Collection of BDSM video from all over the world, Hard fuck

For files in the directory with links to file monster

fetish video 7

Postby javuploader » 17 Aug 2015, 04:08

But naturally didn't appreciate being stripped naked, tape gagged, and tied tit to tit on a bed

Genres: Bondage,submission
Video language: English

Karlie Montana and Teresa Tabor usually enjoyed each other's company, but naturally didn't appreciate being stripped naked, tape gagged, and tied tit to tit on a bed!

Format: mp4
Duration: 2:17:05
Video: 640x426, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps
Audio: 121kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 1.6 GB
Download But naturally didn't appreciate being stripped naked, tape gagged, and tied tit to tit on a bed
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

fetish video 70

Postby javuploader » 17 Aug 2015, 04:58

Sato Chizuru Torture Slave Girl (2014)

Genres: BDSM

The genre of this movie is extreme Japanese BDSM. It's censored, yet still very explicit and rough. It features bondage, tight ropes, slapping, throat fuck, breath control, candle wax, toilet play, puking, enemas, nose hooks, belly punching, humiliation and regular sex.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 2:00:35
Video: 800x450, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2804kbps
Audio: 125kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 2.5 GB
Download Sato Chizuru Torture Slave Girl (2014)
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

fetish video 71

Postby javuploader » 17 Aug 2015, 05:52

Party Girls Caning Competition

Studio: California Star / 1Stchoicespanking

Within the United Kingdom is a Large underground scene of Spanking & Caning Parties.
There are several girl on the tour who have become very well known and are great favourites in this scene.
A representative was invited to A party where he met Monica, Natasha & Georgie. Three of the foremost attractive girls. He was able to persuade the three to take part in A caning competition to see which girl was the most able to receive the greatest number of cane strokes.
This is now things went...

Duration: 49:55
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1757kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 692.9 MB
Download Party Girls Caning Competition
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

fetish video 72

Postby javuploader » 17 Aug 2015, 06:44

It's a very unmerry Christmas for bound and gagged business girls

Thanks to busty burglar Alexis Taylor, Elena Rivera and Marissa Mendoza are tied up at the office!

Patsy Yates has a sweet face that masks her willingness to snare helpless women like Sherri Reynolds!

It's a very unmerry Christmas for bound and gagged business girls Jenaveve Jolie and Jenny Hendrix!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 1:36:43
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1438kbps
Audio: 101kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 1.1 GB
Download It's a very unmerry Christmas for bound and gagged business girls
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

fetish video 73

Postby javuploader » 17 Aug 2015, 07:43

Asian BDSM 54

Release Year: 2010
Genres: BDSM, Japan, All sex, Bondage, Caning, GangBang, Fisting, Piss in mouth, Torture

In this video we present you with an Asian girl who loves to torture! At first the girl shaved pussy and wear a mask and necklace! Then she put on a tie and neekamennye blocks! Later the girl hung up and fired from airguns in the ass! Girls really like these torments ... Enjoy!

Duration: 1:24:10
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1757kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 1.2 GB
Download Asian BDSM 54
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

fetish video 74

Postby javuploader » 17 Aug 2015, 08:25

Kenmarcus - Sep 19, 2012 - Veronica Gets Waxed

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Kenmarcus
Cast: Veronica
Genres: BDSM, Fetish, Rope & Steel Bondage, Strict Bondage, spanking, suspension

Veronica Avluv is a very beautiful and sensual woman. While visiting our dungeon she asked if we could do a combination of wax-play and restrictive bondage. "Of course", we replied. While on camera, Veronica experienced more hot wax than she ever had before (along with several mind-blowing orgasms). She is a most fascinating and talented submissive, and we shall be seeing much more of her in the near future.

Duration: 17:11
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 390.3 MB
Download Kenmarcus - Sep 19, 2012 - Veronica Gets Waxed
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

fetish video 75

Postby javuploader » 17 Aug 2015, 09:20

Playtime with Penny

Release Year: 2015
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation

Penny Barber has very specific fantasies. Sure, she's into the kind of bondage and discipline that we're known for, but she also is into something a little bit... darker. Stuff that we would rather show than tell. Suffice it to say that when the time comes, Penny doesn't want Rain to stop using her, no matter what she says or how much she struggles.
Penny has always been known as a brat, too. She loves to talk back and take liberties, just to see if pushing buttons gets her hit any harder. Rain DeGrey is not about games. She isn't some fresh, new face to the Domme game, who doesn't know how to keep her cool. She's going to humiliate and dominate Penny from start to finish, using her how she wants to, rather than how Penny wants her to. If Penny decides to protest or put up a fight, that will just make it more fun for Rain.

Duration: 53:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6764kbps
Audio: 106kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 2.6 GB
Download Playtime with Penny
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

fetish video 76

Postby javuploader » 17 Aug 2015, 10:06

Pantheon The Revenge

Studio: QueenSnake

Second part of the Pantheon session with Tracy holding the happier end of the whips.

Duration: 1:44
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1944kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 26.3 MB
Download Pantheon The Revenge
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

fetish video 77

Postby javuploader » 17 Aug 2015, 11:03

Dxhg-001C - Dreadful Bondage Acts on Married Women 3. Nonoka Kaede

Featuring six Asian sluts with big greasts, this movie offers a set of hardcore sex performed by these horny bitches. You decide who's the best among them. Watch each one of them receiving some good creampies, leaving their pussies oozing with cum.

