Gay unusal HD video collection with - special collection

All threads with bad content or violations of rules.

Gay 22

Postby javuploader » 06 May 2015, 20:16

STeasingHandjobs - Chris Desperately Tries to Hold Back

Studio: SlowTeasingHandjobs

Chris struggles desperately to hold back an orgasm in this hot edging clip. Rich has sexy, straight Chris hog tied on a cold steel table, looking like a piece of meat, and torments him with a slow, edging handjob.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:57
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 625.4 MB
Download STeasingHandjobs - Chris Desperately Tries to Hold Back
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay 220

Postby javuploader » 06 May 2015, 21:17

Honza Onus vs. Vlado Tomek

Studio: WilliamHiggins.com

Young gay guys engaged in a struggle on a blue mat and knocked each other on the floor

Format: mp4
Duration: 37:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2931kbps
Audio: 77kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 833.4 MB
Download Honza Onus vs. Vlado Tomek
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay 221

Postby javuploader » 06 May 2015, 22:19

Cody Cummings with Markie More & Lola Castillo - Path of Seduction

Cody Cummings is certainly someone who encourages couples to try new things. Cody knows that testing your limits can lead to new realms of pleasure. Upon meeting up with Markie More in Markie's hotel room, Cody discovers that a very attractive female is waiting for him anxiously.

Duration: 34:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4694kbps
Audio: 148kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 1.2 GB
Download Cody Cummings with Markie More & Lola Castillo - Path of Seduction
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay 222

Postby javuploader » 06 May 2015, 23:19

Footballer Lads Sweaty Feet

Release Year: 2013
Studio: scottxxx
Cast: Josh Jared, Rhys Elliott
Genres: Football Socks, Foot Worship

What else is there to do on a hot sunny day after football practice? Get on the floor and worship your mates feet! These 2 sexy football lads are all hot and sweaty after hours on the field and Josh can't wait to get down on his buddies warm, smelly socked feet. He has a good sniff and feel of them then eagerly peels the football socks off to expose the lads chunky, smelly feet. He licks and sniffs on the fit lads feet until he has tasted every drop of sweat. This episode features new boy, Rhys Elliott, a young, fit, curious Welsh lad!

Duration: 13:12
Video: 1048x576, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 125kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 299.9 MB
Download Footballer Lads Sweaty Feet
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay 223

Postby javuploader » 07 May 2015, 00:18

Scott worships HOT feet on a straight guy!

I'm back from my travels in Paris and decided to get myself back in front of the camera! I know you guys love seeing me worshipping the feet of hot straight guys! :) So here is Simon, a straight lad from the local area. I've met him a few times and he's really loved me licking on his sexy toes. He is a quiet, shy kind of guy but loves the attention I give his feet. He has a FAT cock too which you get to see a lot in this video. He was really turned on by my slobbering mouth around his feet and my desperate tongue licking in between his toes and up and down on his soft, smooth soles. Of course, I had a great time!

Duration: 23:48

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 540.7 MB
Download Scott worships HOT feet on a straight guy!
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay 224

Postby javuploader » 07 May 2015, 01:20

Christian Powers & Emiliano in the scene Shower and Suck, Part1 (720p)

Cast: Christian Powers, Emiliano
Genres: condom, muscle, hunks, hot suck, blowjob

In Part 1, Christian Power (from Men of Montreal) and Emiliano meet and the chemistry is instant. They kiss passionately and are impressed by the other's muscles. Christian is a giant of a man with his big beefy muscles while Emiliano is an athletic jock with his hard chiseled body. They pose and flex and worship each other. Taking the action to the shower they enjoy their bodies further and take special attention to their cocks.

Duration: 25:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4757kbps
Audio: 124kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 925.8 MB
Download Christian Powers & Emiliano in the scene Shower and Suck, Part1 (720p)
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay 225

Postby javuploader » 07 May 2015, 02:21

Perverse Games Scene 1

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Twink Boy Media (twinkboymedia.com)
Genres: Boyffist, Twink, Skaters
Video language: English

Twink Boy Medias new release "Perverse Games".
See the first scene with fisting and hard skater boy sex.

