Gay hot amzing video - Teen boy like fuck by big cock

All threads with bad content or violations of rules.

Gay teen (243)

Postby javuploader » 09 Apr 2015, 12:20

David Montenegro and Cristian Bunda

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Anal Sex, Big Dick, Blowjob, Facial, Hands Free Cumshot, Kissing, Latinos, Masturbation, Muscles, Twink, Uncut

This week we can show exactly what happened when one of our favourite mates David Montenegro left his door open for the boy next door. Our new and curious mate Cristian could not believe his luck when David revealed his huge cock, Cristian could not resist the temptation and what unfolded was another hot and horny session with David Montenegro using every inch of his monster cock to pleasure a willing bottom. Cristian's ass and elasticity in bed proved to be a good match for the hung David. We do not miss a single moment of this horny encounter and this is a fantastic welcome to Fuckermate for our new mate Cristian.

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2319kbps
Audio: 184kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 462.7 MB
Download David Montenegro and Cristian Bunda
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay teen (244)

Postby javuploader » 09 Apr 2015, 13:06

HKinks - Sweet Home - Andrea Suarez, Angel Cruz & Ivan Fisker

Studio: HardKinks

Ivan is showing his flat to a Master & slave couple interested in renting, not knowing he'll end up obeying them, becoming their slave and an useful armchair serving the studs in his own house while they have fun.

Duration: 25:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5798kbps
Audio: 309kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 1.1 GB
Download HKinks - Sweet Home - Andrea Suarez, Angel Cruz & Ivan Fisker
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay teen (245)

Postby javuploader » 09 Apr 2015, 13:50

Dice Loaded Up by Damon Dogg

Studio: DamonDoggXXX

Once again, I met up with Portlands biggest Cum-fatuated and cock-hungry pig who calls himself Dice. I had just deboarded the Amtrak train into Portland and walked no more than two blocks when I ran into him. He was standing in front of his downtown Portland apartment having a smoke.
I didnt take much, just a half a smoke, a few howdy-dos and next thing I knew I was balls deep in Dice giving him my load 2. I must have went too long inbetween my orgazms cause it didnt take me very long before I just couldnt hold it back too long before I was filling his ass with my spooge.
After I came deep in him I aimed the camera at his cummy hole. Its looked so sweet and sloppy that I couldnt resist the urge to tongue fuck the flavor of his sexy boy-hole which was drenched in my cum.

Duration: 12:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1953kbps
Audio: 143kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 191.9 MB
Download Dice Loaded Up by Damon Dogg
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay teen (246)

Postby javuploader » 09 Apr 2015, 14:38

Lou, Russel & Mark

Studio: BFCollection

Lou, Russel and Mark were hanging out outside while cruising on their phones. They found one real horny guy and got to his place. He was watching them from his window. They walked up, he was waiting on all 4s with his ass out and the door ajar. They plowed him, filled his mouth and ass with thick squirts of cum.

Duration: 21:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 70kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 779.6 MB
Download Lou, Russel & Mark
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay teen (247)

Postby javuploader » 09 Apr 2015, 15:24

BrutalTops - Session 229 - Master Tom

Studio: BrutalTops

"You're Gonna Swallow My Spunk, You Worm!"
Cock Sucking : Vicious Treatment : Hard Fucking

Horny mean top Tom finds his sub completely nude, looking weak, feeble and very pathetic. Sneering down at him, the sadistic Master orders the sub to pull down his underpants and suck his excited, hardening dick. This gets Tom in the mood for some harsh fucking and he quickly turns elliott around and makes him bend over to reveal a gaping arsehole. Tom then proceeds to pump his cock up the squirming sub's rear and fucks the living daylights out of him.

