Gay full movie from all the time with sexy teen boy and man

All threads with bad content or violations of rules.

Gay Full movie (226)

Postby javuploader » 19 Mar 2015, 18:56

Power Sluts

Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Rimming, Muscle, Straight, Group, Cumshot
Video language: English

Power Sluts is packed with hot scenes of horny men living out their bareback fantasies and showcasing their sexual abilities. Brandon Hawk gives a clinic on how to get double penetrated by taking the big uncut cocks of Jeremy Rockwood and Owen Hawk at the same time while begging for more. Filthy-mouthed Puerto Rican bottom Marco Cruise meets his match with the equally trash-talking bodybuilder Jim Ferro, who pounds out Marco's thirty raw cunt while his ripped muscles flex. Bubble-butt Latino Diego Catalan gives his ass up to buff Colin Black. Last but not least (certainly not in inches) Champ Robinson slops by for two scenes - he makes equally-hung tattooed bottom Hot Rod moan like a bitch, and then teams up with fellow raw black top-man R.J. to give super power slut Owen two greasy meat-sticks to devour with his eager ass and throat.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:21:40
Video: 720x400, AVC (H.264), 2443kbps
Audio: 273kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 1.6 GB
Download Power Sluts
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay Full movie (227)

Postby javuploader » 19 Mar 2015, 19:44

Black Lover Boys

Release Year: 2002
Studio: Blue Pictures
Cast: Alexandre, Jr. Black, Werner, Wesley, Caique, Rasta, Bruno, Lucas, Kaio, Wil, Willy, Toni
Genres: Big Cocks, Black, Feature

They're black They're hung ...and in love!
Five scenes are presented: An aggressive top dominates a submissive, insatiable lighter-skinned bottom in the super hot opener; Then two couples in one room share the heat and become a unit as one man gets fucked and sucks the other two super-sized dicks. Each rotates bottoming before the most enthusiastic bottom positions his naked torso to collect all the flying white sauce. Three hot threeways follow. The hottest being one where a literal horse dick is on display for loving oral worship.

This African monument needs special recognition. Soft it is a solid eight inches, hard it is a majestic 12-13 and it is multicolored which creates a charisma all its own. A solid dark black shaft has a ring of white foreskin shielding a pink and red marbled head. Watching this masterpiece get oral attention is riveting. Amazingly, the owner of this master cock is a bottom so we see this horsedick bouncing hard while his very enthusiastic partner pummels his ass. To say that you are going to see this scene over and over again is an understatement.

Black Lover Boys delivers the heat and meat of very satisfying black-on-black mansex!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:27:08
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1100kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 827.7 MB
Download Black Lover Boys
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay Full movie (228)

Postby javuploader » 19 Mar 2015, 20:29

What She Can't Give Me

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Street Trade Studios

Watch these guys get a face full of cum and a dick up their ass and beg for more!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:36:20
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1250kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 902.3 MB
Download What She Can't Give Me
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay Full movie (229)

Postby javuploader » 19 Mar 2015, 21:16

On Your Knees

Release Year: 1997
Studio: Falcon

Big, bad Matt Sterling productions will not disappoint with this entry in leather and ex-romances. Cover model Vince Rockland struck what was arguably his hottest pose ever for this cover shot - just looking at it gets my undies in a rock hard bunch. Woof! Also features Kurt Young (who I'm gonna marry) and the always hot Logan Reed.

Duration: 1:30:39
Video: 320x240, XviD, 748kbps
Audio: 117kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 569.3 MB
Download On Your Knees
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay Full movie (23)

Postby javuploader » 19 Mar 2015, 22:03

Fuck, But Don't Tell

Street Trade Studios brings us Fuck But Don't Tell, which will invite you into the secret lives of some of the hottest men around!

