Gay hot amzing video - Teen boy like fuck by big cock

All threads with bad content or violations of rules.

Filesmonster 208

Postby javuploader » 05 Mar 2015, 03:24

Guys In Sweat Pants - Alex and Austin Fuck Live

Alex and Austin spent the day together riding bikes and having lunch. Ya know, what two guys with huge cocks do before penetrating the other. The sexual energy between these two in amazing. In an intense live fuck session, these two choke on each other's cocks like it their last meals, and it's fucking hot. The only thing hotter than a guy with a huge dick getting plowed, is that guy staying rock hard and loving every second of it. Austin fucked Alex's brains out practically the entire time, only to end it with Alex cumming with Austin inside him, then Austin pulling out and giving Alex a huge facial!

Format: mp4
Duration: 29:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2868kbps
Audio: 33kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 635.4 MB
Download Guys In Sweat Pants - Alex and Austin Fuck Live
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Filesmonster 209

Postby javuploader » 05 Mar 2015, 04:10

Draven Torres and Dylan Saunders

Release Year: 2014
Video language: English

Putting two bottoms together is generally a gamble-but in the case of Dylan Saunders and Draven Torres, this gamble hit the jackpot! The two are at each other's bodies like starved animals the minute they meet up in the dungeon room.

Duration: 23:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4890kbps
Audio: 64kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 837.3 MB
Download Draven Torres and Dylan Saunders
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Filesmonster 21

Postby javuploader » 05 Mar 2015, 04:57

BFun - Lucas Pribal & Matt Loree

Studio: BoyFun

BoyFun present Lucas Pribal & Matt Loree in last hot scene update

Duration: 15:57
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 1951kbps
Audio: 70kbps

Image Image

File size: 236.8 MB
Download BFun - Lucas Pribal & Matt Loree
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Filesmonster 210

Postby javuploader » 05 Mar 2015, 05:42

Dr Dani Examines Tony - Dani Robles and Tony Gys

Studio: Men At Play

Word is getting around about the new Doctor in town and his unorthodox treatments and the patients are lining up around the block to get serviced by the handsome Doctor. And his his next patient 28 year old, muscle boy Tony Gys does little to hide his flirtiness, getting Dr Dani even more turned on and rock-hard in his suit trousers. All he can do is imagine what hes packing inside his shorts and so he quickly asks him to get undressed for a more hands on examination - but as soon as he sees Tonys raging hard-on its more than his hands that he uses, going down on him and taking his uncut dick deep in his throat and working his dick until the pleasure is too much to hold and he nearly shoots his loads right there. But Tony wants much more, stripping Dani off his suit and getting his hole nice and loose to pound his ass non-stop with his massive tool until he finally gives the Doctor a face-full of his hot and sticky cum. Are you ready? The Doctor will see you now!

Duration: 20:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1953kbps
Audio: 312kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 339.8 MB
Download Dr Dani Examines Tony - Dani Robles and Tony Gys
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Filesmonster 211

Postby javuploader » 05 Mar 2015, 06:28

Jason Mike and Troy Stevenson

Studio: SweetAndRaw
Cast: Jason Mike, Troy Stevenson
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshot, Facial, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Piercing, Rimming, Tattoos, Twinks, Uncut.

Jason Mike and Troy Stevenson love their sexy lingerie underwear. Pretty and fem in black lace, Troy likes the taller Jason and his silky red boxer briefs. But what Troy really likes is what's inside: Jason's cock. The pierced, inked, and edgy twink goes down on Jason, sucking him like a pro. Jason returns the favor before moving on and tonguing Troy's sweet pink hole. The bareback bottom twink straddles Jason and rides him, pulling off for some ATM (ass-to-mouth) before getting back on and fucking himself down to the balls. Jason continues pounding Troy, eventually fucking the cum out of him before tasting the load, the shooting his own seed into Troy's mouth and all over his face.

Duration: 26:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1953kbps
Audio: 125kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 427.0 MB
Download Jason Mike and Troy Stevenson
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Filesmonster 212

Postby javuploader » 05 Mar 2015, 07:15

Mathieu Ferhati serviced by Dam Killer

Studio: Sketboy

"Mathieu Ferhati continuous vacation in the South and he found a beautifully hooker Franco-Tunisian to fuck at home. The guy is going to throw Matt's dick before tackling his sneakers and feet that have transpired in his sneaker all afternoon. Then they head to Mathieu'room for a good hard fuck. Dam will get his ass open by Mathieu foot before getting a hard fuck. The afternoons are hot in the south"

Duration: 25:52
Video: 848x480, AVC (H.264), 844kbps
Audio: 62kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 173.0 MB
Download Mathieu Ferhati serviced by Dam Killer
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Filesmonster 213

Postby javuploader » 05 Mar 2015, 08:01

Evan Parker's Slick Solo

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Helix Studios

Newbie exclusive Evan Parker loves the feel of a smooth ride and warm leather under his ass in this brand new slick solo. Get to know this hottie's banging boy body in his debut solo as he jerks his shaft for a creamy white finish line. Starring: Evan Parker

Duration: 2:39
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1432kbps
Audio: 72kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 30.2 MB
Download Evan Parker's Slick Solo
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Filesmonster 214

Postby javuploader » 05 Mar 2015, 08:46

Twink Guy Gets Fucked (2014)

Genres: Anal

This weeks update is a little bit of a reverse for us. See our passenger is the bottom. He likes to slobber on his meat and let someone hide the sausage in his cute little bun. So we rode around Miami for a while searching for the perfect victim and we found this tourist. He was here on vacation just trying to catch some rays. It ended up being a rainy day but he sure got on the right bus. This little sexy fucker blew his mind and his pole. Enjoy!

