Gay hot amzing video - Teen boy like fuck by big cock

All threads with bad content or violations of rules.

Filesmonster 180

Postby javuploader » 04 Mar 2015, 03:40

Skyelr's Raw Flesh Hole

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Helix Studios
Video language: English

When shopping for sex toys Skyelr Bleu's ass and mouth end up becoming a flesh jack for Hayden Clark's giant cock. Hayden takes the twink star to the storage area and gets his famous can dick out for Skyelr to stretch his mouth around. Hayden props his customer up against the window then slides his fat rod into the boy's tight little hole. Skyelr's hole is noticeably stretched when Hayden pulls out all the way then plunges right back in as Bleu gasps. His handsome face reveals the painful pleasure as the hung stud pounds his hairless pucker. This is one hard hole wrecking you don't want to miss. Starring: Hayden Clark, Skyelr Bleu

Format: mp4
Duration: 0:59
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1448kbps
Audio: 75kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 11.4 MB
Download Skyelr's Raw Flesh Hole
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Filesmonster 181

Postby javuploader » 04 Mar 2015, 04:26

GayRoom - Massage Bait - Oily In and Out (Robbie Rivers & Blake Stone)

GayRoom - Massage Bait - Oily In and Out (Robbie Rivers & Blake Stone): It started out as a massage, the rubdown turns into a hard oily fuckfest.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 25:43
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2441kbps
Audio: 125kbps

Image Image

File size: 487.7 MB
Download GayRoom - Massage Bait - Oily In and Out (Robbie Rivers & Blake Stone)
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Filesmonster 182

Postby javuploader » 04 Mar 2015, 05:12

The Drugs Don't Work - But These Horny Twinks Know A Fuckin' Hot Alternative In Raw Cock Fun!

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Staxus
Cast: Jason Mike, Richie Hajek
Genres: Twinks, Bareback, Oral/Anal Sex, Big Dick, Rimming, Raw, Uniform, Masturbation, Cumshot

Some lads are just born to be rebels in one form or another, to toe the standard social line and constantly looking for ways to escape the straightjacket of society's demands and expectations. Not that we would ever condone the drug-taking antics of Richie Hajek that mark the start of his rebellious encounter here with Jason Mike. What we will say, however, is that by the time the fellow's back in the classroom and indulging in a much more socially-acceptable drug - namely tobacco - matters have turned decidedly sexy between the two guys. Even to the point that they indulge in a little smoke-play as they strip out of their uniforms to suck each other's dicks.

Duration: 24:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3875kbps
Audio: 122kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 720.9 MB
Download The Drugs Don't Work - But These Horny Twinks Know A Fuckin' Hot Alternative In Raw Cock Fun!
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Filesmonster 183

Postby javuploader » 04 Mar 2015, 05:59

Do what you got to

Then he stood up with me , pulled me by the hand , I stood up too. He pressed on my shoulders and I knelt down . His cock was sticking to my face , I began to caress his tongue , then wrapped his lips and began to suck , moving his head to the meeting , sucking dick is deeply then releasing . It seemed to me that I know how to finish , just making a blowjob . He began to moan , brought me more of this , I made ​​him moan , her caresses . I think he wants to come, I found myself thinking that I want that he had finished in my mouth , and began to accelerate the pace ... But suddenly he took my head in his hands and lifted me up . I turned back to him and pressed his ass to his cock , began to rub against him and then lay down on the bed on her stomach as he could set up the ass wider. I wanted to be so I wanted him to see that I give him yourself. He took some cream from his bedside ,

Duration: 29:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps
Audio: 60kbps

File size: 652.4 MB
Download Do what you got to
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Filesmonster 184

Postby javuploader » 04 Mar 2015, 06:44

BilatinMen-Trez & Trelino

Can't get enough of Trez Latin Cock Videos, I heard you know little rumom going aroun over here. He loves to get fucked by Gay Mexican Men, we need to see him get fuck on camera! I want to see Trez take some big thick Latin Dick. I can see him getting pouned hard. Please Trez taking big dick, I want to see that. That new boi Trelino dayum, he is built to take good Latin Dick, that ass OMG

Duration: 15:32
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 5950kbps
Audio: 160kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 695.9 MB
Download BilatinMen-Trez & Trelino
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Filesmonster 185

Postby javuploader » 04 Mar 2015, 07:31

Brandon & David: Bareback

Studio: SeanCody
Cast: Brandon, David
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Red-Haired, Tattoos.

