Collection of BDSM video from all over the world, Hard fuck

For files in the directory with links to file monster

fetish video 191

Postby javuploader » 04 Aug 2015, 13:55

One late night she came to her boss with ropes and gag's, asking him to tie her up

Genres: BDSM Japan Bondage Shibari
Video language: Japanese

One late night she came to her boss with ropes and gag's, asking him to tie her up. She couldn't wait any longer, and had to be punished for being such a slut. He obliged and had her lay on his desk while he finished his report. Once done he turned his attention to her. He made sure she thoroughly enjoyed herself, ensuring her return and obedience for later, more painful session that he had in mind...

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 3:16:13
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1264kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 2.1 GB
Download One late night she came to her boss with ropes and gag's, asking him to tie her up
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

fetish video 192

Postby javuploader » 04 Aug 2015, 14:42

Abigail Dupree, Bonnie Day and Pockit Fanes - FrankenSlave

Release Year: 2015
Genres: BDSM, Caning, Celebrator, Cut Clothing, Cut Panties, Finger Bondage, Fingering, Orgasm, Metal Bondage, Orgasm, Paddle, Pussy Fondling, Shackles, Slave Girl Training, Vibrator, Whip
Video language: English

It's just a routine check up for Abigail Dupree, but her normal doctor has stopped seeing patients. This new doctor came highly recommended. The receptionist provides a tea in the waiting room, and since Abigail is always a little nervous about medical visits (and the creepy guy next to her), a little water will help settle her down. Of course, whatever the nurse put in it takes her straight through relaxed.
By the time she wakes up the experiment is already being set up. The Doctor has a special business, taking innocent women off of the street and turning them into the hottest slaves in the world. It isn't so much training as it is conditioning. When it is over she won't just be some submissive that is looking for a good time. She will be a complete sexual slave who can't help but serve whatever man takes over her life.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:18:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 109kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 1.6 GB
Download Abigail Dupree, Bonnie Day and Pockit Fanes - FrankenSlave
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

fetish video 193

Postby javuploader » 04 Aug 2015, 15:26

Sybil Hawthorne 2

Studio: Hardtied

Tears are so sexy. The outpouring of emotion that comes along with them is powerful and erotic. So when PD finds out that Sybil is the type of pain slut who sobs and cries while he torments her, of course he has to push things even further. Everything he does to her elicits screams and tears. He ties off her tits and shocks them to make her howl. She nearly breaks down when he starts to whip her. Even cumming makes her cry eventually. She knows that what he is doing has little to do with her. She is just the unlucky bitch that has to suffer through his whims. He reminds her that her body belongs to him whenever he makes her cum. Whether she loves it or hates it is not his concern. All he cares about is what makes him hot.

Duration: 36:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps
Audio: 125kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 409.3 MB
Download Sybil Hawthorne 2
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

fetish video 194

Postby javuploader » 04 Aug 2015, 16:14

Pretty Pussy Cat Part One Skylar Price Dee May 2

Studio: Topgrl

Skylar Price is a beautiful blond who probably has men falling all over themselves for her on a daily basis. Dee is not so easy, though. She has desires of her own and Skylar is going to fulfill them whether she wants to or not. Her pussy will not be getting any attention until SD decides she has had enough. By then her feet and her asshole will have borne the brunt of the punishment.

Duration: 31:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 352.2 MB
Download Pretty Pussy Cat Part One Skylar Price Dee May 2
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

fetish video 195

Postby javuploader » 04 Aug 2015, 17:01

BondageCafe Randy Moore Perils of Ultra Vixen

Release Year: 2013
Studio: BondageCafe
Cast: Randy Moore
Genres: Bondage, Fetish, Erotic, Superheroine, Pantyhose

Then slowly over time, the winch tightens more. UltraVixen realizes that she is tied into a fiendish auto-rack, that will slowly pull her limb from limb. Can she possibly escape?

Duration: 14:49
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3697kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 409.0 MB
Download BondageCafe Randy Moore Perils of Ultra Vixen
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

fetish video 196

Postby javuploader » 04 Aug 2015, 17:49

I love my master

Year: 2015
Genre: BDSM, Device, Domination, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
Duration: 21 min
Actresses: Cool girls
Description: I can't resist my Master. He doesn't have to bring me to his dungeon anymore. I go and wait to be used. This time he had a pleasant surprise for me, something I've never tried before: the Sybian. If you thought he wore my pussy out before, this session pushed me even further. He shackled my arms apart like wings, wrists attached to two wooden posts. On my knees, the sybian underneath me, my pussy right on the vibrating palette. I assumed it was like a magic wand but soon found out I was wrong. The way he was playing with my pussy and clit, pushing me down on the machine, I wouldn't want to escape. I loved him reaching deep inside my throat with his cock, rubbing my pussy on the vibrator beneath me. It came to the point where it was too much. But he loves pushing my limits. He wants me to be the perfect slutty sex slave. I hope this pleases him. All I want is his dick. In return, he makes me orgasm over and over again. The buzz was so strong I felt like I was cumming non-stop throughout it all. I love my master
Video: mp4 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7875kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 451.7 MB
Download I love my master
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

fetish video 197

Postby javuploader » 04 Aug 2015, 18:39

Today we have a slave girl who is completely devoted to this material and her mistress

Genres: Lesbian, All Girl, Latex, Fetish, Toy, Big Tits

Here's one for all you rubber lovers out there. You know, the people who can really apreciate a girl wrapped in black and red rubber with its very own specific feel, taste, smell and touch. Today we have a slave girl who is completely devoted to this material and her mistress may let her enjoy it...

