Collection of BDSM video from all over the world, Hard fuck

For files in the directory with links to file monster

Fetish video 449

Postby javuploader » 05 Jul 2015, 05:21

Slave Hilde 17

Studio: Video Bizarre/Tg2Club/Torture Galaxy

The girls actually pierced chest spokes hammered nails in the chest, vagina Stick In electrical items, and the electric current, stick a needle in the buttocks and generally very cruel mockery - Its very painful! The one of the sites horror dedicated to Bdsm.

Format: avi
Duration: 30:16
Video: 640x480, XviD, 977kbps
Audio: 62kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 233.5 MB
Download Slave Hilde 17
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Fetish video 45

Postby javuploader » 05 Jul 2015, 06:11

Bound Milf

Studio: Jay Edwards

Sexy MILF Jamie wiggles and moans as she is carried into the room, elbow-bound and plug-gagged. Jay binds her wrists and ankles onscreen and leaves her on a stool. She hops away but is quickly grabbed and subjected to a tight tit-roping -- much to her displeasure. Her leather gag is pulled out and replaced with a big wad of cloth sealed in with purple med-wrap. Strictly elbow-tied and roped to the ceiling, Jamie prances about trying to relieve the pressure of her restraint. Jay raises her arms even higher up, manhandles her big tits and clamps her nipples. Later, her tits are tightly bound again and she is left in a demanding one-leg standing position. Now clad in a gorgeous black corset, Jamie is bound in a classic bondage tie with her elbows welded together again. Her black chinstrap ballgag is sealed in with sticky duct tape before she is roped into a strict hogtie. The hot MILF is then yoga- tied, elbow-tied and bit ballgagged -- with a thick crotchrope splitting her pussy. She meekly accepts two nasty tit clamps and then follows Jays commands to squirm towards him. Lovely stuff. The big leather plug gag is back in her mouth, her wrists are roped to the ceiling and clamps dangle from her tender nipples. Jay pulls her up onto her knees, ties up her tits one more time and puts the clamps back on! Onscreen, Jamie is untied from the previous scene and her elbows are roped together again along with extra-tight chest ropes. Her tits are roughly grabbed and she is tossed about as he has his way with her helpless body. She is clearly getting frustrated and is not happy when she is re-gagged with a Bishop gag and left to suffer on the floor.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:13:20
Video: 720x480, Microsoft MPEG-4 Video Codec V2, 1953kbps
Audio: 125kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 1.1 GB
Download Bound Milf
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Fetish video 450

Postby javuploader » 05 Jul 2015, 06:53

Marching On Again

Year: 2013
Genre: BDSM, Device, Domination, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
Duration: 39 min
Actresses: Cool girls
Description: How do you make a girl who has been fucked, beaten and left out in the cold feel even dirtier than she already must? It isn't an easy job but PD knows how.

Video: Windows Media Video File 1280x720 1500 Kbps
Audio: Cooker 44.1 KHz 2 channels(Stereo) 1628 Kbps

File size: 577.4 MB
Download Marching On Again
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Fetish video 451

Postby javuploader » 05 Jul 2015, 07:38

The Intruder Finds Riley's Toys - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... The intruder asks her where the valuables are and once again she gives him the wrong answer. He walks away leaving Riley to struggle in her inescapable tape bondage

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2884kbps
Audio: 119kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 390.1 MB
Download The Intruder Finds Riley's Toys - Part 2
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Fetish video 452

Postby javuploader » 05 Jul 2015, 08:25

Tiny Slut, Big Pain!!

Studio: Kink: SadisticRope.com
Cast: Bailey Paige
Video language: English

Bailey tells me she wants it as extreme as possible. She wants to truly wants to test her ability to suffer. We begin with a standing spread eagle, then add pegs in just the right places to ensure her suffering is at the right level. The scene ends with hr proving how much she really wants this, by inflicting pain on herself.

