Collection of BDSM video from all over the world, Hard fuck

For files in the directory with links to file monster

fetish video 395

Postby javuploader » 12 Aug 2015, 14:11

Essence of Pain(Jul 2015)

Release Year: 2015
Genres: BDSM, Strapon,Humiliation, Fisting,Bondage
Video language: English

Jack Hammer is going to educate Elizabeth Thorn on the Essence of Pain. She has the words "Resistance is Futile" tattooed right above her pussy, so she already knows how this is going to go. He's going to put her into some intense rope bondage to keep her in place. She'll start on the floor, then be partially suspended, before getting moved back to the ground to suffer sweetly some more. Every bit of her day is going to be occupied by rough corporal punishment. He has so many ways to make her scream that sometimes it is hard to choose his favorite. He puts her through a brutal double caning, working the front and back of her at the same time. He whips her while she struggles against the bondage that has turned her into a perfect target for torment. He flogs her ass, her pussy, and her tits, the leather leaving bright red streaks across her skin.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:02:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6763kbps
Audio: 105kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 3.0 GB
Download Essence of Pain(Jul 2015)
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

fetish video 396

Postby javuploader » 12 Aug 2015, 14:59

Big white female slave amateur wife

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage

slave female Hoshino Mitsu extremal hard tied bondage humilation rouge.

Duration: 2:29:38
Video: 800x450, AVC (H.264), 1461kbps
Audio: 125kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 1.7 GB
Download Big white female slave amateur wife
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

fetish video 397

Postby javuploader » 12 Aug 2015, 15:52

Houseofgord - Bathing with the Mistress 2015 HD

Mistress Ivy retires to her bath and objectifies Endza as her barefoot Inflatable Latex Bath Pillow. Properly gagged and inflated, Endza is unable to protest or wiggle free as Ivy enjoys her slippery bath fun.

Format: avi
Duration: 11:15
Video: 1920x1080, xvid, 13357kbps
Audio: 250kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 1.1 GB
Download Houseofgord - Bathing with the Mistress 2015 HD
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

fetish video 398

Postby javuploader » 12 Aug 2015, 16:33

Halle Von Loves Lesbian Domination

Cast: Halle Von, Marina Angel
Genres: bondage, bdsm

Halle Von is a young curious hot girl next door, craving hardcore wild sex. This hot blond will get what she wants. Leading her lesbian domination session is Mistress Marina Angel, who is no stranger to rough sex, bondage, spanking, tit slapping and face smacks with plenty of sex toys. Marina shackles Halle to a crate and shoves her strapon dildo deep down her throat and pussy. Marina has a butt plug for anal play, fingering both Halle's holes the entire session. First, Halle must worship Marina's feet and eat her pussy. She has to earn all the torment her Mistress has planned.

Duration: 29:18
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1459kbps
Audio: 122kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 340.3 MB
Download Halle Von Loves Lesbian Domination
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

fetish video 399

Postby javuploader » 12 Aug 2015, 17:26

Creepshow Peepshow

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

A girl doesn't get this many piercings without being into a little bit of pain. A girl doesn't get them where Jessica Creepshow has them without being into a lot of pain. She's dominant in her every day life and Jessica gets so tired of taking charge of every situation. What she needs is a man who can wrestle control away from her, put her in her place, and take what he wants from her while she is helpless and in his power.

Enter Jack Hammer. Jack and Jessica have known each other for a bit, but she has never had the pleasure of being his sexual slave. Today that finally changes, and she is excited as hell for it. What she knows is that Jack is one of the best in the business when it comes to rope bondage and corporal punishment. There is no way her expectations could be too high.

Sure enough, he steps on scene and Jessica is ready to serve. His presence, his touch, his voice, all command respect and obedience. When he begins to hurt her she can't even beg him to stop. All her mouth will let come out is a pleading, "Thank you, sir. May I please have another?"