Duration: 17:50
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 4980kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 665.7 MB
Download Today we have a slave girl who is completely devoted to this material and her mistress
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

fetish video 198

Postby javuploader » 04 Aug 2015, 19:24

Sweet Juniper Part One Addie Juniper Dee

Studio: Topgrl

Addie Juniper has an athletic body that has seen more than its fair share of pain, but no game has ever required so much of her as Dee. Dee can be as sweet, sensual and seductive as Addie could dream. Or she can be as cold, calculating and cruel as she fears. Her demeanor changes with the wind and with every shift she comes up with new ways to tease and torment this defenseless young thing.

Duration: 31:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 358.6 MB
Download Sweet Juniper Part One Addie Juniper Dee
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

fetish video 199

Postby javuploader » 04 Aug 2015, 20:10

Sound Effects Part Two Rain Degrey Dee

Studio: Infernalrestraints

This metal frame is not what holds Rain Degrey so tightly. It keeps her arms and legs in place but it is not what really binds her. The straps around her tits make them swell and turn purple. They will leave their own marks, but even those are not the real bondage. When SD straps her upside-down to a bench, the leather may be what keeps her from falling but it is not what keeps her in her place. The words from SD alone are enough to keep Rain right where she is, submissive and compliant.

Duration: 36:58

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 415.9 MB
Download Sound Effects Part Two Rain Degrey Dee
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

fetish video 2

Postby javuploader » 04 Aug 2015, 20:58

As she lay nude and trussed on the kitchen floor, her eyes pleaded fo

Genres: Bondage,submission

As she lay nude and trussed on the kitchen floor, her eyes pleaded for release; the ball-gag between her lips insured that her begging would have to be wordless

Duration: 1:43:32
Video: 640x426, AVC (H.264), 1469kbps
Audio: 120kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 1.2 GB
Download As she lay nude and trussed on the kitchen floor, her eyes pleaded fo
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

fetish video 20

Postby javuploader » 04 Aug 2015, 21:41

An Introduction

Year: 2015
Genre: BDSM, Device, Domination, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
Duration: 33 min
Actresses: Cool girls
Description: Beautiful BDSM with beautiful swirls, which wants to have an unforgettable orgasm. She screams and moans of pleasure, her hands and feet bound, she is defenseless, do with it whatever you like!

Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1439kbps
Audio: Cooker 44.1 KHz 2 channels(Stereo) 122kbps

File size: 380.8 MB
Download An Introduction
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

fetish video 200

Postby javuploader » 04 Aug 2015, 22:28

BondageCafe KKendra James Tight Candy

Release Year: 2013
Studio: BondageCafe
Cast: Kendra James
Genres: Bondage, Fetish, BDSM, Latex

Kendra dons the insanely bright pink catsuit that we dubbed Candy because wearing this crazy tight garment transforms her into a helpless juicy treat served up for everyone to devour.

Duration: 15:11
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3705kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 420.1 MB
Download BondageCafe KKendra James Tight Candy
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

fetish video 201

Postby javuploader » 04 Aug 2015, 23:14

Bonnie Day - Chatter Bitch, Part 2

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Squirting, Toys, Ass Caning, Face Bondage, Hogtie

Bonnie Day was given one job. After disrupting the office yesterday OT removed her, showed her the price of her poor performance, and brought her back to the office. She was tired, humiliated, and locked in bondage and gagged still, but all she had to do was finish a single edit and he would let her out and things would go back to normal. She closed her eyes for "just a minute" so that she could think more clearly after a nap. When OT woke her up the next morning the fear in her eyes was obvious.
It looks like she needs another day to think about how much she needs this job. Being a good worker and a good submissive are very alike. They must learn to take instruction well, accomplish tasks that are assigned and accept punishment for their failures.
Sometimes we'll suspend a girl in the air to add to their feeling of helplessness. OT is caning Bonnie so hard that she literally uses her bondage to pull herself up off of the ground. That's how you know it is effective.

Duration: 40:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7284kbps
Audio: 111kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 2.1 GB
Download Bonnie Day - Chatter Bitch, Part 2
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

fetish video 202

Postby javuploader » 05 Aug 2015, 00:10

Grace Under Pressure Part Two Elise Graves Pd

Studio: Infernalrestraints

It is not the position that has Elise Grace in such distress. It is the small strap of leather around her throat. It looks innocuous enough but it is so tight that her face is turning blue. She can barely muster enough air to stay conscious but despite herself she cannot stop screaming. It heightens the terror as she struggles to draw in another breath. He does everything he can to make sure that the experience is as bad as she anticipates.

Duration: 47:36

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 535.4 MB
Download Grace Under Pressure Part Two Elise Graves Pd
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

fetish video 203

Postby javuploader » 05 Aug 2015, 00:44

Black Roze

Genres: Gagging, Humilation, Deepthroat, Rough Sex, Fetish, Domination, Facial, Hardcore, All Sex

Cherise Roze, much like herpes, springs up from time to time. It's probably been about a year since her last epic visit, we were due for another outbreak of the big booty ho. I won't lie, though... I really like this girl. She shows up, ready to work and is down with the sick and twisted shit we dream up. Today, we went in a more sinister route... and I think you're going to love it. To start, we had her shackled to a new sex chair our photographer created. We can lock in her hands to prevent them from trying to cock block the action. Imagine barfing all over yourself while your hands are secured to a chair... pretty gnarly, right? Per usual, Cherise spills her guts for us. This girl never skips a meal so you know her belly is going to get emptied. Top that with some hardcore fucking while her face squeezes through her fishnet stocking (dubbed the ham face) and you got a winner. Massive loads to the grill and she's out the door. The fans wanted a trifecta and we gave it to them!

Duration: 43:50
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 9437kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 3.0 GB
Download Black Roze
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information