Duration: 1:47:17
Video: 848x480, XviD, 1999kbps

File size: 1.7 GB
Download Fuck, But Don't Tell
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay Full movie (230)

Postby javuploader » 19 Mar 2015, 22:51

Schoolboy Crush

Release Year: 2004
Studio: Cobra Video
Cast: Benny Argento, Brent Corrigan, Lance Evans, Brent Everett, Shaun Ferrara, Chase McKenzie, Jeremy Spencer, Ryann Wakins.
Genres: Anal Sex, Threesome, Double Penetration, Cum Eating, Cumshots, Twinks, Safe Sex

Cobra finishes 2004 year by releasing their much anticipated film that pairs the two highly sought-after Wünderkinder Brent Everett and Brent Corrigan (Cream BBoys). Watching the twin Brents go at it makes this an extremely enjoyable film. Interestingly, Schoolboy Crush is the first Cobra Video production that I have watched. All year, I have heard raves from other moviebuffs about the last several releases, which have been burning up the Hot Seller charts all year.

Duration: 1:57:35
Video: 688x464, DivX 5, 1492kbps
Audio: 125kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 1.4 GB
Download Schoolboy Crush
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay Full movie (231)

Postby javuploader » 19 Mar 2015, 23:35

Hairy Men 11

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Demitri Kazakh, Luke Ramsey, Jake Wattson, Umberto Barbona, Giani Nascimento, Glenn Santoro, Mad Stefano, Lucien Dickson
Genres: All Sex, Muscle Men, Hairy Guys, Anal, Oral, Masturbation, Solo, Outdoor Sex, Threesomes

Check out the latest from Diamond Films, the 11th installment from the "Diamond's Hairy Men" series. These ruggedly built studs are just what the doctor ordered!

Duration: 1:35:51
Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video V8

Image Image
Image Image

Download Hairy Men 11
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay Full movie (232)

Postby javuploader » 20 Mar 2015, 00:21

Betwinked

Release Year: 2006
Cast: Jayden Holloway Gabriel Dubois Brant Moore Brandon Brooks Donovan Knight Vittorio Ricci Robert Long Shane Stone
Genres: Twink Anal Safe Sex Parody

Once upon a time, a tall, dark and handsome hunk fell in love with a fair-haired, twinky witch. From the producers of The Da Vinci Load comes this outrageous spoof of the cult-classic sitcom you grew up watching. The boys are cute, theirs faces are fresh, and the sex is red hot, with ass eating and facial cumshots. BeTwinked - a bewitching love story.

Duration: 1:59:42
Video: 432x320, DivX 5, 1117kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 1.1 GB
Download Betwinked
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay Full movie (233)

Postby javuploader » 20 Mar 2015, 01:10

Too Big for Me

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Bareback, Oral, Anal Sex, Big Dick, Blow Job, Facial, Cumshots

Too Big For Me is nothing but slim, fit, and horny twinks with monster cocks plunging deep into fresh boy mouths and asses. Stretched to the max, these tight arses take on the biggest dicks. Take it to the limit and open that butt hole wide!!!

Duration: 1:55:27
Video: 720x400, AVC (H.264), 1757kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 1.6 GB
Download Too Big for Me
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay Full movie (234)

Postby javuploader » 20 Mar 2015, 01:56

Barebackers: Guilty As Charged 2

Release Year: 2009
Studio: RawStrokes Productions
Cast: Marco Paris, Rod Rockhard, Slim Thug, Calvin, Michael Miles, Kamrun , Deep Dick, Robby,Mendez , Lyric, Jason Reed
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Bareback, Rimming, Cumshot, Interracial, Cum Eating, Facial Cumshots, Black

So here are photos from my second dvd entitled Rawstrokes 2: Bareback: Guilty As Charged. Here I am with our Rawstrokes discovery Calvin. Calvin has a beautiful face and a smooth, soft bubble butt with a hole that was just as smooth and soft to fuck. This is my featured scene from Guilty As Charged and it was sweet to perform. Calvin and I met up in my favorite American city San Francisco to shoot this raw fuck. I'll post some of my photos from San Francisco in my next post. In the meantime, enjoy these sex shots of Calvin taking real good care of my happy cock.

