For files in the directory with links to file monster

Fetish video 138

Postby javuploader » 01 Sep 2015, 18:04

HT - Giggles McGee - Vivi Marie - March 5, 2014 - HD

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Vivi Marie
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Domination, Fetish, Spanking, Humiliation
Video language: English

Welcome Vivi Marie. We strive to bring this kind of fresh face to our pages all the time, and Vivi is the perfect example. She doesn't have a ton of experience with bondage, especially not my special style of rope, but she is curious and looking for a good time.

It starts off as a simple floor tie get more elaborate by the minute. Vivi gets bent over the first table I see. She will be basically bound to the thing soon, so there is no point in making sure that she is comfortable. I want her ass in the air, presented as a target for my matched pair of floggers. I plan on turning those cheeks bright pink.

The way I have her set up gives me a bit of peak at her pretty little pussy, too. You know I'm going to make sure to get a few shots in there, too.

For a girl without a ton of experience she knows what she likes. Vivi doesn't just endure the pain, she gets off on it. She is a proper little submissive, too. She knows to ask for permission before cumming and to never let herself go early. For being a good girl she gets a nice barehanded spanking.

That isn't even close to Vivi's limit. In fact, everything I just described is just the warm up. She doesn't just want to feel a couple coils of rope, some soft smacks, and a little time with the celebrator. I'm going to strap her down tight, tease her to the edge of madness, then push her over the edge with the most powerful hand held vibrator she has ever seen.

Format: mp4
Duration: 59:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 107kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 1.2 GB
Download HT - Giggles McGee - Vivi Marie - March 5, 2014 - HD
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Fetish video 139

Postby javuploader » 01 Sep 2015, 18:48

This is What Alexis Gets Part.3

She say's she can't. I don't like her attitude at all. If she's not going to even try and struggle then I might as well make her bondage even more strict. I tie her head back and nose hook her. She hates the hooks... I can tell by her moaning and grunting. I sit back and watch her for a bit before I roll her on her side. Now we can get a good look at her tits and tight crotchrope. I watch her again.

Duration: 18:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2892kbps
Audio: 117kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 413.2 MB
Download This is What Alexis Gets Part.3
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Fetish video 14

Postby javuploader » 01 Sep 2015, 19:39

44 year old super Cougar Sheila Marie is rope bound, throated and double sex into submission!

Release Year: 2013
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Sheila Marie, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore

Two cocks will soon ravage her bound body. One is going to pound her wet pussy into several uncontrollable orgasms, and one is going to dominate her throat and control when and how much air she receives into her hungry lungs.

Duration: 14:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6773kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 754.5 MB
Download 44 year old super Cougar Sheila Marie is rope bound, throated and double sex into submission!
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Fetish video 140

Postby javuploader » 01 Sep 2015, 20:21

The New Girl 1

Cast: Mia Austin
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

Mia Austin is super hot. There isn't a lot else to say about her. Take a look for yourself. She's sitting there in her pretty, little dress, showing off her hot body and you know instantly what you want to do to her. You want to make her scream. You want to make her cry. You want to make her cum. Jack Hammer feels the same way. He sees this hot piece of ass and he sees a million ways to have fun with her body and at her expense. Making her cum is the easiest part. A bit of rope bondage has her dripping wet already. She wants to feel the vibrator between her legs and the orgasms sending shock waves through her body. What she doesn't want is to pay the price for it. Jack isn't interested in money. He wants to have a good time. His idea of a good time is making her miserable. He can tie her down, cane her, and make her suffer in ways that she couldn't have imagined. And that is how she is going to earn those orgasms. By screaming and crying for him whenever he wants.

