefs and entirely impractical mesh sleeves, Goren knows that he has his work cut out for him. "That's not what I told you to wear," the beautifully muscled hunk growls a deep baritone. "I don't give a shit what you told me," Ty snaps back defiantly.

"If you're going to be my boy, you're going to wear what I tell you to wear, you understand?" Goren growls, bullying his opponent to the mat and ripping the sleeves off of him. "I don't belong to you!" Ty snarls, almost pleadingly, as if he isn't opposed to the idea itself, but rather determined that tall, dark and handsome Goren has to earn it. And that's precisely what this aspiring daddy plans to do. "Oh, you will," Goren promises. "All of this is going to belong to me soon," he rumbles, squeezing Ty's alluring ass. Let the mastery begin...

Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 53:45
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 848kbps
Audio: 107kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 378.0 MB
Download BG East - Dark Knights 12 - Ty Alexander vs Goren Ford
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay 139

Postby javuploader » 15 Aug 2015, 00:28

BG East - Dark Knights 12 - Ty Alexander vs Goren Ford

"All of this is going to belong to me soon"

There's something about the Dark Knights series that cuts to the core for erotic wrestling fans. The storied tradition of Dark Knights has long delved deep into the shadowed corners of wrestlers' psyches, where the competition to win is merely at the surface of the battle being waged. For some of our wrestlers, the real battle is fought internally, between their passionate desire to dominate and the seductive allure of conceding body, mind and soul to a worthy opponent with the savage talents to claim them. Not only to be beat, but to be mastered is what distinguishes the deeply erotic flavor of a Dark Knights match. And wrestlers primed and ready to face those darkly shadowed, high-stakes corners of their secret desires are surprisingly rare.

Also rare is an adorable jobber like Ty Alexander who can inhabit the wrestling scene from day one as if he's owned the place for years. In his brief tenure with BG East, Ty has quickly distinguished himself for his readiness to fully commit everything he's got to a match, no matter what he stands to lose. He perpetually teeters between a gasping innocence and a dangerous slyness, and he's demonstrated repeatedly his powerful intuition of what makes wrestling so damn sexy. Never at a loss for more opponents eager to get their hands on his bubble butt, Ty manages to keep them guessing as to who they'll meet on the mats, the unspoiled cherub or the sadistic little devil.

Hot newcomer Goren Ford knows exactly which version of Ty Alexander he wants to face: a completely subservient, harshly disciplined, eagerly compliant boy ready to do absolutely anything his new master commands. When he arrives to find Ty luxuriating in the reflected image of his own smooth, tanned body accented by stark white, high fashion mesh briefs and entirely impractical mesh sleeves, Goren knows that he has his work cut out for him. "That's not what I told you to wear," the beautifully muscled hunk growls a deep baritone. "I don't give a shit what you told me," Ty snaps back defiantly.

"If you're going to be my boy, you're going to wear what I tell you to wear, you understand?" Goren growls, bullying his opponent to the mat and ripping the sleeves off of him. "I don't belong to you!" Ty snarls, almost pleadingly, as if he isn't opposed to the idea itself, but rather determined that tall, dark and handsome Goren has to earn it. And that's precisely what this aspiring daddy plans to do. "Oh, you will," Goren promises. "All of this is going to belong to me soon," he rumbles, squeezing Ty's alluring ass. Let the mastery begin...

Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 53:45
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 848kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 378.0 MB
Download BG East - Dark Knights 12 - Ty Alexander vs Goren Ford
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay 14

Postby javuploader » 15 Aug 2015, 01:39

Xenn & Steven

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Xenn & Steven
Genres: Anal Sex, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots, Fingering, Hardcore, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos.
Video language: English

Even Brannon opted out of the spray tan they do for those shows. So Steven is a pale echo of Brannon's bed tan, with fantastic bodies and cocks! I am just no one showed up orange!

Duration: 18:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2899kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 400.5 MB
Download Xenn & Steven
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay 14

Postby javuploader » 15 Aug 2015, 01:41

Xenn & Steven

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Xenn & Steven
Genres: Anal Sex, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots, Fingering, Hardcore, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos.
Video language: English

Even Brannon opted out of the spray tan they do for those shows. So Steven is a pale echo of Brannon's bed tan, with fantastic bodies and cocks! I am just no one showed up orange!

Duration: 18:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2899kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 400.5 MB
Download Xenn & Steven
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay 140

Postby javuploader » 15 Aug 2015, 02:54

Josh sucks A Monster Cocks (720p)

Cast: Josh
Genres: Oral sex, Cum, Cum eating, Hung, Big cocks, Fat cocks, Thick cocks, Solo

It is our pleasure to show you a Fuckermate first, a cum drenching glory hole session with our cum thirsty mate, Josh Milk. Josh never wastes a drop especially when treated to three hot monster cocks. Josh devours 4 hot loads from our hot and hung mates but this only leaves him hornier than before. This video ends with an explosion of josh's own cum. This is one Fuckermate session so full of cum you can't take your eyes off it! we are greatful to all the staff at BoyBerry, many thank you.

