For files in the directory with links to file monster

Fetish video 247

Postby javuploader » 20 Sep 2015, 15:38

BDSM know-how

Year: 2015
Genre: BDSM, Device, Domination, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
Duration: 50 min
Actresses: Cool girls
Description: Denali Winter thinks that she is so damn cute. She has the stylish haircut and the cool tattoos. Claire Adams does not care. Why should she? Denali can think the world of herself but in the eyes of Claire she will never be anything more than trash. And all Claire cares about is making sure that Denali knows it.
Video: Windows Media Video File 1280x720 1500 Kbps
Audio: Cooker 44.1 KHz 2 channels(Stereo) 1628 Kbps

File size: 556.5 MB
Download BDSM know-how
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Fetish video 248

Postby javuploader » 20 Sep 2015, 16:20

The Perfect Hucow!

Studio: Hucows

Ladies and Gentlemen, we found her! The perfect HuCow is here! When we saw Katie walking down the street, we knew we just had to lure her into our waiting room. She has got the hugest udders youve ever seen!! We have decided to add her to the stables, she will require very regular milking to get her flow going, but it will be worth it! She will be subjected to daily milkings until we get some results! Katie wont like it, but it has to be done!! Join now to see this incredible new girl hooked to a real goat milker, locked in metal bondage! You have never seen anything like this!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 9:14
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 356.0 MB
Download The Perfect Hucow!
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Fetish video 249

Postby javuploader » 20 Sep 2015, 17:12

velicity von

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Humilation
Video language: English

Sexy milf salve velicity von extrema lhumiltion in clinic room video.

Duration: 1:04:16
Video: 1248x700, Windows Media Video 9, 2441kbps
Audio: 125kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 1.2 GB
Download velicity von
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Fetish video 25

Postby javuploader » 20 Sep 2015, 17:58

binx bo

Release Year: 2012
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage

kinky lesbians extremal bondage games action. watch and enjoy!!!

Duration: 37:32
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 9kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 408.3 MB
Download binx bo
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Fetish video 250

Postby javuploader » 20 Sep 2015, 18:44

Cory - I Want To Believe

Studio: Hucows

Big boobed Cory was lured into the HuCows waiting room, and I was spying on her from a distance. What a great pair of udders! I just had to wait until she would be so I could feel those incredible breasts and drag her to the milking frame! Cory actually wasnt very scared. She even smiled a few times, out of uncertainty, but watching the video, you get the feeling that she likes being milked! She looks awesome, udders hanging down, goat milking machine pumping away, with her tattoo that says it all: I want to believe. Im keeping her.

Duration: 8:55
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 345.0 MB
Download Cory - I Want To Believe
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Fetish video 251

Postby javuploader » 20 Sep 2015, 19:34

Blonde Spy Interrogated by Kink Bitches!

Studio: Kink: Whipped Ass
Cast: Francesca Le , Bobbi Starr, Nicki Hunter, Chastity Lynn

Chastity Lynn is a prospective new hire to Kink, and like all potential new hires she's given the nickel tour of the Armory's facilities by Bobbi Starr. However, unknown to Bobbi or the other employees, Chastity's been sent by a rival website to steal as much data as she can from the company's servers.

Bobbi catches the little spy red-handed while she's attempting to download the information. Trying to take what's not hers from a facility outfitted with whips, chains and other tools of masochism isn't a great idea. But Bobbi takes Chastity to Kink's head of security, Nicki Hunter, who gets all Jack Bauer on her petite lily white ass.

With floggers and nipple clamps Nicki fucks the information out of Chastity. But just to make the information good, Chastity is secured in a standing and brutally fucked in her ass with a strap-on. Bobbi checks in on Nicki, and gets in on the interrogation by gagging Chastity with her own strap-on for the inconvenience.

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 2:01
Video: 640x360, VP6F

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 16.3 MB
Download Blonde Spy Interrogated by Kink Bitches!
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Fetish video 252

Postby javuploader » 20 Sep 2015, 20:19

HT - Expanding Experiences - Penny Pax and Elise Graves - May 22, 2013 - HD

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Penny Pax, Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination

Penny Pax is just the kind of girl that Elise prefers.. She doesn't have a lot of experience with bondage or submission but she knows she likes it. That means she is ready and willing to take risks and try new things and Elise is just as ready and willing to show her.

