Gay unusal HD video collection with - special collection

All threads with bad content or violations of rules.

Gay 13

Postby javuploader » 23 Apr 2015, 16:18

Duane Dickson

Studio: Jockphysical

Duane Dick comes to the office today for a new patient examination. His family tree has had issues with high blood pressure and this condition will bear monitoring for DuaneЎs overall well being. He regularly stays fit by taking part in recreational soccer games with his friends which is a sport that carried over from his youth.
Duane is a very sexual being. In addition to playing the field quite a bit, with 8 different ladies gracing his bed over the last 6 month period, he still masturbates at least twice or more each day. Also unusual for a 23 year old, he still has regular wet dreams, as many as 2 -3 times a week; the most recent one was last night !
To begin todayЎs examination, I have him strip down to his boxers. With his family history of high blood pressure, I was curious to see how Duane faired in this area. His was also abnormally high for such a athletically toned body. While not to alarm him, I right away suggested that he should return for further testing.
After his blood pressure, I used my stethoscope to check his lungs and heart. As my stethoscope traveled into the abdominal quadrant, I happened to glance at the front of his boxers. The red fabric clearly outlined the shape of his growing manhood; which looked to be pretty substantial. Moving closer, I felt the heat emanating from his loins so with my free hand, I peeled back the waistband of his boxers and ventured lower.
Unlike many of his contemporaries, Duane kept his pubic region natural, trimmed but a substantial amount of hair growth remained. His penis was trapped beneath the waistband so as I freed it from its confinement, it sprang up. Very much in a state of semi-arousal. I suggested to Duane to remove his boxers and I assisted with their removal. With his boxers gone, nothing held his penis back and it pointed to the heavens, fully aroused now. I took a moment to record his measurement ЎV a solid 8 inch in length with an impressive 6 inch circumference. Palpating his erection, I was surprised to find that Duane was already secreting pre-seminal fluid as a clear drop appeared at the tip of his penis. Standing him upright, the genital exam continued and now his penis was becoming extremely rigid. While he stood there, I took a moment to explain the proper method to perform the monthly self-examination of his scrotum. A series of weak coughs later, I turned him around and then coached him into the proper kneeling position on the table for what was to follow.
Like so many straight males before him, Duane had neglected to trim the crevice between his buttocks. Here there was a dark coarse mat of hair growth and I had to work at clearing a path to his anus to take a rectal temperature. It was at this point, that a slight bit of apprehension began. While he did not object, it was a bit more difficult to push the thermometer into his anus to take his temperature.
Likewise, his first prostate exam required even more deliberate effort on my part as I continued to slowly push a lubricated finger inside of Duane. I was successful in gaining admittance which cause his erection to diminish with the discomfort he was feeling. Checking his penis, I was delighted to find a long silky thread of pre-seminal fluid dripping from his urethra. However, even with a complete loss of his erection, his penis continued to drip seminal fluid.
Turning him around and with his arms folded behind his neck, I used a cotton tipped applicator to secure a sample of the seminal fluids that Duane had secreted. Even though there was ample natural lubrication, Duane still grimaced as the device was inserted into his urethra. A sample of another sort was asked for next and Duane took to this task enthusiastically. He was fully erect moments later and allowed me to take an accurate measurement of his penis just prior to his ejaculation into the collection dish.

Format: mp4
Duration: 29:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 781kbps
Audio: 93kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 214.0 MB
Download Duane Dickson
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay 130

Postby javuploader » 23 Apr 2015, 17:20

Foul Play

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Jake Perry, Cory Jay, Jimmy Durano, Tanner Wayne, Tibor Wolfe, Trent Bloom, Troy Haydon
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Fisting, Uniforms: Sports Gear, Muscle Men, Dildos, Plugs, Toys, Double Anal Penetration, Spitting, Masturbation, Piercings, Rimming, Tattoos
Video language: English

All the players on this team behave like gentlemen on the field but once they hit the locker room the gloves come off and it's all about Foul Play. Superstar Cory Jay returns to coach this squad of freshmen in the sport of handball, including Jake Perry, Jimmy Durano, Tanner Wayne, Tibor Wolfe, Trent Bloom, and Troy Haydon. Gear up for a wild exhibition game where the roughness is anything but unnecessary in Foul Play

Format: avi
Duration: 1:21:27
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1516kbps
Audio: 125kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 986.3 MB
Download Foul Play
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay 131

Postby javuploader » 23 Apr 2015, 18:24

Electro Surge

Release Year: 1999
Studio: CLOSE - UP & P.E.S.
Cast: Joe Foreman, Tom Southern, Eric Scott, Max Grand, Paul Carrigan, Lex Kyler
Genres: gay, BDSM, electro, muscle, oral/ safe anal/ rimming

Electro Stimulation to the anus, dick, balls, you name it and what a way to go. In "Electro Surge", we find a couple of guys in a relationship. One is determined to turn up the heat in order to keep his lover from straying. By discovering Erotic Electro Stimulation developed by Pes, he is able to keep the juices flowing in their love affair.

Image Image
Image Image

Total size: 1.4 GB in 9 files.

Download Electro Surge
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay 132

Postby javuploader » 23 Apr 2015, 19:24

Super Hero - Animan

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Animation, Cartoon, Oral/Anal Sex, Muscles , Bears, Hunks, Twinks, Hairy, Rimming, Big Dick, Black, Latino, Interracial, Public Sex, Bareback, Threesome, Orgy

Animated gay fantasy studio Animan, for adults only. A visitor from another planet uses his special superpowers to help his friends earthlings when they really need it ...

