Gay Extreme video collection - Bondage, BDSM, Torture

All threads with bad content or violations of rules.

Gay BDSM (11)

Postby javuploader » 18 Mar 2015, 17:17

Hunk Channel - GR-KIKI001

サラリーマン危機一髪!!上司には逆らえない!!セクハラされ無理矢理呑まされ趣味のSMで弄ばれる!!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 29:55
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps
Audio: 186kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 685.4 MB
Download Hunk Channel - GR-KIKI001
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay BDSM (110)

Postby javuploader » 18 Mar 2015, 18:02

It makes my dick stiff seeing a muscular guy dripping with sweat

Cast: Tony
Video language: English

It makes my dick stiff seeing a muscular guy dripping with sweat, totally under my control. I like to watch their chests heaving as they gasp for air, and order them to work harder and harder.

And what's more humiliating for a proud young straight guy than to be turned into a human horse, made to run back and forth under the orders of two demanding men?
We push Tony to the ground and shove a cold metal buttplug up his arse, giving him a long, flowing tail. Then I use a vicious carriage whip to make him run round in never ending circles, while Sam whacks him with a crop whenever he slacks. We make him lift his knees up and fucking prance, whipping him whenever he shows signs of slowing down.
When Tony's panting and glowing with sweat, I make him run on the spot while Stan sets up some jumps. We're going to push this meathead to his limits and give him a serious endurance test. A few cracks of the whip and round he goes again, with us both barking orders for him to go faster as he struggles over each jump.
Each time he is ordered to hurdle the large jump, he grunts with agony as his burning lungs and trembling legs betray his exhaustion. When I yank him to a stop, he's loudly panting in ragged gulps of air, a dripping, perspiring mess, his sorry frame sagging with total fatigue. His arse and thighs are crossed with painful red marks from the stig of our whips.
But just when Tony thinks the torment is over, Stan clambers aboard. The jelly kneed straight boy has to carry Stan round the course, each heavy step a massive struggle, as Stan whips him into action, demanding a better performance from his knackered steed. Finally Tony can run no more, and staggers to a halt, utterly finished.
To teach the lazy cunt a lesson, I repeatedly plunge his head into a large bucket of cold water and hold it under while Stan whips his arse. Already panting with tiredness, Tony barely has time to gasp for air in a dripping wet panic each time before I submerge him again. We have complete control over whether this straight brute breathes or not... and we've made him too weak to even struggle.

Duration: 14:09
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2287kbps
Audio: 62kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 244.2 MB
Download It makes my dick stiff seeing a muscular guy dripping with sweat
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay BDSM (111)

Postby javuploader » 18 Mar 2015, 18:49

A Good Old-Fashioned Whuppin

Release Year: 2005
Studio: Control-T Studios
Genres: Amateur, Twinks, Abuse, Spanking, Punishment, Underwear, Rubbing, Threesomes, Straight/Closeted Men

Whuppin - Replaces the phrase "What happens if" in moments of extreme agitation. (Urban Dictionary)
Hot young guys get cabin fever and have to have their asses cooled down by "" Bob's belt. Two bad report cards get these boys four red buns. Dinner time hijinks earn a hot blond and an adorable redhead an ass-blistering lesson in table manners. All-American punks get good, old-fashioned discipline from hunky, gray-haired daddies. Kicking, screaming, and finally breaking into tears doesn't get these boys off the hook. And don't worry about that big hard-on that sprung up while getting your ass beaten... it happens all the time.

Duration: 2:11:52
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 1.2 GB
Download A Good Old-Fashioned Whuppin
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay BDSM (112)

Postby javuploader » 18 Mar 2015, 19:34

Having been fucked senseless

Cast: Dave

Having been fucked senseless, you'd think Dave would be a bit more willing to indulge our remaining sadistic urges in order to be set free. But the army knucklehead is still trying to resist everything we do to him - which only prolonges his torture.
Bound and gagged, Dave can only grunt with rage as I approach him with my nefarious toys. Amusingly, he tries to escape my rope tying attentions by shaking his head about - but he soon realises this will get him nowhere, and reluctantly submits.
In goes the anal hook, yanking his head backwards and ordering him to hold it there, or hurt his battered arsehole. Dave can't even hide his cringing, wincing face as our floggers lash into him, giving him yet another beating he'll never forget.

