Collection of BDSM video from all over the world, Hard fuck

For files in the directory with links to file monster

BDSM video (467)

Postby javuploader » 20 Feb 2015, 12:13

A girl in bondage hanging by her ankles with a taped up face and exposed ass and breasts

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking, Toys
Video language: English

I love Hazel's suffering.
Hazel gets it. She agrees that bondage is hilarious. Suffering is soothing. Pain is pleasure.
When Hazel reaches the "oh shit" zone, she transitions from squeals to knowing laughter. It's then that she realizes her situation is fucked up. She gets the humor. The pure ridiculousness of this picture becomes clear to her: A girl in bondage hanging by her ankles with a taped up face and exposed ass and breasts. She is fucked. And she knows it. And she loves it.
I like those who see the comedy. Life is hilarious. And there is no reason to not indulge in it further. Hazel knows this and lives by this. She laughs when she's hurt. She cries when she orgasms. She gets it.
I choose Hazel first, because I love the way she suffers. Its not a particular action she makes, or the many sounds she sings. It's her ability to see her tied-up self clearly.
Whether she yelps or growls, Hazel means what she says when she's suffering. When in bondage, Hazel can see her situation for what it is - untainted by any filter. With this clarity, she is confidant she can handle anything that comes her way. Most people can't see that, but she can. I love Hazel's suffering. I love the ways in which she suffers. All her ways. She gets it.
I choose her first.

Format: mp4
Duration: 43:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6748kbps
Audio: 126kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 2.2 GB
Download A girl in bondage hanging by her ankles with a taped up face and exposed ass and breasts
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

BDSM video (468)

Postby javuploader » 20 Feb 2015, 12:44

Katrina And The Pros

Studio: BandD Pleasures

Kym Wilde and Jay Dee have a new playmate, Katrina and theyre showing her the ropes. Kym and Katrina submit to Jay Dee for a little bondage fun as he spanks and flogs them as they are bound and gagged. And at the climax the girls are suspended by their ankles and flogged some more. Katrina enjoyed it so much she will be back for more.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 55:22
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 837.8 MB
Download Katrina And The Pros
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

BDSM video (469)

Postby javuploader » 20 Feb 2015, 13:15

IR Feb 6, 2015 - Delirious Hunter

Release Year: 2015
Genres: BDSM, Metal Bondage, Pussy Fondling, Rope Bondage, Shackles, Stockings, Stocks

Leaving a girl alone in the middle of a room hardly seems like torture, but for Delirious Hunter it is as bad as anything we could come up with to do to her. For one it gives her time to think about what is coming, leaving her both terrified and more than a little wet. Second, Delirious is a girl who loves attention, torment and bondage. Leaving her alone for a second reminds her who is in charge here.

Delirous is great. She's hot, willing, ready. But she could be better. For instance, her outfit is sexy as hell, but it gets so much better when O.T. starts tearing it off. Her body is amazing, but it looks so much nicer when it has a few bruises for the rough corporal punishment. Her attitude is fine, but when she is pushed into subspace she goes from a woman who wants to feel the hard bondage and discipline, to a plaything that Needs to feel it.

Duration: 41:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7288kbps
Audio: 110kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 2.2 GB
Download IR Feb 6, 2015 - Delirious Hunter
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

BDSM video (47)

Postby javuploader » 20 Feb 2015, 13:46

Slavegirl Sasha's Orgasm Overload! (2014)

Fellow slavegirl Jasmine is ordered by Master to push Sasha to the limits and beyond...and she does not let him down!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:27
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3981kbps
Audio: 62kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 547.8 MB
Download Slavegirl Sasha's Orgasm Overload! (2014)
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

BDSM video (470)

Postby javuploader » 20 Feb 2015, 14:18

Blabber Mouth # 2 (7 Feb 2015) Real Time Bondage

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Real Time Bondage
Cast: Bonnie Day, Nikki Darling
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Piercing, Bondage, Spanking, Hardcore

Real Time Bondage Live Feeds are awesome. We have all hands on deck, ready to deal out the sadistic punishments that our members have suggested. Many hands makes light work. It means we all get to take turns having fun with the girls, like the two lovelies we have today, Bonnie Day and Nikki Darling. She is screaming like she doesn't enjoy it, but that's not the sound we want to hear today. We're going to find the kind of pain that turns her on so we can hear her moan like the true masochist she is. A dull cane gives us a sharp scream, so we'll see if the sting of the whip will get us a few of the soft moans we're looking for. Maybe screaming is just how Bonnie expresses her sexual pleasure, though. It certainly seems that way when we press the Hitachi to her clit. She comes alive like there is a live wire hooked to her pussy (that will come later), and starts spitting and cursing at our crew. Here we are trying to give her the most intense orgasms she has ever had and she is so ungrateful. We'll have to get her back for that.

