Gay hot amzing video - Teen boy like fuck by big cock

All threads with bad content or violations of rules.

Gay 111

Postby javuploader » 14 Aug 2015, 01:36

Stiff Stud Gets A Locker Room Rub-Down

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Twinks, Bareback, Oral/Anal Sex, Big Dick, Rimming, Masturbation, Cumshot

Injury is the biggest fear of any sportsman, so it's little wonder that hunky Dan Broughton
should seem a little concerned in his team's locker-room when his back starts to niggle him.
It's just as well for him, therefore, that young Tristan Wood is on hand to give him a good old-fashioned rub-down -
a task that the fresh-faced youth adopts with quite understandable enthusiasm.
After all, who in their right mind wouldn't want to run their fingers over Broughton's toned, tattooed flesh?

Format: mp4
Duration: 22:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 814.2 MB
Download Stiff Stud Gets A Locker Room Rub-Down
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay 111

Postby javuploader » 14 Aug 2015, 01:38

Stiff Stud Gets A Locker Room Rub-Down

Genres: Twinks, Bareback, Oral/Anal Sex, Big Dick, Rimming, Masturbation, Cumshot

Injury is the biggest fear of any sportsman, so it's little wonder that hunky Dan Broughton
should seem a little concerned in his team's locker-room when his back starts to niggle him.
It's just as well for him, therefore, that young Tristan Wood is on hand to give him a good old-fashioned rub-down -
a task that the fresh-faced youth adopts with quite understandable enthusiasm.
After all, who in their right mind wouldn't want to run their fingers over Broughton's toned, tattooed flesh?

Duration: 22:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps

File size: 814.2 MB
Download Stiff Stud Gets A Locker Room Rub-Down
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay 113

Postby javuploader » 14 Aug 2015, 03:29

Cooper Reed & Solomon Aspen: RAW

They start off kissing and jousting with their tongues and cocks. Cooper tosses Solomon on to his back and sucks his cock until he throws his legs up over his head and literally starts lapping up his butt hole. Some of the best rimming on the site!

Duration: 30:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2952kbps
Audio: 124kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 682.4 MB
Download Cooper Reed & Solomon Aspen: RAW
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay 114

Postby javuploader » 14 Aug 2015, 04:13

TagTeam Raw

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Bjorn, Cooper Reed, Pax
Genres: Oral Sex, Rimming, Hunks, Kissing, Anal Sex, Cum Shots
Video language: English

Bjorn was eager to get started, and I knew the boy could handle a lot of cock!
I had been wanting to put Pax and Cooper together, but had my reservations that Cooper could handle Pax's giant rod. Oh, he never would complain, and would take it, but I think his expression would look pained, and his cock would crawl up inside of him. He is trooper, but I think I would have felt like a sadist making him sit on it.
So Bjorn was set to be the bottom boy and Cooper and Pax would use him!
We start with Bjorn servicing Cooper and Pax, who spend some time kissing while their cocks get worked on.
They all move over to the bed where Cooper gets a taste of Pax's meat. He then feeds it to Bjorn, making sure it goes all the way down his throat. Pax was in the zone and actually eager to try sucking an uncut cock. He seemed fascinated by it, and nursed on it while Bjorn worked his stick.

Duration: 33:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 109kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 749.7 MB
Download TagTeam Raw
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay 115

Postby javuploader » 14 Aug 2015, 04:52

Cruz and Niko

Studio: ActiveDuty
Cast: Cruz, Niko
Genres: Amateur, Anal Sex, Beefy, Blowjob, Fingering, Flip-Flop, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Spanking, Tattoos.

Today's scene is a scorcher! It's definitely one of the best -- and most intense -- scenes we've shot in a while, and I'm stoked to share it with you guys. We've brought back newbie Cruz for another scene, and this time he's paired up with Niko -- and I think it's lust at first sight. Both of the guys are throwingpliments left and right at one another, and before you know it, they're making out. (If you're keeping track at home, the small talk lasts for about one minute and 14 seconds before they're locking lips and going to town. They couldn't keep their hands off one another.) It's always interesting to see how far the guys go once director Kaden has stepped out of the room. (He always removes himself from the scene for a few minutes at the top of the filming, to let the guys chit-chat.) Well, Cruz and Niko waste zero time in the chit-chat department, and by the time Kaden returns, they're both buck naked and sucking cock. (Did I mention the guys are into one another?) The fit bodies of Cruz and Nikopliment one another quite nicely. Both have broad chests, big biceps, and thick muscular legs. I'm convinced their asses are almost identical, too! This is one long scene too -- 40 minutes! The guys suck one another, they both rim with gusto, finger, and fuck each other -- hard. It's a match made in heaven. (When Cruz starts tongue-fucking Niko's ass, you're going to lose it. Niko almost did!) I love it when Niko says "Quit playing with it!," as Cruz teases him with a lengthy rim job and his cock head, "I want you to fuck me!" Well alright then! Cruz doesn't have to be told twice, and it isn't long before Niko is a moaning mess, grabbing on to the sofa for dear life, as Cruz pounds him from behind. When they guys switch positions, and Niko is straddling Cruz, it's awesome -- Niko is rock hard and his dick is just flopping around in the breeze, bouncing as he thrusts himself down on Cruz's cock. "Fuck that ass, baby!" Niko groans. After a little bit of time, Niko says "I think it's my turn now baby," and that's our signal for the guys to switch things up. Niko bends Cruz over to rim and finger him, and taunts his ass with his cock head. Niko slips on a condom, and then slips into Cruz. A few minutes of nice-and-slow fucking goes by . and then all hell breaks loose and Niko starts wailing on Cruz's ass. All we're hearing is the slapping of skin, grunts of men and Cruz panting "Ooh shit" like he's in heat! Things are taken to a crazy new level when Cruz is on his back and Niko is going to town on him. I think they forgot the camera was even in the room. I'm not bullshitting you. It's just raw, hot, manfucking. DAMN. And when Cruz starts whispering "deeper, deeper," he ain't playing. There's something special happening here, I can feel it. And wait until the cum shots! My lord, Cruz is shuddering, shaking and full-on having an attack of the Ultimate Orgasm when he shoots. It's fantastic. And huge! When all is said and done, I think we made a good call with thisbination, and I hope to see Cruz back real soon!

