Collection of BDSM video from all over the world, Hard fuck

For files in the directory with links to file monster

BDSM, Bondage (47)

Postby javuploader » 24 Mar 2015, 12:20

Only You - Lorelie

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English

A young, blond paralegal visits the farm with papers for PD to sign. Not suspecting foul play, Lorelie sips from the cup of coffee he offers her. When she wakes, she's shackled and hooded in the barn. After an evening of violating her holes, he takes her up to the cabin for a "fowl" hunting spree that leaves Lorelie more than just a little subdued.

When she first shows up at the farm, she's apologetic. For all the frustration we've caused you, she says, meaning her legal firm. And everything seems fine. Normal. Until she sips her coffee. This is the moment when she thinks to ask if anyone else is at the farm. But by then, it's already too late. She's going down.

Lorelie wakes. Her wrists and ankles are chained to a metal ring set into the floor. She's hooded. A cat cries in the background, echoing Lorelie's cries. When PD shows up, he kicks her and tells her to shut up. Then he welcomes her to the farm.

She's locked into a five-point metal piece known in English dungeons as the Cavert. Neck and ankles form three points of a triangle, with the wrists midpoint between. Her clothing is cut off with grass shears. He beats her foot with a clear beaded wand then uses it to fuck her cunt, her mouth. Her panties are cut away and stuffed in her mouth. Now the beads fuck her ass, burrowing deep within.

She spends the night locked in the Cavert, seated on a bed of spikes with her neck chained to the wall. And morning arrives. Light pours in. You have this moment of hope for poor Lorelie. But from then on, it only gets worse.

She's bound to a tree beside the hunting cabin with her elbows touching in back. Soon, her hands and wrists are bound to her shoulders, held in place by a wooden pole. He paints her body with some kind of clear, sticky goo, taking extra time to coat her pussy and ass. Then she's plastered with feathers. She's a chicken. A grouse. She's a target. He sets her loose, barefoot, to hide while he gets out his gun. And later, after having his fun, paintball red runs down her body like .

He leads her at gunpoint to the pond, ice cold. Her feet sink in the muck. She shivers and makes little chicken-like shrieks. She's soon submerged up to the neck.

Format: real
Duration: 50:06
Video: 424x240, RV40
Audio: 94kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 162.5 MB
Download Only You - Lorelie
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

BDSM, Bondage (470)

Postby javuploader » 24 Mar 2015, 13:06

Art Video - r0342

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Bdsm

Extreme japanese uncensored action from Art Video. Torture and bondage.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:15:51
Video: 480x272, XviD, 1497kbps
Audio: 125kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 908.4 MB
Download Art Video - r0342
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

BDSM, Bondage (471)

Postby javuploader » 24 Mar 2015, 13:52

Devonshire Production - BDN-52

Man binds girl, puts gag in her mouth and sends in an iron cage. Then pulls her back hurts, suspends, binds with ropes, touching tits and hits on the buttocks.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:12:59
Video: 640x432, AVC (H.264), 439kbps
Audio: 156kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 321.4 MB
Download Devonshire Production - BDN-52
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

BDSM, Bondage (472)

Postby javuploader » 24 Mar 2015, 14:37

Maddy OReilly _ Elise Graves-Leaving Marks Part Two

Release Year: 2014

I no longer need Maddy to prove anything to me. I am all too aware of how she feels. She loves me. She wants to serve me. And I will give her that chance.

She is so natural in how she obeys. Her devotion to pleasing me is pure, just like the outpouring of emotion that my attention elicits. She holds nothing back, screaming, moaning, and crying freely as the moments, and my canes, hit her.

That is real freedom. It doesn't matter that her arms and legs are bound by rope or that her will is broken by mine. All of the caning, crying and cumming sets her apart from the mundane and makes her free. And she can only achieve it through submission.

Duration: 39:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6759kbps
Audio: 106kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 2.0 GB
Download Maddy OReilly _ Elise Graves-Leaving Marks Part Two
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

BDSM, Bondage (473)

Postby javuploader » 24 Mar 2015, 15:22

Art Video - r0045

Genres: Bdsm

Extreme japanese bondaged female humiltion and torture compilation.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:26:21
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1339kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 921.3 MB
Download Art Video - r0045
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

BDSM, Bondage (474)

Postby javuploader » 24 Mar 2015, 16:12

Stunning Ela Darling tied face down ass up stuffed full of hard cock brutal deepthroat! (2014)

Pretty pale Ela Darling looks too refined to be bound down and stuffed full of of big dick. Luckily for us, looks can be deceiving. This classic beauty craves the tight bondage and the dick as only Sexuallybroken can dish out. Today is going to be a good day.
Bound face down ass up in a doggystyle position that leaves both ends completely exposed and wide open for use, all of Ela's holes are begging for the dick. The belt bondage keeps her thin limbs firmly in place, she can not wiggle away or escape the cock. We walk up and sheath ourselves balls deep into that eager mouth. We follow that up with 10 inches of BBC right up that tight pussy as we turn Ela into a double stuffed oreo.

