Gay Extreme video collection - Bondage, BDSM, Torture

All threads with bad content or violations of rules.

Gay BDSM (123)

Postby javuploader » 19 Mar 2015, 04:45

Obsessed Parts 1-4 - Simon and Bohuslav

Part 1:
Tchukistanian soldier on a routine run in the woods. Being in a boot camp for 6 months made him horny as hell. So once he spotted a tent with a young dude, he didn't hesitate a second and jump on him. Tear down his pants and made him exercise, so he can see his muscles and ass flex.

Part 2:
Enough with exercise! Poor little boy, tied up to a tree is getting slapped and shout at. Our rough soldier doesn't like a hairy ass, so he shaves his asshole, so it looks like a baby's ass. Once it's done, he pulls out his Tchukistanian dick and makes him to suck it.

Part 3:
Being helpless in the woods isn't the best situation to be in. Like our young camper being harassedby the Tchukistanian horny soldier. There is no escape for him. Only to submit and be obedient. Once his mouth is dried up from sucking, the soldier sticks it in to his tight and scared little asshole. Let's see how long it's gonna take to get wider.

Part 4:
Our young camper is being dragged into another location. He is tied to a tree, trying to handle heavy pounding. The Tchuki soldier is enjoying the anal after so long time, cause he didn't see his lover for ages. Young camper is reminding him his BF so his dick is hard as a rock.

Image Image
Image Image

Total size: 2.3 GB in 4 files.

Download Obsessed Parts 1-4 - Simon and Bohuslav
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay BDSM (124)

Postby javuploader » 19 Mar 2015, 05:31

Stopf Mir Mein Maul

Release Year: 2008
Studio: be.me.fi Video
Genres: BDSM, Amateur, Bondage, Spanking, Domination, Oral, Freshmen, Daddies, Leather, Butt Play, Fisting

These horny guys are totally uninhibited! They love being submissive, tied up and bossed around! Anal play is their forte, handballing and sucking cock is a must! Getting their mouths completely stuffed with hard dick is such a turn on for these guys! Anything else would be totally unimaginable!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:15:35
Video: 720x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1904kbps
Audio: 62kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 1.1 GB
Download Stopf Mir Mein Maul
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay BDSM (125)

Postby javuploader » 19 Mar 2015, 06:16

Underwear Freaks

Release Year: 2003
Studio: Control T Studio
Genres: BDSM, Amateur, Freshmen, Muscle Men, Spanking, Masturbation, Solos, Oral

Well packaged butt-meat and tube steak get these guys hard and shooting. Meaty pricks packed in impossibly tight transparent packages of stretchy elastic and overly-washed cotton. Yellowed jockstraps, stretched perilously around massive globular ass cheeks. Silky Speedos trapping college-athletic hardons. Slutty stripper-boys in tiny fetish thongs and see-through shorts...c'mon--rip 'em off!

Duration: 1:59:47
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 1.1 GB
Download Underwear Freaks
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay BDSM (126)

Postby javuploader » 19 Mar 2015, 07:06

Gag On It

Genres: Gay BDSM, vintage, bdsm, bondage fetish, studs/hunks, spanking, toys, electro, blowjob, shaving
Video language: English

This film begins with Master Leo Tanner demanding service on his huge cock from bound and luscious newcomer Ross Steward. Then, being put through the wringer of bondage and domnation, Ross grovels and begs for relief as he feels the strap on his ass. He struggles to measure up as Master Tanner turns him upside down and dildo's his hole relentlessly.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:44:34
Video: 360x240, DivX 5, 609kbps
Audio: 689kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 999.2 MB
Download Gag On It
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay BDSM (127)

Postby javuploader » 19 Mar 2015, 07:52

Never Be Late

Studio: Discipline4Boys
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Oral, Anal

ever be too late to make the procedure for punishing the guilty of sexual guys who can not escape deserved punishment. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 9:30
Video: 720x404, DivX 5, 3291kbps
Audio: 125kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 238.0 MB
Download Never Be Late
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay BDSM (128)

