Gay hot amzing video - Teen boy like fuck by big cock

All threads with bad content or violations of rules.

Gay teen (352)

Postby javuploader » 13 Apr 2015, 09:02

Esteban fucks Alejandro

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Anal Sex, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots, Facial, Fingering, Hardcore, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos, Uncut
Video language: English

Many of you were waiting to see Esteban´s Mega Penis in some real action, so here is his first hardcore scene. And man, he can really fuck some ass! His partner Alejandro could barely take his cock, but he did his best. His hole was wide open after this like after a fisting session.

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3924kbps
Audio: 103kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 763.8 MB
Download Esteban fucks Alejandro
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay teen (353)

Postby javuploader » 13 Apr 2015, 09:49

Tommy Gets Dirty (Oct 1, 2014)

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Oral Sex, Big Dick, Blow Job, Cumshots, Facial

Meet Tommy, a hot Midwest guy who likes to be a little adventurous from time to time. Tommy is a very sexual guy, and has some ideas that he might like to get with a guy sometime. But so far he has not had much experience yet.

Duration: 15:42
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1773kbps
Audio: 74kbps

File size: 213.3 MB
Download Tommy Gets Dirty (Oct 1, 2014)
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay teen (354)

Postby javuploader » 13 Apr 2015, 10:38

Before He's rouge to Tie the Knot

Genres: Gay, Hardcore

Hot hardcore interical sex action, black gay fucked twink. Enjoy!

Duration: 23:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2968kbps
Audio: 124kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 528.1 MB
Download Before He's rouge to Tie the Knot
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay teen (355)

Postby javuploader » 13 Apr 2015, 11:22

Sweet Home

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardKinks
Cast: Andrea Suarez, Angel Cruz, Ivan Fisker
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots, Fetish, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Spanking, Spitting, Tattoos, Threesome, Uncut.

Ivan is showing his flat to a Master & slave couple interested in renting, not knowing he'll end up obeying them, becoming their slave and an useful armchair serving the studs in his own house while they have fun.

Duration: 25:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5798kbps
Audio: 309kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 1.1 GB
Download Sweet Home
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay teen (356)

Postby javuploader » 13 Apr 2015, 12:09

BTHole - Chad Brock & Rocco Steele

Studio: BarebackThatHole

What do you get when you pair up two bareback giants like Chad Brock and Rocco Steele? Pure and unadulterated raw lust! With this week's scene, Chad bottoms for Rocco, a super hot, big and butch, bearded masculine fucker of a Daddy. Chad pays his respects to Rocco's monster cock, slobbering all over the massive tool before working the balls into his mouth. Tugging and sucking on Rocco's baby makers, he drives the uber hung stud to the edge. Chad is soon on all fours, his hairy ass rimmed by Rocco's hungry tongue before taking every single inch of the thick, throbbing shaft in his hole. Slowly, Rocco teases and works Chad open with the immense tool, picking up speed, thus allowing him to eventually sink the entire length of his cock inside the bareback whore. It's clear Rocco can cause some damage wrecking hole but it's also obvious Chad is truly in "the zone," whether he's on his belly getting slammed, on top riding the enormous slab of manmeat, or on his back getting royally plowed. You can practically see the adrenaline and hormones racing through Chad's veins, experiencing the raw passion and euphoria that comes from being well, truly, and thoroughly fucked by the most intense Top he's ever had. This is one that is NOT to be missed!

Duration: 29:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1944kbps
Audio: 125kbps

Image Image

File size: 445.4 MB
Download BTHole - Chad Brock & Rocco Steele
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay teen (357)

Postby javuploader » 13 Apr 2015, 12:54

Special K. & Shoota in "Closing Time" (720p)

Cast: Shoota, Special K
Genres: Oral, anal, bareback, cum, black

It's last call at the bookstore and time to get ya nut! After a full night of fucking, Shoota and Special K finally release, and even though K tried to eat up as much as possible they still left some mess for Remy to clean up... as soon as he finishes his other 'duties'. Jerry keeps that ass on task until he floods that hole over. Well all good things cum... and if you are lucky they cum in the end!