A thin rod may not look like much to Penny, but when it is coming down on her ass, thighs and tits at full strength, suddenly she forgets how small and unassuming it is. The same goes for the old rubber hose.

She learns everything is dangerous in Elise's hands. And Penny's pussy is going to take a hell of a pounding. It is going to get flogged, vibrated and penetrated.

She is going to eat Elise's cunt and lap up her juices. It is a day of new things for Penny, and she loves it.

Format: mp4
Duration: 56:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7322kbps
Audio: 107kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 3.1 GB
Download HT - Expanding Experiences - Penny Pax and Elise Graves - May 22, 2013 - HD
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Fetish video 253

Postby javuploader » 20 Sep 2015, 21:06

A young slave girl ready for sex

Duration: 30 min
Description: What starts as a pleasant drive through the country is going to end as anything but. Juliette Black is young but she is not so stupid that she cannot see where this is going. PD has been undressing her with his eyes since she got into his van. When they get back to the barn it will not be so metaphorical. He is going to bind her so tightly that she will be gasping for air. He is going to strip her bare and take her apart piece by piece. He is going to kiss and torment her body until she yields herself to him.

File size: 335.2 MB
Download A young slave girl ready for sex
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Fetish video 254

Postby javuploader » 20 Sep 2015, 21:54

Submission

Cast: Britney, CJ, Frank Gun, Leo Galvez, Mandy Bright, Mick Blue, Nick Lang, Samy Omidee, Yoha
Genres: Bondage, Domination, Erotic/Lasziv Rubber/Leather/Latex

Greg Centauro with one of his rare, sadly also one of his last and always super hot fetish films. Submission with male superstar Mick Blue, Mandy Bright, Yoha, Greg Centauro and many more is theee fetish highlight in march! Over 200 minutes!

Total size: 3.7 GB in 5 files.

Download Submission
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Fetish video 255

Postby javuploader » 20 Sep 2015, 22:44

BDSM scary surprise

Duration: 35 min
Description: Hailey Young cannot even see what is coming. She hears the steps around her but she has no who they belong to. Her masked assailant enthusiastically kisses her body. A body that was supposed to be reserved for PD. She made no serious effort to stop him. She wanted to be fondled and fucked so badly that she did not care who it was groping her pussy. Since she is such an indiscriminate slut she will not mind it when PD decides to give her even more.

File size: 385.2 MB
Download BDSM scary surprise
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Fetish video 256

Postby javuploader » 20 Sep 2015, 23:32

House Of Gord 3

Studio: HouseOfGord
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Fetish

These are heavy bondage mixed with penetration, pet play, confinement, caging, human furniture, and suspension. PVC, latex and rubber are often used too. This serves to reinforce the girls' helplessness by adding another layer of restraint.

Image Image
Image Image

Total size: 7.8 GB in 45 files.

Download House Of Gord 3
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Fetish video 257

Postby javuploader » 21 Sep 2015, 00:23

Summer Cummings - Talked into tying up his big titted sis in law (2015)

Release Year: 2015
Studio: GNDBondage
Cast: Summer Cummings
Genres: BDSM

Summer has always had the hots for her sis's husband and has been trying to find a way to be all alone with him. Tonight she gets him to walk her to her hotel room because she tells him, that some man has been stalking her and she does not feel safe. When she gets him into the room, she tells him just how thankful that she is. She tells him that if it wasn't for him, that she would probably be tied up and gagged by the stalker and getting naughty things done to her. When he tells her that he has to leave, Summer begs him to stay longer. She points out that her sis is probably sleeping and will not miss him. Then as Summer lifts her skirt to give her bro in law a nice view of her panties, she tells him that although being tied up and gagged by some creepy stalker wouldn't be her idea of fun, being tied up by her bro in law would be a dream come true. When she tells him where to find some rope, the bro in law id reluctant. But he has always had the desire to get a better look at his sis in law's great big tits, he decides to give her what she wants. Using rope, he ties Summer up very tight. But as Summer squirms on the chair, she quickly lets him know that he is not finished. She reminds him that he needs to shut her up. So using a pair of panties, he stuffs her mouth and tapes it shut to gag her. Now Summer is extremely turned on. But if she thought this plan to get her bro in law have his way with her was going to work, she was in for a big disappointment. Because he has no plans to cheat on his wife with her sis. But he is going to teach her a humiliating lesson before he leaves. First her pulls her blouse and bra down. Then after making her lie down on the floor, he pulls her panties down too. Finally he calls his wife and lets her know that he is on his way to their hotel room. Summer is furious when she is left alone grunting through the gag as she struggles bound and gagged. She knows it is going to be very embarrassing when she is found this way, with her big tits bouncing about and her panties down.

