Collection of BDSM video from all over the world, Hard fuck

For files in the directory with links to file monster

Fetish video 74

Postby javuploader » 30 Sep 2015, 19:13

Psyche Ward: Lesbian Cuckold Therapy

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Kink: Whipped Ass
Cast: Ashley Fires, Lorelei Lee, Shane Dos Santos, Aiden Starr

Sex addict Shane Dos Santos finds herself restrained and locked in chastity. As she struggles with the inability to touch herself, her girlfriend, Aiden Starr, and psychiatrist, Ashley Fires, watch her thrash herself into the walls of a padded cell; an intensity caused from her sexual frustration.

This tease and denial psyche ward drama plays out with brutal vibrator torment and finger banging through the small access hole in the chastity belt ending only in a brutal orgasm denial.

Aiden and Ashley take advantage of the horny patient, binding her to the exam table. Treatment includes ass worship, face sitting, pussy licking, breast , feet caning, flogging and nipple torture.

The story closes out with Shane bound to the bedpost while her girlfriend and doctor strap-on fuck in front of her. As they sixty-nine inches away from her face, Shane is left wet and hungry forbidden from the dirty lesbian sex.

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 2:01
Video: 640x360, VP6F
Audio: 125kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 17.4 MB
Download Psyche Ward: Lesbian Cuckold Therapy
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Fetish video 75

Postby javuploader » 30 Sep 2015, 20:01

Leilani Leeane

Studio: Sexuallybroken

As beautiful people go Leilani Leeane is at the top of the list. She also has more vowels in her name then most people so there you go, beautiful and vowely.
This was our meet and greet with Leilani, She was scared nervous and had no idea what to expect. Her reactions are priceless, her orgasms real and her suffering, genuine.
Almost all of the bondage is done on screen for Sexually Broken, we take Leilani from dressed, to totally bound and fucked up before your eyes. We bind her elbows together, make her undress, she struggles but does manage to get naked for us. Her reward is a hard cock to the back of the throat. The cock fucks her beautiful face into submission. We then tie her over a mini H frame, and bind her tits into sexy balls of flesh, her huge nipples sticking out just begging for abuse. We then rip orgasm after orgasm out of her helpless body. She can do nothing to stop her self from cumming, nothing at all. We end with a brutal crotch rope, there is nothing sexier then a beautiful girl suffering in slow pain, after several massive orgasms!
If your tired of a girl all ready just tied up when a scene starts then welcome. Sexually Broken is the next generation of the evolution of bondage sites and sex sites.

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5619kbps
Audio: 104kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 831.8 MB
Download Leilani Leeane
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Fetish video 76

Postby javuploader » 30 Sep 2015, 20:49

Analyzing Ashley

Cast: Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking

You've probably seen Ashley on our sites before. You've seen her take orgasms. You've seen her take pain.But does that necessarily mean you have any idea who Ashley Lane really is?

Duration: 1:00:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 111kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 1.2 GB
Download Analyzing Ashley
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Fetish video 77

Postby javuploader » 30 Sep 2015, 21:36

Insex - Bedding Piglet - 2003

Release Year: 2003
Studio: Insex
Cast: Piglet
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Domination, Fetish, Humiliation, Spanking, Rubber
Video language: English

After she has reluctantly accepted her fate, PD kindly offers a bowl of oatmeal. Grimacing and gagging, piglet sates her hunger with the cool mush.

Affixed to the bed spread-eagle, she can barely squirm due to the sharp wires that hold her down, digging into tender flesh. PD heightens her discomfort, using even more wire to shape her voluptuous tits and hug her clit. Enjoying her immobility, he flogs her cunt then soothes her squeezed, rosebud clit.

Wires are replaced with belts, continuing to keep piglet open and ready. A large wooden dildo fills her pussy while a vibrator is left conveniently placed. PD refines his artistic masterpiece, clamping and stretching its girl parts.

Standing with arms and legs spread, she presents herself for further abuse, flinching and bleating as the elephant trunk lashes against her smooth skin.

Next, piglet takes a seat on a metal chair, face encased in an inflatable latex hood, supple breasts squeezed tight in a metal press. A fuck-machine reams her mercilessly in this position while a vibrator occupies her clit.

Fettered to a pole, she grunts in protest while a cane strikes her unguarded feet, thighs, and breasts.