On all fours, with his head pushed into the ground, the sub is powerless to prevent the Master from doing as he pleases with his arsehole. The top clearly enjoys ploughing into the lad and turns him over onto his back with his legs in the air so that he can get better access to his rear. The Master sneers down at elliott with utter contempt until he can hold back no longer and pulls out his dick and spunks thick jizz onto the sub's face and smiles as some of the spunk goes into elliott's mouth and is swallowed by the defeated, exhausted worm.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 7:28
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2508kbps
Audio: 62kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 140.8 MB
Download BrutalTops - Session 229 - Master Tom
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay teen (248)

Postby javuploader » 09 Apr 2015, 16:10

Firefighter Alex

Handsome firefighter Alex is equally adept at putting out fires as he is at lighting the fantasy fires in one's mind once his firefighting gear comes off. This young stud has seen some real action, and put in long shifts sweating it out on the fire lines and protecting homes. But once he gets back, he likes to strip down and handle a different hose altogether. Once he peels back the suspenders on his trousers, the view is unobstructed of his olive skin, bulging pecs and ripped abs. Even through his thick fire gear, it's obvious he is working a pretty large hose underneath. Then Alex dives his hands under his trousers to go hands on with that thick hose. Once Alex strips off the rest of his gear (for reference - no underwear), he shows off a nice pair of low hanging balls heavy with several days load. He grips his rod and starts working it slowly, flexing his thick forearms and muscular biceps while he strokes it out. In a few moments he has his hose standing tall and rigid as he changes his grip back and forth for full effect. Then, Alex jumps onto his back and shows off a perfect V back hot tats, and nicely rounded ass cheeks. He throws his butt high in the air, arching his back, before clenching down and thrusting into the bed and grinding his hips. Then he flips back over and strokes his big cock some more, letting his fingers drift lower and lower towards his butt crack. Alex lubes up with some more spit before commencing to give his hose a major pounding. He lays back and lets one hand press his prostate deep as he gets closer and closer. Soon Alex starts breathing harder and clenching his abs tight before he lets loose a major gushing load that flies high and lands all over his chest and abs. Alex definitely knows how to handle his hose.

Duration: 20:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2648kbps
Audio: 94kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 405.0 MB
Download Firefighter Alex
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay teen (249)

Postby javuploader » 09 Apr 2015, 16:56

Blue Bailey & Adam Russo (Oct 1, 2014)

Genres: Bareback, Oral, Anal Sex, Big Dick, Blow Job, Facial, Cumshots

Blue and Adam, two club favorites, are finally together, under one roof and fucking like the raunchy fuckers they are. After some sloppy cock-sucking, Blue takes the lead, fucking Adam good and raw. Adam returns the favor and drops a hot load while fucking Blue's hot hole.

Duration: 21:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264)

File size: 398.6 MB
Download Blue Bailey & Adam Russo (Oct 1, 2014)
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay teen (25)

Postby javuploader » 09 Apr 2015, 17:42

Epicmen - Payton and Jacob (bareback)

In this scene the guys ('Payton Michaels' and 'Jacob') are versatile and both get fucked. Payton Michaels does a good job fucking and leaves Jacob's hole dripping with cum.

Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 25:25
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 2091kbps
Audio: 122kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 413.3 MB
Download Epicmen - Payton and Jacob (bareback)
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay teen (250)

Postby javuploader » 09 Apr 2015, 18:33

Donny Forza Checkmate Jacob Durham for Bareback

Playing a chess match is gruelling and Jacob Durham is losing to Donny Forza. Donny asked for a kiss as a bet and Jacob gave one. It's so sweet and went down to suck Donn'ys big cock and take it in his ass to fuck it bareback.

Duration: 15:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2533kbps
Audio: 156kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 315.0 MB
Download Donny Forza Checkmate Jacob Durham for Bareback
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay teen (251)

Postby javuploader » 09 Apr 2015, 19:18

Jimmy Welcomes Dylan Cox Back (Sep 25, 2014)

Genres: Gay, Anal Sex, Autofellatio, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots, CumSwapping, Fingering, Hairy, Kissing, Masturbation, Rimming, Spitting, Tattoos, Uncut.
Video language: English

Waiting for Dylan Cox, Jimmy was on all 4s, ass in the air and ready like a good bitch, with the door cracked open. Dylan fucked that slut's hole as it was gaping like a tunnel....

