Gay hot amzing video - Teen boy like fuck by big cock

All threads with bad content or violations of rules.

Gay teen (420)

Postby javuploader » 15 Apr 2015, 19:21

Nick Taylor, Enrico Belaggio, Paolo Mickey & Rich B

Release Year: 2013
Studio: ScaryFuckers
Video language: English

Something has got out of the wall! So it's a dick and he loves big cocks and now he will fulfill their innermost desires...

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6831kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.2 GB
Download Nick Taylor, Enrico Belaggio, Paolo Mickey & Rich B
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay teen (421)

Postby javuploader » 15 Apr 2015, 20:10

Ben Rose Fucks Arnaud Chagall

Studio: Cockyboys

Wow! Arnaud left such a great impression on everybody that I just had to get him back asap and put a cock in his hole! Ben was more than willing to participate and he couldnt wait to work over the new guy. It was a no-brainer - these two were about to fuck their brains out! Within minutes, Ben was face-fucking Arnaud and getting ready to plow his hole like theres no tomorrow. First, Bens finger went up Arnauds hole and I could clearly see the eagerness of his hole to swallow Bens dick all the way to the balls. Next thing I know, Arnaud is getting fucked in every position and once again creaming all over his face like its nobodys business but his! I am serious! The boy was literally drowning in cum. You have to see it to believe. Are you still reading this? Really?!

Duration: 23:35
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 1468kbps
Audio: 103kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 272.5 MB
Download Ben Rose Fucks Arnaud Chagall
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay teen (422)

Postby javuploader » 15 Apr 2015, 20:54

Jake Matthews and Corbin Riley Bareback in Austin

Hot guys looking for fun in the afternoon! What's a little sex between friends? They hook up, they suck cock, eat ass and they like to take it raw... when it's all done, they eat up that cream!

Duration: 19:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1952kbps
Audio: 125kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 311.1 MB
Download Jake Matthews and Corbin Riley Bareback in Austin
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay teen (423)

Postby javuploader » 15 Apr 2015, 21:40

Xavier Powell & Luda Wayne

Release Year: 2010
Studio: videoboys - hardcore
Cast: Xavier Powell & Luda Wayne

We've been slowly trying to ease Luda Wayne into this whole gay sex thing but the tough part is finding a boy we can pair him with. Someone he can feel relaxed with and let it all hang out. This time around it was Luda who suggested that he would like to give Xavier Powell a roll in the hay. They know each other from work and are comfortable enough around each other to joke around. Xavier has even put the moves on Luda a few times to see how he would react. Luda's reaction wasn't to grab Xavier's ass, but rather to invite him in front of our cameras so he can fuck that ass. And, thanks to Xavier's peculiar talents, for the first time Luda is beginning to realize that boys give better head than girls.

Duration: 14:47
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1378kbps
Audio: 96kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 160.1 MB
Download Xavier Powell & Luda Wayne
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay teen (424)

Postby javuploader » 15 Apr 2015, 22:30

A Fuck by Buck

Studio: DamonDoggXXX

Made a new friend the other day, one real masculine cowboy named Buck. When he came over I was all geared up in my western cowpoke wares for him. As I went down on his Texas-sized-Trouser-snake, I came to the conclusion that cocksucking and cowboy hats dont mix And I spent so much time searching for that hat so I could wear it for this scene. Oh well, at least I thought to put the hat back on right before he stuck his can size cock in my ass. While he fucked me, he did something which I love, he lit me a cigarette so that I could smoke while he continued fucking my ass. I had just barely finished the cigarette when he said to me You want this load?" and then shot a gallon of cowboy-spunk way up in me. Buck was a great fuck and I think now I may have a cowboy fetish."

Duration: 15:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1954kbps
Audio: 144kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 244.2 MB
Download A Fuck by Buck
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay teen (425)

Postby javuploader » 15 Apr 2015, 23:11

Italo and Zander Craze

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, BigDick, Blowjob, Facial, FootFetish, Hardcore, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos, Uncut

Italo looks perfect in every position and he´s so flexible that he always shows us things we never saw before. So he does in this video when he gets fucked by hung stud Zander Craze. He fucks Italo´s muscular gymnast butt from every angle just like Italo needs it.

