Collection of BDSM video from all over the world, Hard fuck

For files in the directory with links to file monster

fetish video 217

Postby javuploader » 05 Aug 2015, 12:34

Sweaty Pig Part 1

Video language: English

London River is a fucked up pig. A fucked up, sweaty pig. She's straining to hold herself up because the metal collar around her neck doesn't let her sit, squat, or stand upright, it just locks her into some terrible middle position.

Format: mp4
Duration: 41:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps
Audio: 118kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 2.2 GB
Download Sweaty Pig Part 1
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

fetish video 218

Postby javuploader » 05 Aug 2015, 13:18

Bad-schoolgirl Raven decides to drop out of school

Genres: Enema, Anal Play, WaterSport, Spanking, Punishment, Bizarre Penetrations, Plug, Bondage

Bad-schoolgirl Raven decides to drop out of school! The Schoolmaster gives up on reforming her to stay in school, and punishes her at lenght for dropping out! It's hogtie bondage, nipple and clit clamps, 3 thermometers in all holes, enema hogtied with col...

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:42:17
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 156kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 985.6 MB
Download Bad-schoolgirl Raven decides to drop out of school
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

fetish video 219

Postby javuploader » 05 Aug 2015, 14:06

Steel Chamber

Studio: Gwenmedia

The first volume in a promising science fiction saga, this tape features superior lighting, staging and performances. The alluring Jean Bardot strikes an intimidating pose as Rubberella, a fetish queen who rules a post-apocalyptic world. Anastasia Pierce and Paige Richards are acolytes who attempt to turn the tables on their leader. Capturing Rubberella, they toss her into her own conditioning chamber. Down on her knees in a cramped Plexiglas box, she swears revenge. Bearing her teeth and struggling in her skintight black rubber outfit, she is sex defined. Of course, she does escape, and the acolytes suffer her wrath. Hung from hooks and sed in inflatable rubber bags, buckled tight and wrapped in rubber masks, tortured, taunted and fondled, these girls are terrorized in so many exciting and creative ways. High quality camera work serves to highlight the shining beauty of the costumes and devices, not to mention the magnificent curves of the performers. Throw in some clever post-production touches and the result is a breathtaking fetish offering. Marketing: Worthy of a featured spot in the fetish section.

Format: avi
Duration: 57:20
Video: 512x384, DivX 5, 1464kbps
Audio: 109kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 664.9 MB
Download Steel Chamber
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

fetish video 219

Postby javuploader » 05 Aug 2015, 14:08

Steel Chamber

Studio: Gwenmedia

The first volume in a promising science fiction saga, this tape features superior lighting, staging and performances. The alluring Jean Bardot strikes an intimidating pose as Rubberella, a fetish queen who rules a post-apocalyptic world. Anastasia Pierce and Paige Richards are acolytes who attempt to turn the tables on their leader. Capturing Rubberella, they toss her into her own conditioning chamber. Down on her knees in a cramped Plexiglas box, she swears revenge. Bearing her teeth and struggling in her skintight black rubber outfit, she is sex defined. Of course, she does escape, and the acolytes suffer her wrath. Hung from hooks and sed in inflatable rubber bags, buckled tight and wrapped in rubber masks, tortured, taunted and fondled, these girls are terrorized in so many exciting and creative ways. High quality camera work serves to highlight the shining beauty of the costumes and devices, not to mention the magnificent curves of the performers. Throw in some clever post-production touches and the result is a breathtaking fetish offering. Marketing: Worthy of a featured spot in the fetish section.

Duration: 57:20
Video: 512x384, DivX 5, 1464kbps
Audio: 109kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 664.9 MB
Download Steel Chamber
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

fetish video 22

Postby javuploader » 05 Aug 2015, 14:53

Perfect Pet Sasha

Studio: Infernalrestraints

Sasha loves being treated like an animal. Stick her in a cage and it will make her wet in minutes. She is just a beast of burden. Put her to work and she will do it diligently. Feed her from the floor and she will eat like it is the best meal of her life. And of course her favorite part of being good livestock is the breeding. Chain her up and fuck her like you own her and she will be yours forever. Loyal, obedient and always begging for more.

Duration: 58:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 657.2 MB
Download Perfect Pet Sasha
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

fetish video 220

Postby javuploader » 05 Aug 2015, 15:39

BondageCafe Angela Sommers

Release Year: 2014
Studio: BondageCafe
Cast: Angela Sommers
Genres: Bondage, Fetish, Solo, Toys, Nylon

These pics were inspired by Angela pulling out this lovely chain breast harness that she had with her but had never shot. I thought that would look great, I bet and I was right. I added the corset and the gloves and the rope of course...

