Gay unusal HD video collection with - special collection

All threads with bad content or violations of rules.

Gay unusal video (400)

Postby javuploader » 24 Feb 2015, 12:34

Cum Stealin' Thug Boy Jacob

When Jacob tried to steal Billy's top spot at StraightNakedThugs the battle was on. It had to come down to who could shoot the most cum, and both boys were up for draining every dribble of jizz from their cocks in a shared jerk off session to decide who the winner was. It don't matter, both boys are fuckin' hot to watch as they cum more than once into glasses.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 17:47
Video: 768x432, Windows Media Video 9, 1816kbps
Audio: 156kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 109.5 MB
Download Cum Stealin' Thug Boy Jacob
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay unusal video (401)

Postby javuploader » 24 Feb 2015, 13:15

Ivan and Jaro - Prison Means Lust 1

A big part of what makes this episode so damn hot for me is seeing the lads on the receiving end of a hot fuck. Not only did he take that guy-guy plunge, he ended up loving it

Duration: 21:33
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 125kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 798.3 MB
Download Ivan and Jaro - Prison Means Lust 1
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay unusal video (402)

Postby javuploader » 24 Feb 2015, 13:55

The Warwick Rowers - The Making of the 2015 Calendar

These guys have what it takes to excel to the top of their class, and we all get to see every inch of the bodies!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:03:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4407kbps
Audio: 250kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 2.1 GB
Download The Warwick Rowers - The Making of the 2015 Calendar
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay unusal video (403)

Postby javuploader » 24 Feb 2015, 14:38

Bentley Race - Aaron Parker & Ben

After seeing him in action with Jake Randel I knew that I had to get Aaron back in again for another shoot. It was Sunday morning and I was dragging Aaron out of bed early so we could get the shoot out of the way before the football started. Aaron looks so hot in his footy gear and a jockstrap. I ended up putting the camera on a tripod while I got a taste of that butt hole myself. Later Aaron and I jumped in the shower where he started deep throating my cock. Oh man I love playing with Aaron!

Format: m4v
Duration: 23:57
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1966kbps
Audio: 260kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 391.3 MB
Download Bentley Race - Aaron Parker & Ben
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay unusal video (404)

Postby javuploader » 24 Feb 2015, 15:20

Gay anal fisting

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Pig Daddy Productions
Cast: Junior , Rayboy
Genres: Gay , Couples , Bareback , Toys , Weird insertions , DILF
Video language: English

Testing someone's capabilities when it comes to anal sex is always so much fun! Here in this scene, for instance, you will see an abundantly inked gay dude getting bananas, cucumbers and even zucchinis stuffed up his ass as warmup for rough fisting!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 17:54
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264)

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 510.2 MB
Download Gay anal fisting
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay unusal video (405)

Postby javuploader » 24 Feb 2015, 16:03

BG East - Austin Cooper vs Z-Man

When finally we get Austin Cooper and Z-Man face to face at ringside, fireworks are set to explode. The two stand firm, noses inches away from each other, staring the other man down. "I'm going to make you 'flex out,'" Cooper growls. "Yeah?" Z-Man retorts, his eyes like lasers firing through Austin's pupils. "Yeah," Cooper smugly affirms, with an assertive drawl. Z-Man stands his ground: "I only flex when I wanna flex." Ordinarily, these two men would oil up and flex for passport photos, but leave it to a couple of egomaniacs to resist doing what they usually love to do, turning even this into a battle of wills.

Austin and Z-Man are two Grade-A egoists, each an accomplished wrestling star in his own right, each making his third BGE appearance here. In their first match together, the wildly popular stars are determined to outshine the other, after two well-publicized and well-received previous showings against some pretty impressive competition. Frankly, in the days and hours leading up to the match, the staff here had a difficult time accommodating their relentless competitiveness. If we tossed one of them a cold bottle of spring water, the other demanded an identical bottle of water - of equal status and value - artesian, not distilled, most definitely not tap, chilled to the same temperature as the other's. Rumor has it that on the day of shoot, Z-Man sat in a taxi with the meter running, waiting for Austin to arrive, so that Austin would have to wait on him, instead of the other way around. Their contracts stipulated that neither would enter the ring before the other - and it took ridiculous amounts of planning to ensure that the rather bizarre - well, silly, really - clause be honored to the nth degree. In the end, it took a fiery "Hell No!" from The Boss to stop them from wearing indistinguishable red-white-and-blue trunks to the ring, the decision to award the colors to Cooper ultimately decided by a coin toss - and, even then, both men asserted a right to closely inspect the coin - before and after the toss.