The whole fucking world may be coming apart at the seams right now, but thank God we can depend upon Sean Cody to make us forget about it for 20 minutes or so.
And today, he has a whopper for us. Dark haired Brandon, probably the best looking of all the Cody models, is back and this time, finally, he's paired with Cody's other superstar, redhead David.
After some crazy-mad kissing, David rides Brandon, then flips over on his back as Brandon rams into him, almost knocking him off the bed. David takes hit hard for awhile before shooting a massive his load while Brandon's still in him.
The load is so big it almost hits Brandon in the face.
The guys go doggy and David repeatedly begs for it harder. Brandon complies. They both cum.
Despite my rapturous description, this is not a perfect scene. We only get one cumshot out of Brandon as near as I could see and there's considerable filler at the start and the end. But what we do have is pretty damn good.
Notable Quote: At the start, the guys are frolicking in the shower with squirty soap. The cameraman asks to see Brandon's butthole. Brandon dutifully bends over a bit, but all you see is those bubble cheeks. Then David quips: "You can't get to it. There's no way."
Indeed.

Duration: 27:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4639kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 947.8 MB
Download Brandon & David: Bareback
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Filesmonster 186

Postby javuploader » 04 Mar 2015, 08:17

Nicoli Cole & Trevor Spade Oral Scene

Genres: Young,Twinks,Athletic,Interracial,Big Dicks,Oral-Sex,Outdoor

Nicoli Cole and Trevor Spade sneak around back from a party to release their innermost and very primal urge for dick. As soon as they have a bit of privacy, Nicoli is down on Trevor's cock faster than a ... to a bottle. Nicoli gets the party started, deep throating Trevor and showing off his skills for several minutes until Trevor can't wait for his piece of dick any longer. Trevor goes down to show off his own skills. Trevor sucking off Nicoli puts one in mind of a vacuum cleaner. A bit selfishly, however, Trevor begins sticks out his beautiful bubble butt and fingers his ass while he is pleasuring Nicoli. W hatever Trevor is doing, though, it is getting Nicoli close to cumming. Nicoli drops a huge load right into Trevor awaiting mouth. Now that Nicoli is satisfied, he turns his attention to getting Trevor off, and Nicoli sucks off Trevor some more. As Trevor gets close, his moans of ecstasy get louder, and before long he pops. Trevor shoots his wad of warm jizz into Nicoli's mouth. Nicoli, wanting to share the moment, snowballs with Trevor - kissing him and swapping the cum back into Trevor's awaiting and eager mouth for a dazzling finish!

Duration: 14:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1952kbps
Audio: 62kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 212.8 MB
Download Nicoli Cole & Trevor Spade Oral Scene
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Filesmonster 187

Postby javuploader » 04 Mar 2015, 09:04

Coda Feet

Studio: PeterFever

That was such a messy rehearsal and I felt bad for Coda. He is fucking gorgeous and he deserves someone better than Diego who couldn't even remember his own vows. I just wanted to make him to feel good so I decided to give him a sensual foot massage.

Duration: 24:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1416kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 283.2 MB
Download Coda Feet
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Filesmonster 188

Postby javuploader » 04 Mar 2015, 09:49

Wet (Matt Brookes , Robin Fanteria)

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Uknakedmen

After a hot sauna it's good to cool off in the shower, but when Robin and Matt spot each other things start getting all hot again.
The plunge pool doesn't cool them much either and only a hard fuck will release the pressure building like steam in their hot bodies.

Duration: 23:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3871kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 703.7 MB
Download Wet (Matt Brookes , Robin Fanteria)
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Filesmonster 189

Postby javuploader » 04 Mar 2015, 10:35

HomoEmo - Ethan White And Kurt Maddox

Sexy student boys Ethan and Kurt have big dicks that are always hard and needing some attention, so trying to get any studying done with those big cocks throbbing is impossible. They soon give in to their desires, sucking each other off and tasting those hooded boners. But it's when Kurt takes that shaft in his ass that the cum loads really start to build!

