Collection of BDSM video from all over the world, Hard fuck

For files in the directory with links to file monster

Fetish video 375

Postby javuploader » 22 May 2015, 04:18

Surprising Sierra!

Part 1
I tell Sierra that there are two surprises in the Ultimate Hopscotch scene we're about to do. One is that midway through I'll electrify the obstacle (which she hadn't seen yet). The other surprise is waiting in the next room. We run through the hopscotch course a few times, then I tell her to go fetch it. Apparently terror is good for athletic performance, when we resume she sets a new naked hopscotch speed record.
Part 2
The big surprise that I told Sierra to go fetch in an earlier installment is our friend Max of Bondage Lessons, who was standing patiently in the next room. I'd rather wrestle someone than tie them up, but he's a pretty scary bondage top. This adds some entertaining new possibilities to our game of naked hopscotch.
Part 3
We raise the difficulty of Sierra's hopscotch game. First Max changes the tie her arms are in (leaving the nipple clamps on of course), then we turn on the electricity in the obstacle. I love the bouncing ponytail so much, that's an oddly specific fetish of mine.
Part 4
Sierra works to improve her time on the Ultimate Hopscotch course. As motivation, I threaten to narrow the electrified opening she has to navigate, unless she can keep her time below some number of seconds. She's really struggling, so much so that once I'm nice and attach nipple clamps rather than narrowing it further. Eventually she figures out a clever way to avoid getting zapped, but that just leads to new and exciting consequences.
Part 5
Max ties Sierra's hands together in a particularly difficult and painful arrangement, and she tries to navigate the obstacles like that. She does pretty well, but can't resist using the cheat she figured out for the electricity. Singletailing ensues as a consequence.
Part 6
I crank up the electricity *and* raise the bar that Sierra needs to straddle on her way over. Max cracks the singletail while she's trying hold the vise-grips on her nipples from bouncing and she manages to stay focused, but the zapping distracts her and she lets go. There were a whole bunch of different painful things happening here, but her reaction when Max singletails between her legs is particularly good.

Format: Windows Media
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps
Audio: 125kbps

Total size: 855.7 MB in 6 files.

Download Surprising Sierra!
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Fetish video 376

Postby javuploader » 22 May 2015, 05:14

Fetishtied 3

Video language: English

40 video network in the first part of the studio fetishtied Most consists of several sets of rollers. And as always, do not cease to have their fantasies

Image Image
Image Image

Total size: 3.0 GB in 40 files.

Download Fetishtied 3
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Fetish video 377

Postby javuploader » 22 May 2015, 06:10

Elise was handcuffed

Release Year: 2012
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Elise Graves
Genres: Bondage, Hardcore, Domination

Pd has hooked some voltage up to her body and to avoid the electricity she is going to need to dance for us. The only problem is that every shock makes her gyrate in a new and interesting way.

Duration: 51:07
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1855kbps

File size: 757.7 MB
Download Elise was handcuffed
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Fetish video 378

Postby javuploader » 22 May 2015, 07:07

A Slut That Begs For More

When you see what this slut's body can endure, it'll surprise you and arouse you. Tit bondage is nothing new for this Bdsm lifestyle junkie, she always wants more. She's a regular pain slut that just doesn't know how to say when. Her breasts are tied with rope so tightly they start turning purple and her nipples are clamped with weighted balls. For a little extra torment, her pussy lips get to be pulled and stretched by even more weights. She just can't get enough - as she's bound and tied and on all fours being beaten, she can't help but get wet from it all.

Format: mp4
Duration: 54:06
Video: 600x338, AVC (H.264), 1436kbps
Audio: 127kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 621.6 MB
Download A Slut That Begs For More
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Fetish video 379

Postby javuploader » 22 May 2015, 08:06

Marina angel

She'll do anything to get home, or at least to a pay phone. Her hero seems like an asshole and wants to be satisfied first before bringing her home.

Duration: 50:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7869kbps
Audio: 117kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 2.9 GB
Download Marina angel
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Fetish video 38

Postby javuploader » 22 May 2015, 09:00

Inspecting London (May 04, 2015)

Release Year: 2015
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

I have to say, I really enjoy a nice day of work. I've got the wonderful position of inspecting other women's bodies and making sure that they are ready for whatever use their eventual owners have in mind. I don't handle the training. It isn't my scene. Instead I just take them in and put them through their paces, with no holds barred.

Rope bondage is an effective means of controlling her body while I have some fun with her. She starts off with Mr. Pogo inside of her, but soon enough I'm going to get my strap on and make sure that all of her holes are capable of taking a pounding. I have a checklist of things I want to try, so we'll start with the easiest, a simple floor tie and a light vibrator, and end with a complete orgasmic blow out from a Hitachi, a thick, black strap-on, and my favorite strenuous position, the strappado. If she can handle all of that then I can pass her on to the next level

Duration: 46:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6758kbps
Audio: 107kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 2.3 GB
Download Inspecting London (May 04, 2015)
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Fetish video 380

Postby javuploader » 22 May 2015, 09:57

IR - Cherie DeVille - Compromises Part 2 - Oct 11, 2013 - HD

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Infernal Restraints
Cast: Cherie DeVille
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination

Compromises is an Intersec Studios scripted feature presentation about the pleasure that comes from pushing the limits of what is taboo.

It's every model's nightmare. Cherie DeVille has been working with PD on what she thought was going to be a simple shoot. But he is a demanding director and everything she does is wrong.