Format: avi
Duration: 19:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3186kbps
Audio: 250kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 498.6 MB
Download Perverse Games Scene 1
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay 226

Postby javuploader » 07 May 2015, 03:24

I'm Gonna Tickle You Good!

Cast: Nick Cheney, Riley Coxx
Genres: Tickling

The fit lads are back for another episode of pure tickling heaven (or possibly in this case, hell!). Arab stallion Riley Coxx sits back and lets the straight alpha male, Nick Cheney take control of his sexy, smooth feet. Nick rips off Riley's sweaty grey socks and caresses his soles until he is wiggling about in his chair like a worm. Laughing, but secretly wishing he'd stop, Riley puts on a brave face while his feet get the tickling of a lifetime. Nick finds the whole thing really amusing and even teases Riley of being a pussy! There's tons of chemistry between the guys, although one is straight, it doesn't affect the matter of tickling feet!

Duration: 7:01

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 159.3 MB
Download I'm Gonna Tickle You Good!
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay 227

Postby javuploader » 07 May 2015, 04:26

Oily Feet Straight Massage

Cast: Danny Tyler, David Jones
Genres: Massage

Oiled up and wearing tight silky Adidas shorts, David Jones returns for a much needed full body massage. Although not professionally qualified, Danny has a great touch and makes David feel brand new. His tired feet got a good seeing to and Danny spent a while dripping oil and rubbing them. Watching these 2 straight hunks is a real treat and I think you'll agree!

Duration: 13:07

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 298.1 MB
Download Oily Feet Straight Massage
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay 228

Postby javuploader » 07 May 2015, 05:26

Elders Butler with Peterson and Samuels - Siesta

Studio: Mormon Boyz

A few weeks ago, Elder Butler, a cute Mormon missionary, interrupted his companion, Elder Peterson, during a workout and seduced him into an intense sex encounter.

Like most 18 year old boys, these two are horny all the time, and since they first got off, they have gotten into the habit of fooling around every night before bed and first thing in the morning.

As far as Elder Peterson can tell, the sex has only made them better missionaries. They are more loving and more trusting with each other, and they're happy all the time.

Duration: 11:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2158kbps
Audio: 153kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 198.4 MB
Download Elders Butler with Peterson and Samuels - Siesta
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay 229

Postby javuploader » 07 May 2015, 06:49

Brian Strowkes Gets Dirty

Studio: Dirty Tony

Brian Strowkes says he is mostly straight. But he admits to me he's just a smidge bi-curious. When he was a teenager, he tells me he got some pretty nice blow jobs from a neighbor buddy who was gay. So he never passes up a chance to blow his nut in a talented mouth. So far, most of his best blow jobs have come from dudes, who in Brian's estimation, seem to be much more into it. Brian clearly has an adventurous streak - among the sexual exploits he hopes for in the future is an orgy where he can explore his sexuality with a mix of guys and girls. He says he would fuck any hole he could find to nut in. And you know what? I believe him. He likes to be in control and dominant and get a good cardio workout during sex, but something tells me, what he really wants is a chance to let go and be dominated. So I decide to find out by telling him how much his lips look like good dick sucking lips. He just smiles that mid-west smile that says, "cum give 'em a try". So I do, and he gets right into it, helping me unbutton the bulge that has already been building in my pants. He takes a few hesitant licks on it, but then he starts getting down on it like he's been waiting all his life to get a thick piece of meat to throat down on. He lets his tongue work my shaft, but so far his throat is still virgin. Then, all of a sudden his throat starts to open and take more of my hard meat deeper and deeper as he challenges himself. He drops his pants to his ankles and already, he is sporting a huge hard-on. I lay down on the bed, and let him get into it. He starts licking my nut sack in between bobbing his head on my cock. His lean body and milky skin just call me, and I can't help it, I smack that hot ass of his, and he looks at me with eyes that beg for more. That nice white, perfectly rounded ass gets nice and rosy as I tan his ass with my big hands. As the throats down deeper on my cock, he discovers his gag reflex and his muscled abs tighten. Then I flip him over and slide my cock between his rosy cheeks, letting him feel the girth of it. He presses into it, and I can tell how much he wants/needs it. I press the head of my cock against his virgin hole and he moans his approval. Then I follow with a finger, then two before I tease his hole some more with my cock. He is giving himself up to me completely. I flip him back over and get another go at his throat. Fuck, he is turning me on. I let him get his tongue back on my nut sack while I jerk both us off. In a few moments, I am on the edge, and his cock is hard enough to blow like a geyser at any moment. I can't hold back any more, I lean into his tongue which is now working my hole good, then jump off and blast a load all over his hungry face at the same time he lets loose his own load all over his abs.