Duration: 20:30
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1750kbps
Audio: 122kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 282.3 MB
Download Special K. & Shoota in "Closing Time" (720p)
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay teen (358)

Postby javuploader » 13 Apr 2015, 13:39

Full-On Fuck And Foot Wank (Armando, Pj Adams)

Studio: Toegasms

Starting out with some sexy foot massaging the boys are soon sucking each others toes and licking those feet. When their hard uncut cocks are out the shared shaft sucking begins, but PJ is after some hot ass to sink his shaft into. After fucking his boy in missionary, he pulls out in time to wank his cum out over his foot and cock, then its Armandos turn.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:17
Video: 768x432, Windows Media Video 9, 1816kbps
Audio: 156kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 280.4 MB
Download Full-On Fuck And Foot Wank (Armando, Pj Adams)
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay teen (359)

Postby javuploader » 13 Apr 2015, 14:26

Steven F - Mateo Stanford

Studio: HardKinks
Cast: Mateo Stanford, Steven F
Genres: Abuse, Armpits, Blowjobs, Bondage, Dogtraining, Feet, Humiliation, Muscles, Piss, Sauna, Sex, Smells, Sweat

This time we visit with Steven F one of the most hot places in Alicante: Sauna Steam. There we find our valencian puppy Matthew Stanford, who is more than disposed to serve, obey and worship this big male.

Duration: 28:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5851kbps
Audio: 184kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 1.2 GB
Download Steven F - Mateo Stanford
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay teen (36)

Postby javuploader » 13 Apr 2015, 15:13

BMRaw - Orlando Ink & Tyler Reed

Studio: BreedMeRaw

After all this filming I do, my back was hurting so I found this hot muscle boy online - Orlando Ink - to come over and give me a deep massage. But it didn't take long for Orlando to wrap his lips around my thick man meat and get me rock hard. But once he saw my ass in those ass less briefs I was wearing Orlando also had to have a taste of my big hairy ass. I rarely let guys go back there but I can make exceptions when they look like Orlando! But not long after he got a taste of hot ass, I was sliding my thick meat into his bubble butt raw nice and deep. True to my style I was power fucking this muscle bottom and showing him how to give up his sweet hole. As usual I marked my territory and seeded his jock ass deep. It now belongs to me!

Duration: 23:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1951kbps

Image Image

File size: 366.3 MB
Download BMRaw - Orlando Ink & Tyler Reed
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay teen (360)

Postby javuploader » 13 Apr 2015, 15:57

Hot Naked Yoga

Cast: Brendon Scott & Derek Scott
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Facial, Masturbation, Rimming, Tattoos

These young gays explore just how much fun it can be to indulge in the carnal pleasures of hung men, long foreskin and tight asses.

Duration: 23:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3521kbps
Audio: 113kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 634.7 MB
Download Hot Naked Yoga
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay teen (361)

Postby javuploader » 13 Apr 2015, 16:45

Dylan Cox and Jimmy

Watch these guys suck and fuck their way to happiness. These men love nothing more than to fuck one another.

Duration: 23:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2189kbps
Audio: 112kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 393.5 MB
Download Dylan Cox and Jimmy
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay teen (362)

Postby javuploader » 13 Apr 2015, 17:30

Double Agent

Genres: anal,hunks,oral,condom,european,hungarian,cops,twins

Fabrizio and Fernando Mangiatti head of the cast of 10 muscle hunks that are part of an international police keeping ... who are keeping the streets safe by patrolling for cock. The twin muscle jocks get the action in the video started off when they tag team Gianni Nascimento in a hot three way that will have his head spinning and leave both you and him wondering which ... is which. With four scandalously hot scenes shot in and about the police house this video will make you want to do very bad things and go to jail for a long time. Double Agent also features some of Borbely's most popular men to date like Glenn Santoro, Austin Rogers and Kevin Cage.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:48:30
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1305kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 1.1 GB
Download Double Agent
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay teen (363)