Duration: 1:00:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6762kbps
Audio: 106kbps

Image Image
Image Image

Download Creepshow Peepshow
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

fetish video 4

Postby javuploader » 12 Aug 2015, 18:09

Breast Milk Kangoku Slave Island

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Torture

busty teen Ushigome Junna extreme milk lactation extra humilation.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 2:00:26
Video: 800x450, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 46kbps

Image Image
Image Image

Download Breast Milk Kangoku Slave Island
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

fetish video 40

Postby javuploader » 12 Aug 2015, 18:55

Office Policy

Studio: Madame S, Slave Labor Productions

The sexy Paige White did not like her position at work, especially having a condescending boss such as Xana Star constantly putting her down in front of her coworkers. Paige came up with a way to put Xana in her place and keep her there. Abducting her just before she was to go on vacation, its a time Xana will never forget, two weeks of nasty sex, with Paiges other deviant slave. Xana will experience humiliating treatment such as extreme breast bondage, nasty pussy licking, extreme dildo usage, huge mouth-watering gags, soiled panties in her mouth and other forms of extreme torture and humiliation. The only Office Policy being set in this movie will be by Paige herself.

Duration: 1:08:28
Video: 720x576, DivX 5, 1779kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 992.8 MB
Download Office Policy
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

fetish video 400

Postby javuploader » 12 Aug 2015, 19:42

Tobi - The Interview

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Tobi
Genres: Bondage, Fetish, PantyHose, Gonzo, Stockings

Who better to help satisfy both needs than the infamous Tobi - dressed first in a black mini-dress and opera gloves, then in a knee-length skirt and white shirt, a-la "Sweet Gwendoline"? Tobi begins by sliding the gloves up her arm, sexily smiling into the camera before having her arms and elbows bound tightly behind her. A ballgag silences her cries for help as she is then hogited and left to struggle. Next we find Tobi left to gag herself with a 2-inch red ball with her hands tied behind her! Once gagged, she is hobbled and left to tremble and drool!

Duration: 1:10:04
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1220kbps
Audio: 218kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 746.0 MB
Download Tobi - The Interview
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

fetish video 401

Postby javuploader » 12 Aug 2015, 20:33

Fetishnetwork -Jun 12, 2015 - Brittany Shae Endures More Rough Sex & BDSM in the Dungeon

Studio: FetishNetwork
Cast: Brittany Shae
Genres: BDSM, Sexual Disgrace, Rope Bondage, Rough BDSM sex, humilation, spanking, electrostimulation, torture

Helpless teen Brittany Shae, once stranded in the middle of nowhere, thought she ran into a nice guy willing to drive her home. She quickly learned what kind of man he really is: a BDSM Master. After a hot session outdoors, he takes her back to his dark dungeon where the fun continues. She must endure more rope bondage, domination, deepthroat blowjobs and rough sex. He's trained Brittany into an obedient sex slave. She begs for his cum and doesn't seem to want to go home any more.

Duration: 19:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7783kbps
Audio: 110kbps

Image Image
Image Image

Download Fetishnetwork -Jun 12, 2015 - Brittany Shae Endures More Rough Sex & BDSM in the Dungeon
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

fetish video 402

Postby javuploader » 12 Aug 2015, 21:15

Cunty Part 3 London River high

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

There are a few things left to do with our little pet, Kay Kardia. We know she doesn't have the best cock sucking ability to but that's OK, we can train her. London River straps on and starts going to town on her pussy while Rain reshapes her throat hole. Between the two of them they have Kay roasting on a spit and so close to cumming.

Usually when we interrogate a girl we like to use a bit of electricity, but for Kay we've decided to go in a different direction. Her pussy is nice. Too nice to leave it alone. We just toss her down right on her back, spread her legs wide open, and take aim on that bare snatch of hers with a few of our nastier implements.

The real problem that girls face when they have to answer our questions is that they never know what the right answer is. Too prudish and she's going to feel the sting. Lying is definitely a way to get herself hurt. But some of her truthful answers are not good enough to keep her from feeling the lick of the cane on her clit.

Duration: 32:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7282kbps
Audio: 109kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 1.7 GB
Download Cunty Part 3 London River high
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

fetish video 403

Postby javuploader » 12 Aug 2015, 22:00

Kleio Valentien

Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Kleio Valentien
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral, Tatoo, All Sex

Kleio Valentien is the perfect package. Blonde, tan, big breasts and an even bigger sex drive. This tatted alt starlet got into the industry in order to get her greedy holes on all the sexual experiences she possibly could. It has been working out well so far and this one should be on the path to AVN awards. She really is that good.
We construct a metal pipe frame and bind her to it with belts. The bondage places her in such a position that both ends of her holes are perfectly exposed and wide open for the use. Her flawless pussy is on one end and her eager mouth hole is on the other. We make full use of both. Repeatedly.
One after the other the cocks tag team her holes. The belt bondage is free flowing enough that we can drop her to her knees or pull her up to her toes without ever letting her out. The dicks train out her eager holes as she cums over and over, her eyes glassy and dazed. We make sure she multitasks properly and put her bound hands to use by sliding a dick into her pedicured hands.
A final brutal rough pounding leaves Kleio shaking and twitching, unable to even stand up anymore. She drops down to her knees, held up by only her bondage. Her heaving sides show just how far she has been pushed. Welcome back to Sexuallybroken my dear...