Duration: 49:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 1.0 GB
Download Blabber Mouth # 2 (7 Feb 2015) Real Time Bondage
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

BDSM video (471)

Postby javuploader » 20 Feb 2015, 14:48

Laura Lee and Jenaveve Jolie

Release Year: 2008
Cast: Laura Lee, Jenaveve Jolie
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Disci?line, Fetish

Of course it was the most frightening experience of my life! I decided to begin moving into the old house before my boyfriend got there -- what a mistake! They later told me that some crazy old ex-cop was hiding in the attic because he was searching for loot that gangsters had supposedly hidden when it was their hideout back in the 1930s! When I showed up, he was terrified that I might somehow find the money before he did! All I'm sure of is that I was kicking back in my sweats after several hours of getting rid of some of the junk that had piled up in the house when he grabbed me!
For a split second, I thought it was my boyfriend playing a bad joke! But I immediately recognized that it was a stranger and sick fear jolted my brain as the grunting brute wrappped my hands, feet, chest and mouth with duct tape! As I lay helpless on a wicker couch, he ranted at me and I clung to the hope that the blurred reality around me was actually a bad dream! Of course, it was all too real, but the rest of the day was truly a nightmare for me!
First he made me undress and used rope to bind me to a stool while my mouth was still taped! I wore nothing but panties, yet I knew that my uncontrollable shivering had more to do with terror than temperature! Apparently the psycho had once rescued a bound and stripped kidnap victim when he was a reputable member of the police, so I was told that, in his derangement, he may have tried to re-enact that triumph while carrying on his search for the gangster's stash. All I knew at the time was that I was tightly bound and gagged and totally defenseless against a madman!

Duration: 1:18:35
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1443kbps
Audio: 106kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 893.9 MB
Download Laura Lee and Jenaveve Jolie
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

BDSM video (472)

Postby javuploader » 20 Feb 2015, 15:19

Tied for hot Babe on the Bed

Release Year: 2014

Sexy naked girl in black thong plus big man. Her body in tattoos. Her tied up with ropes on the bed - hands, legs, tits and belly. Medium Bondage.

Duration: 9:18
Video: 854x480, MP4V, 1408kbps
Audio: 144kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 916.7 MB
Download Tied for hot Babe on the Bed
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

BDSM video (473)

Postby javuploader » 20 Feb 2015, 15:49

Hazel Hypnotic - Cuntwalk

It only takes a few seconds before the members comment on her naughty librarian look. She is prim and proper while PD makes her walk in some extremely high heels. Even as they begin to disrobe her and show off some of the sexy secrets beneath her clothes she keeps expertly strutting her stuff.
The challenge continues to get more intense, though. She may be able to keep her balance when she has complete freedom of motion, but how about when her hands are tied in a prayer position behind her back? Or when nipple clamps punish her for imperfect posture?

Duration: 42:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7290kbps
Audio: 122kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 2.3 GB
Download Hazel Hypnotic - Cuntwalk
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

BDSM video (474)

Postby javuploader » 20 Feb 2015, 16:19

Emma Haize likes to feel powerless

Year: 2014
Genre: Extreme BDSM, Device Bondage, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
Duration: 48 min
Actresses: Cool girls
Description: Emma Haize likes to feel powerless. So Dr. Mercies made her into an anal foolgirl so that she could become the utterly powerless victim of an anal objectification session.
Video: mp4 1920x1080 AVC (AVC), 8 658 Kbps, 24.000 fps
Audio: AAC (AAC LC), 128 Kbps, 48.0 KHzImage

File size: 2.7 GB
Download Emma Haize likes to feel powerless
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

BDSM video (475)