Duration: 17:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2792kbps
Audio: 124kbps

Image Image

File size: 381.6 MB
Download HomoEmo - Ethan White And Kurt Maddox
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Filesmonster 19

Postby javuploader » 04 Mar 2015, 11:20

Cagoule Boy, John Actavia, Sahaj and Steph Killer

The boy was going to hit the basketball court but opted to suck and fuck his roommate's tasty dick instead. Watch these boys blast their big loads on each other and themselves. ...

Duration: 19:06
Video: 848x480, AVC (H.264), 2537kbps
Audio: 161kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 378.2 MB
Download Cagoule Boy, John Actavia, Sahaj and Steph Killer
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Filesmonster 190

Postby javuploader » 04 Mar 2015, 12:07

Pure Leather: The Best of TitanMen Leather

Release Year: 2013
Studio: TitanMen.com

If there is one thing TitanMen does best, its leather! From the hugely successful and industry changing Fallen Angel series to the modern and trend setting Folsom series, TitanMen has always lead the way in leather! Pure Leather is a collection of some of the very beast Leather scenes ever produced by TitanMen. Spanning a decade of hot, hardcore leather action and starring legendary Titan leathermen Joey Dino, Spencer Quest, Tony Buff, Dirk Jager, Alex Baressi, Diesel Washington, Tober Brandt, Rick Van Sant and more! If you are into hot, hung and hairy leathermen doing incredibly nasty things you can

Duration: 3:20
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1061kbps
Audio: 39kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 27.0 MB
Download Pure Leather: The Best of TitanMen Leather
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Filesmonster 191

Postby javuploader » 04 Mar 2015, 12:53

Mitch Vaughn, Nick Simpson

Nick needs some help real bad, and thankfully he knows just how to get it. Kinky Mitch can't resist some hot twink sucking and a tight little ass around his always solid cock,
and when Nick gets on that thing he's determined to become a star student!

Duration: 20:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 21190kbps
Audio: 186kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 3.2 GB
Download Mitch Vaughn, Nick Simpson
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Filesmonster 192

Postby javuploader » 04 Mar 2015, 13:40

Men In The City 2 - The Temple: Wagner Vittoria, Diego Lauzen, Denis Vega

Studio: KristenBjorn
Cast: Wagner Vittoria, Diego Lauzen, Denis Vega
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback/Condom, Blowjob, Cumshots, Facial, FuckSandwich, Hairy, Kissing, Latinos, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos, Threesome, Uncut

Video is submitted to your attention: Men In The City 2 - The Temple: Wagner Vittoria, Diego Lauzen, Denis Vega. With participation of actors: Wagner Vittoria, Diego Lauzen, Denis Vega. Join and enjoy!

Duration: 22:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2420kbps
Audio: 125kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 415.8 MB
Download Men In The City 2 - The Temple: Wagner Vittoria, Diego Lauzen, Denis Vega
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Filesmonster 194

Postby javuploader » 04 Mar 2015, 15:13

Letterio and Theo Ford

Cast: Letterio and Theo Ford
Genres: anal,oral,condom

Letterio is looking stunning in leather for this scene, a tight harness and even tighter leather trousers, show off all his magnificent muscles and bulges, add to this the stunningly handsome Theo Ford as a very willing sub boy you know there are gonna be cummy fireworks. Theo submits completely to rough, hairy Letterio and can't wait to get onto his knees to suckle that heavy, uncut cock. Letterio likes a pretty boy, even when he's strapping six foot of ripped meat like Theo. Letterio gets his way - all the way here, opening up Theo's muscular bit with a hot, wet tongue and spit slick fingers before slamming his monster cock deep into Theo's hole even as the sub-lad tries to pull away but there's no escape from Letterio once he's started. Theo takes that raw cock forwards, backwards, on top and under neath, as we zoom in close for that skin-on-skin bareback action, Theo's hole opens and stretches as the cock withdrawers. Until Letterio is pumping and convulsing squirting hot globs of jizz on Theo's hole and plunging back into fill him with more spunk. But as a reward for taking his cock and cum Letterio lowers to his knees to suck Theo to spunky conclusion and takes the handsome lads load in his own eager mouth. Spunkalicious!

Duration: 26:53
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2356kbps
Audio: 250kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 514.1 MB
Download Letterio and Theo Ford
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information