Gay hot amzing video - Teen boy like fuck by big cock

All threads with bad content or violations of rules.

Gay teen (210)

Postby javuploader » 22 Mar 2015, 07:36

Bulldozer That Ass! (Jan Faust & Ivo Kerk)

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Bareback, Oral, Anal Sex, Big Dick, Blow Job, Facial, Cumshots

Diego and James meet up in the middle of nowhere for some hot and steamy anal sex. Yes! That good old man on man sex. These guys don't care who's watching. They even had sex on top of the Bulldozer! Anal sex is part of nature. Isn't it! Come and see these muscular hunks go at it. All of this out in public.

Format: mp4
Duration: 26:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2888kbps
Audio: 65kbps

File size: 584.4 MB
Download Bulldozer That Ass! (Jan Faust & Ivo Kerk)
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay teen (211)

Postby javuploader » 22 Mar 2015, 08:24

Justin King & Jessy Ares

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Anal, Oral Sex, Big Dick, Blow Job, Cumshots, Facial

The men have been sent to fix some plumbing. Justin has to climb over the sink to inspect the tubes and in doing so presents his meaty ass to his co-worker Jessy. It's like a red flag to a bull. Jessy literally dives in and Justin barely complains. The boys kiss, take off their overalls, explore each other's hairy bodies and feel the hard cocks pushing in their pants. Justin pushes Jessy against the wall and start sucking the thick cock.

Duration: 19:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1941kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 290.3 MB
Download Justin King & Jessy Ares
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay teen (212)

Postby javuploader » 22 Mar 2015, 09:09

Rowan Swallows Colt

Studio: Corbin Fisher
Video language: English

Check out Rowans face as this episode gets started. Could he have been any more ready for Colts big dick pounding his ass? Sure, we all know Rowan is an expressive, extremely sexual, very passionate young man. Once we get him with Colt here, though, he takes all of that to a new degree.

I think these guys were made for one another. At the very least, Rowans hole was made for Colt's cock, and Colts cock was made for Rowan;s hole. These two are the perfect pairing - hot, young, ripped bodies, big dicks, insatiable sex drives, and each having embraced - since arriving at CF - just how much fun they can have with another guy.

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 16.2 MB
Download Rowan Swallows Colt
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay teen (213)

Postby javuploader » 22 Mar 2015, 09:58

Zeb Creampies Tanner

If you want to get a big-dicked top and a hungry bottom in some action together, look no further than Zeb and Tanner! Tanner always looks great getting that ass fucked, and Zeb looks great pounding some ass with that hot cock of his.

Zeb looks quite hot while slobbering all over Tanners hard dick, as well. He does precisely that to get the action started here, and you cant help but find yourself wondering if hes ever going to pull his lips and tongue off of Tanners cock, since he;s having so much fun sucking it. Thankfully, he does eventually go from sucking Tanner&s dick to rimming his hole, then feeding Tanner his own hard cock.

All of the intense foreplay leads to Tanner taking Zeb;s dick in his ass balls-deep and getting railed hard until these two blow their loads.

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 14.0 MB
Download Zeb Creampies Tanner
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay teen (214)

Postby javuploader » 22 Mar 2015, 10:47

Debt Dandy-65 (360p)

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Interview, Jock, Young Stud, Big Dicks, Oral, Anal Sex, Eating Cum

I have just met one of the most beautiful boy. Living only a few meters away from my own apartment. He was without a job, money and his girlfriend didn't know a thing. Therefore he was desperate to find a quick solution. I knew that I will get him to agree to my offer. I was amazed once I saw the sex X cross in his bed room. He told me that his girlfriend is into SM stuff. That gave me a massive turn on and I couldn't wait to have him all naked, sucking my cock like a lollipop. While he was sucking me his girlfriend came home and we have been almost caught. Luckily he didn't get scared and we could continue just where we left off. Once I've had enough, I lubed up my hungry cock and gave him the order to spread his cheeks so the fucking could start.

Duration: 43:41
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1135kbps
Audio: 117kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 402.5 MB
Download Debt Dandy-65 (360p)
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay teen (215)

Postby javuploader » 22 Mar 2015, 11:27

Crime is a pain in the Ass (2014)

Genres: Interracial

Yo so we set up a trap. I got a remote that stops the car from thieves and I left my car keys in my Cadillac. Then we waited in a nearby car for a thug to just waltz on by and steal it. As soon as our target got in, he drove off with no hesitation and we followed him. As soon as we turned the corner I turned off the car and locked the doors. Then I made him pull over to a parking lot near some offices and we pulled him out of the car. He kept on insisting it was his "cousin's" car but as soon as I mentioned police he was ready to do anything to get out of this situation. My trap had been sprung. I told him to suck off my friend Jackson and make him cum, of course you know what that means. Another thug in the streets just got hunted by the Thug Hunter.

Duration: 40:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 93kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 891.1 MB
Download Crime is a pain in the Ass (2014)
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay teen (216)

Postby javuploader » 22 Mar 2015, 12:12

Pig Boy Meets

Studio: Machofucker

black guy with a beard and a big cock fuck a guy with tattoos...

Duration: 19:32
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 5832kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 862.0 MB
Download Pig Boy Meets
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay teen (217)

Postby javuploader » 22 Mar 2015, 12:58

Kaden Alexander Fucks Skyler Raw

Skyler and Kaden can't wait to get it on and bust one out in this super hot bareback scene!

