Collection of BDSM video from all over the world, Hard fuck

For files in the directory with links to file monster

BDSM video (194)

Postby javuploader » 13 Feb 2015, 23:44

Cetd-086 - Busty Female Prisoner Bondage Fuck. Mio Takahashi

For this Japanese national treasure, good sex is in here genes. Everything about her from the way her hair dangles around her shoulders to the way she applies sexy lipstick- there's no talent involved, this is all skill. One lucky wild haired Japanese dink gets the wildest sex of his life.

Format: mp4
Duration: 2:10:03
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1451kbps
Audio: 124kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 1.5 GB
Download Cetd-086 - Busty Female Prisoner Bondage Fuck. Mio Takahashi
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

BDSM video (195)

Postby javuploader » 14 Feb 2015, 00:14

Winnie the Hun Part 2 Ready for Copy HD

Release Year: 2015
Genres: punish bondage slave bdsm dominate submission latex spanking bound dominatrix whip

All suspensions are brutal but there aren't many as tough as the hogtie suspension. Ask Winnie Rider if you see her around. It may be the cruelest thing we do to her all day.

Really, though, who are we kidding? She would be lucky if we let her get away with something so simple as her roughest challenge of the feed. We love the elaborate and the over the top. We are going to overload her with all kinds of sadistic devices and see how she does when all of her sensitive spots are screaming for mercy.

The Horse is a great example of something exquisite for both its simple design and incredible potential. Winnie straddles it and it splits her pussy perfectly. Her entire weight rests on her clit and the pressure is unbearable. As a kindness we decide to take a bit of her attention off of it by playing with her magnificent tits. Clamps, whips, canes. it doesn't matter what we do to her as long as it is painful enough to pull her mind away from her aching pussy. Of course we're going to come back to vibrate her until she almost passes out, but we're going to wait until she is completely broken and exhausted before we give her that kind of reward.

Duration: 44:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7284kbps
Audio: 109kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 2.3 GB
Download Winnie the Hun Part 2 Ready for Copy HD
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

BDSM video (196)

Postby javuploader » 14 Feb 2015, 00:47

Master White on sub Lola

Release Year: 2014
Genres: BDSM, Speculum Play, Anal, Fingering, Spanking, Flagellation
Video language: English

Lola arrives and is greeted outside with a dungeon contract to sign. Her red hair and student uniform already have your heart racing and she hasn't even stepped inside yet. They establish the safe word as �red� and Lola repeats it back to confirm she understands it. Then it�s time for class to begin! Lola at her desk learns the right way to address her new Master and the bright red hand-prints on her ass show how serious he is about making a lasting impression on her psyche. The anal speculum creampie cumshot he rewards her with is enough of a seal of approval to bring her back again!

Duration: 29:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7812kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB
Download Master White on sub Lola
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

BDSM video (197)

Postby javuploader » 14 Feb 2015, 01:17

Hot Punishing Cindy

Year: 2014
Genre: Extreme BDSM, Bondage, Toys, Fisting
Starring: A Lot of cool babys
Time: 34 min.
Description: Mandy Bright is a schoolgirl who finally graduates, and she's promised herself a graduation present: the beautiful Cindy Hope. Mandy has always been jealous at Cindy for being the most beautiful girl is school that all the guys want to fuck. Well now she's getting even! She is punishing Cindy in various ways until she finally decides it's time to get the big black strap on cock. She fucks poor Cindy with the gigantic dildo until she can't take any more...

Video:FullHD. AVC, 1920x1080 , 5857kbps, 25.000fps
Audio : WMA2, 150kbps, 44.1 KHz, 2 channels

File size: 1.4 GB
Download Hot Punishing Cindy
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

BDSM video (198)

Postby javuploader » 14 Feb 2015, 01:48

Kardiac Bonds

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

Kay Kardia looks like she could use some fun. Something about her just screams, �tie me up, fuck me up, and make me cum.� We've never let an invitation like that go unanswered, and damned if we're going to start now. We'll even take it a step further and really blow her mind.

Orgasms are always better after a little bit of pain. Pretty much every girl agrees on that. But we've got something that so few even try. We hang this hot piece of ass upside down like she is a piece of meat and start going to town on her pierced clit with a strong little vibrator.

She finishes fast, but we don't. A few orgasms are never the end when it comes to this kind of party. We want to see her scream and cream a few more times so there is going to be a hell of whipping in her future. Her pussy is literally glistening it is so wet. And like we said. We don't let any invitation go unanswered.

