Gay hot amzing video - Teen boy like fuck by big cock

All threads with bad content or violations of rules.

Filesmonster 488

Postby javuploader » 15 Mar 2015, 00:58

Cowboy cock riding

Studio: GTM
Video language: English

Even though this baldhead is no redneck, he looks like he could do fine at a rodeo cause his riding skills are so good! Watch him get on top of a hard love club and bounce on it like on a wild mustang! He will totally earn a big cumshot for dessert!

Format: mp4
Duration: 22:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4904kbps
Audio: 73kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 825.5 MB
Download Cowboy cock riding
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Filesmonster 489

Postby javuploader » 15 Mar 2015, 01:44

Archer and Anthony Price

Things get more serious when these lads pop their hard cocks inside the hungry butts, pushing their bottoms to the breaking point.

Duration: 27:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1816kbps
Audio: 124kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 392.1 MB
Download Archer and Anthony Price
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Filesmonster 49

Postby javuploader » 15 Mar 2015, 02:32

Staxus - Raw - Chase Hunt, Marcel Lavrov, Sven Laarson

It's hardly the basis of a world exclusive, but blond beauty, Sven Laarson, is feeling as horny as fuck. Like we say, nothing unusual there - the fact remains that the lad (like most guys his age) thinks of nothing but sex on a continual basis! Neither will it come as any surprise that his buddies, Marcel Lavrov and Chase Hunt, are similarly disposed. In fact, as director John Smith is clear to point out during the opening few minutes of this escapade, all three of these boys are simply engrossed...

Duration: 36:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4873kbps
Audio: 122kbps

Image Image

File size: 1.3 GB
Download Staxus - Raw - Chase Hunt, Marcel Lavrov, Sven Laarson
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Filesmonster 490

Postby javuploader » 15 Mar 2015, 03:16

Roger Lambert & Marco Bill

Release Year: 2011
Studio: BelamiOnline
Cast: Roger Lambert, Marco Bill

Roger Lambert has been getting in some good work here at BelAmiOnline and taken a few big cocks along the way. In todays episode he gets to take another big one, in the form of Marco Bill and his big uncut cock! The 2 boys explore each others bodies, but it doesn't take long for Marco to go for Rogers big bubble ass with his hungry tongue. Quite a hot cum exploding ending ensues. The hottest boys in the world, plus daily content updates exclusively at BelAmiOnline!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 1:06
Video: 640x360, VP6F, 512kbps
Audio: 62kbps

Image Image

File size: 5.3 MB
Download Roger Lambert & Marco Bill
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Filesmonster 491

Postby javuploader » 15 Mar 2015, 04:01

Staxus - SauVage - Stand To Attention

Stand by your beds, boys! A collection of the hottest, horniest members of the military has assembled for a wild, spunk-fuelled fuck-fest that's gonna get you shooting time and time again. From banging the new recruit to hitting it off with your brother-in-arms en-route to manoeuvres, this horny regiment is quite simply aching for cock - and they're aching to show you! Tim Law, Kris Wallace and Staxus exclusive, James Stone, lead a host of khaki-donning, ball-busting fuckers who are primed for the discharge of their lives!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:39:52
Video: 1080x720, xvid, 1953kbps
Audio: 125kbps

Image Image

File size: 1.5 GB
Download Staxus - SauVage - Stand To Attention
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Filesmonster 492

Postby javuploader » 15 Mar 2015, 04:48

Auto Erotic - pt 2

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Boomer Banks,Sean Zevran
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Rimming, Muscle, Straight, Cumshot