Postby javuploader » 13 Apr 2015, 18:16

Tommy Dubois & Vince Demerit

Release Year: 2011
Studio: videoboys - hardcore
Cast: Tommy Dubois ,Vince Demerit

Tommy Dubois and Vince Demerit are something like Videoboys ideal models. Young, hung, cute and frisky. Neither had ever done a duo video before but we had a good feeling about each of them individually so we put them together in the room to see what would happen.

Now if I could only use one keyword to describe the atmosphere of the scene it would have to be "HARD". Honestly both of them were hard from the first kiss during the photo shoot and remain rock hard through the interview, through the shooting of the scene and even when they took a five minute bathroom and break. Watch the scene from start to finish and I would challenge anyone to find a moment when they don't both have raging hardons. It's a beautiful thing when two beautiful twinks love to fuck as much as Tommy and Vince.

Duration: 19:36
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1958kbps
Audio: 98kbps

Image Image

File size: 296.1 MB
Download Tommy Dubois & Vince Demerit
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay teen (364)

Postby javuploader » 13 Apr 2015, 19:02

Tim and Alejandro Dumas

Genres: Anal Sex, Big Dick, Blowjob, Facial, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Uncut

Not everyone can accomodate Tim´s huge cock in his butt but Alejandro Dumas could take it very well and he loved every inch of it. And i´m sure you agree it´s truly hot to watch that big cock sliding in an out of that muscular butt. We had a good time with our new model Alejandro and we have already set up more shoots with him.

Duration: 29:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2608kbps
Audio: 148kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 598.9 MB
Download Tim and Alejandro Dumas
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay teen (365)

Postby javuploader » 13 Apr 2015, 19:49

NDT - The Wrestlers (Ben Daniels, Shawn Allen, Kip Ryker) 720p

Shawn Allen sat nervously on the weight bench. It was only a day ago that he found the crumpled flyer in his pocket that offered 'FREE wrestling lessons!' A voice on the other end of the line told him in a breathy affect where to be and when.

The voice was Kip Ryker's. Kip and a boy by the name of Ben Daniels were already waiting for Shawn when he showed up. Ben had read about the meeting on Craigslist. The three remained silent for a while. Finally, Kip motioned with his head for Shawn to come closer to him. Shawn did and the sexual chemistry became too much to continue ignoring. They embraced and kissed with tongues. Ben watched and rubbed himself for a few moments, enjoying the unexpected eruption of sensual energy between these two.

Shawn had come to the mysterious, out-of-the-way gym to learn some grappling moves that might serve him well in a street fight. He was tired of the bullies behind the skating rink yelling embarrassing, insulting remarks at him on his way home from school. Ben's motivation was a little different. He thought it would be a chance to roll around with some hot guys in tights. Ben was certainly pleased when he realized the meeting was turning into a sexual, three-way hookup. He joined Shawn and Kip, taking time to kiss them both. Then Shawn sat down and took Ben's large dick out. As he did this, Kip pulled out Shawn's cock and began sucking it deeply. Shawn worked his mouth around Ben's wang, slurping and bobbing. Shawn decided he wanted both fat cocks inside his holes at once. He laid down and allowed Instructor Kip to slide his mammoth erection into his tight ass. Ben fucked Shawn's face while Kip slammed the other side hard. Before it's all over, witness Shawn take a warm, cum facial. Goodness knows what next week's lesson will bring.

Enjoy!

Duration: 26:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4671kbps
Audio: 147kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 923.0 MB
Download NDT - The Wrestlers (Ben Daniels, Shawn Allen, Kip Ryker) 720p
javuploader
VIP
VIP