Postby javuploader » 19 Mar 2015, 08:34

Needlework 2

Studio: Discipline4Boys
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Oral, Anal

The second part of the story about the sexual guy who decided to continue its started acupuncture. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 11:10
Video: 720x540, DivX 5, 1810kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 158.9 MB
Download Needlework 2
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay BDSM (129)

Postby javuploader » 19 Mar 2015, 09:21

Sexual Harassment to Slave Zhenya Part 2 (2014)

First of all we need to punish Zhenya for biting.
We suppose in this case ass whipping with a bamboo stick is very suitable.
And then we proceeded to the main goal of upbringing of Zhenya - sexual consent. Balls pulling was the right step in that direction...

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5847kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 546.2 MB
Download Sexual Harassment to Slave Zhenya Part 2 (2014)
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay BDSM (13)

Postby javuploader » 19 Mar 2015, 10:10

Abgehangenes Rosettenfleisch (2009)

Release Year: 2009
Genres: Gay, Amateur, BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Fisting, Leather, Extreme Penetrations
Video language: German

These leather lovin' studs are getting down and dirty! They love playing with each other's tight assholes and when it's time to suck the cock, you better believe they're on time! There's nothing like getting your cock suck while being suspended and a little sting of pleasure afterward!

Duration: 1:30:01
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 849.2 MB
Download Abgehangenes Rosettenfleisch (2009)
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay BDSM (130)

Postby javuploader » 19 Mar 2015, 10:54

Kamil is gagged and tied to a chair.

Release Year: 2014

Kamil is gagged and tied to a chair. When Hector removes the gag he starts to interrogate the boy why he tried to steal his money. Then he commands him to lick his boots. Although Kamil is doing what he is told he gets many face-slaps. He has to kneel on the chair, lick Hector's balls and he gets a good spanking. Until his ass is finally red.

Duration: 15:41
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1152kbps
Audio: 113kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 146.0 MB
Download Kamil is gagged and tied to a chair.
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay BDSM (131)

Postby javuploader » 19 Mar 2015, 11:40

Now a really hard time starts for Marvin.

Now a really hard time starts for Marvin. Gregor grabs and drags the balls and keeps spanking him with his belt. The young guy finally understood that this is no game. His mate Gregor wants to have his fun. Finally he releases Marvin from this pitiful position but only to tie him upside down to a metal scaffold.

Duration: 14:09
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1161kbps
Audio: 259kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 147.9 MB
Download Now a really hard time starts for Marvin.
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay BDSM (132)

Postby javuploader » 19 Mar 2015, 12:27

1001 Nights

Genres: Asian, Anal/Oral Sex, BDSM, Blowjob, Bondage, Cumshots, Handjob, Masturbation, Shibari, Spanking, Toys, Teens & Twinks

Pain and pleasure, agony series to perversion in the abyss of lust, the first!
Throat M student lesbian couples tutoring !!
It is bullying in love Twink teacher!
Cock of tied to teacher anal to Zubozubo!
The holes in the ass reddened by Spanking Vibe is Semetateru.
Dazzling to abyss of functional and Etsu.

Duration: 1:10:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps
Audio: 106kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 1.3 GB
Download 1001 Nights
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay BDSM (133)

Postby javuploader » 19 Mar 2015, 13:14

Kamrun Jock Strap (2013)

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Nazman Kane, Kamrun
Genres: Jock Strap, Fetish, Ebony

Kamrun through her was clever waiting for his buddy Norman Kane to go to the showers before going through his locker and picking out his jock strap, but it turns out he was not as smart as he thought because he got caught in the act!

Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 18:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3023kbps
Audio: 103kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 426.8 MB
Download Kamrun Jock Strap (2013)
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay BDSM (134)

Postby javuploader » 19 Mar 2015, 13:58

I've got Carl all trussed up in a ball gag bridle

Cast: Carl

I've got Carl all trussed up in a ball gag bridle, distorting his smooth young face and holding his feet up high and vulnerable. He seems determined not to give me the satisfaction of hearing him suffer, which I take as a challenge - time for the cane... on his feet.
After a couple of cane strokes on Carl's tender soles, he's screaming and begging through the gag, his desperate sounds making drool bubbles drip down his chin. His feet kick around, his toes curling urgently, as he tries to cope with the onslaught of agonising blows.
But I can't resist Carl's tempting bubble butt any longer - and I'm going to bust his hole wide open. A power tool mounted dildo - the perfect tool for breaking in a virgin straight arse. The mere sight of it is enough to make Carl wince in fear, and he yelps in pain when I ram it deep into his guts.
When I power the machine up, Carl's squeals and moans get louder and louder as the nefarious device pounds in and out of his arse without mercy. I turn it up faster and faster, watching his hole stretched to the maximum - and despite his best efforts to wriggle free from the intrusion, Carl can't move an inch. His body is held secure by the ropes as the hard, heavy machinery deeply plunders his arse.
As a final touch, I take the flowers he was going to give to 'my daughter' and shove them one by one up his ravaged, reddened hole. Legs spread, head strapped to his ankles, with an arseful of flowers, the helpless teenager is now little more than a sadist's plaything.

Duration: 12:51
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1431kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 141.3 MB
Download I've got Carl all trussed up in a ball gag bridle
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay BDSM (135)

Postby javuploader » 19 Mar 2015, 14:43

Chained by the ankles, locked into the stocks

Cast: Leon

The way I've chained and restrained Leon in this scene really makes my dick hard. Look at him. He's like a trapped animal - an angry, powerful beast, lurching to and fro, bellowing with impotent rage.
Every movement Leon makes is accompanied by the clinking of the heavy chains, as his feet and ankles are battered by the bondage and he struggles to keep his balance wearing the heavy stocks.
I glide around him, taunting him with my whip, poking and slapping at his dick, his nipples - making him increasingly angry. The big black brute starts lurching at me, doing his best to get at me somehow despite not having even one limb free to make a proper attack. I just laugh and step away, leaving Leon staggering around in a blind rage, hurling out insults and threats that just make my cock even stiffer.
Then I start beating him. Leon lumbers about, trying to avoid the blows as the whip cracks down on his juicy round arse, but can't escape. He howls and screams so loudly that I'm obliged to shove a ballgag in his mouth so I can concentrate on trying to get that big black butt to show some red.
But I soon lose patience with the big dumb animal trying to evade my strap. So I grab him by his meaty black knob, and hold him firm while I beat the living shit out of his arse, making him dance from foot to foot, a high pitched mewl of pain stifled by the gag.
But still his arse won't turn red - so I throw down the strap and give him a couple of hard lashes with the cane. Now Leon's completely broken, rocking back and forth and whimpering like a baby. I take advantage of this by pausing to add some nasty little pegs to his nipples and balls, each one pinching fresh nerves on his tenderest parts. Then I leave him quivering in his bondage, with only pain and the rattle of his own chains for company.

Duration: 12:25
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2337kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 218.8 MB
Download Chained by the ankles, locked into the stocks
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay BDSM (136)

Postby javuploader » 19 Mar 2015, 15:29

Rope Rituals

Studio: Tom Ropes McGurk

Stunningly beautiful Jeremy Wess serves Master Chris McKenzie while tightly bound. Jeremys ritual includes being hogtied, bound tightly to the chair, and spreadeagled. Discipline is en throughout with the whip. While servicing his masters arm pits Jeremys allowed to shoot a load. Three more tight bondage positions follow. The slave is in peak condition and gives his all. The whip and his masters hand bring him to a rousing helpless cum splurt.

Format: MPEG
Duration: 1:04:03
Video: 320x240, MPEG-1

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 590.4 MB
Download Rope Rituals
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information