Duration: 17:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3872kbps
Audio: 103kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 498.6 MB
Download Italo and Zander Craze
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay teen (426)

Postby javuploader » 16 Apr 2015, 00:00

Max and Todd Bryant

Cast: Max and Todd Bryant
Genres: Blowjob, Masturbation, Interview, Twinks, Hunks, Muscles, Tattoos, Piercing, Cumshots

This week's lucky straight guy winner is Max. He is one huge guy with muscles bulging out everywhere.
His hair is jet black, dark eyes, and the cock, oh my god the cock! Just wait until you see this hunk of meat. Your mouth will be watering from the moment he drops his pants.
We never get tired of the variety of men who answer our ads. They come in all shapes and sizes, not to mention all nationalities. We love to introduce them into the adult world and most like the risk of doing it. The only hard part for us is convincing the straight boys into trying out a little guy on guy action. Once they try it I'm sure they try it again and again and again and again. They just hide it from their girlfriends and wives and the`re nothing wrong with that
Todd Bryant is our new baitboy. This guy is hot and horny. At 23 his hormones are just raging and with his looks it's not hard to get the guys. He just has a thing about seducing straight men. You always want what you can`t have. Or can you? Todd is has a seductive look. He's tall, with a swimmer's build, young looking face, and one dirty mind. If there's one thing that Todd likes, it's SEX!
Mason Storm is here to help out. She`s always good at getting the straight guys going. Let's just hope she doesn't get too frisky and forget that this guy is for Todd and not her.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:23
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 906kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 171.7 MB
Download Max and Todd Bryant
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay teen (427)

Postby javuploader » 16 Apr 2015, 00:46

Adam Russo & Blue Bailey

Studio: Raw Fuck Club

Blue and Adam, two club favorites, are finally together, under one roof and fucking like the raunchy fuckers they are. After some sloppy cock-sucking, Blue takes the lead, fucking Adam good and raw. Adam returns the favor and drops a hot load while fucking Blue's hot hole.

Duration: 21:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2351kbps
Audio: 122kbps

Image Image

File size: 399.4 MB
Download Adam Russo & Blue Bailey
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay teen (428)

Postby javuploader » 16 Apr 2015, 01:30

Chris and Jesse Suck and Fuck Raw!

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Oral,Anal,Blowjob, Cumshot, Facial, White

Horny buds take turns sucking cock, then Jesse fucks Chris deep and raw! He jerks off all over Chris's ass while Chris fingers himself!

Duration: 28:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 70kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 1.0 GB
Download Chris and Jesse Suck and Fuck Raw!
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay teen (429)

Postby javuploader » 16 Apr 2015, 02:15

Swap Fucking Roomies - Nathan Eclain and Damian Darrid

Studio: Drake Rock

What do you do when youre horny as sin and your girlfriend cant lend a hand? If youre Nathan Eclain you see if your roommate can lend a hand, or a mouth, and possibly his ass.
The great thing about college guys is that theyre one big raging hormone, so when Nathan goes into the kitchen by Damian Darrid, his roomie doesnt even need to ask. Theres a little kissing and almost immediately their clothes are off and Damian is bobbing on Nathans hard cock.
As much as Nathan wants to dump his load, homework is looming and he avoids it by returning the favor. Now Damian is pre-cumming and wants to fuck his roommate so he turns Nathan around and gets his hole all sloppy wet with a good tonguing. But Nathan isnt the only one giving up his ass. His intention from the beginning was to cock fuck his friends ass, and eats his tasty hole before once again swallowing his big cock.
Damian trusts his roommate but he isnt about to give up his ass first, so mouths and tongues Nathan cock and hole again. When it is relaxed and dripping wet, Damian fucks his friends perfect butt, ramming his cock deep inside. Hes about to cum and stops for a while. Its been a long time since anything has been in his ass so Nathan works him for a while with a dildo, getting him nice and loose, and when his hole finally pops open Nathan mounts he buddy feeling his cock ramming in that hot tight hole.
At this point Damian is really getting into it and sits on his roomies cock so he can get it as deep inside him as possible. He rides his buddys cock until they are both ready to bust a nut. Quickly he jumps down, pulls Nathans ass toward him and slam fucks the cum out of his buddy, finally dumping his own load all over Nathans ass.