Duration: 13:26
Video: 720x540, DivX 5, 3016kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 310.4 MB
Download Super Hero - Animan
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay 133

Postby javuploader » 23 Apr 2015, 20:26

The Animan Version of Carmen (2012)

Animated gay fantasy based on the novel by Prosper Merimee to music by Georges Bizet, which might be caused by the version Animan in Seville in 1820 ... The main gay characters: Carmen (19 years), Don Jose (27 years), Escamillo (34 years)

Duration: 14:07
Video: 720x540, DivX 5, 2957kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 320.0 MB
Download The Animan Version of Carmen (2012)
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay 134

Postby javuploader » 23 Apr 2015, 21:28

Jake Jethro Bound and Tickled

He complements it well with a hot face and great smile, and is very comfortable in front of the camera and you could tell he was having some fun during his introductory solo.

Duration: 13:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3448kbps
Audio: 156kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 369.7 MB
Download Jake Jethro Bound and Tickled
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay 135

Postby javuploader » 23 Apr 2015, 22:30

TOnline - Yellow Glove Anal Play - Let's Go Fetish

Studio: tononline

This time the boy have connected and have started to insert into a bottom first dildo which the bottle from a deodorant is, the film contains the frank scenes, many details are well visible

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 23:05
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 317kbps

File size: 1.0 GB
Download TOnline - Yellow Glove Anal Play - Let's Go Fetish
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay 136

Postby javuploader » 23 Apr 2015, 23:32

Spanish Boys In Intimate Screen Tests vol 2

Release Year: 1995
Studio: Potro Video
Genres: amateur, solo, masturbation, handjob, piss

You really have to hand it to the guy who narrates this video! He fingers ass cracks, thick Spanish pricks to shake like the Krakatoa volcano and strips every thread of clothing from bronzed tropical studmasters. You won't miss one inch of tanned thigh or dense, furry ass crack in Spanish Boys in Intimate Screen Tests. Shock waves ripple through Spanish thighs, the jism shooting so you'll swear you're watching auditions for a fertility clinic!

Duration: 1:28:35
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1016kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 749.7 MB
Download Spanish Boys In Intimate Screen Tests vol 2
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay 137

Postby javuploader » 24 Apr 2015, 00:34

The Animan Version of Carmen

Genres: Animation, Cartoon, Oral/Anal Sex, Muscle Men, Bear, Hairy, Kissing, Rimming, Big Dick, Cum Shots, Public Sex, Bareback, Naked Public Dancing, Threesome, Group

Animated gay fantasy based on the novel by Prosper Merimee to music by Georges Bizet, which might be caused by the version Animan in Seville in 1820 ... The main gay characters: Carmen (19 years), Don Jose (27 years), Escamillo (34 years)

Image Image
Image Image

Download The Animan Version of Carmen
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay 137

Postby javuploader » 24 Apr 2015, 00:35

Genres: Animation, Cartoon, Oral/Anal Sex, Muscle Men, Bear, Hairy, Kissing, Rimming, Big Dick, Cum Shots, Public Sex, Bareback, Naked Public Dancing, Threesome, Group

Image Image
Image Image

javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay 137

Postby javuploader » 24 Apr 2015, 00:36

Image Image
Image Image

javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay 138

Postby javuploader » 24 Apr 2015, 01:40

Super Hero (2012)

A visitor from another planet uses his special superpowers to help his friends earthlings when they really need it ...

Duration: 13:26
Video: 720x540, DivX 5, 3016kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 310.4 MB
Download Super Hero (2012)
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay 139

Postby javuploader » 24 Apr 2015, 02:41

European Foot Boys Get Off

Studio: Toegasms

Both these European jock boys are so handsome and horny, and their uncut cocks are totally delicious too. Theyre really into licking and sucking, mixing it all up with wanking, cock gobbling, sole licking and toe sucking too, until both are jacking out their big cum loads and getting real messy with juice!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 22:05
Video: 768x432, Windows Media Video 9, 1816kbps
Audio: 156kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 321.0 MB
Download European Foot Boys Get Off
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay 14

Postby javuploader » 24 Apr 2015, 03:41

Cole And Trent

Studio: Fratmen Sucks

Fratmen Cole and Fratmen Trent are two of the guys at the Pad that just love to be in the gym. Moreover, they love being in the gym naked. Theres plenty of opportunities to see each others sculpted, masculine physiques as they lift weights and stretch. Both Fratmen Cole and Trent develop boners as they watch each other, and their thick cocks look amazing when theyre fully hard. Our Fratmen cant wait any longer, and they start sucking each others cocks. Afterwards, they head to the shower to rinse or and exchange another round of buddy blowjobs. Fratmen Cole and Trent later stroke their thick cocks until they cant take it anymore and erupt with cum.

Duration: 33:49
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1953kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 516.2 MB
Download Cole And Trent
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay 140

Postby javuploader » 24 Apr 2015, 04:43

Alan William, Bruno and Gabriel

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Brazilian, Facial, Fingering, Flip-Flop, Fuck Sandwich, Kissing, Latinos, Masturbation, Muscles, Piercing, Rimming, Tattoos, Threesome, Twinks, Uncut.

Alan William, Bruno and Gabriel are roommates. The three know what it's like to be so incredibly horny they just have to get some raw cock, no matter what the configuration. Giving themselves up completely to their bareback lust, the three take turns sucking some big, thick cock, then spit-roasting and tag team fucking curly-haired Gabriel, the sweetest looking, most innocent angel of all.and yet so delicious dirty! This Brazilian beauty takes all the cock he can get, fueled by his desire to get off and see his buddies unload their jizz. There's so much cock sucking and butt fucking in this scene you'll no doubt lose track of what cock goes in what hole! But it's okay. We've a feeling you won't mind too much as this pretty trio gets hyped up into a sexual overdrive that leaves them drenched in cum and their desire satisfied.for now!

Duration: 18:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1953kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 294.4 MB
Download Alan William, Bruno and Gabriel
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information