Duration: 40:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1775kbps
Audio: 123kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 567.3 MB
Download Cruz and Niko
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay 116

Postby javuploader » 14 Aug 2015, 05:41

Cooper Reed & Renzo

Studio: ChaosMen
Cast: Cooper Reed & Renzo
Genres: Anal Sex, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots, Fingering, Hardcore, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos.

Cooper Reed was not staying terribly hard as a top, so we switched it back, and everyone was back to be happy.

Duration: 39:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2913kbps
Audio: 110kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 872.1 MB
Download Cooper Reed & Renzo
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay 117

Postby javuploader » 14 Aug 2015, 06:25

Tom Rails Smith

Studio: Corbin Fisher

On the second day of Christmas, CF gave to me, Tom giving Smith the D!

Here's hoping you've survived the holidays to this point, and do we ever have a Boxing Day update for you (hey now... that's a big holiday for many of our members!).

Tom railing Smith!

It's been some time since we've seen Smith, and I know many of you have been extremely eager to see him again. Well, not only are we treated to some hot action with Smith here but this could very well be his hottest video to date! Smith's come so far since first arriving at CF - from taking many, many months to ever agree to do any guy/guy action at all to fucking some ass and getting his own fucked.

Here, though, Smith doesn't just get fucked - he truly does get railed. Tom pounds his hole fast and hard, and Smith loves every bit of it. The noises coming from Smith as he's bent over and getting thoroughly dominated are absolutely priceless - I think you could blow your load with nothing but the audio from the action here! Yes, Tom has his way with Smith - but you can't help but think that's precisely the way Smith wanted it, as well!

Duration: 1:16
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1745kbps
Audio: 80kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 17.0 MB
Download Tom Rails Smith
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay 118

Postby javuploader » 14 Aug 2015, 07:11

DarkRoom Antonio's First Time

Studio: DarkRoom DarkAlley
Cast: Antonio Miracle, Eider Lujan
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles

In a Dark Alley exclusive, watch as Eider Lujan destroy's Antonio Miracle's on-screen cherry in one of the most brutal f"cks we've ever seen. We could have started him off easy but that's not the XT way, better to have his hole pulverized by Eider's gigantic tool!

Duration: 15:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2339kbps

File size: 285.6 MB
Download DarkRoom Antonio's First Time
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay 119

Postby javuploader » 14 Aug 2015, 07:45

Rocco Steele & Letterio

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshot, Facial, Hairy, Kissing, Mature, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Piercing, Tattoos, Uncut.

continuing our series of '1st time barebackers', the first person who sees Letterio ( stunningly hot first timer) taking a raw load on any other pay site before this scene, they get a months free membership. Two very big cocks, 11 inches and 8 inches, Two stunning, masculine guys, one sopping, wet, hungry hole, this is one explosive scene. Rocco Steele is, hung like a horse, but horny-as-hell Letterio is desperate to impress and big dicks - has he bitten off more than he can chew!! Its a rampant, furious fuck-a-thon as Rocco slides up to his nuts in Letterio's hairy hole, and pumps him to an aching ruin. Letterio loves it and once he's got used to the huge member he's pushing back begging for Rocco's raw load deep inside him. Letterio's Pspot must have been prodded to within an inch of its life, because after Rocco has squirted onto Letterios hard, hairy arse he pushes back inside to finish emptying his cum into the hot hole, then he sinks to his knees to receive a gushing load of squirting cum from Letterio's throbbing, uncut cock. These guys left the studio, satisfied husks!!

Duration: 28:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4884kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.1 GB
Download Rocco Steele & Letterio
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay 12

Postby javuploader » 14 Aug 2015, 08:39

Run Bonanza for One Horny Bitch

Studio: Staxus

Then again, it could have something to do with the fact that they're both top-notch beauties, neither of whom any right-minded fellow would kick out of bed in a hurry.