Duration: 36:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6759kbps
Audio: 105kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 1.8 GB
Download Kardiac Bonds
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

BDSM video (199)

Postby javuploader » 14 Feb 2015, 02:18

Seriousmalebondage - Top Of The Bucket List 2015

Studio: Seriousmalebondage

This scene recreates a hot video which we shot years ago. A dude is fully encased in latex, chained down spread-eagled to our bondage table, and then left to experience his helpless predicament. The real turn-on to this scene is the intense spread-eagle bondage and the heavy rubber anatomical hood with no eyes or mouth openings which he is wearing. The rubber seems to mold to the contours of his face. In his mind�s eye this dude is exactly where he wants to be. This scene was at the top of his bucket list and many would agree with that. A special thanks to our friend Rank who brought this all together.

Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 13:10
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 14567kbps
Audio: 160kbps

Image Image
Image Image

Download Seriousmalebondage - Top Of The Bucket List 2015
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

BDSM video (2)

Postby javuploader » 14 Feb 2015, 02:51

The Milgram Experiment HD

Genres: punish bondage slave bdsm dominate submission latex spanking bound dominatrix whip

We made a real experiment based on Stanley Milgram�s works at Yale University in 1961. Four female volunteers (outsiders) were tested how cruel they are, how far they go, when their task is to punish other girls (our spankee models). The ousiders were not aware of the real point of this experiment, they thought that we were scientists, and they were testing how punishment affects learning. This video is our longest running release so far, almost 2 hours long, with a total of 307 strokes of different instruments!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:58:49
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps
Audio: 429kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 4.6 GB
Download The Milgram Experiment HD
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

BDSM video (20)

Postby javuploader » 14 Feb 2015, 03:20

Specula - Surgery Outfit - Orgasm

Studio: Specula

Peehole toy nurse surgery outfit orgasm. First I got one of my favourite buttplugs into my asscunt and for a moment I remember that little giant peehole toy I wanted to play with again. So why waiting? In inserted a nice speculum into my wet cunt, so that I can find my peehole better for some nice vibro fucking games there. The cold steel in my urethra, hmm, good. Perfect, when I turn on the vibrations. Just kinky feelings. I enjoy for a while and then I remember what I wanted to do with my slave with that toy. Kind of a orgasm. The toy in fixed on kind of a little stand, such a magic arm, very very deep in his hard cock. Some clamps for his nipples and I wanted to see the creamy result. Smile. Together with the hitachi wand toy on his cock and some harder clamps on his nipples I must not wait long. Only a bit playing with the clamps and it was over for him. Smile. Just a perfect orgasm with no chance to escape for him. Just a good orgasm job on him. Smile. Have fun and enjoy. Yours kinky surgery slut Ina .

Duration: 15:46
Video: 1440x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 3570kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 434.4 MB
Download Specula - Surgery Outfit - Orgasm
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

BDSM video (200)

Postby javuploader » 14 Feb 2015, 03:50

Ddt-419 - Confinement Chair Trance Schoolgirl. Tsuna Kimura

I definitely enjoy a woman taking control and sitting on my face or even me and getting really evil. I would let a couple of very hot Japanese dominatrix take control of me anyway. These Asian femdom girls indulge in the fetish and literally dominate these men from every angle.

Duration: 2:01:12
Video: 800x450, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2804kbps
Audio: 125kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 2.5 GB
Download Ddt-419 - Confinement Chair Trance Schoolgirl. Tsuna Kimura
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

BDSM video (201)

Postby javuploader » 14 Feb 2015, 04:22

The Sweetest Kiss part one HD

Mira Raine sat on my table and told me that her favorite thing in the world was challenging rope bondage. I give her a quick look and I know she isn't lying. For some girls their favorite part about bondage is getting out of it, but for Mira being bound is the sweetest thing she's ever known.

There are many ways to challenge a bondage slut. My first choice is a brutal hog-tie. Her back is arched, her elbows are pulled together and she can only rest her weight on her hips. I like keeping Mira's tits up in the air so I can whip and clip them.

Next she is face down and ass up, as I tie her into a tight little ball. It keeps her perfectly positioned for caning and has the added benefit of being the most challenging bondage Mira will face all day. It seems simple enough but the way her weight is distributed makes even sitting still and excruciating experience.

