Collection of BDSM video from all over the world, Hard fuck

For files in the directory with links to file monster

BDSM video (427)

Postby javuploader » 19 Feb 2015, 13:29

Two for the price of one

Genres: BDSM

Kylie shows up to try out modeling. She brings her friend Alex along as a precaution. The two girls are stupid enough to drink the wine that they are offered. As Kylie is posing, she starts to go under, Alex realizes to late what is happening. She tries to bring Kylie out of it but falls victim to the effects just as she is becoming aware. She wakes up hog tied at the foot of the bed....Kylie bound spread eagle on her back....and a dildo at the ready. Things get real interesting now. Kylie gets that dildo.....and Alex gets doggie dicked on top of Kylie. Then the both of them are bound hands overhead and dicked in the mouth. A sore bottom and a cock in the mouth will teach these two to avoid the sins of drinking in the future. The photographer and his assistant obviously got their money's worth out of this shoot. As an added boner.....poor sweet little lizzie is in her bed...stripped nude....bound wrist to ankle ass up....awakened with a hard slap on the ass....and bottom oiled. In her bound position she is unable to evade the digits that slip up that fine white ass

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:42:37
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1753kbps
Audio: 204kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 1.4 GB
Download Two for the price of one
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

BDSM video (428)

Postby javuploader » 19 Feb 2015, 14:00

She doesn't express herself often... unless she is in bondage

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking, Toys
Video language: English

Hazel is a very reserved girl. She doesn't talk much, she doesn't anger quickly, she doesn't express herself often... unless she is in bondage. It is then, when Hazel can let go. Relax. Express herself a bit.
But I am interested in finding out more than she is probably wanting to give. I like intimacy. Closeness. I like seeing others vulnerable and transparent in nature.
Hazel's pussy is first up for further contemplation. For that to happen, Hazel sits, highly exposed, stopped to a wooden "chair." Both she and I know that her pussy is on display. As with any exploration, I begin from the outside and work my way in. Blood is to her cunt as her lips are sucked into a pussy pump. It's fun to watch her pussy expand and fill the cup. Hazel squeals. I smile. After some time, Hazel's labia lips are grabbed with clover clamps and stretched wide to allow for deeper contemplation. Eventually, though, I must enter her. As that is the only true way to understand another human. To become one with them. I ask her if she trusts me, which she answers affirmatively. This is important, as what I am doing requires a connection between her body and mind. I must have Hazel accept me for the full connection to be complete - Hazel and I are united as one inside her cunt with my entire fist.
Examining one's body is only the beginning. The mind is much more interesting to me. Exploring someone's mind is possible in a variety of ways, but on this day, I am interested in using fear as a means of uncovering the truth. For, through fear, one can get to the core. With the aide of a gas mask and rebreathing bag, I set out to see what Hazel is made of. How much control does she actually have over herself? Can she control her breathing enough to stay in the mask - or does she suck all the oxygen out of her allotted air supply like the greedy bondage slut that she is? What happens when Hazel's pussy is introduced to an electrified vibrator? I doubt you've ever heard an ear-piercing scream quite like the one Hazel makes in response to this toy. Watch as Hazel become increasingly stressed by her conditions.

Format: mp4
Duration: 45:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6747kbps
Audio: 126kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 2.2 GB
Download She doesn't express herself often... unless she is in bondage
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

BDSM video (429)

Postby javuploader » 19 Feb 2015, 14:32

Delirious Hunter Play with Me (2015)

Leaving a girl alone in the middle of a room hardly seems like torture, but for Delirious Hunter it is as bad as anything we could come up with to do to her. For one it gives her time to think about what is coming, leaving her both terrified and more than a little wet. Second, Delirious is a girl who loves attention, torment and bondage. Leaving her alone for a second reminds her who is in charge here.

Duration: 41:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7288kbps
Audio: 110kbps

Image Image
Image Image

Download Delirious Hunter Play with Me (2015)
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

BDSM video (43)

Postby javuploader » 19 Feb 2015, 15:03

Guilty 2 Totemic

Release Year: 2015
Genres: punish bondage slave bdsm dominate submission latex spanking bound dominatrix whip

A sexy true crime author continues her penetrating jailhouse interview with a demented serial killer� and gets much more than she bargained for...

Gayle had made her dubious reputation by interviewing the most disgusting monsters society could create, liking nothing better than waving her scantily clad, curvaceous body under her subjects noses like fresh bait. She wanted the sickos she interviewed to want her. She enjoyed it. Gayle's plot of using her knockout good looks to entice fiends into giving her a great story had never failed. The case of Ed Barker was to be another of Gayle's triumphs.

Her preoccupation with infliction and went beyond a mere journalist interest. Gayle actually got off on it. Literally. As Ed detailed the vicious handling of his last target, a beautiful big breasted brunette who ultimately escaped and brought about his arrest, her excitement led her to play with her dripping snatch as the very fiend who committed the crime recounted the despicable acts involved not three feet away. It wasn't the first time she had succumbed to her intensity driven lust. This was Gayle's mercilessly using her hot little body to satisfy his most animalistic urges. After leaving Gayle bound and gagged atop the interview table, Ed attempted a daring escape, only to be riddled with bullets by a Department of Corrections sharp shooter.

