For files in the directory with links to file monster

fetish video 178

Postby javuploader » 04 Aug 2015, 01:57

Clean the throat

Year: 2015
Genre: BDSM, Device, Domination, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
Duration: 33 min
Actresses: Cool girls
Description: My Master left me waiting in his dungeon. My first slave training session had me so anxious. I didn't know what to expect from him. He had me bent over and arms belted to a rod, giving him easy access to my pussy and mouth. My energy depletes by the time he finally walks into the room. When he's gone, he's gone. When he's in front of me, it's usually with a throbbing erection. He doesn't waste anymore time when he's standing before me. He shoves his cock deep down my throat, giving me no time to prepare for it, causing spit to pour out of my mouth, rubbing it around my face. My lips always stretch around his shaft. His cock is so thick. I definitely feel it when he penetrates my shallow pussy. It's painful, but I can't get enough of it. I wish he'd keep it there, yet he loves to go back and forth between my mouth and tight pussy. He pushes my limits with his favorite sybian fucking machine. My body weakens with every orgasm. All I can do is hang on to what I've been attached to and enjoy the taste of his great cock when he isn't pounding me in.
Video: mp4 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7875kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 720.6 MB
Download Clean the throat
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

fetish video 179

Postby javuploader » 04 Aug 2015, 02:45

Inverted Nipple Stretch Infused Orgasm Station

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Kink: Device Bondage
Cast: Beretta James, Mae Meyers

This is part 1 of 4 from the October live show.

Beretta James is fastened upside down. Her ankles are chained down, her arms and legs belted to the metal with her neck strapped and chained to the ground. She can fuss around all she wants at the expense of her breath. Her nipples are stretched by inches as they are tied and pulled to the ground.

Short of breath, the pressure builds, the strain of the position increases. A VDOS (vibe w/ dick on a stick) is planted into her pussy. She orgasms until her pussy fills with cum.

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 1:02
Video: 640x360, VP6F
Audio: 125kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 9.0 MB
Download Inverted Nipple Stretch Infused Orgasm Station
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

fetish video 18

Postby javuploader » 04 Aug 2015, 03:33

Meat Magic 3 Of Women Captive SM Gokuso

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Real Works

地下牢に囚われた若き女に襲いかかる異常性欲!性的妄想を実行するために行われる犯罪! 背徳の無限監獄!檻につながれ、柔肌をあらわにされ、拒絶の裸体が拷問台に拘束される。蝋涙折檻!淫らな尻にはスパンキング!凌辱イラマチオ!涙の口舌奉 仕!恥肉をなぞり、膣底までヴァイブ貫通!苦痛の呻きと甘い嗚咽!屈辱と羞恥のオルガズム!狂気の性戯に悶え呻く凌辱の犠牲者は、やがて隷従の誓いを口に する!

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 1:58:12
Video: 720x404, AVC (H.264)

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 1.6 GB
Download Meat Magic 3 Of Women Captive SM Gokuso
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

fetish video 180

Postby javuploader » 04 Aug 2015, 04:17

Nikki Darling - The Little Whore That Could, Part 2

Genres: BDSM, Torture, Bondage, Humiliation, Toys, Anal
Video language: English

It makes no sense to have a hot piece of ass like Nikki Darling around and not use her until she is ready to fall apart. She has 3 holes that could use a work out, and her body is one of the sexiest we have ever seen. We aren't in the habit of letting stunning pieces of ass get away without a few marks to remember us by.
The wooden apparatus that Jack Hammer uses to lock Nikki down into her bondage is pretty impressive. It has her ass up in the air so that he can whip the hell out of her. She's screaming her lungs out into that ball gag but there is no place to go. She has a look of relief in her eyes when he stops until she realizes that he just went to go get a massive ass hook for her.
What she can't see is the table full of canes he has waiting to take a crack at her ass. It's extensive and varied enough that she'll be able to tell each one of them apart when he starts going across her ass with them.