Format: real
Duration: 1:10:07
Video: 320x240, RV30
Audio: 43kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 114.4 MB
Download Insex - Bedding Piglet - 2003
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Fetish video 78

Postby javuploader » 30 Sep 2015, 22:22

Virginia righteously administer to the hapless young man a spanking

Genres: BDSM,Spanking

Tender young Angie cries and whimpers during the fully nude portion of her spanking, which leaves her rosy red and in tears. Then suddenly, a knock comes on the door! The women from the hotel room next door are offended and complain about the noise! Todd finds that he's disturbed the wrong two women in the dramatic conclusion of Sore Losers. Chelsea drags Todd into her suite, where she and Virginia righteously administer to the hapless young man a spanking to rival the one they have just heard him give his girlfriend! After his over the knee punishment, the dominas compel Todd to straddle a bench and present his bare bottom for the hairbrush, paddle, strap, cane, flogger and birch.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 47:32
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 436.8 MB
Download Virginia righteously administer to the hapless young man a spanking
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Fetish video 79

Postby javuploader » 30 Sep 2015, 23:11

The Extended Feed Of Miss Dupree # 3 (29 Aug 2015) Real Time Bondage

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Real Time Bondage
Cast: Abigail Dupree
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Bondage, Spanking, Hardcore, Extreme

We've done water torture before. It's one of the oldest and most infamous forms of causing pain and breaking a subject. Our subject is Abigail Dupree. Young, sexy, and submissive, Abigail came her of her own free will and begged us to do our worst to her. She's felt canes, whips, electricity and so many other implements of agony that she never imagined that she would be broken by something as simple as the steady drip of ordinary water. What starts as whimpering and quiet resolve eventually turns into sobs and begging for mercy. She can't cum. She can't think. She can't escape. Everything about this experience is terrible for her, and she has so much more left to suffer through. A live feed is never so simple as to let a girl go after only one treatment. And Abigail's feed is a special one, so we have so much more in store for her.

Duration: 1:05:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7288kbps
Audio: 120kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 3.5 GB
Download The Extended Feed Of Miss Dupree # 3 (29 Aug 2015) Real Time Bondage
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Fetish video 8

Postby javuploader » 01 Oct 2015, 00:00

Wooden - Tanita

Studio: QueenSnake

Tanita's balancing skills are far from perfect. In fact she hardly has any. So the wooden is not her best friend. Nor the crocodile clamps and those unstable candle sticks that are supposed to 'help' her balancing. Poor Tanita doesn't have many friends today.

Duration: 1:55
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1456kbps
Audio: 125kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 22.3 MB
Download Wooden - Tanita
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Fetish video 80

Postby javuploader » 01 Oct 2015, 00:47

Blondie in Bondage

Cast: Delirious Hunter
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

We'd call this suspension hanging Delirious Hunter out to dry, but between the bondage and the corporal punishment she's dripping wet, even before the vibrators. The candle flame licking her ass and pussy is a huge turn on, too.

Flat on her back isn't a strenuous position but it has its own values. It lets Jack pull her nipples up with a pair of clamps and a pussy clamp is firmly in place. Flat on her stomach means we have the opportunity to work the other side of her. Her ass is perfect for caning while she's in a beautiful hogtie.

Duration: 54:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 110kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 1.1 GB
Download Blondie in Bondage
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Fetish video 81

Postby javuploader » 01 Oct 2015, 01:42

Brunette Captive Torment

Mina and Giggles walked into the wrong adult shot "Secret Desires" looking for some bondage toys, the clerk Pyro captures them and gives them a firsthand demonstration if they like it or not. This deviant proprietor shoves them into the back storeroom and ties the girls to the shelves and has his way with them, massive flogging, lots of knife play and just being plain mean is Pyros way. The girls will think twice before entering another adult store if they make it out of this one in one piece.

Duration: 53:31
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1533kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 651.7 MB
Download Brunette Captive Torment
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Fetish video 83

Postby javuploader » 01 Oct 2015, 03:11

Insex - Garden Gnomes - Tyler

Cast: Tyler
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Domination, Fetish, Humiliation, Spanking, Rubber

The sky is pitch black when I shoot up in bed. My body is covered in sweat but I am shivering and cold. The nightmare was so vivid, almost real. It comes back to me in flashes. Like in a storm, how the lightening reveals everything for a brief moment. And then all is dark again.

I see a house in a small town I don't recognize. A man in black grinning evilly as he throws me to the floor, tapes me up, and yanks my underwear off. My friend tyler is in the bathtub moaning and convulsing with mouth taped and shirt over her head. There is nothing I can do to help her. I can't even help myself.

I see myself alone, belted down to a card table, trembling in fear. He stands above. Smoking. Watching. Deciding what to do now, what the next torture will be. The heat of his cigarette warms me when he nears. My skin is hungry to feel its burn. He touches it down to my breasts. Softly at first, then harder, so that red dotted rings appear around my nipples. Then he drags it slowly down across my stomach and presses it firmly into my clit. I moan and scream in ecstasy.

I am staked out with arms and legs spread wide and back arched over a thick, round log. Eyes closed, body motionless and drenched with oil. Exhausted and unable to struggle, I am nothing but a lifeless, slimy mass of flesh, an ornament for his lawn.

Then there's a cabin surrounded by woods and that same man with that same grin. He strips us down and leads us into the wilderness like two dogs on a single leather leash. Our legs are held open with branches and he looks back to smirk at our silly waddling walk. The hard, splintery dildo shoved deep into my pussy pokes and prods with each step, searching for a tender spot. He tethers us to a tree and leaves us there, naked, vulnerable, and restrained. Only able to communicate with desperate eyes and muffled groans. Simultaneously, we strain to free ourselves.