Duration: 18:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7110kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 977.1 MB
Download BondageCafe Angela Sommers
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

fetish video 221

Postby javuploader » 05 Aug 2015, 16:30

Master's Cum so Bad

Year: 2015
Genre: BDSM, Device, Domination, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
Duration: 29 min
Actresses: Cool girls
Description: My Master wanted to see me again but went about it much differently. I wasn't sure if I was ready for him again. My throat was still sore from the last session. His slave training is quite intense. But I do love when he leaves me shackled and blindfolded. I feel so helpless knowing there's not much I can do when he has me. I could feel my pussy getting wet. I was so horny I wanted him to take me right there and then. But he made me wait, which got me hotter. The cold leather of the couch kept me shivering. I couldn't take the tease anymore. I need his dick! He finally arrives and waste no time reintroducing his huge cock to me. I wanted it down my throat, far up my pussy in the rough manner he's so good at. I love feeling like his slut to be used whenever he wants. He had me on my back, legs spread in his hands to pound me my pussy. He threw me on my knees, head and hands hanging over the back of the couch, holding my head in place has he rammed his dick deep down my throat at a rapid pace. He walked over and took my doggy, his hands firm on my hips, pulling me back fast and swift onto his cock.
Video: mp4 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7875kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 642.8 MB
Download Master's Cum so Bad
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

fetish video 222

Postby javuploader » 05 Aug 2015, 17:17

Sweaty Pig Part 2

We're going to let London River out. We're not going to let her GO, but some fresh air and hard work in the yard never hurt anyone. Live shows are about doing something unexpected, and when we started broadcasting this one, even we weren't thinking about taking it outdoors. But then we thought to ourselves, it's such a nice day out, and wouldn't it be nice if someone walking by the Farm got a free show out of it? The next thing we know London is on her knees, chained and shackled, digging through the dirt with her bare hands.

Duration: 53:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 117kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 2.8 GB
Download Sweaty Pig Part 2
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

fetish video 223

Postby javuploader » 05 Aug 2015, 18:02

MaddieSome girls are curious about , but have no idea they're pain sluts until they try it out

Genres: Enema, Anal Play, WaterSport, Spanking, Punishment, Bizarre Penetrations, Plug, Bondage

MaddieSome girls are curious about , but have no idea they're pain sluts until they try it out! Maddie is such a girl. Curiosity drives her to seek out an S/M Master, and surprises are in stock for all Spanking makes her laugh! Paddling, including with...

Duration: 3:17:11
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 1.2 GB
Download MaddieSome girls are curious about , but have no idea they're pain sluts until they try it out
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

fetish video 224

Postby javuploader » 05 Aug 2015, 18:48

Bettina Dicapri

Studio: Dominatedgirls/21Sextreme/21Sextury

Bettina wanders all the wrong places. Walking into Master Franks lair is not too wise if someone is not a masochist. It takes not much time for the sexy, cocky Bettina to get into distress, and she finds out soon what does it mean to be dominated. Frank doesnt hold back anything as she humiliates, controls, punishes and fucks the girl.

Duration: 50:25
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 93kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 2.9 GB
Download Bettina Dicapri
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

fetish video 225

Postby javuploader » 05 Aug 2015, 19:37

Pre-Folsom Party: part one

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Kink: The Upper Floor
Cast: Noir, Skin Diamond, Krysta Kaos, Iona Grace, Nerine Mechanique, Pink Suga

The pre-folsom party was so debaucherous and so action packed we decided to barely cut a thing and delivery it all in two updates. This update features suffering at the hands of in gorgeous partial suspensions. has packed canes, corporal, and some serious hardware. Two latex clad beauties indulge in what will be the many blowjobs during this party. A mysterious woman in red delivers a serious flogging on grace, and Noir mouths off to The Pope and ends up coming like a whore in her first rope suspension ever. Not to be missed!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 2:01
Video: 640x360, VP6F

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 17.5 MB
Download Pre-Folsom Party: part one
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

fetish video 226

Postby javuploader » 05 Aug 2015, 20:25

Daba-4593 - Asian Girl's Bdsm Secret After School. Noriko Kijima

For this Japanese national treasure, good sex is in here genes. Everything about her from the way her hair dangles around her shoulders to the way she applies sexy lipstick- there's no talent involved, this is all skill. One lucky wild haired Japanese dink gets the wildest sex of his life.

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 49:57
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264)

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 581.5 MB
Download Daba-4593 - Asian Girl's Bdsm Secret After School. Noriko Kijima
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

fetish video 227

Postby javuploader » 05 Aug 2015, 21:15

But everybody knows women are wicked on top

Genres: Bondage,submission

she thought a woman would go easier on her. But everybody knows women are wicked on top..

Duration: 1:45:43
Video: 320x240, MP4V, 997kbps
Audio: 93kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 846.8 MB
Download But everybody knows women are wicked on top
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

fetish video 228

Postby javuploader » 05 Aug 2015, 22:02

Nicole Sheridans Domination Diaries 3

Studio: Gwen Media

Kim is such a naughty girl. Her inability to do as she was told has resulted in an unstoppable landslide of intense torture for her and the other slaves. No one is spared Pain or Torment as Nicole Sheridan unleashes fierce Power and Dominance. With each new installment of Domination Diaries, the slaves are subjected to scenarios more harsh and bizarre than the last. Keep watching to see what happens next. You wont want to miss it! Extreme Water Tortures! Verbal Torments! The Wheel of Pain! Bizarre Confinement!

Duration: 56:29
Video: 640x464, DivX 5, 1267kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 580.8 MB
Download Nicole Sheridans Domination Diaries 3
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

fetish video 229

Postby javuploader » 05 Aug 2015, 22:53

BondageCafe Kobe Lee

Release Year: 2014
Studio: BondageCafe
Cast: Kobe Lee
Genres: Bondage, Fetish, Toys, Stockings

We walk right up and own her throat hole. That is what she is here for today, to have both ends used and trained. She sputters and gasps, choking on the challenge.

Duration: 21:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7139kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 1.1 GB
Download BondageCafe Kobe Lee
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

PreviousNext

Return to FilesMonster