Duration: 19:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1760kbps
Audio: 105kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 286.6 MB
Download Brian Strowkes Gets Dirty
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay 23

Postby javuploader » 07 May 2015, 07:38

Rent Boys Desire - Broke twink works his mouth for cash

Young hunky boys always need cash, and our old perv is always on the prowl for some fresh meat, so it's a win-win deal. Today he finds this cutie pie with those tempting dick-sucking lips and simply cannot wait to get his hands on him. You'll feel a little envious of the old dude watching the sexy lad closing his wet puffy mouth around the big veiny cock and sucking it like a sweet lollipop. Then the oldie will check the boy's bunghole before replacing his index finger with the thick throbbing shaft.

Duration: 34:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2802kbps
Audio: 312kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 788.0 MB
Download Rent Boys Desire - Broke twink works his mouth for cash
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay 230

Postby javuploader » 07 May 2015, 08:29

Saxon West & Logan Moore - Caught in the Act With a Dildo Inside (720p)

Cast: Saxon West, Logan Moore
Genres: Trimmed Pubes, Dildo, Kiss, Sucking, Fucking Rough, Condom, Muscle, Hunks, Uncut, Huge Dicks

Caught in the act, Saxon West is walked in on by handsome young fucker Logan Moore, perched on a ladder and with a giant dildo up his ass! Logan's sexy eye light up at what he's found; and doesn't even blink, instead grabs the dildo from red headed muscle man Saxon and shows him just how to take a dildo!

Pushing it in and out of Saxon's pale but hungry ass, we get to see Logan take over and slam his stiff dick right up into Saxon's loose lubed hole.

After getting his fill of Saxon's butt Logan moves on to the real big boys and goes to town on Saxon, pushing his hole wider and deeper, even suspending him into a makeshift sling in their stockroom for even better access to that juicy wet hole of his!

Duration: 14:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1952kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 215.0 MB
Download Saxon West & Logan Moore - Caught in the Act With a Dildo Inside (720p)
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay 231

Postby javuploader » 07 May 2015, 09:29

Marty sucks Randy's cock (720p)

Cast: Randy, Marty
Genres: Military, Hunks, Oral, Muscle, Tattoos, Cumshots

Today brings together another unlikely pair, Randy and Marty. If you’ve seen Marty in some of his recent scenes like with Drew or Adam, you’ll know he’s one of our shortest recruits, and today he’s paired up with the absolutely colossal mound of beefcake that is our boy Randy.

Randy gets serviced with a lighter touch, as Marty bends down to give Randy’s flagpole a proper salute. Randy rears his head back with moans and groans of desire as his hot cock gets worked up and down by Marty’s attentive hands and mouth. Then Randy stands up to squirt a hefty load all over Marty, who’s all smiles as he gets doused with cum. You can still see it dripping all over his chest and lap as he shakes one out himself right afterwards.

Duration: 14:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1953kbps
Audio: 91kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 213.1 MB
Download Marty sucks Randy's cock (720p)
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay 232

Postby javuploader » 07 May 2015, 10:30

Bigger Than Life

Release Year: 1987
Studio: Falcon
Cast: A collection of Matt Sterling's favorite scenes selected for their sex-sational impact, each in its entirety with the inimitable Jeff Stryker and all the other unforgettable superstars engaged in sizzling manaction!
Genres: Oral, anal, masturbation, rimming, pre-condom, BDSM, group sex, vintage

A collection of Matt Sterling's favorite scenes selected for their sex-sational impact, each in its entirety with the inimitable Jeff Stryker and all the other unforgettable superstars engaged in sizzling manaction!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:11:31
Video: 512x384, DivX 5, 633kbps
Audio: 346kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 515.3 MB
Download Bigger Than Life
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information