Gay hot amzing video - Teen boy like fuck by big cock

All threads with bad content or violations of rules.

Gay teen (433)

Postby javuploader » 06 Apr 2015, 13:51

Locker Room Training for Young Aaron Ben Cox (2014)

Video language: English

Getting ready the big match, young faced Aaron needs a quick pick-me-up from hung twink Ben, who arrives just in the nick of time! Showing off his peachy smooth ass to his team-mate is all Ben needs to rip those shorts down and get his wet tongue inside of Aaron, his hole ready and waiting for the whole length of whatever is willing to fuck him!

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1946kbps
Audio: 125kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 276.8 MB
Download Locker Room Training for Young Aaron Ben Cox (2014)
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay teen (161)

Postby javuploader » 06 Apr 2015, 14:26

Adi & Marcel

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots, Facial, Fingering, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming

Marcel Cruz cannot get enough of the hot fucking ass of Adi Hadad. Sometimes you try to start a video with an idea of where it will go. A good story, an idea of someone being the bottom or someone sucking a nice big dick. But today we put Marcel Cruz and Adi Hadad together and just let them do what they wanted. They were both so horned up and both had said they really wanted to do a scene with the other, so we just let them have at it. It was a good idea because these two delivered some of the hottest hardcore around. Marcel seems to have really taken to rimming. Either that or he took one look at that hot ass Adi has and could not keep away. The two of them really got off on sucking the other ones cock. Marcel was the one to really take control and you can see how much fun he was having fucking Adi. Then again, with the look on his face you can tell Adi was in ecstasy, especially when Marcel shot his load right in his mouth.

Duration: 20:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3409kbps
Audio: 91kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 520.2 MB
Download Adi & Marcel
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay teen (162)

Postby javuploader » 06 Apr 2015, 15:15

PJ Adams fucks Armando in "Full-On Fuck And Foot Wank"

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Armando, PJ Adams
Genres: Anal, Condom, Jerking Off, Deep Throat, European, Foot Fetish, Fucking, In The Bedroom, Large Dick, Masturbation, Missionary, Passionate Fuck, Short Hair, Socks, Tattoos, Toe Sucking, Trimmed, Twinks, Uncut, Young Men

Starting out with some sexy foot massaging the boys are soon sucking each others toes and licking those feet. When their hard uncut cocks are out the shared shaft sucking begins, but PJ is after some hot ass to sink his shaft into. After fucking his boy in missionary, he pulls out in time to wank his cum out over his foot and cock, then it's Armando's turn.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:17
Video: 768x432, Windows Media Video 9, 1816kbps
Audio: 156kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 280.4 MB
Download PJ Adams fucks Armando in "Full-On Fuck And Foot Wank"
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay teen (163)

Postby javuploader » 06 Apr 2015, 16:02

Bare British Skateboarders 2

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Rentboy UK
Cast: Damian Duke, Lex Blond, Dave Paris, Kyle Martin, Jesse Leighton, Jon Janes, Joshua Cartier

"Bare British Skateboarders 2 brings you more sexy twinks that show off their skills on the boards and in the bedroom. Whilst out skateboarding cute blonde Lex and long haired Damian get a little horny and have a sneaky snog. They decide to take the action back to the bedroom where they carry on where they left off outside and lock lips for a passionate kiss. The sexy pair gives each other a blowjob and takes cock deep down their throats until it tickles their tonsils. Damian gets his arsehole lubed by Lex's probing tongue, then Lex slips his hard cock into Damian's brown star and fucks the living daylights out of it until he whips his meat out and douses Damian's freshly poked hoop with his milky juice.

Jon and Jesse are looking for a little afternoon fun and are getting very horny indeed. Jon fucks Jesse's mouth with his more than ample sized dick and Jesse takes it all the way down to Jon's full balls. The pair enjoys a quick 69 before Jon buries his meat deep inside Jesse's aching butt-hole. These youngsters make full use of the bed and fuck all over it in various positions until the spunk is flying out of their young, but perfectly sized knobs.

Jon is back again in the next scene and this time he is joined by Joshua and Lex. In no time both boys are munching on Jon's stiff prick and the three lads maneuver themselves for a fantastic daisy chain suck-fest. Lex impales himself on Jon's cock and rides him like a true rodeo professional. The attention then turns to Joshua's virginal hole as he takes a length deep inside in a spit roasting he won't forget in a hurry. The trio of twinks finishes by spraying their jizz all over each other. Two other terrific encounters make Bare British Skateboarders 2 a worthy follow-up to the best selling first edition."

Format: avi
Duration: 2:09:39
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1269kbps
Audio: 156kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 1.3 GB
Download Bare British Skateboarders 2
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay teen (164)

Postby javuploader » 06 Apr 2015, 16:46

Brian Davilla and Dylan Saunders

These lads can't seem to keep their hands off of each other and in a flash, they're kissing and sucking up a storm.

Duration: 25:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4904kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 935.3 MB
Download Brian Davilla and Dylan Saunders
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay teen (165)

Postby javuploader » 06 Apr 2015, 17:34

HDK Road Trip 3 - Scene 3

HDK continued their travels in the HDK Rolling Whorehouse know as "Big Bertha". From Georgia to New Orleans to Arizona, the camera rolled whiled the men fucked, sucked, licked, kissed and swapped jizz all across America. The 3rd chapter in the popular HDK Road Trip Series. Starring: Scott Adams, Chris Cohand, Rafe Denim, Giorgio, Rocky harden, Leland James, Jake Long, Jean Luc, Peter Peruvian, Roy Raven, Richard Rider, Jake Rowe, Thunder, Jason White.