Format: mp4
Duration: 41:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps
Audio: 110kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 2.2 GB
Download Nikki Darling - The Little Whore That Could, Part 2
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

fetish video 181

Postby javuploader » 04 Aug 2015, 05:05

And rope enters also the big bust, the moment

Genres: Bondage,submission
Video language: Japanese

While smiling an alarmed look, she is not a faint hope in his eyes. Begins to be bound by iron, her spill pant voice and immediately. Rope and one takes "Tsu ... Oh, Oh ... Tsu, Tsu Aa~tsu ..." The one, we will bite into the soft body. And rope enters also the big bust, the moment, "Tsu Oh man ..., ... there!" Gasping exceptionally large ...

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 3:52:38
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1264kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 2.4 GB
Download And rope enters also the big bust, the moment
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

fetish video 182

Postby javuploader » 04 Aug 2015, 05:55

Highlights of this video is a figure of a woman gets fucked on the toilet of public toilets

Genres: Bondage,submission

Highlights of this video is a figure of a woman gets fucked on the toilet of public toilets. Obscene act carried out by the unholy space that has been closed. The Immorality feeling harboring not only Eros visual, also Eros spiritual. Woman that has been left in the men's toilets. Woman is taken off, and tied, is bitten by a gag, was left while being inserted the vibe. Or be forever left? Someone enters ...

Duration: 3:52:54

Image Image
Image Image

Download Highlights of this video is a figure of a woman gets fucked on the toilet of public toilets
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

fetish video 183

Postby javuploader » 04 Aug 2015, 06:42

Akima had been redressed in a different komono then originally, and had been tied up

Genres: BDSM Japan Bondage Shibari

Akima had been redressed in a different komono then originally, and had been tied up, with her hands being tied upwards towards the roof, exposing her soft body. The general then arrived with his whip, his whip of justice. He snapped it on her skin, punishing her for being such a whore, punishing her for not pleasing him enough, punishing her, for being. He then had enough and reached for her body, tearing the clothes off of her. Watch the next episode to see what happened.

Duration: 3:59:07

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 2.5 GB
Download Akima had been redressed in a different komono then originally, and had been tied up
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

fetish video 184

Postby javuploader » 04 Aug 2015, 07:29

More Use and Orgasms

Duration: 30 min
Description: My Master surprised me another training session in his dungeon. This session I woke up on a bare bed, ropes hugging my breasts, more rope keeping my wrists together behind my back, my legs free for easy maneuvering. I tried to getaway but he knows how to keep me bound in place for whatever he desires. No matter how much I screamed, he pushes me down, slaps me around and punishes me with his throbbing cock, making me beg for it. The only times I was still is when I was servicing his dick, my head in his hands making me take it deep down my throat. He threw me all around the bed to do so with such ease. I must admit. I love being manhandled, covered in spit and pussy and mouth sore from so much cock. He fucked my doggy, on my side, missionary, all perfect for taking cock deep, fast and rough. He's No matter how many times I cum, he keeps going, wrecking my pussy even more. After all this work, I just wanted his thick creamy warm load. I feel this slutty sex slave earned it

File size: 632.8 MB
Download More Use and Orgasms
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

fetish video 185

Postby javuploader » 04 Aug 2015, 08:15

Now that Akima had unlocked her inner fiend, she wanted nothing more then to please

Now that Akima had unlocked her inner fiend, she wanted nothing more then to please as many men as possible, which meant she would have to please several high level officials all at once. Their rough hands grabbed incessantly at her body, pulling pushing and prodding, without care for her, and at last one of the men couldn't take it anymore, and had her perfume on his cock. After some time he finally cummed all over her face, a sign of embarrassment for women, but dominance for men...

Duration: 4:00:13

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 2.5 GB
Download Now that Akima had unlocked her inner fiend, she wanted nothing more then to please
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

fetish video 186

Postby javuploader » 04 Aug 2015, 09:04

Nikki Darling - The Little Whore That Could Part 1

Genres: BDSM, Anal, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Squirting, Toys, Ass Caning, Ebony, Hogtie

When you're hauled out of the back of a van in manacles and a hood you know it is going to be a hell of a day. For most people that means something terrible is coming, but if you were a hot ass bondage slut like Nikki Darling then you would have a completely different perspective on the situation. Sure she's moaning, crying, and screaming, but she's also loving every second of it.
Jack Hammer stores her in a cage for a bit while he plays with her. It isn't the main event, though. That comes when he straps her down to a wooden box and spreads her legs. It isn't what you would normally call the "Fuck me" position, but it sure as hell does the job. Her holes are exposed and all 10 inches of his cock are rock hard.
Jack does to Nikki what every man wants to from the second they see her. He bends her over, straps her down, and fucks her right in the pussy. She has to grit her teeth to take him all inside of her. It hurts having that much dick splitting her open. Nikki may be too tight for this brutal fucking to feel good for her, but for Jack her cunt is the perfect fit.