Next we put her on her back and terrorize the front of her body. She screams and struggles, but she's helpless and it's starting to effect her. I'm not ready to break her yet, so her pussy is fucked raw and then I let her catch her breath before the next scene starts.

The scene begins and I put her cute little ass in the air, so that I can beat the hell out of her. She starts to purr because this is what she came for. This is what she has been waiting on all day, and I refuse to pass on an opportunity to dish out this much pain.

Format: flv
Duration: 1:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1766kbps
Audio: 122kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 14.3 MB
Download Tiny Slut, Big Pain!!
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Fetish video 453

Postby javuploader » 05 Jul 2015, 09:11

India Summer Kurt Lockwood

Studio: FuckedNbound

The part of Bdsm that is most commonly referenced is S and M, which is the part we enjoy most. Sadism and Masochism is what makes our site for true sadistic torment and masochistic suffering, combined with hardcore sex. We use floggers, single tail whips, paddles, cat o nine tails, slappers, crops, canes, cattle prods, nipple clamps, hot wax, and more to torture our captives. Every scene is full of brutal torment, extreme bondage, and hardcore sex. Their screams are loud and real. Their suffering is true and mandatory. Once they have been sadistically dominated, our captives are then transformed into submissive sex slaves. Each of our dominants are as sadistic as we could find, with their own unique style of brutal sexual dominance. All of our slaves are as tough as they come, being able to endure the extreme tormenting fucking. The sex slaves are willing to endure any amount of suffering, just to fulfill their whorish sexual appetite. Their pussies are dripping wet from being dominated and cant wait to be fucked. The slaves mouths spill out drool from the ball gags or the hard cocks that have been fucking their throats.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 41:12
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video V7, 891kbps
Audio: 125kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 311.4 MB
Download India Summer Kurt Lockwood
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Fetish video 454

Postby javuploader » 05 Jul 2015, 09:56

MoodPictures - The Milgram Experiment 4 HD

Release Year: 2015

Female volunteers are tested how cruel they are, how far they go when their task is to punish other females (our spankee models) for failing in a test. The outsiders were not aware of the real point of the experiment, they thought that we were scientists, and that we were testing how punishment affects learning.

Duration: 59:38
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps
Audio: 429kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 2.3 GB
Download MoodPictures - The Milgram Experiment 4 HD
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Fetish video 455

Postby javuploader » 05 Jul 2015, 10:47

Then he spanked my boobs and slapped them to prepare them for the next lesson

Genres: BDSM, Torture, Spanking

First he wanted me to jump to see how my boobs are bouncing. Then he spanked my boobs and slapped them to prepare them for the next lesson. After that he ordered me to pull my slips down, played with my pussy and painted red lines on my ass using a rope.

Duration: 51:17
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 93kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 585.4 MB
Download Then he spanked my boobs and slapped them to prepare them for the next lesson
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Fetish video 456

Postby javuploader » 05 Jul 2015, 11:30

Orgasm Hostages

Studio: Dungeon Corp

These slaves arent getting away until they cum over and over again! The women of Orgasm Hostages are gagged and blindfolded and loving every minute. Naked bondage and complete helplessness for these "poor" slaves, we all know in the dungeon they cant hear you moan.

Duration: 1:32:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 831.0 MB
Download Orgasm Hostages
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Fetish video 457

Postby javuploader » 05 Jul 2015, 12:15

Drink wax bitch

Year: 2014
Genre: Extreme BDSM, Bondage, Toys, Fisting
Starring: A Lot of cool babys
Time: 36 min.
Description: When I first saw nasty little pig Rita Cross I knew she'd love every minute of our torture session. She's the typical sub who finds pain endurable and enjoyable at the same time. And I'm that dom who knows what to do to make her moan with pleasure and pain! I knew she'd love to be partially suspended, balancing on tiptoes for hours. When I felt she's about to collapse, I freed her from her ties and started to play with the exhausted little slave of mine. I even fully fisted her pussy - and more! Do take a look at our dom session!

