Gay unusal HD video collection with - special collection

All threads with bad content or violations of rules.

Gay 100

Postby javuploader » 23 Jul 2015, 05:15

Answered Prayers

Studio: CockyBoys.com

The boys are taking every inch of the cock in their mouths then bending over to receive some of the most relentless anal punishment their tight assholes have ever had.

Format: mp4
Duration: 2:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2791kbps
Audio: 125kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 58.1 MB
Download Answered Prayers
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay 101

Postby javuploader » 23 Jul 2015, 06:06

Cleaning Boy Ass

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Fetish Hezzo
Cast: Noname
Genres: enema, teen, water, fetish
Video language: English

Some boys don`t care and some are just obsessed with being clean. Maybe it`s their lovers` thing. The boys want to be clean before long, hard, exhausting sessions of penetrating sex. This boy here was really serious about getting himself as clean as possible. He grabbed the largest enema he could, filled it with water and jammed the long, hard hose all the way up his tender pooper. Perhaps he was thinking about his lover when he was loading himself with water and pushing it out with his muscles. He did use a lot of water on his rectum, and washed his entire crotch area clean as well!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:08
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 321kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 868.6 MB
Download Cleaning Boy Ass
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay 102

Postby javuploader » 23 Jul 2015, 06:52

Damian Serviced

Studio: Chaosmen

Doing this video was a bit of a surprise. Damian was just coming in to do a solo but afterwords thought he could get head. So I thought why not? He was a bit nervous during his solo, so maybe I could pull him away from watching the TV too much and get some real emotion out of him.

It took me 2-3 minutes to wake his cock up, and I pretty much stick to the rhythm that he was most responsive too. The technique is not super great at showcasing his cock.

Fortunately he was just sneaking peeks here and there of the pussy flick and was giving me lots of breathing and feedback that told me what I was doing was working.

The biggest surprise to Damian was how much he enjoyed the rimming. His reaction after the shoot was one of those, "I wish my camera was on right now!" moments. We pause in the middle of the rimming because he was going to nut.

So after the shoot, he was a little freaked out as to what that "meant."

Frankly I dont think it means anything other than now he has something new to try with girls or that he discovered his asshole has erotic nerve endings too.

But it is always hot (to me anyway) when I get them so turned on they are saying slow down. Especially when its challenging to make them hard in the beginning.

I knew making him nut was not gonna be a sweatfest for me, and once I got him turned back over, I went to town on making him nut. His gaze switches to me, the TV and himself getting blown on LCDs on the camera.

He makes lots of noise and warnings like, "Im gonna nut man!" He shoots a couple globs down the back of my throat. I pull away so you can watch him shoot, forgetting that just the day before I learned he could get some distance going.

He hits me right in the eye, and you would think I would know better by now. Ouch!

His cumshot is really hot, and I remembered that the rest of the day cuz I had one very red and achey eyeball!

Duration: 13:32
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 1844kbps
Audio: 93kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 192.4 MB
Download Damian Serviced
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay 103

Postby javuploader » 23 Jul 2015, 07:39

Small Blue Enema

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Fetish Hezzo
Cast: Noname
Genres: enema, teen, water, fetish

This handsome cutie was so innocent about offering his ass to the Master that he decided not to go too harsh on this lovely first-timer. He probed the boy`s manhole with his gloved fingers and took a very reasonably sized enema to introduce the boy to all these unknown pleasures. Taking turns with fingering and pumping, the Master quickly brought the twink to an aroused, gasping state. Pretty soon, his asshole being all pink and swollen, the guy wanted to try doing it himself. Pumping his colon full and squirting streams out of his hole, he was exploring totally new sensations...

Duration: 17:08
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 321kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 778.2 MB
Download Small Blue Enema
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay 104

Postby javuploader » 23 Jul 2015, 08:27

Club Inferno Dungeon - Assault scene 1 (Brian Bonds & Christian Lesage)

Down in the military warehouse, Brian Bonds and Christian Lesage are eager to have some hot sloppy fun. Beautiful Brian drops to his knees to give Christian a sopping hummer. Things heat up when Christian bends over to let Brian eat his tight piggy hole. Unable to bare the urge anymore, Brian puts Christian on all fours preparing to handball his sweet ass. At first, its just a few fingers sliding in and out of Christians hole until Brian sticks his entire hand inside and punch fists his gaping hole. Christian moans while Brian reaches in and out of his ass then pulling out to flaunt the perfect rosebud for Brian to lick. Christian hasn't had enough yet so he lies on his back, legs in the air to let Brian dig deep into his bum and lick his sack. When Christian has had enough of having his own hole stretched, he shoves his fist up Brian's juicy ass pulsating in and out while he gives him a proper knob polish. Brian oozes his solid load onto Christian's fist, then feeds it to him, while Christian inserts his cum cover hand back into Brian's back door. Christian sits back and lets Brian twist and pinch his bushy nipples before expelling his cream onto his stomach.

Duration: 28:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4658kbps
Audio: 147kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 999.0 MB
Download Club Inferno Dungeon - Assault scene 1 (Brian Bonds & Christian Lesage)
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay 105

Postby javuploader » 23 Jul 2015, 09:17

Antonio Serviced

Studio: Chaosmen

I decided to mix things up and put Antonio on the ubiquitous massage table. I know every other site has one, but hey, they really are a good height and are perfect for this kind of thing.