Duration: 28:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2439kbps
Audio: 59kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 516.0 MB
Download Swap Fucking Roomies - Nathan Eclain and Damian Darrid
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay teen (43)

Postby javuploader » 16 Apr 2015, 03:01

Jasper Welcomes New Boy Tanner Jasper Robinson Tanner Sharp (2013)

Check out new boy Tanner, a sweet and sexy twink with a hot ass and a need for a big hard dick inside it! Thankfully we have Jasper on hand to give the boys ass the kind of fucking it desperately needs, and once the shared sucking is out of the way that cock is ramming deep and hard and working them both to some big loads!

Duration: 15:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14866kbps
Audio: 186kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 1.7 GB
Download Jasper Welcomes New Boy Tanner Jasper Robinson Tanner Sharp (2013)
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay teen (430)

Postby javuploader » 16 Apr 2015, 03:48

Zeno Kostas & Vadims Tight

Hot guys makes you think of innocence, which is something none of these horny boys can lay claim to. Watch as these smooth hunks suck each other's long cocks in and out of tighty whities and take huge facials.

Duration: 22:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2415kbps
Audio: 153kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 420.4 MB
Download Zeno Kostas & Vadims Tight
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay teen (431)

Postby javuploader » 16 Apr 2015, 04:35

Exotic Delight

Release Year: 2012
Studio: NextDoorTwink
Cast: Paul Poleman & Riley Rivers
Genres: Solo, Duet, Group Sex, Orgy; Fetish, Glory Hole, Masturbation, Oral Sex, Cumshots, Anal Sex, Condom, Kissing, Rimming, 69, Flip Flop, Massage, Fingering, Tea Ba

Riley Rivers is a horny little devil. He's been bugging the new boy in the neighborhood about letting him come over for some fun. But the object of his desire, Paul Poleman, can be a bit shy...until he gets in the mood.After finally receiving the invite for which he's been waiting, Riley enters Paul's bedroom quietly. He finds Paul laying down, wearing only undies. Paul is already rubbing his crotch in anticipation. He too has been wanting the two of them to hook up. And now, as Riley him, Paul can feel his dick swelling like he's never experienced. You see Paul has just moved here from a far off land. The American boys he's met so far have intrigued him more than he had expected, especially Riley. As Paul feels Riley's hard cock caress his feet and toes, he imagines what this American boy's mouth will feel like around his throbbing boner. And then, before he can even fully indulge in the fantasy, his imagination is a reality. Riley slurps, licks and sucks better than Paul had even dreamed. Then Riley puts his own dick into Paul's mouth, allowing him to bob hard and deep. But what Paul wanted the most was to feel Riley's fat cock inside him. It's become no secret anymore that Riley's been wishing for the same. Watch these gorgeous boys fuck on a warm afternoon when fantasies become real-life exotic delights. Enjoy!

Duration: 20:30
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1771kbps
Audio: 147kbps

Image Image

File size: 289.1 MB
Download Exotic Delight
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay teen (432)

Postby javuploader » 16 Apr 2015, 05:26

Crescendo: Jake Bass and Jason Martin Finally Get to Fuck!

Release Year: 2012
Studio: videoboys - hardcore
Cast: Jake Bass , Jason Martin

This is how Jake Bass operates. He sees a guy he likes and he gets what he wants. Jason Martin appeared on Jake's radar a week or so before this scene was shot. Rather than just up and ask us to arrange to shoot a scene with Jason, Jake went over our heads and contacted Jason himself to set up a "let's get familiar" meeting which ended up at Jake's house. . . two nights in a row....

Duration: 20:04
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1603kbps
Audio: 100kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 269.6 MB
Download Crescendo: Jake Bass and Jason Martin Finally Get to Fuck!
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay teen (434)

Postby javuploader » 16 Apr 2015, 06:55

Paulo Massa and Andre Cavares

Studio: Paulomassaxxx

But look at that ass! This is the best of Rio de Janeiro, a muscular guy and damn good! This ass is one of my friend André Cavares. The son of a very popular politician in my city. I had just arrived in Brazil, when he phoned me : he wanted my dick.

Duration: 33:54
Video: 848x480, AVC (H.264), 843kbps
Audio: 124kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 242.0 MB
Download Paulo Massa and Andre Cavares
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information