Exclusive Japanese, Asia Full Movies uncensored in HD

For files in the directory with links to file monster

Asian 126

Postby javuploader » 15 Jul 2015, 02:45

Sumire Matsu

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Sumire Matsu
Genres: Fetish, Kissing, Oral Sex, Deep throat, Rimming, Fingering, Anal Sex, Condom
Video language: Japanese

Asian with her boyfriend behaves very relaxed and openly shows his desire and pleasure in his caresses. The guy just ran his fingers through her hairy vaginku she immediately grabbed his cock and began jerking his pen in his underpants. She moaned and writhed as pleasure that the guy had mercy and gave her to suck his dick, and then fuck her hairy

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:33:52
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 3906kbps
Audio: 429kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 2.7 GB
Download Sumire Matsu
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Asian 127

Postby javuploader » 15 Jul 2015, 03:30

Kaori Manaka

Cast: Kaori Manaka
Genres: Fetish, Kissing, Oral Sex, Deep throat, Rimming, Fingering, Anal Sex, Condom

The girl comes to visit her friend, to talk and to discuss everything, she invites him to his gym. During the call, the guy skillfully diverted the asian and the girl exposed, quickly switched to bolt guy who is actively and quickly caresses his skillful mouth and quickly swallows his sperm stored

Duration: 1:32:26
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 375kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 2.8 GB
Download Kaori Manaka
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Asian 128

Postby javuploader » 15 Jul 2015, 04:20

Yuria Shima

Cast: Yuria Shima

Small and attractive asian puts her boyfriend on the bed and starts to fondle his mouth his dick, which is a nice up and sealed at the bottom. The girl was able to make the young man and felt his snag in his sweet and small vagina, from which got satisfaction

Duration: 1:37:02
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 3906kbps
Audio: 429kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 2.8 GB
Download Yuria Shima
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Asian 13

Postby javuploader » 15 Jul 2015, 05:50

Xxxjg - Hitomi Oki - Jgirl paradise (x144)

Studio: Xxxjg

"Welcome to the Soap" popular series to heal your daily fatigue and crotch. We greet you, me chan Hitomi Kitagawa's first appearance this time! Wonderful feeling. Start from Blow first. Shabu~tsu someone could be more specific about the place you feel. And nice to see a happy me, you gotta have me more lick. I become so trendy, I decided to wash the body with two people still too early to ejaculation. I wash me with the Breasts were covered with foam. I'll be standing nipples did make it easier feel in a bubble. Now I will also wash legs with pussy. Fucking gorgeous Ochinchin to stand as they come to Bing is slippery stimulation. Further stimulus beyond the slightest Ochinchin also use nipple. Kiss dense moved the location in the bathtub, using the tongue. I'll give back to her pupil cunnilingus. Once to the waist while squirting become jelly finger fuck, Hitomi-chan "The secret to the store manager and". Next is sliding over the entire body lotion play. Dick no one is likely to have slick pussy by momentum. I can not take it anymore and have rubbed each other ass sticking out! Hitomi-chan "and! Please put in the back." We will play the best healing fucking cum! Friction on slippery even locally in various Positions. Please come again!

Duration: 46:49
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 93kbps

Image Image

File size: 538.2 MB
Download Xxxjg - Hitomi Oki - Jgirl paradise (x144)
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Asian 130

Postby javuploader » 15 Jul 2015, 06:39

Ryoko Fujiwara

Cast: Ryoko Fujiwara

The scene of Asian sex, coarse filled with passion and bliss tiny little Japanese. Little Japanese Asian Woman brutally puts on the floor and stroking her little sisichki begins to thrust his cock deep into her womb. Asian writhing in pain tearing pleasure of gross invasion of a member of a small hole in it, but rather shuddering in the throes of orgasm

Duration: 1:45:43
Audio: 355kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 3.3 GB
Download Ryoko Fujiwara
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Asian 131

Postby javuploader » 15 Jul 2015, 07:29

Megumi Shino

Cast: Megumi Shino

For the young and passionate comes an Asian sexy and attractive man with whom she takes off his pants and begins to gently caress his mouth his powerful piston. Horny guy sits on the couch, and he climbs on top of a young Asian girl who slowly brings his head in his juicy ass and actively works

Duration: 1:39:17
Audio: 349kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 3.1 GB
Download Megumi Shino
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Asian 132

Postby javuploader » 15 Jul 2015, 08:13

Rie Kurosawa

Cast: Rie Kurosawa

For an Asian office came a visitor who wants to get a good rest and pleasure. She puts the guy on the massage table and starts to massage smoothly getting to the wonderful members, who slips his tongue and arms. The guy is excited and soon climbs on a beautiful Asian member of the men to meet the gentle hot vagina

Duration: 1:40:16
Audio: 352kbps

Image Image
Image Image

Download Rie Kurosawa
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Asian 133

Postby javuploader » 15 Jul 2015, 09:02

Nao Aijima

Cast: Nao Aijima

Thai girl ogrebaet very juicy from the pretty boy, as well as on the face can be seen all of her emotions, that it is simply impossible to hide. Painfully it was worthy of her sexual partner, which does not thrill tongue in vain, and the case proves its worth