Duration: 23:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2189kbps
Audio: 112kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 393.5 MB
Download Jimmy Welcomes Dylan Cox Back (Sep 25, 2014)
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay teen (252)

Postby javuploader » 09 Apr 2015, 20:03

Justin Chase & Kyler Ash in "Leisurely Fuck" (544p)

Cast: Justin Chase, Kyler Ash
Genres: Oral, Anal, Fucking, Twink, Big Dick, Tattoo, Cumshot, Condom

This pretty blond boy joins his boyfriend in the shower as he lowers to his knees and engulfs his boyfriends massive done with his mouth. Once out of the shower they retreat to the bedroom for a sexy leisurely fuck by the fireplace.

Duration: 24:34
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1171kbps
Audio: 62kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 222.8 MB
Download Justin Chase & Kyler Ash in "Leisurely Fuck" (544p)
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay teen (253)

Postby javuploader » 09 Apr 2015, 20:47

Orgy With 3 Straight Mates - Night 1 and 2

Studio: My Straight Mates

Night #1
This is the first night that we started filming and getting fucked up.. these guys are all 18-19 years old and are horse hung.. Huge uncut cocks.. in this video you can see us drinking, getting fucked up. i suck all their cocks and then i ride them all one by one. Bareback!
Night #2
This is the second night where we are getting fucked up drinking, doing coke.. the guys are getting really aggressive at this point fucking my brains out..slapping my ass, stuffing their dicks in my mouth and ass Bareback. this video is mostly all the guys taking turns fucking and slapping my ass.

Duration: 50:25
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 1886kbps
Audio: 161kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 758.1 MB
Download Orgy With 3 Straight Mates - Night 1 and 2
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay teen (254)

Postby javuploader » 09 Apr 2015, 21:34

The Surprise Guest

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Anal/Oral Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blow Job, Rimming, Cumshots
Video language: English

Sometimes we have guys come in to the office to audition when we haven't arrived and some of them end up waiting so long they fall asleep outside or in the waiting room. On this very special day we had a similar incident, but this time we woke the young gentleman up with a dick in his mouth. The best part of waking up right?!

Duration: 30:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2902kbps
Audio: 74kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 670.4 MB
Download The Surprise Guest
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay teen (255)

Postby javuploader » 09 Apr 2015, 22:19

Mick Gibson & Wesley Pike Rock N Roll

Mick was playing his acoustic guitar outside the house when Wesley was jerking off inside. Mick's interest shifted and joined the pleasure. He gave Wesley a blowjob and he got the favor returned. Wesley then got penetrated in his ass and fucked hard.

Duration: 20:09
Video: 1706x960, AVC (H.264), 975kbps
Audio: 118kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 162.5 MB
Download Mick Gibson & Wesley Pike Rock N Roll
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay teen (256)

Postby javuploader » 09 Apr 2015, 23:05

Sam Crockett and Dylan Hyde

Studio: Bareback That Hole

Sam Crockett starts Dylan Hyde off by rimming his ass. And if you think dirty talk isnt hot, you just havent been listening. These two arent just talking trash, theyre verbally aggressive to the point where you wish you were there yourself! The two men take turns blowing each other but the true nastiness comes when Sam starts power fucking Dylans tight hole. He slowly works that big fat dick inside Dylan. Once its in, though, Sam slams in and out of the bearded bareback bottom like a battering ram. Sam takes Dylans hole, fucking it and making it his own as he pumps the power bottom full of thick, hard meat. All the while, Dylan just begs for me, egging Sam on with his groaning. The nasty, dirty talking power top fucks the cum out of Dylan then stops long enough to eat his cum. Once hes lapped up every drop, Sam spews all over Dylans cock and balls, shoves his dick back, seeds him, then keeps on spraying his juice all over the cum hungry whore.

Duration: 18:51
Video: 960x540, MP4V, 2528kbps
Audio: 124kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 367.1 MB
Download Sam Crockett and Dylan Hyde
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information