Duration: 27:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2416kbps
Audio: 184kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 519.6 MB
Download Josh sucks A Monster Cocks (720p)
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay 140

Postby javuploader » 15 Aug 2015, 02:55

Josh sucks A Monster Cocks (720p)

Cast: Josh
Genres: Oral sex, Cum, Cum eating, Hung, Big cocks, Fat cocks, Thick cocks, Solo

It is our pleasure to show you a Fuckermate first, a cum drenching glory hole session with our cum thirsty mate, Josh Milk. Josh never wastes a drop especially when treated to three hot monster cocks. Josh devours 4 hot loads from our hot and hung mates but this only leaves him hornier than before. This video ends with an explosion of josh's own cum. This is one Fuckermate session so full of cum you can't take your eyes off it! we are greatful to all the staff at BoyBerry, many thank you.

Duration: 27:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2416kbps
Audio: 184kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 519.6 MB
Download Josh sucks A Monster Cocks (720p)
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay 141

Postby javuploader » 15 Aug 2015, 03:34

Pecado sucks Amps's dick (540p)

Cast: Amps, Pecado
Genres: Oral, Latino

Amps is a sexy young Latin boy with a huge long dick and super large low hanging balls. He is straight and prefers women, but he was low on cash, so he agreed to let a dude suck him on film for cash. We asked him if he would fuck model Pecado in the ass too, but he said that he would only let a dude give him head.

Duration: 12:30
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1745kbps
Audio: 153kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 174.3 MB
Download Pecado sucks Amps's dick (540p)
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay 142

Postby javuploader » 15 Aug 2015, 04:22

Big Daddy - Another Sausage Party

Studio: Big Daddy

Yahoo fellas! We're heating up with more sausage in more mouths for your viewing pleasure! Dicks dicks dicks are all over the place and in yo face! We've got a room full of horny guys and strippers just waiting to bust all over them! This is what happens when hard-ons collide!!!

Duration: 34:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 93kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 760.1 MB
Download Big Daddy - Another Sausage Party
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay 143

Postby javuploader » 15 Aug 2015, 05:09

Up and Ready "Defiant"

Studio: Defiant
Cast: Shane, Trent Knight, Silver, Bama, Preston, Mark Hammoud, Luciano, Torque, Brock Labelli, Kyle Brooks, Tag
Genres: Amateur, Anal, Big Dicks/Hung, Masturbation, Oral, Piercings, Rimming, Solo, Tattoos, Twinks

This action-packed film is filled with facial cum shots as these hot, young guys perform steaming sex scenes in all kinds of positions. These boys, barely in college, are horny all the time and keeping their pants up is too hard. Don't miss twelve hot, young men doing what they do best, fuck!

Image Image
Image Image

Total size: 1.0 GB in 8 files.

Download Up and Ready "Defiant"
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay 144

Postby javuploader » 15 Aug 2015, 05:48

Urges "Defiant"

Studio: Defiant
Cast: Lic, Tapper, Matthew, Kent, Kenny, Timmy, Lukas, Tye, Collin, Jayden
Genres: Amateur, Anal, Masturbation, Oral, Piercings, Tattoos, Twinks

Lic is the first of three hot new discoveries to join Defiant-s ever-expanding stable of studs and to give in to his urges with some of your favorite young reliable skater dudes in this new Defiant release.

Image Image
Image Image

Total size: 896.4 MB in 6 files.

Download Urges "Defiant"
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay 145

Postby javuploader » 15 Aug 2015, 06:32

Chaosmen 1586 - Emile & Noah Riley - Serviced

This is Noah's first time doing a massage themed video.
It runs a bit long, about 30 minutes. Noah takes his time with Emile, and of course some of that time is the 'massage', oiling, and the body worship. Noah plays with Emile's butt cheeks, trying really hard to spread his firm cheeks apart.
He doesn't make much progress, so he asks Emile to get up doggy-style. Emile thrust his ass in the air, giving Noah an all-access-pass to his hole and his junk. That position is what finally flipped the switch on Emile's cock, and from that point on, he was at the mercy of Noah's hands and mouth.
Noah is not normally into guy's asses, but the last couple guys he has started really enjoying it. He loves to please guys, and I think when he gets a great reaction, as Emile does, it turns him on even more.
Emile flips onto his back, and his hard cock is just demanding more attention. Emile takes the initiative and begins to grab at Noah's dick through his shorts. Noah eventually gets them off, and it is hot watching him make Emile play with it.
Noah sucks on him until he his writhing around. He climbs on top of him so Emile can suck on him. It is an awkward position, but Emile shows that he is not shy about sucking a guy's cock, and does a great job nursing on Noah while getting his own cock hoovered.
There is some cock jousting, and Emile looks totally turned-on rubbing their dicks together. This puts Noah in the perfect position to make Emile cum.
The length of this video is also due to me leaving in all of Noah making Emile cum. Sometimes it is hard to make these guys nut, so I have to cut here and there, but Emile was ready to nut, and with just a little bit of encouragement, Noah pulls the load out of him in a couple minutes.
It is a perfect cum shot, with Noah sucking on Emile's cummy cock. Without any hesitation, he gets on top of Emile and quickly busts his own load with Emile's cum still all over his face!
After nutting all over Emile, he bends down and licks-up the mess he made!

Duration: 29:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2910kbps
Audio: 109kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 655.5 MB
Download Chaosmen 1586 - Emile & Noah Riley - Serviced
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information