After a cursory rubdown, I quickly get Antonios shorts pulled down, showing off his amazing bubble butt. He seemed to like the anal attention, and watching himself on the cameras!

I flipped him on over and finally got him less interested in the TV and the camera monitors.

I knew from watching his jerk-off technique during his solo, that just sucking him wouldnt make him cum. So I had to flex my little ole biceps to the max to make him nut! Jerking his dick furiously while fingering his prostate to speed things up!

Very hot ending! Cant wait to see him sit on a dick!

Duration: 15:16
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 1855kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 218.4 MB
Download Antonio Serviced
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay 106

Postby javuploader » 23 Jul 2015, 10:04

Xtube - throat-it-boy - Boy No 13: 20 yo Cocksucker's 75-Min Audition

"For 75 minutes this cocksucker's throat took one hell of a beating. Don't miss the close-ups at 15:09, 23:00, and 24:53. You can literally see the depths of his throat expand to accommodate my huge, thick cock."

Duration: 44:06
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 780kbps
Audio: 100kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 301.8 MB
Download Xtube - throat-it-boy - Boy No 13: 20 yo Cocksucker's 75-Min Audition
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay 107

Postby javuploader » 23 Jul 2015, 10:56

College Swim Team-No Suits Required

Release Year: 2001
Studio: Sharpshooter
Genres: softcore

Eight gorgeous young hunks strip it off, swim naked and frolic for us in standard Sharpshooter Studios style. Decent production values and very healthy looking models make for a good solid soft-core outing. Most unusual for this video are the underwater camera work and a damn good body builder posing session after the swim. After each model does a strip and a swim they climb out of the pool for the real fun. They are major bodybuilders who stroke it up big and hard for the camera's enjoyment.
Cast: Hunter Robinson, John Matthew, Trevor Dean, Kyle Adams, Tino Marks, Taylor Treavon, Alex Cee, Scott Alexander

Format: avi
Duration: 1:22:07
Video: 352x240, DivX 5, 755kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 573.9 MB
Download College Swim Team-No Suits Required
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay 108

Postby javuploader » 23 Jul 2015, 11:47

Exploding Cum

They have a hot sex fest that leads to each one of them exploding with cum by the end of it.

Duration: 20:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1773kbps
Audio: 156kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 285.4 MB
Download Exploding Cum
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay 109

Postby javuploader » 23 Jul 2015, 12:29

Vergin Sucked By Crudo

Love and lust from the land where boys with huge cocks are the standard. Watch them with their particular way of cracking hungry holes and filling them with their ancestral manhood.

Duration: 12:25
Video: 720x404, AVC (H.264), 1450kbps
Audio: 184kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 149.2 MB
Download Vergin Sucked By Crudo
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay 110

Postby javuploader » 23 Jul 2015, 14:04

Sofa Suck

More hotties with big juicy bubble-butts and giant throbbing cocks bursting out of their speedos in nonstop scorching hot action.

Duration: 16:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1801kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 236.3 MB
Download Sofa Suck
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay 111

Postby javuploader » 23 Jul 2015, 14:56

Hard Cocks

These guys get right to the action stripping and suck each other's hard cocks.

Duration: 20:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1775kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 292.5 MB
Download Hard Cocks
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay 112

Postby javuploader » 23 Jul 2015, 15:47

Kiss My Dick

It's one of those blissful afternoons when you're flatmate is out of the house and you got a hot new thing over. All you want to do is fuck that sweet ass on the couch - swallowing his gorgeous cock first and then pounding that inviting hole...

Duration: 24:38
Video: 848x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 296.9 MB
Download Kiss My Dick
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay 113

Postby javuploader » 23 Jul 2015, 16:30

Wide Nude World Of Sports

Release Year: 1998
Studio: Sharpshooter Studios
Cast: Steven Saunders, David Martincech, Di Di, Jack Souto, Joseph Anthony, Juan Carlos Solano, Robert Burck, Robert J Cullison
Genres: Gay Male, Muscle Men, Wrestling, Posing, Full Frontal, Outdoors, Fetish

For the first time, 8 Playgirl model-athletes share the same screen and playing field in the hottest, wildest, nude athletic competition ever. Their ripped, naked bodies strain against each other as they compete in five challenging events designed to show off every muscle of their stunning physiques. Watch them fight for supremacy in Bucket Ball Scramble, bounce ever higher in Trampoline Dodge Ball, use everything but their hands in Soccer Skirmish, strain for the lead in the All-Terrain Running Race and get down and dirty in Naked Mud Wrestling. And after marveling at the power and strength of their exquisite bodies, you'll meet them one-on-one as each hunk eagerly shows off every flexing muscle of his stunning nude body. If Wide Nude World of Sports were on television, you'd never change the channel!

Duration: 1:25:10
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps
Audio: 125kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 1.2 GB
Download Wide Nude World Of Sports
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay 114

Postby javuploader » 23 Jul 2015, 17:16

Ken And Rex

Studio: StraightBro

Rex had contacted me and told me that hed convinced his friend Kent to go a little further sexually, with the caveat that Kent would wear a blindfold and not have to see what was happening. Kents wish was granted and Rex pushed Kent quite far this time, so far that Rexs precum was on Kents face, Rex blows Kent and they both shoot huge loads! I was a bit under the weather so the interview is short this time but the video is heavy with hot young hard cocks and sweet loads of cum.

Duration: 13:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3318kbps
Audio: 124kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 353.2 MB
Download Ken And Rex
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information