The one-upmanship of the long prologue leads to a showdown at ringside, with chips on both wrestlers' shoulders. It is hard to miss the tension in the air, the buildup of weeks of negotiations and contract rewrites. Despite comparably immense egos, the wrestlers are strikingly opposed in personal style. Austin is the definition of "strapping" - tall, blond, thickly muscled, honey-colored tan, a Nordic Samson who played every sport in the book in prep school and college. Slightly smaller, with finer features, Z-Man defines "suave" - smoldering dark eyes, a perfect smile and zinc-white teeth, Playgirl and fitness model turned hellraiser, whose idea of a night out is a dance floor and a cold bottle of Cristal. The letterman and the lover boy were destined to lock horns from the beginning. And we let it happen! And what followed is a stunning match of epic proportions!

There is something strange and yet sensual about bending another man to your will and then f orcing him to pop his peaked and pitiless biceps for the cameras. As Fall 1 starts, a test of strength proves how closely matched the two fighters are in power and resolve, and the two stars' finely crafted brawn thickens and bulges under the stress of the clutch. Extraordinary muscle pops and bulges and butts are shown off in high relief. Austin makes good on his promise and works Z-Man over but good, cornering the handsome model and driving knuckles, shoulder, and knees to the man's fully pronounced grille of abdominal muscles, barking, "Flex those abs!" Then on the mat he scissors Z-Man's waist between his bulging thighs and pummels his ribcage, while commanding him to flex. Z-Man writhes and drags himself (and Coop along with him) to the ropes, but Austin's hold is too tight, and Coop is irresistibly strong. Amazingly, Austin pulls himself up by the ropes, on the strength of his arms alone, never loosening his scissor on Z and dangling the Playgirl model like a free weight, squeezing till Z-Man concedes in the manner Coop insists on, a strained and compulsory double bicep pose. "That's right! Pose for me, pussy boy!"

Coop opens Fall 2, diving off the middle rope onto Z-Man, who is still shaking the cobwebs out of his head after the rigors of the first fall. After a sound re-thrashing of Z'man's stomach, Austin moves up the torso to squeeze and knead Z-Man's symmetrical pecs. But the tables turn when the tormented victim slugs his tormenter square in the jaw and locks him in a headscissors. Then, he hoists Austin up on his back in a brutal hangman hold, in which awkward and painful position a submissive Cooper must strike a bicep pose of his own before Z-Man will release him. This could be a serious game - and match - changer!

The action turns increasingly brutal and bizarre in Fall 3 - more clawing and a steady stream of body blows of a f orce that would leave less fit men crippled for months. These dudes really want to mess each other up! All the mayhem leads to a grueling tree of woe - the epitome of man subjugating man - and just when you think the two men have taken things as far as they can go, they surprise you with either an amazing hold you could not see coming or a sudden surge of brutal emotion that threatens to drive this alley cat fight beyond the pale. Austin Cooper versus Z-Man is one of the most riveting matches in recent history, and one that will be a reference point in years to come in any discussion of either Cooper's or Z's ring prowess, as once again BG East sets the standard for underground wrestling entertainment. (Warning: Beware pale imitations! They're bound to disappoint!)

Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 31:35
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2317kbps
Audio: 106kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 562.0 MB
Download BG East - Austin Cooper vs Z-Man
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay unusal video (406)

Postby javuploader » 24 Feb 2015, 16:44

Straight bait gets a blowjob (2014)

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Oral

So today my friends, I met up with a dude named Seth who when I spoke to him was real excited about going to my famous Glory hole, lol. When I met up with him he looked a little nervous but really ready to go to do this. So I show him where to go and he totally jumped into action wasting no time, lol. The expression on his face were priceless, especially when he did his patent Elvis voice. This dude completely totally thought he was getting the greatest head from some pretty big tits girl that loves cock. This one here is totally hilarious all the way till the end, lol.

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2931kbps
Audio: 64kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 366.0 MB
Download Straight bait gets a blowjob (2014)
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay unusal video (407)

Postby javuploader » 24 Feb 2015, 17:29

Another Straightie gets tricked (2014)

Today is a guy looking for the gloryhole that he's heard all about. Only thing he hasn't heard is that it is a guy that sucks you off, not the pretty girl showing her face through the hole. So he gets hard, sticks his dick in, and with a little convincing from the girl's voice, completely believes the guy sucking his cock is her. Another gay guy blows a straight guy and he loves it.