Though his injuries were severe, including losing his voice box, left eye, right hand and even worse his penis, (they shot it right off); Ed somehow survived and has resumed his much-deserved place on row. While greatly handicapped and unable to speak without the aid of an electronic voice box, Ed is just as dangerous as ever, maybe more so. But now, one year later, pretty Gayle Smith has returned to continue her interview with him, inevitably attracted to Ed's evil charisma like a moth to a flame. Gayle has come to find out the fate of his last victim, to face the monster that had its way with her and to find out something about the darkness that lives within her...This is the sequel to Guilty, one of the harshest ZFX movies yet made. Even edgier than part one, Guilty: Totemic will take you to the brink of sanity, and then far beyond it.

Duration: 1:10:19
Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 825.1 MB
Download Guilty 2 Totemic
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

BDSM video (430)

Postby javuploader » 19 Feb 2015, 15:32

Yx 24H Live Feed Part 3 Yx Cybil 3

Studio: Insex

My hands were secured behind me and I was placed in the box with my head protruding through the top. I saw the plastic bubble shaped cover that Pd was going to put over my head, and that was when the nervousness started. Hmmm, I thought, there isnt much room in that cover at all for the bugs to run around�theyre going to be near my head no matter what.

Format: avi
Duration: 26:15
Video: 720x576, xvid, 1245kbps
Audio: 312kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 301.5 MB
Download Yx 24H Live Feed Part 3 Yx Cybil 3
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

BDSM video (431)

Postby javuploader » 19 Feb 2015, 16:03

Dd-195B - Nose Hooks Part 2. Various Models

This is the second part of this hardcore degrading movie where nose hooks are involved.

A group Japanese sluts are humiliated in this movie by having a nose hook attached on thier noses and stretched back making them looking like a pig. See more humiliating scenes done to these five models in this video.

Duration: 1:34:41
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1462kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 1.1 GB
Download Dd-195B - Nose Hooks Part 2. Various Models
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

BDSM video (432)

Postby javuploader » 19 Feb 2015, 16:33

Pain is Love Part 3 HD

Genres: punish bondage slave bdsm dominate submission latex spanking bound dominatrix whip

Well, Bella Rossi, it is time for an honored tradition here at RealTimeBondage. We like to get to know our victims a bit. We ask a few questions near the beginning of a feed but we know that it's so hard to get a straight answer when they aren't under pressure.

Running some electrified clamps to her nipples certainly qualifies as a bit of pressure. Every time she gives an answer we don't like we give her a bit of punishment. She says it feels like a fist in her pussy and a single tail whip across her nipples at the same time. It's certainly a reminder to be on her best behavior, in case she is ever in our clutches again. We teach her to be a better person, one painful shock at a time.

For most girls the interrogation is quick. They can't handle a lot of shocks and their background is surprisingly clean. Bella is another matter all together. She is a tough one. Even as she screams in pain and the tears start to flow down her cheeks, she never begs for mercy. Her make up is long ruined. But yet, for every question we ask her she does the same thing. She takes a deep breath, repeats it as instructed, and then answers it truthfully, knowing that the punishment for lying is far worse than what she gets for telling the truth.

Duration: 41:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2685kbps
Audio: 103kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 854.2 MB
Download Pain is Love Part 3 HD
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

BDSM video (433)

Postby javuploader » 19 Feb 2015, 17:05

Steel Restriction

Beautiful Brandy is caught in Bryan's dungeon and allowed nothing to wear but satiny opera gloves, glossy patent high-heels and hard, cold steel! An excruciatingly tight steel slave belt circles her waist. Her slender wrists and ankles are rigidly cuffed. Sturdy padlocks secure her to a bed and a wooden plank.

Duration: 1:13:59
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 2442kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 1.4 GB
Download Steel Restriction
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

BDSM video (434)

Postby javuploader » 19 Feb 2015, 17:37

Play With Me (6 Feb 2015) Infernal Restraints

Studio: Infernal Restraints
Cast: Delirious Hunter
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Piercing, Bondage, Spanking, Hardcore

Leaving a girl alone in the middle of a room hardly seems like torture, but for Delirious Hunter it is as bad as anything we could come up with to do to her. For one it gives her time to think about what is coming, leaving her both terrified and more than a little wet. Second, Delirious is a girl who loves attention, torment and bondage. Leaving her alone for a second reminds her who is in charge here. Delirous is great. She's hot, willing, ready. But she could be better. For instance, her outfit is sexy as hell, but it gets so much better when O.T. starts tearing it off. Her body is amazing, but it looks so much nicer when it has a few bruises for the rough corporal punishment. Her attitude is fine, but when she is pushed into subspace she goes from a woman who wants to feel the hard bondage and discipline, to a plaything that needs to feel it.