Postby javuploader » 20 Feb 2015, 16:50

Crimson Mansion 3 - Marias Punishment

Release Year: 2003
Studio: GwenMedia
Cast: Victoria ,Jean Bardot
Genres: Fetish Bondage Femdom Rubber/Latex

Maria continues to disappoint Mistress Brianna and is confined to her ball cage when the Mistress enters the room. Maria is then subjected to a series of new training procedures, including Exotic Confinements, Spankings, Floggings, Ballet Boots, Corsets, Latex Hoodsand more! Once satisfied with the training, Mistress Brianna binds Maria in Heavy Latex and then straps her to the Bondage Table, so that she may have the chance to contemplate what she has learned.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:01:15
Video: 704x480, DivX 5, 1140kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 569.5 MB
Download Crimson Mansion 3 - Marias Punishment
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

BDSM video (476)

Postby javuploader » 20 Feb 2015, 17:23

Theres Something About Lydia

Maybe it's the frilly black lace panties she's wearing under her flirty miniskirt -- almost as is she was hoping to show them off to someone? Maybe it's just those killer legs and pert breasts of hers...that just beg to be treated harshly? When he orders her to strip off her skirt, she does...even though her wrists are still tied in back. (Is this ususual little kidnap victim actually into this degradation?)

Duration: 1:13:01
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1453kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 851.5 MB
Download Theres Something About Lydia
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

BDSM video (477)

Postby javuploader » 20 Feb 2015, 17:54

Anna has a whole collection of kinky, sexual fetishes that she needs help fulfilling

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking

Rain DeGrey is not some rookie either. She's a professional when it comes to making hot women scream and cream. She has Anna figured out from the second she lays eyes on her. Anna has a whole collection of kinky, sexual fetishes that she needs help fulfilling. The nipple piercings she has send the clear message that she likes having her tits played with. The one on her clit says that she wants to be fucked. Pain and suffering are the perfect foreplay. When the time comes Rain just ties her down, bends her over, and she is so wet that the huge strap-on slides right in. Rain fucks Anna so hard that if she weren't tied into position she would collapse from sexual exhaustion.

Duration: 55:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 1.1 GB
Download Anna has a whole collection of kinky, sexual fetishes that she needs help fulfilling
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

BDSM video (478)

Postby javuploader » 20 Feb 2015, 18:25

Elite Club 11Th Case

Studio: Elitepain

A plumper blondie is cheated on by her husband. She asks the EliteClub to help save her marriage. The EliteClub will hunt down the seductress if the wife shows her commitment towards the Club. The wife passes the painful tests (caning, tit cropping, thighs cropping, pussy whipping and a lot of humiliation) so then its the seductresss turn: She is tortured even more brutally: caning, candle drops and whipping on the anus, full body single-tail whipping, frontal single-tail whipping and a brutal pussy whipping). She definitely wont prey on other womens husbands.

Duration: 50:33
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1217kbps
Audio: 218kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 536.2 MB
Download Elite Club 11Th Case
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

BDSM video (479)

Postby javuploader » 20 Feb 2015, 18:56

Rick Savage - Bound Asian Beauty 3 Melody

Rick Savage tortures sex asian with big tits. Undresses her, binds her, touching her breasts, puts a gag in his mouth, tormented pussy, spanking, clothespins uses for boobs and pussy, throws a cold on the balcony. Excellent video for fans of bondage.

Duration: 49:15
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1546kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 605.1 MB
Download Rick Savage - Bound Asian Beauty 3 Melody
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

BDSM video (48)

Postby javuploader » 20 Feb 2015, 19:26

BDSM queens in action

Year: 2014
Genre: Extreme BDSM, Bondage, Toys, Fisting
Starring: A Lot of cool babys
Time: 40 min.
Description: Adriana Russo and Lee Lexxus are a lesbian couple who find their sole satisfaction in BDSM. Lee is the one who likes to dominate, and she also loves the expression of fear and pain in that hot Adriana's eyes. Check out all the torturing, spanking, licking, and to suck dildos. Click here for the images and the video!

Video:FullHD. AVC, 1920x1080 , 5857kbps, 25.000fps
Audio : WMA2, 150kbps, 44.1 KHz, 2 channels

File size: 1.7 GB
Download BDSM queens in action
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

PreviousNext

Return to FilesMonster