It won't be her last for the evening, either. She still has a partial suspension to stand through, some brutal single tailing to face, and she is going to spend a few extremely painful minutes on her knees.

Duration: 45:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7270kbps
Audio: 121kbps

Image Image
Image Image

Download The Sweetest Kiss part one HD
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

BDSM video (202)

Postby javuploader » 14 Feb 2015, 04:54

For the Love of Technology

Genres: All Sex, BDSM, Bondage, Humilation

Amylee is a kinky housewife who wants to spice things up at home with her husband, so she's set up a unique situation with Mistress Irony. Her husband is at home, watching a video feed of the BDSM session in which she begs Mistress Irony for a cock to suck and an orgasm from the hitachi as the harsh dominatrix paddles Amylee's fine ass. After Amylee receives what Mistress Irony thinks is enough punishment, submissive Amylee gets her wish and cums hard with a big fake cock down her throat.

Duration: 11:09
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1951kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 169.7 MB
Download For the Love of Technology
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

BDSM video (203)

Postby javuploader » 14 Feb 2015, 05:24

Oh, Heavenly - WL

Genres: BDSM, Hardcore, Extreme, Bondage, Spanking, Domination

Couples do some odd things to to keep things spicy. He deems it is necessary to be a little bit more �exotic� in order to cleanse her soul - from this point on, the couples� role-playing is taken to the 9th degree as Daisy Duxe is put through rigorous �internally cleansing� techniques. First she is penetrated by the dick-on-a-stick which she seems to enjoy a little too much - followed by having the priest�s cock through the cage bars and down her throat� which of course, she enjoys a little too much as well. So the priest follows up with something a little more painful by holding a candle above her cage� unable to move or escape, the hot wax drips and sizzles on her pristine skin. Her repenting is only just beginning� as she is made to turn around, for some� �repentant prayer on the hands and knees�.

Duration: 15:15
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 227.6 MB
Download Oh, Heavenly - WL
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

BDSM video (204)

Postby javuploader » 14 Feb 2015, 05:56

Kardiac Bonds

Studio: HardTied
Cast: Kay Kardia
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

Kay Kardia looks like she could use some fun. Something about her just screams, �tie me up, fuck me up, and make me cum.� We've never let an invitation like that go unanswered, and damned if we're going to start now. We'll even take it a step further and really blow her mind.
Orgasms are always better after a little bit of pain. Pretty much every girl agrees on that. But we've got something that so few even try. We hang this hot piece of ass upside down like she is a piece of meat and start going to town on her pierced clit with a strong little vibrator.
She finishes fast, but we don't. A few orgasms are never the end when it comes to this kind of party. We want to see her scream and cream a few more times so there is going to be a hell of whipping in her future. Her pussy is literally glistening it is so wet. And like we said. We don't let any invitation go unanswered.

Duration: 36:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6759kbps
Audio: 105kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 1.8 GB
Download Kardiac Bonds
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

BDSM video (205)

Postby javuploader » 14 Feb 2015, 06:28

Mercy West - Shudder

Cast: Shudder
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation

Nipple rings are a give away that a girl is into some hot stuff. No one gets them by accident, least of all girls like Mercy West. For her they are like a beacon, begging us to pay special attention to her tits. We don't take special requests from our girls. They're here to entertain us, not the other way around.

Don't worry, we'll get around to playing with her tits, but we have a few fun things in store for her first. O.T. tapes some bottle caps to her feet, for instance. If that sounds odd, wait til you see how she tries to walk.

When we move the torture from her feet to her ass she turns into a sobbing mess. Something about the sharp sting of the whip really gets her going. You'd think that she was about to blow out from the pain but when OT puts her into the cage and spreads her legs he finds a little surprise. Mercy is dripping wet from the pain.

Duration: 48:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7288kbps
Audio: 111kbps

Image Image
Image Image

Download Mercy West - Shudder
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

BDSM video (206)

Postby javuploader » 14 Feb 2015, 06:58

Girlfriend

Poor Jewell has been kidnapped by an unbalanced man who her to be his girlfriend! This dangerous guy (played by Bryan) figures that kidnapping a girl and keeping her bound and gagged in his dungeon is a good way to avoid the usual ups and downs of a normal relationship.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:14:01
Video: 704x480, DivX 5, 2431kbps

Image Image
Image Image

Download Girlfriend
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information