Femdom - Female domination

For files in the directory with links to file monster

Sara Jay is strapping on a big black cock and making big and

Postby musan » 26 Apr 2015, 00:39

Sara Jay is strapping on a big black cock and making big and muscular Christian her bitc

Release Year: 2015
Genres: MILF, Femdom, Strapon, All Sex
Video language: English

Sara Jay is strapping on a big black cock and making big and muscular Christian her bitch! She bends over her horny buff lover and rams his ass hard with her strap on dildo and he loves every second of it. Kinky Sara Jay knows how to handle big cocks but she knows how to fuck her sub male fuck buddies into submission as well.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:41
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 4411kbps
Audio: 429kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 736.1 MB

Download Sara Jay is strapping on a big black cock and making big and muscular Christian her bitc
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Sara Jay is strapping on a big black cock and making big and

Postby musan » 26 Apr 2015, 00:42

Sara Jay is strapping on a big black cock and making big and muscular Christian her bitc

Sara Jay is strapping on a big black cock and making big and muscular Christian her bitch! She bends over her horny buff lover and rams his ass hard with her strap on dildo and he loves every second of it. Kinky Sara Jay knows how to handle big cocks but she knows how to fuck her sub male fuck buddies into submission as well.

Image Image
Image Image

Download Sara Jay is strapping on a big black cock and making big and muscular Christian her bitc
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Sitting On My Mummy Slave`s Face (22 Mar 2015) Ella Kross

Postby musan » 26 Apr 2015, 03:51

Sitting On My Mummy Slave`s Face (22 Mar 2015) Ella Kross

Studio: EllaKross
Genres: BDSM, Femdom, Hardcore, Extreme, Bondage, Spanking, Domination

My slave lays on the floor wrapped from head to toe in plastic wrap like a mummy. He`s able to see thanks to the eye holes I`ve left for him and as I tower over him wearing my sexy lingerie I ask him if he likes the view. "Yes, mistress!" he says as I stand above him rubbing my pussy. Along with the eye holes I`ve graciously left for him, I`ve also left him a mouth and nose hole as well. How else is he going to sniff my pussy with his nose covered up? Kneeling down I position myself over his face and make him smell my crotch. Pulling my panties aside I put his mouth hole to use too by having him lick my pussy. "Try harder for me!" I say as I enjoy his tongue rubbing my clit. "I`m going to cum on your fucking face, slave!" I exclaim. Moaning in pleasure I fuck his face and demand that he try harder. "Lick it!" I command as I squirt my warm juices all over his face. I drench him with my pussy and have him drink my cum as I continue using him as my sex toy. I spend my evening rubbing my clit as my slave licks my pussy over and over again. I soak his face, drowning him in my delicious fluids and he takes every drop like a good boy.

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7319kbps
Audio: 148kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 774.7 MB

Download Sitting On My Mummy Slave`s Face (22 Mar 2015) Ella Kross
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Entrancement Therapist Mind Fuck

Postby musan » 26 Apr 2015, 06:40

Entrancement Therapist Mind Fuck

Genres: Femdom,Dominate,Mistress,

Yes, this really is a 20 minute clip. Why is it so long? It contains a full Entrancement scene and a full Fucking scene. This is one of the best clips I've ever made. A patient comes to me for help with his compulsive masturbation problem. I advise him that it's healthy, and he should do it more. I prescribe medication and Entrancement-therapy to help him. But I have an Evil plan! While under Entrancement I begin my brainwashing to create my own real-life sex toy. I implant triggers that will motivate him to see me frequently, no matter the cost. I use mind control to make him remember our sexual encounter as a fantasy, a dirty dream that he will feel too ashamed of to tell anyone about or to ask me about. He will become obsessed with me until his entire life revolves around me...