Duration: 41:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6754kbps
Audio: 101kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 2.1 GB
Download The New Girl 1
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Fetish video 141

Postby javuploader » 01 Sep 2015, 21:11

She bites down on her gag to keep from screaming

Genres: Bondage,submission

Rain DeGrey told me everyone has their specific style of rope. She said mine was, and I quote, "cheerfully evil". As if flattery was going to make me go easy on her.
The first tie is the easiest. A ladder behind her back provides the frame work, a wooden paddle across her tied off tits provides the pain. She bites down on her gag to keep from screaming, but that just encourages me to hit her harder.
The next one is all about her position. I spread her legs out so I can vibrate her clit, but pulled her arms up into a brutal stappado. When my hitachi makes her weak in the knees her shoulders will pay the price.
And finally, an old favorite. I bend her over, cane her and flogger he ass, until her entire backside is burning red, then vibrate her until she starts to lose her senses. When I am done she is so cum she can barely keep her eyes open.

Format: m4v
Duration: 47:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2248kbps
Audio: 156kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 833.4 MB
Download She bites down on her gag to keep from screaming
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Fetish video 142

Postby javuploader » 01 Sep 2015, 21:55

lustful slavery

Year: 2015
Genre: BDSM, Device, Domination, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
Duration: 54 min
Actresses: Cool girls
Description:lustful slavery.The best BDSM video extremes, where a lot of pain and sex!

Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1439kbps
Audio: Cooker 44.1 KHz 2 channels(Stereo) 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB
Download lustful slavery
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Fetish video 143

Postby javuploader » 01 Sep 2015, 22:42

HT - Kylie Liddell - Tickled Pink - January 30, 2013 - HD

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Kylie Liddell
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Domination, Fetish, Spanking, Humiliation

Elise Graves told Kylie Liddell that if they hung out she would be tickled pink. Kylie thought she meant amused, but Elise was referring to that very special part of her anatomy.

Worse yet, it won't even be so simple as playing with Kylie's pussy. Elise is going to get there, and she will give her incredible orgasms, but first she is going to test her resolve. If she can make it through being tied down and tormented she will earn the sweet release she craves.

Of course even her prize can be used against her. Elise doesn't plan on stopping the pain, humiliation or dominations just so Kylie can get off.

She is going to have to learn to have orgasms in all sorts of twisted situations if she wants to cum.

Duration: 43:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5652kbps
Audio: 126kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 1.9 GB
Download HT - Kylie Liddell - Tickled Pink - January 30, 2013 - HD
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Fetish video 144

Postby javuploader » 01 Sep 2015, 23:28

Mia Austin The New Girl Part One

Mia Austin is super hot. There isn't a lot else to say about her. Take a look for yourself. She's sitting there in her pretty, little dress, showing off her hot body and you know instantly what you want to do to her. You want to make her scream. You want to make her cry. You want to make her cum.

Duration: 41:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6754kbps
Audio: 101kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 2.1 GB
Download Mia Austin The New Girl Part One
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Fetish video 145

Postby javuploader » 02 Sep 2015, 00:18

The Little Whore That Could 1

Cast: Nikki Darling
Genres: BDSM, Anal, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Squirting, Toys, Ass Caning, Ebony, Hogtie

When you're hauled out of the back of a van in manacles and a hood you know it is going to be a hell of a day. For most people that means something terrible is coming, but if you were a hot ass bondage slut like Nikki Darling then you would have a completely different perspective on the situation. Sure she's moaning, crying, and screaming, but she's also loving every second of it. Jack Hammer stores her in a cage for a bit while he plays with her. It isn't the main event, though. That comes when he straps her down to a wooden box and spreads her legs. It isn't what you would normally call the "Fuck me" position, but it sure as hell does the job. Her holes are exposed and all 10 inches of his cock are rock hard. Jack does to Nikki what every man wants to from the second they see her. He bends her over, straps her down, and fucks her right in the pussy. She has to grit her teeth to take him all inside of her. It hurts having that much dick splitting her open. Nikki may be too tight for this brutal fucking to feel good for her, but for Jack her cunt is the perfect fit.