Duration: 41:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7288kbps
Audio: 110kbps

Image Image
Image Image

Download Play With Me (6 Feb 2015) Infernal Restraints
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

BDSM video (435)

Postby javuploader » 19 Feb 2015, 18:09

Seriousmalebondage - Deck Cell Adventure 2015

Studio: Seriousmalebondage

Some friends from Los Angeles came for a visit. During their stay FrostKnight (on Recon) wanted to spend some time in our underground the deck cell. Naturally it wasn't long before his friends Officer Hawk and Officer Rob were at work securing him with shackles and chains to some bolts in the cell walls. Along the way someone got the idea to wrap FrostKnight's fingers and hands with duct tape to give him an additional sense of helplessness. Once he was completely restrained the cell cover was closed and locked we retired to the office to watch him on the TV monitor. Then we got an idea... the next time FrostKnight comes for a visit we will hook him up to some remote control e-stim gear. In this way we can sit in the comfort of the office and torment him while watching his reaction on the TV monitor. Yes! Stay tuned for more.

Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 7:14
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 12643kbps
Audio: 143kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 677.6 MB
Download Seriousmalebondage - Deck Cell Adventure 2015
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

BDSM video (436)

Postby javuploader » 19 Feb 2015, 18:40

Infernal needle in tits

Genre: Extreme BDSM, Humiliation , Spanking, Electric Play, Pumping
Starring: cool babys
Time: 66 min.
Description:Infernal needle in tits. Once again, many many needles, sex, and groans! Brutal torture for the sake of new experiences. The best video in its genre!

Video: DivX 5, 480x360, 700kbps
Audio: MPEG1 Audio Layer 3, 44.1 KHz

File size: 603.0 MB
Download Infernal needle in tits
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

BDSM video (437)

Postby javuploader » 19 Feb 2015, 19:09

Gwen Media - Valentina

Release Year: 2003
Studio: GwenMedia
Genres: Fetish, Latex, Rubber, Bondage, Domination, Toys, Plot Based

Secret Agent Conner MacKenzie encounters the beautifully exotic Valentina and the dangerous femme fatale Theresa at a bizarre fetish party hosted by criminal mastermind Damon Lucas.

It is soon discovered that Bondage, Discipline, Domination and Submission are required courses in the hidden rooms of Damon's intense training facility. Scenes of Confinement, Domination, Punishment and Servitude are all taking place in the secret rooms, as the party guests have no idea of what awaits them.

Duration: 1:20:56
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 976kbps
Audio: 62kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 619.3 MB
Download Gwen Media - Valentina
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

BDSM video (438)

Postby javuploader » 19 Feb 2015, 19:41

That wouldn't be nearly as fun, though, without indoctrinating you first with pain

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking

You've come back home to your people. We understand you. We understand your deviant proclivities. You don't have to explain your desire to be tied up tightly, or your need to feel what's it like to not be able to escape. Helplessness is a prized state of mind - that is obvious in these parts. We are aware of your craving to be tossed around, masturbated upon, used as a piece of furniture, only to later be bent over and taken from behind. There's no need to spell out the subtleties of the art of teasing, or the boldness of the whip. These matters are well understood here. You are home.

Your reintegration process begins slowly, methodically. A modified ball tie ensures that your mobility is very limited. But I know you need more. I know you need your small freedoms to be removed one by one. First it's your tongue - clamped and stretched to your knees. Then your pussy lips are clamped and stretched out to your toes. These additions are made to place you in the correct frame of mind. You are here because I want you here. You are here to be played with however I see fit. You are not to move.

Duration: 1:03:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6752kbps
Audio: 106kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 3.1 GB
Download That wouldn't be nearly as fun, though, without indoctrinating you first with pain
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

BDSM video (439)

Postby javuploader » 19 Feb 2015, 20:16

Mistha Mistha

Studio: Insex

Hogtied and bagged for her debut appearance, 1217 is locked in a crevette and fucked every which way. She comes without asking (dont they ever learn?), so shes punished. But then she does it once more! Caning, punching, slapping, and lots of orgasms. 1217 appears to have a talent.Chained hand and foot, gagged and bagged in clear stretchable, 1217 writhes on the floor of the basement. PD tightens a rope around her neck and hoists her to her knees. She sways, struggling to breathe. He slices the bag open and pokes her breasts with his knife, then locks her into the crevette, or "scavengers " as it was called during the reign of Henry the VIII. The perfect companion to the rack, the crevette compresses the skin rather than stretches it. A metal V that locks 1217s neck to her wrists and ankles, the crevette spreads her wide. PD paws her labia, plugs it with a vibrating dildo, and leaves her to stew.

Duration: 1:03:57
Video: 640x480, xvid, 1133kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 594.4 MB
Download Mistha Mistha
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

BDSM video (44)

Postby javuploader » 19 Feb 2015, 20:42

Natural Born Sub Introducing Chloe Toy! (2014)

We're delighted to welcome gorgeous, fresh-faced Chloe Toy to BoundHoneys, and she makes a spectacular debut here! An out-and-out submissive, Chloe strips naked and enjoys every second in her strict hogtie as Jasmine gropes her, whips her and abuses her.

Duration: 20:47
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 1.1 GB
Download Natural Born Sub Introducing Chloe Toy! (2014)
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

PreviousNext

Return to FilesMonster