Duration: 18:10
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2950kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 410.3 MB
Download Summer Cummings - Talked into tying up his big titted sis in law (2015)
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Fetish video 257

Postby javuploader » 21 Sep 2015, 00:24

Summer Cummings - Talked into tying up his big titted sis in law (2015)

Release Year: 2015
Studio: GNDBondage
Cast: Summer Cummings
Genres: BDSM

Summer has always had the hots for her sis's husband and has been trying to find a way to be all alone with him. Tonight she gets him to walk her to her hotel room because she tells him, that some man has been stalking her and she does not feel safe. When she gets him into the room, she tells him just how thankful that she is. She tells him that if it wasn't for him, that she would probably be tied up and gagged by the stalker and getting naughty things done to her. When he tells her that he has to leave, Summer begs him to stay longer. She points out that her sis is probably sleeping and will not miss him. Then as Summer lifts her skirt to give her bro in law a nice view of her panties, she tells him that although being tied up and gagged by some creepy stalker wouldn't be her idea of fun, being tied up by her bro in law would be a dream come true. When she tells him where to find some rope, the bro in law id reluctant. But he has always had the desire to get a better look at his sis in law's great big tits, he decides to give her what she wants. Using rope, he ties Summer up very tight. But as Summer squirms on the chair, she quickly lets him know that he is not finished. She reminds him that he needs to shut her up. So using a pair of panties, he stuffs her mouth and tapes it shut to gag her. Now Summer is extremely turned on. But if she thought this plan to get her bro in law have his way with her was going to work, she was in for a big disappointment. Because he has no plans to cheat on his wife with her sis. But he is going to teach her a humiliating lesson before he leaves. First her pulls her blouse and bra down. Then after making her lie down on the floor, he pulls her panties down too. Finally he calls his wife and lets her know that he is on his way to their hotel room. Summer is furious when she is left alone grunting through the gag as she struggles bound and gagged. She knows it is going to be very embarrassing when she is found this way, with her big tits bouncing about and her panties down.

Duration: 18:10
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2950kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 410.3 MB
Download Summer Cummings - Talked into tying up his big titted sis in law (2015)
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Fetish video 258

Postby javuploader » 21 Sep 2015, 01:12

Next, he took me out and stuck me into a hood, and I had a panic attack

Genres: Bondage,submission

Next, he took me out and stuck me into a hood, and I had a panic attack. I felt like I couldn't breathe and was suffocating, and didn't think I could handle it. After a bit of coaxing, I finally relented and agreed to try it again. The second time wasn't as bad, but I still felt like I was going to suffocate, and I was scared. He finally let me out of the hood after what felt like an eternity, and stuck me into a metal frame cage. Then he hoisted me into the air. Okay, so here, another thing; I am scared to of heights. especially in a little cage, and despite my misgivings, I was stuck in the cage, so I screamed as he pulled me higher and higher into the air, until I was almost at the top of the barn. He left me there screaming.

Format: real
Duration: 36:43
Video: 640x480, RV40
Audio: 94kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 118.9 MB
Download Next, he took me out and stuck me into a hood, and I had a panic attack
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Fetish video 258

Postby javuploader » 21 Sep 2015, 01:13

Next, he took me out and stuck me into a hood, and I had a panic attack

Genres: Bondage,submission

Next, he took me out and stuck me into a hood, and I had a panic attack. I felt like I couldn't breathe and was suffocating, and didn't think I could handle it. After a bit of coaxing, I finally relented and agreed to try it again. The second time wasn't as bad, but I still felt like I was going to suffocate, and I was scared. He finally let me out of the hood after what felt like an eternity, and stuck me into a metal frame cage. Then he hoisted me into the air. Okay, so here, another thing; I am scared to of heights. especially in a little cage, and despite my misgivings, I was stuck in the cage, so I screamed as he pulled me higher and higher into the air, until I was almost at the top of the barn. He left me there screaming.

Format: real
Duration: 36:43
Video: 640x480, RV40
Audio: 94kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 118.9 MB
Download Next, he took me out and stuck me into a hood, and I had a panic attack
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

PreviousNext

Return to FilesMonster