Duration: 15:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6753kbps
Audio: 105kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 782.6 MB
Download Stunning Ela Darling tied face down ass up stuffed full of hard cock brutal deepthroat! (2014)
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

BDSM, Bondage (475)

Postby javuploader » 24 Mar 2015, 16:58

Young and hot slave in torture

Year: 2014
Genre: Extreme BDSM, Device Bondage, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
Duration: 55 min
Actresses: Cool girls
Description:Young and hot slave in torture. Calico, you have got to be happy. You fantasize about pain and bondage and Claire is here to give it to you. You like being able to take pain, you say, especially from those who enjoy giving it. Claire is definitely one of "those". Before she fucks with you, she is going to ask you about your fears and your turn-ons. Just don't expect her to remember, or care, which is which. When you say that cumming from a vibrator is almost too much for you to bear, you know Claire is going to push that limit as far as it will go. When you say that you have cum from pain, you can already tell she will have to try that, too. When you opened up and told her your secrets you gave her consent to use them against you.
Video: WMV 1280x720 25.000 fps
Audio: Cooker 44.1 KHz 2 channels(Stereo) 1628 Kbps

File size: 806.4 MB
Download Young and hot slave in torture
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

BDSM, Bondage (476)

Postby javuploader » 24 Mar 2015, 17:42

Rubberella day spa

Cast: Jean Bardot
Genres: BDSM Latex

Rubberella brings new meaning to the body wrap at her very exclusive day spa. When an unsuspecting client comes in for a routine treatment, they often end up getting more than they bargained for.

Format: m4v
Duration: 57:07
Video: 706x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 155kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 680.0 MB
Download Rubberella day spa
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

BDSM, Bondage (477)

Postby javuploader » 24 Mar 2015, 18:29

Girl loves in all holes

Year: 2014
Genre: BDSM, Device, Domination, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
Duration: 20 min
Actresses: Cool girls
Description:Girl loves in all holes. Raven services the cock in a blissful daze, reveling in her true purpose. We swap out dicks on her, challenging and pushing her mouth to its limits. Her perfect lips wrapped around the cock make us hunger for the main course and we yank her up and bend her over, spit roasting her from both ends. We stuff her mouth and pussy to the brim as she moans and cums, hard and shuddering. She literally can not help herself.

Video: Windows Media Video File 1280x720 1500 Kbps
Audio: Cooker 44.1 KHz 2 channels(Stereo) 1628 Kbps

File size: 987.7 MB
Download Girl loves in all holes
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

BDSM, Bondage (478)

Postby javuploader » 24 Mar 2015, 19:11

Bdsmticket - Big Clamps For Little Slave

Studio: Bdsmticket

When naughty slaves don't follow their master's instructions, they should know what's going to happen to them. But just like this cute young slave, it doesn't mean that it makes it any easier on them! Her boobs were tight up tightly before she was to strip naked. He attached huge clamps to her young nipples, making her strain as she realized that any movement she did hurt herself more.

Format: MPEG
Duration: 19:09
Video: 720x576, MPEG-2
Audio: 218kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 545.6 MB
Download Bdsmticket - Big Clamps For Little Slave
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

BDSM, Bondage (479)

Postby javuploader » 24 Mar 2015, 19:58

Rain DeGrey La Cucaracha, Part Two (2014)

Or perhaps it is just us being fucked up sadists to a beautiful, defenseless woman.
Spread her legs and they expose the perfect target for our twisted punishment. Whip it, flog it, vibrate it, just don't ignore it. When it comes to pussy our policy is that anything goes as long as it hurts. It is the kind of stance Rain could really get behind if she wasn't on the receiving end of it.

Duration: 42:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7282kbps
Audio: 109kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 2.2 GB
Download Rain DeGrey La Cucaracha, Part Two (2014)
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

BDSM, Bondage (48)

Postby javuploader » 24 Mar 2015, 20:45

Jain sacrifice underworld of Osiris Mai Aida of God

Genres: Bondage, Bdsm

Extreme bondage and torture story, japanese bdsm movie action. Enjoy!

Duration: 1:42:35
Video: 800x450, AVC (H.264), 1455kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 1.2 GB
Download Jain sacrifice underworld of Osiris Mai Aida of God
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

BDSM, Bondage (480)

Postby javuploader » 24 Mar 2015, 21:31

Bdsmticket - Black Slave's First Clamping

Master wants to check out his new dark and lovely teen slave, and there's a lot of good things to see! Not only is she gorgeous, but there's plenty of things to torture on her body! He starts off on her breasts with a light flogging, and then tests her a bit with harder thwacks. He spreads her open and attaches clamps to her pussy lips, testing her limits and her ability to be totally submissive.

Duration: 14:40

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 622.9 MB
Download Bdsmticket - Black Slave's First Clamping
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

BDSM, Bondage (481)

Postby javuploader » 24 Mar 2015, 22:14

TG Dec 03, 2014 - Maddy O'Reilly, Elise Graves

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

I no longer need Maddy to prove anything to me. I am all too aware of how she feels. She loves me. She wants to serve me. And I will give her that chance.

She is so natural in how she obeys. Her devotion to pleasing me is pure, just like the outpouring of emotion that my attention elicits. She holds nothing back, screaming, moaning, and crying freely as the moments, and my canes, hit her.

That is real freedom. It doesn't matter that her arms and legs are bound by rope or that her will is broken by mine. All of the caning, crying and cumming sets her apart from the mundane and makes her free. And she can only achieve it through submission.

Duration: 39:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6759kbps
Audio: 106kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 2.0 GB
Download TG Dec 03, 2014 - Maddy O'Reilly, Elise Graves
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

BDSM, Bondage (482)

Postby javuploader » 24 Mar 2015, 23:00

Bdsmticket - Barely Legal Slave Submits Wholly

Some girls need more training than others to become a good slave, and with the way this girl is collared and chained up, it seems like she needs some work! She's unchained only to have her arms bound behind her on a spreader bar, and he begins some serious clamp work on her nipples. He ties ropes around her pussy lips to spread them wide and flogs her before allowing her to cum from a vibrator.

Duration: 19:54

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 700.8 MB
Download Bdsmticket - Barely Legal Slave Submits Wholly
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information