Duration: 10:04
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1543kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 118.8 MB
Download Having been fucked senseless
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay BDSM (113)

Postby javuploader » 18 Mar 2015, 20:22

Exhausted from the hard exercise

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Tony

Exhausted from the hard exercise, and chained to a filthy bed, Tony has hardly any fight left in him. Stan wrenches open his mouth and impales his face on his rock hard prick while I delve into the miserable straight boy's sweaty, hairy arse crack.
His hetero manpussy is still so tight I have to use all my strength to cram in a second finger alongside the first, before ramming them in and out faster and faster, opening his dirty boyhole up before I use it.
After gobbing on it a couple of times, the cunt's ready for a load of proper anal abuse. Stan holds Tony's legs wide while I mount him and shove my dick right into his virgin arsehole. Tony wriggles and grunts in protest but he's totally under our control, and I sodomize him hard and fast until I've had my fill.
Stan roughly manhandles Tony onto his front and without ceremony, crams himself into the boy's now burning arsehole. Tony groans in distress as Stan pounds away, slamming his stiff dick deep down into the truck driver's tight, hot hole.
Despite his attempts to be stoic, Tony can't help cursing us - so I hand gag him and stick my fingers in his dirty mouth while I spit on him, to teach the twat a lesson in manners.
As Stan flips him over, I enhance Tony's utter shame by ordering him to look the brutal top in the face as he sodomizes him. And it only gets worse for him when Stan pulls out - his erect cock looms over Tony's face as he jerks himself to a messy climax. Covered in gob and dripping with cum, Tony is a picture of anger and misery as he realises exactly what he's become.

Duration: 11:02
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2092kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 174.7 MB
Download Exhausted from the hard exercise
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay BDSM (114)

Postby javuploader » 18 Mar 2015, 21:07

Sexual Harassment to Slave Zhenya - II

Genres: Amateur, Russian, Muscle, BDSM, Spanking

First of all we need to punish Zhenya for biting.
We suppose in this case ass whipping with a bamboo stick is very suitable.
And then we proceeded to the main goal of upbringing of Zhenya - sexual consent. Balls pulling was the rig

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5847kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 546.2 MB
Download Sexual Harassment to Slave Zhenya - II
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay BDSM (115)

Postby javuploader » 18 Mar 2015, 21:52

Footballer caught in training

Cast: Jack

Jack is a hard-bodied hetero footballer who has two primary ways of spending his time: sports training and fucking. Watching this athlete sweat on the field with his footy shorts clinging so enticingly against his arse and big pendulous cock, drives the men scoping him out into a frenzy of lust. Dave approaches the lad as a friend, drawing him to have a kick about and reveal personal details about himself. Then Adrian sets upon him and takes the hot boy back to a cell where they can freely have their way with him. Jack lays flat out while they paw over his sweaty kit feeling the warm power of his muscles bulging beneath. They strip him and feast upon his body lapping and sniffing every inch of him especially his manly-smelling hairy pits and his musky crotch. There is a tremendous thrill in being the first men to get their tongues on the hairy circumference of his tight sphincter and suckle his silky cock. Without even being aware of it, Jack's cock instinctually rises up as he's stimulated. His firm dick twitches and aches while the men suck and slide their tongues over his shaft. If Jack knew his arsehole was being widened by these men's prying insistent fingers sliding inside him he'd be absolutely enraged! Next he's turned into a cock sucker without knowing it! Adrian widens Jack's mouth to thrust deep into his cock and invade his throat. They 69 like lovers while Jack stays totally unaware! Jack is flipped over to reveal his perfect pale bottom. Adrian and Dave climb on top of him sliding their dicks along the crack of his arse. How will this athlete feel when he discovers he's been in the centre of a gay orgy?!

Duration: 34:17
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 3258kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 835.6 MB
Download Footballer caught in training
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay BDSM (116)

Postby javuploader » 18 Mar 2015, 22:37

Soaked, Armed And Hammered

Genres: Gay, Fisting, Pissing, Fucking, Felching, Cum Eating, Hung Men, Assholes, Dildos, Rimming

A Group Of Hot Blooded Pigs Gets Together And Enacts Three Of Their Fantasies: A Lazy Painter Is To Service His Boss And The Rest Of The Painting Crew; A Carpenter Is Tied To A Ladder, Pissed On And Used As A Cum Dump By His Fellow Workmen; And One Of The Workmen Is Tossed In The Sling, Bred, Fisted, Pissed On, And His Buddies' Cum Is Fisted Deep Into His Guts. Warning: Contains Huge Cocks, Wide Open Holes And Extreme Pissing.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:43:32
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1000kbps
Audio: 117kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 857.6 MB
Download Soaked, Armed And Hammered
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay BDSM (117)

Postby javuploader » 18 Mar 2015, 23:24

Session 59 - Cbt Sputum Fucking Sportsmen

Genres: Gay BDSM, Oral/Anal Sex, Group, Cum Eating, Punishment, Humiliation, Pissing, Spanking, Cumshot

Sporty Master Nick returns to the Top's lockeroom after a long, hot sweaty game of cricket, just as Master Mike manhandles a new fuck toy into the room, muffling any cries with his hand gagging it's mouth. This sub is going to get ruined today...