Duration: 1:36:15
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video V7, 1813kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 1.3 GB
Download Barebackers: Guilty As Charged 2
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay Full movie (235)

Postby javuploader » 20 Mar 2015, 02:40

Bareboned Twinks

Release Year: 2005
Studio: Cobra Video
Cast: Brent Everett, Brent Corrigan, Shaun Ferrara, Corey Savage, Cayden Morano, Bailey Bryant, Lance Evans, Trevor Peterson, Jaimie Blade, Dustin Weiss, Mark Taylor
Genres: Twinks, Duet, Group Sex, Kissing, Oral Sex, Tea Bags, Masturbation, Rimming, Fingering, 69, Anal Sex, Bareback, Condom, Cumshots, Facial, Big Cocks, Tattoos, Piercings

For our Fourth Anniversary we go back to basics and show the fans what made Cobra Famous. Join our most famous recent Cobraboyz, Cayden, Bailey, Jaimie, Shaun, Lance, Corey and new comers, Dustin, Mark and our str8boy Trevor as they take you through a no frills ride just like the Cobraboyz series/A Boys Raw Urges for naughty fun. See the boyz take it in the mouth and have two of the boyz push the loads back out their asses to culminate Cobra's 17th Production.

Duration: 1:58:22
Video: 720x540, XviD, 1466kbps

Image Image
Image Image

Download Bareboned Twinks
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay Full movie (236)

Postby javuploader » 20 Mar 2015, 03:25

Black Raw Piss

Cast: gays
Genres: All Sex, , Thug, Anal, Oral, Threesomes, Pissing

Ty Lattimore brings in his friends to breed the fuck out of some hot young ass. Check out all the raw black pissing power action!

Duration: 1:03:33
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video V8

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 958.7 MB
Download Black Raw Piss
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay Full movie (237)

Postby javuploader » 20 Mar 2015, 04:09

10 Feet Of Meat

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Tommy Defendi Gabriel Lenfant Kennedy Carter Jake Bass Stephen Forest Ben Rose Mason Star Spencer Fox Max Ryder Jimmy Cox Pierre Fitch
Genres: Big Dick Anal Safe Sex High Definition

There's nothing like a big-dicked stud! Everyone loves a guy with a huge dick that knows exactly how to use it. When he's pounding away at a tight willing hole, there's nothing else on his mind but getting every inch of that giant cock in a tight crevice. In this movie, I've put together some of the biggest cocks around for your viewing pleasure. Enjoy!

Duration: 1:43:51
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1594kbps
Audio: 122kbps

Image Image
Image Image

Download 10 Feet Of Meat
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay Full movie (238)

Postby javuploader » 20 Mar 2015, 04:57

Office Affairs

Studio: Falcon

The key to Roman Heart's successful ad agency is his ability to cater to his client's needs. And as soon as he engages D.O. in a strategy on how he can best promote the designer's product, he knows he's clinched the deal, but DO wants something a bit more personal. Business aside, there's a lot more the horny businessman would like to show the Agency owner; forget all the planning and discussions, D.O. takes out his cock and Roman puts his mouth to better use as he begins to suck the big juicy uncut cock. The receptive client grows increasingly turned on with the oral attention, his rippled abs bulging with pride as he slides his dick in and out of Roman's mouth. Then D.O. becomes more aggressive. He depants Roman and begins fellating him before turning his attention to his luscious ass. He jabs the tasty hole first with his tongue, then with his fingers and finally with his big hard erection. As D.O. pumps in and out, his tanned body glistens with a fine sheen of sweat, and all Roman can do is take it like a man. The carnal negotiations rage on, fast and furious, until one after the other, the business partners seal the deal with spurts of manjuice.

Duration: 1:53:01
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 2396kbps
Audio: 156kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 2.1 GB
Download Office Affairs
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay Full movie (239)

Postby javuploader » 20 Mar 2015, 05:41

Straight For Dick

Cage blows a huge load all over Kurt's sweaty face, with Kurt returning the jizz bath by cumming all over Cage's eager face.

Duration: 1:27:02
Video: 848x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1915kbps

Download Straight For Dick
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

PreviousNext

Return to Trash