Duration: 18:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps
Audio: 59kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 397.1 MB
Download Twink Guy Gets Fucked (2014)
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Filesmonster 215

Postby javuploader » 05 Mar 2015, 09:33

Danny Boy

I closed my eyes and succumbed to his caresses . Then I could not feel his hands on my ass , opened his eyes and looked down. He pulled his dick out and jerked off his swimming trunks , making me a blow job. I wanted to taste it , dismissed his head and knelt down . Then he leaned forward between the legs, like lick his dick , but he strongly pressed my face to his groin and member pressed against my face. I felt his hard dick and hot cheek and even more wanted to take him into his mouth. I pushed her head on his stomach and turned his head so that his lips used to clasp member . The head of his cock was once in my mouth . I walked around the body wave excitation , even once was echoed in the hole in the ass , it was very nice, I began to sit down on his cock mouth , sucked it heats up . He weaker grip and let me suck, was not very comfortable, but I could not stop , do not know whether I'm doing a blowjob , but I just enjoyed his cock sucked as much as I wanted to , touch the tongue member , sucking , licking the head The shame was, but it somehow complement excitement. Then he pulled my head and said something rising , pulled melting and showing your hotel , saying something . I realized that it was an invitation to continue . I also got pulled smelting , dried himself and went after him .

Duration: 39:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps
Audio: 66kbps

File size: 876.8 MB
Download Danny Boy
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Filesmonster 216

Postby javuploader » 05 Mar 2015, 10:18

Collin Stone and Jake Driver dp Dolan Wolf

Cast: Collin Stone and Jake Driver dp Dolan Wolf
Genres: tattoos,anal,hunks,mp4,leather

I love to shoot a DP, and this is my finest yet, and Dolan's most extreme. Jake Driver is massive ten inch stud and Collin is a good eight inches Dolan, takes both of them right up deep inside his arse and fucking loves it, he shoots a massive load, and Collin shoots three massive loads. An amazing start to the years shoots these guys love their work even more than I do.

Duration: 34:15
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1952kbps
Audio: 250kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 553.6 MB
Download Collin Stone and Jake Driver dp Dolan Wolf
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Filesmonster 217

Postby javuploader » 05 Mar 2015, 11:06

Burning desire #2

Release Year: 1997
Studio: Pacific Sun Entertainment
Cast: Adrian, Daolo Centort, J.D. DeMarco, Matthew Thomas, Paul Morgan, Sweet Williams, Tony West, Trent West
Genres: Gay, Outdoor, Gape, Couples

A skinny young latin stud calls up to get a room for him and his horny male lover to cover in cum.

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 14:47
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264)
Audio: 125kbps

Image Image

File size: 427.6 MB
Download Burning desire #2
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Filesmonster 218

Postby javuploader » 05 Mar 2015, 11:49

Ace Stone & Owen Powers - Morning After

These guys fuck like rabbits and both delivery hot creamy loads over each other, ending in a hot snowball kiss. I love the cumsharing slutty lads like this!

Duration: 26:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6483kbps
Audio: 91kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 1.2 GB
Download Ace Stone & Owen Powers - Morning After
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Filesmonster 219

Postby javuploader » 05 Mar 2015, 12:36

Levi Madison, Tyler Sky

Studio: GuysInSweatPants
Cast: Levi Madison, Tyler Sky
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Piercing, Rimming, Tattoos.

Levi has a huge cock that stays super hard, which he loves to go balls deep with. match for Tyler. It's amazing watching him take all of Levi, with a look of pure ecstasy on his face the entire time. There are actually a few moments where it looks like he's going to pass out from the pleasure. We started the camera and let them go, not stopping the camera a single time until they both blew their loads. is the kind of real fucking that should be filmed!

Duration: 36:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2912kbps
Audio: 62kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 791.3 MB
Download Levi Madison, Tyler Sky
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Filesmonster 22

Postby javuploader » 05 Mar 2015, 13:21

UKHJ - Tooled Up (Darius Ferdynand & Jake Kelvin)

The thing about saunas is that you never know who you're going to meet, or what they're going to be into. I suppose that's part of the whole thrill, the smell of sex in the air, the chlorine from the jacuzzi and the sounds of other guys letting their inhibitions go. Nervous Jake has take his first trip to a gay Sauna and meets the sexy and in-control Darius. There's a connection immediately between the two when they share some eye contact in the showers, nothing to hide in there, it's all on display. Taking the fun elsewhere, they meet in a room designed for one thing only. Theres some seriously hot sensual and sleazy chemistry between these guys. Midway through, Darius pulls out a monolith of a dildo, over a foot in length getting as wide as a fist towards the bottom. Trooper Jake takes all he can, one giant bump at a time. Enough of the toys, darius wants to fuck jakes perfect muscle butt. The padded tiers make for some fun and invasive positions, this is one sweaty fuck-fest of a scene!

Duration: 30:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2931kbps
Audio: 126kbps

Image Image

File size: 694.3 MB
Download UKHJ - Tooled Up (Darius Ferdynand & Jake Kelvin)
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Filesmonster 220

Postby javuploader » 05 Mar 2015, 14:07

Kyler and Marco

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Helix Studios

Kyler Ash is known for his entertaining, but sometimes after some hard partying he just needs to tend to himself. Fortunately for him Marco Russo forgot his keys and walks in on Kyler pleasing and teasing himself. Marco is glad to help satisfy the gracious host by hosting his cock in Kyler's tight boy hole. These two know how to party and party hard to a creamy finish they do. Starring: Marco Russo, Kyler Ash

Duration: 1:06
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1456kbps
Audio: 73kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 12.7 MB
Download Kyler and Marco
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information