Taking off his sweaty jockstrap, Nick uses it as a face mask on the sub, tightly stretching the moist material like a second skin across jason's nose and mouth. Everything the sub smells and tastes from now on will be tinged with the pungent flavours of Nick's arse and cock. What a reward for such an undeserving bastard...

Like a tag team the Tops swap positions, Mike plunging the bat deep into jason's arse while Nick drools more sputum into the sub's wide open mouth...

Duration: 18:32
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2907kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 404.0 MB
Download Session 59 - Cbt Sputum Fucking Sportsmen
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay BDSM (118)

Postby javuploader » 19 Mar 2015, 00:11

Bareback Bound

Release Year: 2012
Studio: SX Video
Cast: Blake Daniels, Vic Stone, Joey, Erik, Blue Bailey, Logan Stevens, Miguel Temon, Rick Romo, Armand Dragon
Genres: Bareback, Oral/Anal Sex, Latin, Muscle, Threesome, Tattoos, Rough Sex, Rimming, BD/SM

Description: Rick Romo arrives to the SX studio to find a gift waiting for him; a bound and beautiful blonde bottom (newcomer Logan Stevens) waiting to serve him and please his -hung cock. Rick bends him over and begins tonguing and fingering Logan's furry blonde ass, getting his cock nice and hard, which he shoves down Logan's throat for the bottom to please. Rick starts fucking Logan's face as hard as he can, and then throws him on his back and begins the process of slowly inching his massively-thick cock into the bottom's insides and then starts pounding away. Logan keeps his legs in the air high and spread open like a good bottom, while Rick continues pumping his pink hole full of his meat. The pleasure is so great for the bottom, that as soon as Rick wraps his lips around his cock, he begins uncontrollably gushing warm cum out of his perfect thick cock.

Duration: 1:52:16
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1595kbps
Audio: 122kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 1.4 GB
Download Bareback Bound
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay BDSM (119)

Postby javuploader » 19 Mar 2015, 00:55

Fetish dude Orion Cross has his sex slave on a tight leash (2013)

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Gabriel Blue, Orion Cross
Genres: Fetish

..He demands obedience and only lets him out of his cage when he's ready to play!

Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 24:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3031kbps
Audio: 111kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 555.9 MB
Download Fetish dude Orion Cross has his sex slave on a tight leash (2013)
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay BDSM (12)

Postby javuploader » 19 Mar 2015, 01:40

Football Hooligan Stas. Part I

Cast: Stas
Genres: Muscle, BDSM, Spanking

Stas was detained by police for taking part in a brawl at a football stadium after the match. We bought him from the corrupted policeman's to conduct an independent investigation and to find the instigator of the fight. It is natural that during the interrogation Stas will be subjected to tortures.

Duration: 15:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5828kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 690.4 MB
Download Football Hooligan Stas. Part I
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay BDSM (120)

Postby javuploader » 19 Mar 2015, 02:27

Felix is camping with a friend at the lakeside.

Felix is camping with a friend at the lakeside. After sunset both are sitting round a fire and smoke. As Hassan sees them he starts to swear at them. Later, when Felix fell asleep he enters his tent. Time to teach this smoker a good lesson which he will never forget.

Duration: 13:52
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1152kbps
Audio: 122kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 130.2 MB
Download Felix is camping with a friend at the lakeside.
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay BDSM (121)

Postby javuploader » 19 Mar 2015, 03:13

Gregor enjoys the performance of his sex-slave.

Gregor enjoys the performance of his sex-slave. Marvin has to lick the feet. And his master wants a proper service. Then he has to give him another blow-job. Gregor is close to reach the climax. But he still wants to fuck his toy one more time. He ties Marvin's left leg to a hook in the wall and painfully fucks him into his wide-spread hole. Then he shoots his load right into the face.

Duration: 15:19
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1162kbps
Audio: 255kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 159.7 MB
Download Gregor enjoys the performance of his sex-slave.
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gay BDSM (122)

Postby javuploader » 19 Mar 2015, 04:00

BFuckers - Kirk 3rd Video

Studio: BreederFuckers

Sexy trade like Kirk are too proud to sell their arse on the street. Instead this hetero wants to be a respectable personal trainer, but he's still out in public using his buff body as an advertisement to hire him. It's time this muscular straight bastard stops teasing us and learns what it really means to use his body. Enticed into the BreederFuckers lair for a private personal training session he demonstrates exercises to get fit. Watching Kirk training his well-toned body is all most people get to see in the gym before seeing him change underneath his towel in the locker room. Now it's time to take what we want. He's restrained with a leg spreader and strung up to the ceiling giving easy access to his hard muscular chest and ripped six pack. Spouting homophobic insults and making threats only turns us on more as his body is mauled. His tight white pants with prominent bulge are pulled up tight to wedge into the crack of his perfect arse.

Duration: 12:15
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2130kbps

Image Image

File size: 197.3 MB
Download BFuckers - Kirk 3rd Video
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

PreviousNext