Format: mp4
Duration: 42:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7291kbps
Audio: 111kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 2.3 GB
Download Nikki Darling - The Little Whore That Could Part 1
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

fetish video 187

Postby javuploader » 04 Aug 2015, 09:52

She then agreed to let the principle use her in his fantasy, to do to her as she wished

School in Japan tends to be overly strenuous, but for Okami, it was going to be much more then that. She had been caught cheating and if she wanted to get into a good college, this could not go on her record. She then agreed to let the principle use her in his fantasy, to do to her as she wished. This meant she had to be his slave.

Duration: 3:50:09

Image Image
Image Image

Download She then agreed to let the principle use her in his fantasy, to do to her as she wished
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

fetish video 188

Postby javuploader » 04 Aug 2015, 10:39

First Slave Training Session

Duration: 32 min
Description: Even though he scared me, I wanted to serve my new Master. He promised he'd make me the best sex slave with his effective training. He left me in the perfect position for what he had in mind: my neck and wrists collared to a post, my ass poked out for him easy access. I couldn't pull away no matter how hard I tried. He wanted to test how well I can actually deep throat a horse cock like his. He wasted no time, shoving his dick all the way down my throat to his balls. All he wanted to hear was me gagging on his thick shaft. He expects plenty of spit. I did like all the slobber that fell from my mouth. I didn't make it easy for him. I just wanted him to keep trying. I loved feeling his dick expanding my throat. He must have been impressed because he propped me up, blindfolded me and fucked me from behind. I enjoyed his cock in my pussy much better, especially when he grabbed my head and used it to bounce me on his throbbing manhood. He made me tell him how much I loved it. He even made me beg for more disgrace. I was actually being honest. I wanted more. That very though made every orgasm much more intense.

File size: 672.6 MB
Download First Slave Training Session
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

fetish video 189

Postby javuploader » 04 Aug 2015, 11:29

Knowing this, he placed hot wax over her soft skin, hung her upside down

He also felt that penetrating her pussy, at last with his cock, would help ensure this as well. Knowing this, he placed hot wax over her soft skin, hung her upside down, and had her please him in a more physical sense. This was the last sliver of purity that Najika had, and it had been stolen, forever...

Duration: 3:51:24

Image Image
Image Image

Download Knowing this, he placed hot wax over her soft skin, hung her upside down
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

fetish video 19

Postby javuploader » 04 Aug 2015, 12:17

Kenmarcus - May 16, 2012 - Mr Henry & Madeleine movie

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Kenmarcus
Cast: Mr Henry & Madeleine
Genres: BDSM, Fetish, Rope & Steel Bondage, Strict Bondage, spanking, suspension, electrostimulation

Mr. Henry came in with his slave Madeleine to introduce her to the joys of our dungeon. Madeleine loves to be treated in a rough, slutty way and takes her punishment with a smile. Mr. Henry started her off with his cane and belt. Then he positioned her on a bench in a strappado position where she got subjected to spanking, deep-throating and a good anal fucking. Madeleine got her rewards with an inverted suspension combined with waterspouts, and a good wet dousing.

Duration: 15:18
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 125kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 347.1 MB
Download Kenmarcus - May 16, 2012 - Mr Henry & Madeleine movie
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

fetish video 190

Postby javuploader » 04 Aug 2015, 13:04

In Bed with Miki

Studio: ShadowSlaves.com

Miki is tied firmly to a bed whilst Mr. Black alternatively tortures and teases her with his violet wand which can swing from nice to nasty at the press of a button. MK joins the pair and plays with Miki's tender pussy.

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 0.0 Byte
Download In Bed with Miki
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

PreviousNext

Return to FilesMonster