Duration: 58:02
Video: 320x240, RV40

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 104.8 MB
Download Insex - Garden Gnomes - Tyler
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Fetish video 83

Postby javuploader » 01 Oct 2015, 03:12

The sky is pitch black when I shoot up in bed. My body is covered in sweat but I am shivering and cold. The nightmare was so vivid, almost real. It comes back to me in flashes. Like in a storm, how the lightening reveals everything for a brief moment. And then all is dark again.

I see a house in a small town I don't recognize. A man in black grinning evilly as he throws me to the floor, tapes me up, and yanks my underwear off. My friend tyler is in the bathtub moaning and convulsing with mouth taped and shirt over her head. There is nothing I can do to help her. I can't even help myself.

I see myself alone, belted down to a card table, trembling in fear. He stands above. Smoking. Watching. Deciding what to do now, what the next torture will be. The heat of his cigarette warms me when he nears. My skin is hungry to feel its burn. He touches it down to my breasts. Softly at first, then harder, so that red dotted rings appear around my nipples. Then he drags it slowly down across my stomach and presses it firmly into my clit. I moan and scream in ecstasy.

I am staked out with arms and legs spread wide and back arched over a thick, round log. Eyes closed, body motionless and drenched with oil. Exhausted and unable to struggle, I am nothing but a lifeless, slimy mass of flesh, an ornament for his lawn.

Then there's a cabin surrounded by woods and that same man with that same grin. He strips us down and leads us into the wilderness like two dogs on a single leather leash. Our legs are held open with branches and he looks back to smirk at our silly waddling walk. The hard, splintery dildo shoved deep into my pussy pokes and prods with each step, searching for a tender spot. He tethers us to a tree and leaves us there, naked, vulnerable, and restrained. Only able to communicate with desperate eyes and muffled groans. Simultaneously, we strain to free ourselves.

Image Image
Image Image

javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Fetish video 83

Postby javuploader » 01 Oct 2015, 03:13

Image Image
Image Image

javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Fetish video 84

Postby javuploader » 01 Oct 2015, 03:59

Pushing Daisy

Cast: Daisy Ducati
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking

Daisy Ducati is the type of girl who likes to be pushed, not shoved. She likes to be seduced into dark alley ways, not garishly mowed over.Daisy Ducati is a fierce female being. You must respect her.There are many ways one can show their respect for such a woman. I choose to push her. Challenge her.I ask Daisy to chase after the things I deem important. I instruct her what to do. This challenges Daisy, as she doesn't like to be told what to do. Ultimately, though, Daisy submits.She submits to the opportunity to express herself - even if that looks much different that she had intended it to.Daisy is used to being a controlled, confidant young woman, who is "milking her youth like a swollen prostate." But, here, we find Daisy uncontrolled. Here, she finds new corners in her familiar psyche. We witness Daisy battle a sense of panic, of discomfort and of pain.With a girl like Daisy, be prepared to push her or what the hell is the point?

Duration: 59:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2679kbps
Audio: 107kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 1.2 GB
Download Pushing Daisy
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Fetish video 85

Postby javuploader » 01 Oct 2015, 04:45

Chanel preston dommes on whipped ass for the first time!

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Kink: Whipped Ass
Cast: Charisma Cappelli, Chanel Preston

Charisma Cappelli confesses her secret lesbian desire, begging Maitresse Madeline for one chance to serve the leggy, gorgeous and sensual Chanel Preston. Chanel's amazing ass, perfect tits and juicy pussy her every thought. Madeline graciously arranges the elicit encounter knowing full well Charisma has no idea what she's asking for.

Bound spread eagle to the bed, beautiful eyes hiding behind a thick leather blindfold, Chanel's presence makes Charisma's pussy wet while she writhes in anticipation. Throughout the course of the evening Charisma is bound, flogged, teased and finger fucked. She endures humiliation, hot wax, and clothespins all for the glory of licking Chanel's hot wet pussy, a strap on ass fucking, and the opportunity to please the woman of her dreams.

In her debut lezdomme performance on Whipped Ass, Chanel Preston will delight you with her charming humiliation tactics, demanding presence, and drop beauty. Hot lesbian sex. Check it out!

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 18.2 MB
Download Chanel preston dommes on whipped ass for the first time!
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Fetish video 86

Postby javuploader » 01 Oct 2015, 05:34

Miss Winthrop returns and catches her best student spanking her worst one

Genres: BDSM,Spanking

Mina a sound spanking on Mina's short, brown uniform skirt. Anna is wearing a similar skirt and it too receives a vigorous dusting, as soon as Miss Winthrop returns and catches her best student spanking her worst one! Miss Winthrop is so shocked at Anna's behavior that she has no choice but to spank her. The sarcastic young brunette is instantly put across Miss Winthrop's solid lap and disciplined in the traditional manner, with her teacher's bare hand, first on her skirt and then on her figured lilac panties. In due course the panties are pulled down and Anna's luminous white bottom is reddened by her determined instructress.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:00:44
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 559.4 MB
Download Miss Winthrop returns and catches her best student spanking her worst one
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

PreviousNext

Return to FilesMonster