Duration: 16:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6752kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 822.0 MB
Download Kleio Valentien
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

fetish video 403

Postby javuploader » 12 Aug 2015, 22:01

Kleio Valentien

Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Kleio Valentien
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral, Tatoo, All Sex

Kleio Valentien is the perfect package. Blonde, tan, big breasts and an even bigger sex drive. This tatted alt starlet got into the industry in order to get her greedy holes on all the sexual experiences she possibly could. It has been working out well so far and this one should be on the path to AVN awards. She really is that good.
We construct a metal pipe frame and bind her to it with belts. The bondage places her in such a position that both ends of her holes are perfectly exposed and wide open for the use. Her flawless pussy is on one end and her eager mouth hole is on the other. We make full use of both. Repeatedly.
One after the other the cocks tag team her holes. The belt bondage is free flowing enough that we can drop her to her knees or pull her up to her toes without ever letting her out. The dicks train out her eager holes as she cums over and over, her eyes glassy and dazed. We make sure she multitasks properly and put her bound hands to use by sliding a dick into her pedicured hands.
A final brutal rough pounding leaves Kleio shaking and twitching, unable to even stand up anymore. She drops down to her knees, held up by only her bondage. Her heaving sides show just how far she has been pushed. Welcome back to Sexuallybroken my dear...

Duration: 16:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6752kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 822.0 MB
Download Kleio Valentien
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

fetish video 404

Postby javuploader » 12 Aug 2015, 22:48

More Slave Training

Year: 2015
Genre: BDSM, Device, Domination, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
Duration: 25 min
Actresses: Cool girls
Description: I'm not sure how I survived my last session with my new Master. I'm not sure how long he used my mouth and pussy. His slave training is very strenuous. When I was able to leave, everything was so sore, as if I was disgraced for days. Maybe I was. I felt the same thing again. I was grateful he left me blindfolded in his dungeon with wrist and ankle cuffs. I weakened so fast the way I was bound before. But it turned out this time wasn't better. It was easier for him to throw me around, grab my head and bounce it up and down his dick. I thought I gagged a lot before. He broke my record. Every time he skull fucked me, I had to push myself away or I'd vomit. He didn't care. He inserted his dick right back in my throat, going as deep as he could. When he was tired of my mouth, he threw me up on a crate and let me feel his dick deep up my pussy, opening it up for a snug fit. He's so rough, grabbing the sides of my mouth tight to fuck me hard and fast. He wanted to cum this time so he wasn't going to quit until he did.
Video: mp4 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7875kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 546.1 MB
Download More Slave Training
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

fetish video 406

Postby javuploader » 13 Aug 2015, 00:43

Masochist slave punishment torture History

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage

Japanese extreme Masochist slave punishment torture compilation.

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 3:45:56
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264)

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 2.5 GB
Download Masochist slave punishment torture History
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

fetish video 407

Postby javuploader » 13 Aug 2015, 01:20

Elizabeth Thorn

Studio: HardTied
Cast: Elizabeth Thorn, Jack Hammer
Genres: Ass Caning, Caning, Hitachi, Orgasm, Pussy Flogging, Pussy Whipping, Rope Bondage, Rope Gag, Single Tail, Thigh Caning, Vibrator, Whip

Jack Hammer is going to educate Elizabeth Thorn on the Essence of Pain. She has the words "Resistance is Futile" tattooed right above her pussy, so she already knows how this is going to go. He's going to put her into some intense rope bondage to keep her in place. She'll start on the floor, then be partially suspended, before getting moved back to the ground to suffer sweetly some more. Every bit of her day is going to be occupied by rough corporal punishment. He has so many ways to make her scream that sometimes it is hard to choose his favorite. He puts her through a brutal double caning, working the front and back of her at the same time. He whips her while she struggles against the bondage that has turned her into a perfect target for torment. He flogs her ass, her pussy, and her tits, the leather leaving bright red streaks across her skin.

Duration: 1:02:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6763kbps

Image Image
Image Image

Download Elizabeth Thorn
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information