Duration: 25:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2932kbps
Audio: 62kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 562.6 MB
Download Another Straightie gets tricked (2014)
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay unusal video (408)

Postby javuploader » 24 Feb 2015, 18:08

Brilliant! (2014)

Cast: Addison, Cherry Lane

Wassup Fellaz??? We got another one!! This guy sent haze cash an email earlier this week interested in a blowjob from a "female"... Anyway, we met up at my little secret spot, this dude was excited and nervous at the same time, I wasn't sure what to make of him at first but by the time we left, turns out he wasn't that bad.... And boy was he happy with his "straight B J" LMAO.... Check it out.

Duration: 27:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3512kbps
Audio: 63kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 717.6 MB
Download Brilliant! (2014)
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay unusal video (409)

Postby javuploader » 24 Feb 2015, 18:49

1313: Bigfoot Island (2011)

On an island in the Pacific Northwest, a young woman calls to ancient spirits in order to right the wrongs inflicted on her. For this she summons the mythical beast that has long been rumored to roam the verdant forests. Nearby, a young man readies a cabin for the arrival of his friends. They've been coming to this place every year since they were kids, to relax and shape up before the start of a new college year. Only this time, they're about to meet their worst nightmare.

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 1:16:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264)
Audio: 250kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 2.2 GB
Download 1313: Bigfoot Island (2011)
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay unusal video (41)

Postby javuploader » 24 Feb 2015, 19:35

Door Nomber 3 (2015)

Release Year: 2015

Welcome back for another Ungloryhole cock-sucking update! This guy John thinks today's his lucky day. I told him some hot chick from the dvd store wants to suck cock. He was down for it, but he's in for a surprise. The chick flashing her tits is not the one doing the sucking. John stuck his cock through the ungloryhole and busted a huge load. Don't miss out!

Duration: 15:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2933kbps
Audio: 64kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 341.5 MB
Download Door Nomber 3 (2015)
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay unusal video (410)

Postby javuploader » 24 Feb 2015, 20:16

Adrian Loves Wigs

Studio: Latin Hot

Adrian loves wigs, but on his head. Lot of girls would love to give him their juicy cunts but he simply loves solo play in some girlish underwear and crazy make up. His cock jumps as kangaroo.

Duration: 21:07
Video: 692x556, AVC (H.264), 3763kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 601.8 MB
Download Adrian Loves Wigs
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay unusal video (411)

Postby javuploader » 24 Feb 2015, 20:59

Buzz West-Brandon Helping Hand

Release Year: 2013
Studio: buzz west
Cast: Noname
Genres: gay,anal,oral,hardcore,cumshot

Brandon called me up looking for another one of those "awesome hand jobs". He was so horny, he could hardly keep his hands out of his pants when he arrived, and couldn't wait to get naked. It's so fun

Duration: 18:16
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 947kbps
Audio: 62kbps

Image Image

File size: 135.1 MB
Download Buzz West-Brandon Helping Hand
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay unusal video (412)

Postby javuploader » 24 Feb 2015, 21:44

MMB-Elder Stewart Priesthood Prep Part 1

With his angelic face, his lean body, his pretty cock and his hungry hole, Elder Stewart has become one of the priesthood leaders' favorite Mormon boy toys. Before he can go through the full initiation, he needs to have his hole stretched on a instrument made for that purpose. The baby-faced missionary is brought into a dark room where men in suits are sitting in a circle. In the center of the room is a long bench. It's crowned with a line of pointy objects, but it's hard to make out what they are in the dark.The members of the true order are protecting their identities with masks, so Elder Stewart can't tell who it is that orders him to strip naked in the chilly room. But he does as he's told. He's submissive by nature, and he wants to find out what membership in the secret order entails. He takes off his jacket, then his shirt and tie. Then one of the men stands and unbuttons his shirt from behind. The man takes his time, fondling the boy's chest and belly. Elder Stewart stands stock still as the man embraces his from behind, running his big hands over every inch of his torso. Then the man unbuckles his belt and pulls his pants down. Elder Stewart stands in the dark in his garments, the head of his cock visible through the thin fabric.

Duration: 15:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6501kbps
Audio: 97kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 737.8 MB
Download MMB-Elder Stewart Priesthood Prep Part 1
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay unusal video (413)

Postby javuploader » 24 Feb 2015, 22:25

Guillaume

He's cute. He has a great lean body and an ass that he loves to finger and play with as he jacks off.

Duration: 8:25
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps
Audio: 429kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 325.0 MB
Download Guillaume
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information