Duration: 42:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7291kbps
Audio: 111kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 2.3 GB
Download The Little Whore That Could 1
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Fetish video 146

Postby javuploader » 02 Sep 2015, 01:08

Slut Connection

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Kink: Sex and Submission
Cast: Kelly Divine, Mark Davis, Audrey Rose

Kelly Divine and Audrey Rose are both delightfully submissive and share the tasks of enduring punishment and pleasing their master. He tells them to undress, kiss, spank each other and lick ass. Then, with their asses connected by a double ended dildo, he uses a massive flogger to motivate his pain sluts and makes them suck cock. Next up is a very tricky predicament bondage position that has one girl's hair connected to the others ass hook. A strong orgasm from one girl causes causes the other to suffer! Lastly, they are tied in tight bondage and immobilizing positions while getting anally fucked!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 2:01
Video: 640x360, VP6F
Audio: 125kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 17.3 MB
Download Slut Connection
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Fetish video 147

Postby javuploader » 02 Sep 2015, 02:02

Girl for the extreme

Year: 2014
Genre: Extreme BDSM, Humiliation , Spanking, Electric Play, Pumping
Duration: 6 min
Studio: Brootal Master
Description: Girl for the extreme.This is one of our favorite tortures for the Runt --it is short but very intense. It had to be short because the little bitch from the pain. The slut was strung up by her titmeat, and then that very same titmeat was beaten until it turned such a nice shade of purple.

Video: RealVideo 4 448x252 29.97fps 654Kbps
Audio: 132.3 Kbps Real Player 8 44.1 KHz,Real Cooker 2 channels 16 bits

File size: 34.1 MB
Download Girl for the extreme
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Fetish video 148

Postby javuploader » 02 Sep 2015, 02:49

Simone Sonay said she loves to be tied down and rough fucked

Genres: Bondage,submission

Simone Sonay said she loves to be tied down and rough fucked. She thought that she had already lived that dream. She didn't realize that Elise Graves plays that game harder than anyone she had ever met.
She really thought that she was going to come out of this experience standing tall and feeling tough. Elise showed her that on the inside she is just another crybaby. Most people expect to be caned on their ass. Simone is going to feel it on her hands and feet.
The painful clamps on her pussy have her almost hyperventilating while she tries to keep it together. A quick single tailing to her slit has her blubbering almost immediately. Even cumming is used against her. How many humiliating orgasms can she have before she is so raw and ashamed that she just wants to scream for mercy?

Format: m4v
Duration: 50:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2240kbps
Audio: 137kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 888.5 MB
Download Simone Sonay said she loves to be tied down and rough fucked
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Fetish video 149

Postby javuploader » 02 Sep 2015, 03:36

Barbed wire for bondwoman

Year: 2014
Genre: Extreme BDSM, Humiliation , Spanking, Electric Play, Pumping
Duration: 15 min
Studio: Brootal Master
Description: Before you think of anything else when you see this, remember; this was the Runt's That's right, this sick, twisted slut came up with this herself. She found out where to buy the barbed wire, prepared it and came to Hell! intending to be tortured with barbed wire.

Video: RealVideo 4 448x252 29.97fps 654Kbps
Audio: 132.3 Kbps Real Player 8 44.1 KHz,Real Cooker 2 channels 16 bits

File size: 82.3 MB
Download Barbed wire for bondwoman
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Fetish video 15

Postby javuploader » 02 Sep 2015, 04:28

Leaving Marks 2

Cast: Leaving Marks Part Two
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking

I no longer need Maddy to prove anything to me. I am all too aware of how she feels. She loves me. She wants to serve me. And I will give her that chance.She is so natural in how she obeys. Her devotion to pleasing me is pure, just like the outpouring of emotion that my attention elicits. She holds nothing back, screaming, moaning, and crying freely as the moments, and my canes, hit her.That is real freedom. It doesn't matter that her arms and legs are bound by rope or that her will is broken by mine. All of the caning, crying and cumming sets her apart from the mundane and makes her free. And she can only achieve it through submission.

Duration: 39:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6759kbps
Audio: 106kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 2.0 GB
Download Leaving Marks 2
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Fetish video 150

Postby javuploader » 02 Sep 2015, 05:14

No Escape - Ela Darling and Jack Hammer

Jack Hammer has his own, special way of handling the beauties that come into his lair. He's too fast and too strong for a hot, little thing like Ela Darling to get away from. Once he has his hands on her, there is no escape.

Duration: 53:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6762kbps
Audio: 105kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 2.6 GB
Download No Escape - Ela Darling and Jack Hammer
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information