Boomer Banks and Sean Zevran are lip locked and hard cocked. Boomer's dick is the biggest you've ever seen, but its Sean's huge meat that Boomer wants to suck on. Boomer doesn't neglect an inch of Sean's boner, and Sean crams Boomer's monster cock down his throat. When Sean switches from blow job to rim job, Boomer's knees go weak, and he clings to the open door of the convertible Mustang for support. Sean's hot tongue lubes Boomer's hole with slick spit, and Boomer leans back to allow Sean's tongue even further penetration. As Boomer--the monster-cocked top of the century--moans and shouts with pleasure, the thought of getting fucked by a cock almost as big as his own becomes irresistible. For the first time on film, Sean penetrates Boomer's hole with his raging erection. Abs rippling, Sean positions Boomer at the perfect angle for deep doggy style fucking. Boomer growls with pleasure and strokes his massive cock as Sean pounds deep and hard. Just when it looks like Boomer's close to cumming, they flip! Boomer goes from bottom mode to power top mode, and Sean arches his back to get Boomer's cock all the way inside. Standing over Sean's face, Boomer strokes his gargantuan cock until his load shoots across Sean's neck, and Sean jerks out ropes of cum onto his bristling abs.

Duration: 23:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4686kbps
Audio: 148kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 847.5 MB
Download Auto Erotic - pt 2
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Filesmonster 493

Postby javuploader » 15 Mar 2015, 05:33

Valencio, Xapote

Studio: MachoFucker

the Bottom boy is nothing but the piece of flesh that is needed to empty their ever-charged balls.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 13:55
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 536.7 MB
Download Valencio, Xapote
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Filesmonster 494

Postby javuploader » 15 Mar 2015, 06:19

Gabriel Clark & Anthony Romero

Release Year: 2012
Studio: CockyBoys
Cast: Gabriel Clark & Anthony Romero
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots, Kissing, Muscles

It all started with a photograph I found -- a young bottom is kneeling on all fours, his hands bound behind his back by leather straps, his ass perched high in the air, his head turned around to face us as if he's waiting, craving, wondering when he's getting fucked... hard. (See the photo here.)
We all have fantasies, but rarely do we pursue them. Is that because we're too busy dealing with the truth or because we're afraid the reality won't match up to the perfection we're anticipating? Maybe we're even embarrassed of our thoughts because they're so removed from our supposedly real lives, but there comes a point when fantasy and reality must come to a head.

Duration: 15:04
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 125kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 342.1 MB
Download Gabriel Clark & Anthony Romero
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Filesmonster 495

Postby javuploader » 15 Mar 2015, 07:05

Twink Fetish Club

Studio: Staxus & Abused
Genres: Fisting,Double Penetration,European 18-22, Young Studs, Fuck & Suck,High Definition,Toys,Tattoos,Bondage,Anal Toys

Some boys are square and to experiment - but that's not something that can be said about this bunch of kinky young things. Fact is, the likes of Paul Walker, Billy Rubens and Aaron Aurora are only too willing and eager to try something different once in a while, be it fucking around in a sling, getting fisted, playing with sex-toys or banging their mate whilst he's wearing a leash! They may look all sweetness and light to their grannies back home, but when it comes to their more private moments they're just a gang of mindless pervs!

Duration: 1:27:19
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 2135kbps
Audio: 109kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 1.4 GB
Download Twink Fetish Club
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Filesmonster 496

Postby javuploader » 15 Mar 2015, 07:55

Yuri Gets Every Raw Inch Of Reed's Attention

Cast: Jace Reed, Yuri Adamov
Genres: Twinks, Bareback, Oral/Anal Sex, Big Dick, BlowJob, Rimming, Masturbation, Cumshot

Chasing Yuri Adamov around and about in the local park and thrusting several water-bombs in his direction may be fun - it sure is fun to watch!
- but for Jace Reed the real pleasure in the hunt is what comes afterwards when the two lads find themselves back in the privacy of home, where a thrusting of a very different order can take place!
Not that Reed takes such direct advantage of Adamov's sweet-natured vulnerability when the lads are first seated together on the sofa.