Duration: 50:53
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5609kbps
Audio: 250kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 2.1 GB
Download Dxhg-001C - Dreadful Bondage Acts on Married Women 3. Nonoka Kaede
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

fetish video 78

Postby javuploader » 17 Aug 2015, 11:53

BrutalMaster - Revay - cunt torture two

This is part two of revay -cunt on a table. Poor revay, spread with her legs wide and her cuntlips suffering, clamped and more. This is a maso slave who suffers greatly, all for you to enjoy. Of course, she is dripping wet from the pain and humiliation -go figure.

Format: avi
Duration: 14:02
Video: 1920x1080, xvid, 10189kbps
Audio: 250kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 1.0 GB
Download BrutalMaster - Revay - cunt torture two
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

fetish video 79

Postby javuploader » 17 Aug 2015, 12:40

Return of the Insatiable Sex Demon

Genres: BDSM, Humiliation

Kalina Ryu is an insatiable sex demon. You can fuck her endlessly, but she will never get tired or stop looking for more. It takes someone equally interested in the erotic arts to even hope to keep her in check.

Enter Rain DeGrey. Rain has more than enough experience with women who relentlessly pursue orgasms. If she is going to banish this succubus back to the depths of hell it will take every bit of her sexual prowess. She doesn't just fuck her. Kalina has been fucked before. A deep dicking, even from a member as tireless as Rain's strap on, won't be enough to put her down. Rain will need to employ her best BDSM and favorite toys to master this monster.

Duration: 59:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6763kbps
Audio: 107kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 2.9 GB
Download Return of the Insatiable Sex Demon
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

fetish video 8

Postby javuploader » 17 Aug 2015, 13:40

Huge steamy load

Year: 2015
Genre: BDSM, Device, Domination, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
Duration: 25 min
Actresses: Cool girls
Description: I woke up on the bare bed again and my wrists tied behind my back. Luckily my legs were free but my Master came in before I could get away. How does he get me here? I have to know. No matter how much trash I talk to him, he punishes me, slaps me around, smears my spit all over my face and torments me with his hard rock boner. He threw me all around the bed to do so with such ease. I love being manhandled, covered in spit and pussy and mouth sore from so much cock. I think I talk back for that very reaction. The more I yell at him, the rougher he gets with me. I get scared sometimes he might do something more than he does, something I really can't handle. That's why I shut up but tempted to talk back again. I think he likes it. He gives me a huge steamy load of his sweet man juice every time I rile him up and take his punishing cock. I know I please my Master.
Video: mp4 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7875kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 549.2 MB
Download Huge steamy load
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

fetish video 80

Postby javuploader » 17 Aug 2015, 14:20

Cute as a button executive Ashley Raines is all tied up and tape gagged

Cute as a button executive Ashley Raines is all tied up and tape gagged thanks to a rogue colleague Monique Alexander

Duration: 1:47:02
Video: 640x426, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps
Audio: 120kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 1.2 GB
Download Cute as a button executive Ashley Raines is all tied up and tape gagged
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

fetish video 81

Postby javuploader » 17 Aug 2015, 15:21

Super Slave Training

Year: 2015
Genre: BDSM, Device, Domination, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
Duration:24 min
Actresses: Cool girls
Description: The last thing I remember was leaving the mall. The next, my breast and wrists were tied with leather cuffs and chains, giving me a full on bondage experience, my master throwing me onto a dirty old mattress. He wanted to tear me apart. He first slid his thick piece of meat down my throat. He ordered me to get it nice and wet as he fingered my pussy, pulling on my g-spot. I'm sure he was testing it out to see if I was ready. I found out soon enough. He tossed me on my hands and knees, ramming his dick deep in me. There was so much spit pouring out of my mouth every time he made me give him a blowjob. I could feel it throbbing. He was He pounded me in good, holding me down with his rough hands. He fucked me on missionary, doggy and on my side, training his slave to take dick in whatever position. Every time I screamed for more, he would cover my mouth and gave me exactly what I wanted. It was too much to handle at times. I didn't think I could take such a dick so rough. But I didn't care. Whatever it took to taste his cum, I'd do it without hesitation.
Video: mp4 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7875kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 532.9 MB
Download Super Slave Training
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

fetish video 82

Postby javuploader » 17 Aug 2015, 16:06

Tattooed alt slut Kleio Valentien tied up and passed around

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

ing of it, it is Kleio. She is a natural at what she does, and she does is with an animalistic passion and dedication that makes her a perfect fit for Sexuallybroken.
We lead in our tightly tied cutie in by a neck rope, her bound arms rendering her at our mercy. Time for a fun little game we call pass around. Shoving her down to her knees, we pass Kleio around like a party favor from dick to dick. She knows her true purpose and opens her mouth hole wide.
The dick is used as breath play, and Kleio gets more and more unraveled as we push her limited. Her face goes slack, her eyes cloudy, now it is just about survival. This is only the warmup my dear, time for the main course.
Pulling her up to her feet and throwing her over the fucktable, we now take Kleio from both ends. The bondage keeps her tightly in place, and all she can do is receive what we dish out. Kleio is rag doll fucked limp and breathless, and we leave her draped and twitching over the fuck table. She can not even lift her head up. This one was something special, we are having her back soon!

Duration: 17:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6748kbps
Audio: 105kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 888.3 MB
Download Tattooed alt slut Kleio Valentien tied up and passed around
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information