Video:FullHD. AVC, 1920x1080 , 5857kbps, 25.000fps
Audio : WMA2, 150kbps, 44.1 KHz, 2 channels

File size: 917.5 MB
Download Drink wax bitch
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Fetish video 458

Postby javuploader » 05 Jul 2015, 13:02

Punishment Is A Reward For Me Part 2

Studio: Awizardofass

Miss Kitty is a fiery, dominant brunette who wants a job as a disciplinarian at a reform school for girls. However, she must first learn to submit to the male schoolmaster. Arrogant Miss Kitty boasts that "Punishment is a reward for me"

Duration: 50:01
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 31kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 451.9 MB
Download Punishment Is A Reward For Me Part 2
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Fetish video 459

Postby javuploader » 05 Jul 2015, 13:51

Hilde 13

Studio: Torture Galaxy

Hilde can endure any torture, she is strong girl. Download and enjoy!

Format: MPEG
Duration: 25:06
Video: 400x304, MPEG-1
Audio: 109kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 291.2 MB
Download Hilde 13
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Fetish video 46

Postby javuploader » 05 Jul 2015, 14:37

IR - Rain DeGrey - Painful Pleasure - April 12, 2013 - HD

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Infernal Restraints
Cast: Rain DeGrey, Cyd Black
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Domination, Fetish, Spanking, Humiliation

Painful pleasure is the most appropriate way to describe what is happening to Rain DeGrey. She swears that she hates Cyd Black's guts for what he's doing to her but her wet pussy says otherwise.

Tormenting her tits is a sure way to make Rain cry. Cyd cuts off the circulation with rubber bands to make them sensitive, then snaps the bands against her skin to make her scream.

When he slaps her legs and ass with the thin, flat paddle she can't decide if she wants to laugh of cry. When he puts a vibrator on her clit she can't figure out whether she should scream or cum. The intensity of her orgasms is so overwhelming that by the time Cyd takes it away she just falls back and babbles to herself.

Format: mp4
Duration: 54:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7302kbps
Audio: 108kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 3.0 GB
Download IR - Rain DeGrey - Painful Pleasure - April 12, 2013 - HD
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Fetish video 460

Postby javuploader » 05 Jul 2015, 15:23

Icon of BDSM world

Year: 2013
Genre: BDSM, Device, Domination, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
Duration: 57 min
Actresses: Cool girls
Description:Icon of BDSM world. Matt wants to stick his dick into Cherry Torn. It is obvious why. Her tits are big and inviting. She has a beautiful face. Her body is fit as a fiddle and it just needs to be played.

Video: Windows Media Video File 1280x720 1500 Kbps
Audio: Cooker 44.1 KHz 2 channels(Stereo) 1628 Kbps

File size: 840.4 MB
Download Icon of BDSM world
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Fetish video 461

Postby javuploader » 05 Jul 2015, 16:09

Teen Nurse Shocked Into Proper Office Behavior

Studio: Kink: Electrosluts
Cast: Cherry Torn,Kendra Cole

You can't blame her, really. Kendra Cole is only 19 and hasn't had enough work experience to know much about business casual; that she can't go traipsing around the hospital ward dressed in tight, short dresses that don't even try to conceal her young ass.

Dr. Cherry Torn, however, has no patience for such excuses. She's seen this naive slut fuck every RN in the building and decides if Kendra can't keep her pussy dry, then she better share with the whole office. Starting with the boss!

Kendra is assigned a full day of electrotraining, starting with some TIGHT bondage and a Deep, penetrative fuck with the violet wand. Then she is pretzeled over the desk with sticky pads shocking her ass, holes wide open for Dr. Torn's New, bigger + stronger Samurai and a Dos that Kendra's pussy has no problem cumming on, again and again. She's made to eat her boss's cunt til her face is covered in cum and then tzapped to complete electro submission.

Format: flv
Duration: 0:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1756kbps
Audio: 122kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 13.6 MB
Download Teen Nurse Shocked Into Proper Office Behavior
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information