He seems normal enough, at first, but once he has her locked into the bondage things start to get out of control fast. She wakes up chained to the wall, straight-jacketed and terrified, wondering what the hell he has planned. It doesn't take long for him to show her.

He keeps telling her that it will make the shoot better but he discarded the camera a long time ago. Every time Cherie screams or cries he tells her to stop complaining and hits her harder. She doesn't know what to do. If she resists it will be so much worse, if she submits she is afraid she may start to enjoy it.

Duration: 1:24:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2687kbps
Audio: 122kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 1.8 GB
Download IR - Cherie DeVille - Compromises Part 2 - Oct 11, 2013 - HD
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Fetish video 381

Postby javuploader » 22 May 2015, 10:53

Case 3

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Lomp's Court
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

Mr. Lomp's private court is open for trials. For taking a case before Lomp's Court both the victim and the offender must agree to be judged by Mr. Lomp. This can be beneficial for both parties. the victim can have a sweet revenge, while the offender can go through the process quite swiftly, and can avoid jail time. If the statements of the two parties are in variance, then Mr. Lomp doesn't have any other choice than using his special interrogation method on both of them. as it happened in this case..

Duration: 50:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3901kbps
Audio: 184kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 1.5 GB
Download Case 3
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Fetish video 382

Postby javuploader » 22 May 2015, 11:47

Penny Pax Sarah Shevon Filth Contest Pt. 1

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Penny Pax Sarah Shevon
Genres: Bondage, Domination, Humiliation, Pissing

Dr. Mercies throws a competition to determine who is filthier: Penny or Sarah. The filthier one will be become the face hole of a...

Duration: 42:16
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 949kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 430.2 MB
Download Penny Pax Sarah Shevon Filth Contest Pt. 1
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Fetish video 383

Postby javuploader » 22 May 2015, 12:42

A Good Slut on Her Knees

This slut knows that the proper place to be is on her knees. She willingly gets on them and then is bound with rope. From head to toe she's tied down and this includes breast bondage. Rope is wound around her tiny tits which is then tied around her legs. If this bitch even thinks about struggling she's going to cause herself some real pain. Like a good pain slut, she stays in place, getting wet from the weights clipped to her cunt and nipples. This bitch keeps quiet and relishes in all the ways she's strung up and beaten.

Duration: 55:31
Video: 600x338, AVC (H.264), 1451kbps
Audio: 127kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 643.8 MB
Download A Good Slut on Her Knees
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Fetish video 384

Postby javuploader » 22 May 2015, 13:43

Strict bondage for Beretta James

Year: 2013
Genre: BDSM, Device, Domination, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
Duration: 19 min
Actresses: Cool girls
Description: Her face is slack and clouded, her mouth hole open and leaking, her body totally helpless to whatever we feel like dishing out. We use her until we are bored, and then walk away, leaving the vibrator to continue to pull yet more orgasms out of her tired hole. Beretta is broken down in her bondage, completely gone. It is a good look on her.
Video: Windows Media Video File 1280x720 1500 Kbps
Audio: Cooker 44.1 KHz 2 channels(Stereo) 1628 Kbps

File size: 954.4 MB
Download Strict bondage for Beretta James
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Fetish video 385

Postby javuploader » 22 May 2015, 14:37

Lily Dixon

Helpless teen Lily Dixon is lost and found a few chairs out in an abandoned stretch of land. She sits down and takes a break from a long walk. She looks off in the distance and sees a white van.

Duration: 34:45
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1476kbps
Audio: 122kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 407.9 MB
Download Lily Dixon
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Fetish video 386

Postby javuploader » 22 May 2015, 15:32

Filth Contest Pt. 2

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Sarah Shevon Penny Pax
Genres: Bondage, Domination, Humiliation,

The foul contest proceeds with a lengthy game of "Ass-Mouth-Bucket," followed by a piss-filled watergun fight and some naughty gargling from the anal fluid pump.

Duration: 22:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5447kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 931.6 MB
Download Filth Contest Pt. 2
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Fetish video 387

Postby javuploader » 22 May 2015, 16:27

The Price of Being an Attention Whore

This masked slut loves getting to be the center of attention. She loves to make things about her - little did she know that in this Bdsm video being an attention whore would come with a price. She has her breasts tied with rope, intricately wrapped around her, just as a taste of what's to come. She stands there and is subjected to both breasts being beaten with any implement we can find - crops, floggers, you name it! As things progress, she gets weights clamped onto her pussy and her arms restrained so she can't move while we continue the barrage of beatings!

Duration: 47:43
Video: 600x338, AVC (H.264), 1536kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 582.5 MB
Download The Price of Being an Attention Whore
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Fetish video 388

Postby javuploader » 22 May 2015, 17:24

Extrem Zwangspause

Cast: Jens Deluxe, Anastasian, Suzi Anne, Veronique
Genres: BDSM, Device, Fetish, Bondage, Wax Play, All Sex, Hardcore

Masks, blindfolds, ball-gags, balls, crop sticks, cock sticks, and so much more. More kink than you can swing a cat-o-nine-tails at!
This is a one-stop shop for all kinds of master/slave scenarios, disciplinary actions, Sybian machines, and of course - loads and loads of cum.
Remember; slaves who act up when the master is out, gets the rod AND the staff!

Duration: 1:37:42
Video: 768x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 1.4 GB
Download Extrem Zwangspause
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information