Duration: 20:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 9843kbps
Audio: 309kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 1.5 GB
Download Kaden Alexander Fucks Skyler Raw
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay teen (218)

Postby javuploader » 22 Mar 2015, 13:46

Austin Chandler and David Benjamin

Genres: Anal/Oral Sex, Big Dick, BlowJob, Flip-Flop, Older/Younger, Muscle, Hairy, Kissing, Rimming, Tattoos, Masturbation, Cumshot

David Benjamin and Austin Chandler want you to join them for a hot and heavy sex romp. David brings muscle, body hair and ink; Austin brings willing eagerness and a smooth, toned body. Both have dark hair and enticingly tan skin. Austin uses his tongue to explore David's ripped torso, and Austin's massive cock becomes unmistakable beneath the fabric of his work pants. David has to see it. He unzips Austin's pants and pulls out inch after veiny inch of cut cock, plus massive low-hanging nuts. David puts his oral skills to work, sucking on Austin's cock until he swallows the whole thing. Austin in turn tackles David's cock from behind, alternately sucking it and tonguing his hole. David slaps his rock hard ass and eagerly directs Austin to fuck him. The penetration sends David up onto his toes at first, but quickly he starts pushing his eager hole back into Austin. He jerks himself off and spurs Austin on by yelling 'Fuck me!' But David can dish it out as good as he can take it, and he gives Austin a thorough pounding before they shower each other with sticky loads.

Duration: 26:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4644kbps
Audio: 146kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 923.5 MB
Download Austin Chandler and David Benjamin
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay teen (219)

Postby javuploader » 22 Mar 2015, 14:31

Felix Brazeau and Kyle Champagne - A Race To The Be Top...

They meet for the first time in this gay-for-pay scene. Kissing leads to crotch rubbing, then stroking and sucking dick.

Duration: 27:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4677kbps
Audio: 148kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 989.2 MB
Download Felix Brazeau and Kyle Champagne - A Race To The Be Top...
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay teen (22)

Postby javuploader » 22 Mar 2015, 15:18

Franco and Javier

Release Year: 2012
Studio: SweetAndRaw
Cast: Franco and Javier
Genres: Anal Sex, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots, Fingering, Hardcore, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos.

Gap sweet ass of this hunk was very cool. Both guys had fun when do after anal oral sex. See all!

Duration: 20:17
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 2704kbps
Audio: 190kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 430.9 MB
Download Franco and Javier
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay teen (220)

Postby javuploader » 22 Mar 2015, 16:05

Hey Ricky, You're So Fine

Studio: Cocky Boys
Cast: Ricky Roman, Jake Bass, Asher Hawk, Gabriel Clark, Duncan Black
Genres: Anal/Oral Sex, Big Dick, Blow Job, Cumshots, Flip-flop, Rimming, Masturbation, Muscular, Tattoo, Piercing, Kissing, Facial, Sex Toys

CockyBoys' uber sexy uncut dong tattooed exclusive performer Ricky Roman is celebrated in a new titular DVD release "Hey Ricky You're So Fine" which features the tanned hottie in performances alongside CockyBoys Exclusives Duncan Black, Jake Bass & Gabriel Clark plus Asher Hawk encouraging us to get sticky with Ricky now available here.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:45:38
Video: 852x480, Windows Media Video 9, 2048kbps
Audio: 62kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 1.6 GB
Download Hey Ricky, You're So Fine
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay teen (221)

Postby javuploader » 22 Mar 2015, 16:52

Tampa: Connor Drills Zeb

Both Connor and Zeb know Tampa well, and returning to our old home made for quite the trip down memory lane for each of these guys. The two got their starts with CF while we were in Tampa, and they remembered the town like they'd just been there yesterday as we made our way around and visited some familiar sights.

A sight we were all eager to see was Connor getting that big dick of his buried in Zeb, though! Mind you, each of these guys is packing a seriously hot dick and I'd have been content seeing either one of them top! Connor's larger frame and his ability to completely dominate another guy made him the one we all wanted to see top most, though, and I don't think Zeb minded that one bit!

Indeed, with Connor's cock hitting every spot inside him, Zeb's load starts flowing out all over. Still wanting to do all he can to service Connor, Zeb then drops down to eat up a big load!

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 17.2 MB
Download Tampa: Connor Drills Zeb
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay teen (222)

Postby javuploader » 22 Mar 2015, 17:37

Dawson Pumps Austin's Hole

Put two hot, ripped bodybuilders together and iron is the last thing theyre going to think about pumping! Dawson and Austin explore and enjoy each other bodies. Dawson slides a finger, then his cock, into Austin;s tight hole. From doggy-style to a crabwalk position, Dawson never stops drilling until he shoots into Austin&s waiting ass - then fucks the cum into it!

This episode was among CF Select all-time most popular. Now, wee making it available here as a bonus update for our subscribers!

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 16.1 MB
Download Dawson Pumps Austin's Hole
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay teen (223)

Postby javuploader » 22 Mar 2015, 18:26

Joey LaFontaine rails Jasper Robinson

Studio: Cocky Boys
Cast: Jasper Robinson, Joey LaFontaine
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots, Interview, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos, Twinks.

Dark and handsome Quebecois Joey LaFontaine was visiting New York recently and simply couldn't resist the opportunity to pound a piece of American ass here at CockyBoys. And Jasper Robinson is just the kind of guy Joey likes a tall and lean boy next door with a big dick and a few surprising tattoos.

Duration: 17:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2917kbps
Audio: 125kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 391.0 MB
Download Joey LaFontaine rails Jasper Robinson
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information