Duration: 31:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 122kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 1.1 GB
Download Yuri Gets Every Raw Inch Of Reed's Attention
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Filesmonster 497

Postby javuploader » 15 Mar 2015, 08:39

Devin Draz Massages Jake Cruise

Release Year: 2011
Studio: JakeCruise.com
Cast: Devin Draz, Jake Cruise

If the first few seconds of this scene look familiar, your eyes aren't fooling you. The video of me massaging Devin Draz proved incredibly popular with our members. What you haven't seen is what happened AFTER I brought Devin to a climax. As happy as that ending was, my situation got even better when Devin said he'd enjoyed the rubdown so much he wanted to give ME a massage! He oiled up my back and shoulders and expertly worked the tired muscles. His hands slid down to my low back and legs before a greased up finger began to probe my ass. At the halfway point I flipped over and it was hard to miss my hard-on. I was in as Devin's strong fingers hit all the key spots but looking at that hot body took me out of the "relax mode." I started rubbing his ass and he got onto the table, our two oily bodies grinding away. Devin straddled my face as he jacked me off, then passed me my cock just before I shot my load.

Duration: 2:00
Video: 448x252, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 978kbps
Audio: 46kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 15.1 MB
Download Devin Draz Massages Jake Cruise
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Filesmonster 498

Postby javuploader » 15 Mar 2015, 09:23

Andrew Collins & Austin Wilde

Studio: GuysInSweatPants
Cast: Andrew Collins & Austin Wilde
Genres: Anal Sex, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots, Fingering, Hardcore, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos.

Andrew says he hasn't bottomed in several months, which was music to Austin's ears apparently. Austin is a gentle giant (or at least his dick is), but once he gets Andrew warmed up, he pounded his brains out.

Duration: 28:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2905kbps
Audio: 62kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 615.6 MB
Download Andrew Collins & Austin Wilde
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Filesmonster 499

Postby javuploader » 15 Mar 2015, 10:09

The masked man fucks Ken Ott "Edge Of Desire 4" (720p)

Cast: Cole Money, Ken Ott, Max Summerfield
Genres: muscle, uncut, big dicks, oral, anal

Ken Ott finally fell asleep after rubbing the ointment into his shredded body. Ken loved the idea of not knowing who may be fooling around with him. What would this person look like? Be like? Taste like? The mystery of it was always the hottest thing to Ken. As he drifted away, his mind took a stroll on the dark side. Ken found himself in the laundry room needing to clean some clothes. He had his head-phones in and was dancing around to the beat. Behind him was the masked man, a dominant character who'd have his way with Ken. He looked Ken in the eyes, and you could literally feel the heartbeat in the room. He turned Ken around and bent that tight Asian ass over. The masked man moved forward with disposing a butt plug right into Ken's ass. He would sway his cock into Ken while he moved the plug slowly in and out of that ass. He would later pin Ken against the wall and jerk both of their swords together. The room would start to heat up as the masked man stroked Ken's cock faster and faster. The intense pressure was building by the second, and Ken had to release. It felt fucking amazing! Ken woke up in a completely different room staring into the eyes of a different masked man....

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 20:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264)

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 345.4 MB
Download The masked man fucks Ken Ott "Edge Of Desire 4" (720p)
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Filesmonster 5

Postby javuploader » 15 Mar 2015, 10:56

Daniel & Brent

"I am going to fuck the shit out him," Daniel said. He had been hanging out with Brent in the hot tub and he was taken with Brent's doe-eyed innocence. "He's like a little farm boy who needs to get fucked!"

Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 34:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4717kbps
Audio: 40kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 1.2 GB
Download Daniel & Brent
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Filesmonster 50

Postby javuploader » 15 Mar 2015, 11:42

Duke & Brandon

Duke and Brandon together was as safe a bet as they come on Sean Cody. Despite this (or maybe because of the anticipation it created?), the pairing is as breathtaking as you'd would have imagined. Just look at that drool-worthy photo above.

Duration: 27:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4647kbps
Audio: 46kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 933.8 MB
Download Duke & Brandon
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information