Duration: 23:51
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video V7, 1335kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 256.0 MB
Download HDK Road Trip 3 - Scene 3
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay teen (166)

Postby javuploader » 06 Apr 2015, 18:19

Bareback amateurs 3 Ruff Enuff

Genres: Anal,Oral,Dildo,Hairy,Threeway,Bareback,Interracial,Latino

Raw Riders returns with their third chapter of hung, sweaty studs fucking their primal rage away. Watch our finest Latin hunks seed their eager bottom boys and giving them each the hard earned satisfaction they crave. From hairy studs poppin' their loads to a raunchy jizz-soaked threesome, this is one flick not to be missed!

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 55:34
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264)

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 700.0 MB
Download Bareback amateurs 3 Ruff Enuff
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay teen (168)

Postby javuploader » 06 Apr 2015, 19:50

Liam and Wally

Studio: Fratmen

Fratmen Liam has returned to Fratpad, and he is every bit as buff, hairy, and uncut as he was from last time. This time, hes meeting Wally, the energetic, outgoing Fratmen that never disappoints when it comes to action in duos. Wally wastes no time. As soon as he meets Liam, Wally starts rubbing his uncut cock through his underwear. Wally also traces Liams nipples and hairy chest with his tongue. It isnt long before both Fratmen get down to suck each others cocks. Liam sucks Wally, and Wally gladly reciprocates. The pair move from the patio to a blanket on the Fratpad grounds to get more comfortable and continue working their cocks. Wally runs his tongue on Liams body once more, and the pair trade blojobs again. Liam gets especially worked up and cums buckets. His uncut cock still leaks afterwards. Wally erupts afterwards, and as he usually does, performs one of his taste tests.

Duration: 28:33
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1953kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 435.9 MB
Download Liam and Wally
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay teen (169)

Postby javuploader » 06 Apr 2015, 20:36

Bare Butt Rammers Scene 1

Just as the title suggests!This film is loaded with hot young studs who love nothing better than bump'n tight booties raw.

Duration: 23:01
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video V8, 1268kbps
Audio: 62kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 225.1 MB
Download Bare Butt Rammers Scene 1
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay teen (17)

Postby javuploader » 06 Apr 2015, 21:20

Gabriel Clark Fucks Jaxon Radoc

Genres: Anal, Oral Sex, Big Dick, Blow Job, Cumshots, Facial

Gabriel Clark and Jaxon Radoc have a lot in common, yet they've never met in person until now. Though Jaxon's from Australia and Gabriel's from Canada, they both share the same outspoken, brazen personality and uninhibited sexuality.

Duration: 35:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2890kbps

Image Image

File size: 775.5 MB
Download Gabriel Clark Fucks Jaxon Radoc
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay teen (170)

Postby javuploader » 06 Apr 2015, 22:06

Lucas Slade and Elliott Vance Bareback in Harrisburg

Big juicy dicks are soon out, truly deep throating the lads meat all the way to his balls!

Duration: 11:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1952kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 180.4 MB
Download Lucas Slade and Elliott Vance Bareback in Harrisburg
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay teen (171)

Postby javuploader » 06 Apr 2015, 22:52

Boomer Banks and Seven Dixon

Genres: Anal, Oral Sex, Big Dick, Blow Job, Cumshots, Facial

So what if it's not the right apartment - when he cracks the door and finds Boomer Banks stroking his huge cock, he's ready to move in. And so is Boomer! After stuffing Seven's face, he bends over the smooth bottom and splits him like a utility bill. If this is what the new economy is like, bring it on!

Duration: 23:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3154kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 564.9 MB
Download Boomer Banks and Seven Dixon
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay teen (172)

Postby javuploader » 06 Apr 2015, 23:38

Grind Act II

Studio: Blackbreeders

Grind Act II Nominated for 4 GayVN Awards (including Best Picture), Grind, Vol.1 is a grimy, gritty nonstop leather sexperience. With plenty of orgy action, side romps and hardcore scenes, Grind is one of the funkiest flicks ever made! This act features Kamrun, Dawg Dixon and Puerto Rican papi Joe Strong in a sweaty cum draining threesome.

Duration: 21:37
Video: 800x600, AVC (H.264), 1563kbps
Audio: 218kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 283.1 MB
Download Grind Act II
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay teen (173)

Postby javuploader » 07 Apr 2015, 00:24

Absolutely Fucked Scene 2

These muscle stud tops were built to fuck. They were blessed with a primal, indiscriminate hunger to punish holes raw and into submission. Men who plant cum so deep in your ass, you'll taste it when you clear your throat. Fortunately, the bottoms take it like champs as they get a serious ass pounding from these sure-shot tops, until their fucked-out asshole oozes freshly planted cum in glorious close-up. Anything less is not enough.

Duration: 21:20
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video V8, 1268kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 228.5 MB
Download Absolutely Fucked Scene 2
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay teen (174)

Postby javuploader » 07 Apr 2015, 01:14

Tyler Reed and Orlando Ink

Studio: Breed Me Raw

After all this filming I do, my back was hurting so I found this hot muscle boy online " Orlando Ink " to come over and give me a deep massage. But it didnt take long for Orlando to wrap his lips around my thick man meat and get me rock hard. But once he saw my ass in those ass less briefs I was wearing Orlando also had to have a taste of my big hairy ass. I rarely let guys go back there but I can make exceptions when they look like Orlando! But not long after he got a taste of hot ass, I was sliding my thick meat into his bubble butt raw nice and deep. True to my style I was power fucking this muscle bottom and showing him how to give up his sweet hole. As usual I marked my territory and seeded his jock ass deep. It now belongs to me!

Duration: 23:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1951kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 366.3 MB
Download Tyler Reed and Orlando Ink
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information