Duration: 19:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3900kbps

File size: 572.7 MB
Download Run Bonanza for One Horny Bitch
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay 120

Postby javuploader » 14 Aug 2015, 09:20

Jessy Karson and Logan Stevens (2015)

Jessy and Logan get some of the best cock they've ever had during their own private flip fuck party.each sporting a huge uncut cock and fully loaded balls.they take turns sucking and fucking one another bareback.Jessy's nuts overflow as he drops 3 loads during the scene.and Logan's ass only too willing to take each deposit.His bare butt is treated to a deep drilling by Jessy's thick uncut shaft and rewarded with load after juicy load. His heavy hanging bull balls are drained dry by Logan's talented ass. His own nuts get busted all over Jessy's hole as he breeds load #4 of the scene into his ass crack.He fills Jessy up to the brim with his seed pumping every drop into him.

Duration: 25:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4862kbps
Audio: 125kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 934.0 MB
Download Jessy Karson and Logan Stevens (2015)
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay 121

Postby javuploader » 14 Aug 2015, 10:10

Toy Stories - Toys Dont Tyre

Studio: UKHotJocks
Genres: Anal Sex, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots, Toys, Kissing, Muscles, Uncut, Flip-Flop

It's a sunny afternoon and a little bit of romance is in the air, yes I said romance! This story has been adapted from our (JP and Sam) own real sex life. We introduce the story, played out by Darius and Jonny. If you go down to the park today you're in for a big, rubber surprise! Topless, enjoying the unusually nice English weather he boys wander past a reservoir waterfall. Man-made yes, but aren't many of the best things in life? It inspires a slow sensual kiss between the two before flopping out Jonny's meaty dick. Darius sucks and slurps, the sound only surpassed by the crashing waves behind. Time to fine somewhere to fuck. The boys journey further into the outdoors, stumbling across tyres, tonnes of them, piled high decaying and disused. Perfect, especially for what Jonny has in mind. They take turns on each others engorged and eager cocks before Darius takes position on his back, legs up. Jonny has perfect access to his willing perfect hole. Spit, licked and loosened, Jonny takes out an unusual bumpy looking toy, which looks more like fun than anything else! Bump by bump he works it in and out getting him ready for his even bigger dick. Deep grunting, sweaty action he pounds deep into him. Only fair after such hole abuse, Darius gets his turn, bending Jonny over a stack of Tyres and going to town on his arse!

Duration: 29:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2927kbps
Audio: 125kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 664.0 MB
Download Toy Stories - Toys Dont Tyre
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay 122

Postby javuploader » 14 Aug 2015, 10:53

Brodie & Brendan: Bareback

Studio: SeanCody
Cast: Brendan, Brodie
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Cum Eating, Foot Fetish, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos, Uncut.

I just have to say this up front: Having Brodie (above right) back on Sean Cody is a sheer delight. He's as congenial and smooth as he is hot.
Scene partner Brandon (below left), appearing in only his 3rd duo scene, already feels like a Cody veteran, too, so this would seem like a good pairing.
And it totally is, of course.
Filmed all in the Cody gym, where so many key Brodie scenes occurred over the years, feels just about right. Brodie fucks him doggie first, but the real treat in Part 1 is when Brodie fucks him in the "spotter" position while Brendan lies down backwards on the bench.
This position allows Brodie to jerk Brendan off while he also fucks him, which is exactly what he does. Brodie feeds him some cum, adds his own, tastes it and then kisses Brendan, who then goes ass-to-mouth on the big guy's spent cock.
Part 2 is missionary on the floor. Brodie really hammers Brendan here before fucking the cum out of him and pumping one out himself.
This is a solid pairing, which based on the camaraderie and at least one comment from our director, we may see again. I'm cool with that.
Behind-the-Scenes: Don't miss the shot of Brendan's hairy hole covered in cum at the end.

Duration: 33:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4640kbps
Audio: 46kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 1.1 GB
Download Brodie & Brendan: Bareback
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay 123

Postby javuploader » 14 Aug 2015, 11:42

Carlos and Gustavo gostoso raw Brazil

Studio: FuckerMate
Cast: Carlos Leao, Gustavo Rodriguez
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Creampie, Cumshot, Freshmen, Kissing, Latinos, Masturbation, Muscles

These two mates enjoyed playing with each other and embraced the moment. The Fuckermate caneras didn't miss a second of this hot raw action. Deep rimming, deep throat sucking and hard sex. Enjoy.

Duration: 24:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4718kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 889.5 MB
Download Carlos and Gustavo gostoso raw Brazil
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay 124

Postby javuploader » 14 Aug 2015, 12:25

Shower Mates

Studio: ManRoyale

In a few words: Cute face, nice eyes, fairly big dick, decent body, nice personality.

Duration: 21:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3942kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 638.6 MB
Download Shower Mates
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

PreviousNext

Return to Trash