Duration: 19:58
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4727kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 714.5 MB

Download Entrancement Therapist Mind Fuck
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Madoka & Izumi - Bartender Will Be Punished For Poor Service

Postby musan » 26 Apr 2015, 09:39

Madoka & Izumi - Bartender Will Be Punished For Poor Service

Cast: Madoka & Izumi
Genres: Uncensored, Femdom, Pussy Worship And Lick, Cunnilingus, BlowJob, Japanese, Threesome

Many people know that the Japanese - the most polite, decent and law-abiding people in the world. Japan - many authoritative rating is the safest country in the world (despite the almost daily earthquakes). She holds a "palm" - "the safest country" for decades. For example, in 2015 the most secure and law-abiding city in the world were priznayny 3rd place: the city of Kyoto (Japan) 2nd place: the city-state of Singapore, 1st place: Tokyo (Japan). However, the "day" the Japanese are fundamentally different from the "evening" of their prototypes. No, they do not get in the evening on the path of lawlessness, a day of modesty and prudes they become cheerful and otvyaznyh gul�h. After all, can not same Negulyaev nondrinkers nation come up - karaoke? And in our history. Two girls, Japanese women have decided to spend a fun time in one of the city's bars, and if you're lucky - even meet someone. The bartender serving them, did his job very unprofessional. That will give enough chilled cocktail, the ingredients are not designed for a cocktail and instead of sweet, cocktail impossible - priterno sweet. Patience girls came the final, when grief-bartender accidentally spilled the contents of the goblet on the dress of one of the clients. They decided to punish the poor man because of bad service. here fools !!!! They really thought that so punish their prey ??)))

Duration: 38:30
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 125kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 820.0 MB

Download Madoka & Izumi - Bartender Will Be Punished For Poor Service
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Foot Worship (18 Mar 2015) Subby Hubby

Postby musan » 26 Apr 2015, 12:28

Foot Worship (18 Mar 2015) Subby Hubby

Studio: Subby Hubby
Genres: BDSM, Femdom, Hardcore, Extreme, Bondage, Spanking, Domination

If you like your Femdom movie action wild, kinky and deliciously dirty, then you've come to the right place. Mistress and slaves await you in high quality action movies all hosted by the notorious Club Dom, arguably the most kinky Mistress on the planet, you won't be dissapointed.

Duration: 6:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20163kbps
Audio: 309kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 935.8 MB

Download Foot Worship (18 Mar 2015) Subby Hubby
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Dont Mind Me

Postby musan » 26 Apr 2015, 15:27

Dont Mind Me

Genres: Femdom,Dominate,Mistress,

Beautiful Mistress punishment slave boy licking ass and pussy hot session.

Duration: 5:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13488kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 517.6 MB

Download Dont Mind Me
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Bartender Will Be Punished For Poor Service

Postby musan » 26 Apr 2015, 18:31

Bartender Will Be Punished For Poor Service

Studio: Roselip-Fetish
Cast: Madoka & Izumi
Genres: Uncensored, Femdom, Pussy Worship And Lick, Cunnilingus, BlowJob, Japanese
Video language: Japanese

Many people know that the Japanese - the most polite, decent and law-abiding people in the world. Japan - many authoritative rating is the safest country in the world (despite the almost daily earthquakes). She holds a "palm" - "the safest country" for decades. For example, in 2015 the most secure and law-abiding city in the world were priznayny 3rd place: the city of Kyoto (Japan) 2nd place: the city-state of Singapore, 1st place: Tokyo (Japan). However, the "day" the Japanese are fundamentally different from the "evening" of their prototypes. No, they do not get in the evening on the path of lawlessness, a day of modesty and prudes they become cheerful and otvyaznyh gul�h. After all, can not same Negulyaev nondrinkers nation come up - karaoke? And in our history. Two girls, Japanese women have decided to spend a fun time in one of the city's bars, and if you're lucky - even meet someone. The bartender serving them, did his job very unprofessional. That will give enough chilled cocktail, the ingredients are not designed for a cocktail and instead of sweet, cocktail impossible - priterno sweet. Patience girls came the final, when grief-bartender accidentally spilled the contents of the goblet on the dress of one of the clients. They decided to punish the poor man because of bad service.

Duration: 38:30
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 125kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 820.0 MB

Download Bartender Will Be Punished For Poor Service
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Pegged Into a Puddle

Postby musan » 26 Apr 2015, 21:37

Pegged Into a Puddle

Genres: Femdom,Dominate,Mistress,Strapon

Strict Mistress deep hard straponed ebony slave boy hot action punishment.