Duration: 1:27:56

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 2.7 GB
Download Nao Aijima
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Asian 134

Postby javuploader » 15 Jul 2015, 09:46

Natsu Aoi

Cast: Natsu Aoi

From loneliness and dissatisfaction asian decided to drop in for a visit to his neighbor and take advantage of the moment to receive a portion of fun. Once the Asian in his bathing suit approached the neighbor, he immediately began to caress her body, getting your fingers inside her vagina tender. Excited and passionate Asian kneels before her boyfriend and she caresses his head, which then brings her to orgasm

Duration: 1:38:28
Audio: 354kbps

Image Image
Image Image

Download Natsu Aoi
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Asian 135

Postby javuploader » 15 Jul 2015, 10:34

Ai Wakana

Cast: Ai Wakana

Young asian bares his body and sits in a chair, pushes the legs, before the young man showing his pussy and arousing his appetite. The boy approached the friend begins his tongue and fingers glide over her pink clitoris and prepares for its members, who meet nice Asian vagina

Duration: 1:43:30
Audio: 352kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 3.2 GB
Download Ai Wakana
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Asian 136

Postby javuploader » 15 Jul 2015, 11:20

Mayu Uesugi

Cast: Mayu Uesugi

Horny Asian is on a couch and holding a small phallus, which she gets inside her little ass and begins to knead her this well. Soon, the girl approached the two boys, she excites this well and they start moves to double its rapid penetration into the sweet holes

Duration: 1:34:50
Audio: 354kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 3.0 GB
Download Mayu Uesugi
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Asian 137

Postby javuploader » 15 Jul 2015, 12:06

Sailor Anal In Stocks

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Asian, Thai, Blowjob, All sex, Anal sex

Aye aye, Sailor is back and locked in stocks getting sperm penetrated at both ends of her intestines. Her suction deep throat cleans off all yellow smears that might have accumulated on my cock after being up her bugger hole. There is no shyte up there, none at all. Merely semen. From countless foreigners who have all buggered her, or shoved their entire heads up her supple anus. Anyone who is not Asian can quite easily fuck Sailor's ass. If they do not have to queue up. Pretty much everyone has. The hotel where she plies her trade loves her, as their hotel is always full. Better than fucking room service. She will just get on all fours on a bed as the room maid finished making up the suite for a new customer. She will stay there doggy style with her ass up in the air as the new customer enters the room. She won't even look round to see their face, just as long a penis enters her. Just as long as the penis ejaculates more life giving sperm into her. Then she will clean it off with a vacuum gobble, smile and ask for more. If she don't get more, she will hold her hand out for money, quickly, so she can go off and find another cock. Ten guys a day is nothing for Sailor. And they should all come more than once. How many is that in a week? More than a hundred. Since she first dropped her little knickers, Sailor has pleasantly received several hundred thousand ejaculations, mostly up her ass hole. If you think that you have ever been with a girl that truly enjoyed sex, you have never even started with Sailor. Get your own cock up the rectum that has enjoyed in high definition, half the world.

Format: mp4
Duration: 47:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7588kbps
Audio: 153kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 2.6 GB
Download Sailor Anal In Stocks
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Asian 138

Postby javuploader » 15 Jul 2015, 12:57

Iori Tsukimoto

Cast: Iori Tsukimoto

Asking straight A little help with her homework difficult, juicy appearance aziatochka wants something to repay guy for help and learned that he had long suffered from abstinence, simply on the ground decided that the most natural way poser

Duration: 1:35:24

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 2.9 GB
Download Iori Tsukimoto
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Asian 139

Postby javuploader » 15 Jul 2015, 13:41

Sompit

Genres: Asian, Thai, Babyface, Skinny, Small Tits, Blowjob, All sex

Bright Lights, Big City - I know, during the day, it seems drab and ugly, but at night the city is beautiful. I love living among the bright lights. I am young and beautiful, and I can do everything. I look out over the city from a high balcony and I enjoy life. I am quite happy to have sex there on the balcony. I can do it anywhere. I do not mind if anyone sees, I quite like it really. I know I am a sexy young babe. I like my figure, I know I look good. I know I especially look good, when I am naked, when a guy is having sex with me. I can do whatever you want, where ever you want. I do not know why you want to have sex on the staircase, but why not. No one saw me there, because everyone takes the lift. You could have had sex with me in the lift. You took me to your apartment, locked me up and gave me a piece of plastic to play with. And I did play with the plastic, and I did enjoy it. With you watching. With the drapes closed. But really the best was being on the balcony. Watching the world, and the world watching me. Because I am small and glorious, and I shine in the middle of the night, high in definition on video.

Duration: 34:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9557kbps
Audio: 153kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 2.4 GB
Download Sompit
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Asian 14

Postby javuploader » 15 Jul 2015, 14:26

Hikari Kazami

Genres: Asian, All sex, Anal sex, Group sex, DP, Sex Toy, Blowjob, Handjob, Squirting, Creampie
Video language: English

Kurumi Nohara is a fresh young J-chick with a face and a big set of all natural knockers. She is barely 20 years old, ripe as a mellon and very ready to be a naughty girl.

Duration: 1:00:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 185kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 2.2 GB
Download Hikari Kazami
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information