Duration: 14:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5029kbps
Audio: 124kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 542.9 MB

Download Pegged Into a Puddle
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

D0ggy-chow Sissy Humiliation

Postby musan » 27 Apr 2015, 00:45

D0ggy-chow Sissy Humiliation

Cast: Skin Diamond
Genres: Mistress Skin humiliates and punishes her rubber sissy for not completing her chores quickly enough. Skin bitch slaps sissy and tells her to get on her knees to lick the bottoms of her heels clean, sissy needs to be broken of any pride and clean and serve

Mistress Skin humiliates and punishes her rubber sissy for not completing her chores quickly enough. Skin bitch slaps sissy and tells her to get on her knees to lick the bottoms of her heels clean, sissy needs to be broken of any pride and clean and serve her mistress at any price. Mistress Skin then opens a can of food then dips her heel in. Mistress Skin laughs as sissy pathetically licks the d0ggy-chow form her heels. Then Mistress Skin dips her strap-on dildo into the mystery meat and fucks her face with the gross food. Mistress Skin teaches her bitch to obey orders at any cost.

Duration: 13:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6465kbps
Audio: 300kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 712.7 MB

Download D0ggy-chow Sissy Humiliation
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Doggy-chow Sissy Humiliation

Postby musan » 27 Apr 2015, 03:32

Doggy-chow Sissy Humiliation

Cast: Skin Diamond
Genres: Brunette, Crossdressing, Dirty Feet, High Heel Worship, Humiliation, RubberDoll, Sissy, Smelly: Feet, Shoes, Socks, Strap-on , Tattooed

Mistress Skin humiliates and punishes her rubber sissy for not completing her chores quickly enough. Skin bitch slaps sissy and tells her to get on her knees to lick the bottoms of her heels clean, sissy needs to be broken of any pride and clean and serve her mistress at any price. Mistress Skin then opens a can of food then dips her heel in. Mistress Skin laughs as sissy pathetically licks the d0ggy-chow form her heels. Then Mistress Skin dips her strap-on dildo into the mystery meat and fucks her face with the gross food. Mistress Skin teaches her bitch to obey orders at any cost.

Duration: 13:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6465kbps
Audio: 300kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 712.7 MB

Download Doggy-chow Sissy Humiliation
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Ramming A Cock in Christian

Postby musan » 27 Apr 2015, 06:24

Ramming A Cock in Christian

Busty lady straponed boyfriend in the couch hot action cam show.

Image Image
Image Image

Download Ramming A Cock in Christian
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Saharra Huxly - Pegging Lance Hart

Postby musan » 27 Apr 2015, 09:31

Saharra Huxly - Pegging Lance Hart

Strict Mistress tied slave and hardcore straponed slave anal hot session.

Duration: 13:29
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 9744kbps
Audio: 62kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 970.6 MB

Download Saharra Huxly - Pegging Lance Hart
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Sara Jay - Ramming A Cock in Christian

Postby musan » 27 Apr 2015, 12:34

Sara Jay - Ramming A Cock in Christian

Cast: Sara Jay, Christian

Image Image
Image Image

Download Sara Jay - Ramming A Cock in Christian
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Whipped with a twist (25 Mar 2015)

Postby musan » 27 Apr 2015, 15:37

Whipped with a twist (25 Mar 2015)

Studio: MistressEzada
Cast: Mistress Ezada Sinn
Genres: femdom, whipping, domination, disci�line

I know this slave is not a masochist, but he told Me he is ready to be used in any way I please. So, obviously, I choose what I prefer the most: to whip him. And today I will introduce a little twist to the process: I want the slave to hold a small ball against the wall with his nose while I am whipping his back. If he drops it - I will turn him around and whip his cock and balls. Will it be hard for him to hold it? I don't know, but I'm sure the fact that it's this slave's first whipping with a snake whip will make it even more interesting.
Whether he manages to hold it or not, I am going to have fun whipping him anyway, and seeing how much I enjoy it he will have no choice but to beg Me to whip his some more, just to see Me pleased.

Duration: 17:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3895kbps
Audio: 122kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 504.7 MB

Download Whipped with a twist (25 Mar 2015)
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

PreviousNext

Return to FilesMonster