Collection of BDSM video from all over the world, Hard fuck

For files in the directory with links to file monster

BDSM, Bondage (125)

Postby javuploader » 12 Mar 2015, 07:32

nipple slave Hirosaki Ryoko

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Bondage, Bdsm
Video language: English

Japanese young slave Hirosaki Ryoko, extreme bondage and humilation. Enjoy!

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:49:05
Video: 800x450, AVC (H.264), 1463kbps
Audio: 125kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 1.2 GB
Download nipple slave Hirosaki Ryoko
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

BDSM, Bondage (126)

Postby javuploader » 12 Mar 2015, 08:18

kinkyalterpic - Clit Licker

Studio: kinkyalterpic

Metal cuffs, fetish boots, super tight latex, a Bundeswehr gas mask, electro stimulation powered by the PES box connected directly to my pussy lips and to top it all off - a clit licking device to make me orgasm without mercy. Watch the video and see for yourself all the things my Master does with me!

Format: MPEG
Duration: 18:00
Video: 720x576, MPEG-2
Audio: 218kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 453.1 MB
Download kinkyalterpic - Clit Licker
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

BDSM, Bondage (127)

Postby javuploader » 12 Mar 2015, 09:04

Brat Training: It's Not About You

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Penny Barber

It's funny that Penny Barber thinks she is hot shit. She calls herself a MILF and prides herself on being a bratty little cunt that never breaks. She loves bondage. She loves discipline. She can't get enough of either, so most doms don't have what it takes to put her in her place. We can almost understand why. Penny is nothing if not hot. She's got great tits, a rocking ass, and you can tell from looking at her that she has the kind of holes you want to dive right into. Most doms would consider themselves lucky to get their hands on a woman like this.
Well, Jack Hammer isn't like most doms. This isn't about Penny for him, and the sooner she learns that the better off she will be. She has herself convinced that if she can keep her sassy attitude it means that she is in control. Well, if that's the case, what does it mean when she is crying so hard her make up is running down her face?
This isn't the end for her, either. You see, InfernalRestraints is all about metal bondage, devious devices and tough corporal punishment. We're taking her over to to give her a dose of something a little bit different. Rain DeGrey is anxiously awaiting her arrival with a fist full of rope and nothing but the worst intentions.

Duration: 57:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 108kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 1.1 GB
Download Brat Training: It's Not About You
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

BDSM, Bondage (128)

Postby javuploader » 12 Mar 2015, 09:50

Devonshire Production - BDV-83

Busty nurse guy kidnaps and takes her to the basement, where it binds, hangs and uses other methods of bdsm.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:11:42
Video: 512x384, DivX 5, 759kbps
Audio: 54kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 432.7 MB
Download Devonshire Production - BDV-83
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

BDSM, Bondage (148)

Postby javuploader » 13 Mar 2015, 02:40

HdT Dec 17, 2014 - Marley Blaze

Genres: BDSM, Nipple Clamps, Orgasm, Pussy Hook, Pussy Whipping, Ring Gag, Rope Bondage, Rope Gag, Single Tail, Thigh Caning, Whip

Lots of women just fall apart once they've had a few orgasms. Marley Blaze would love to be able to just relax after feeling the release of climax, but there are a few problems with that plan.

First, and foremost, Jack Hammer has no intention of letting her relax, even before she's cum. If she wants to get off she is going to have to do it while he is whipping her, caning her, flogging her, or otherwise trying to make her miserable. If the vibration is enough to satisfy her through the pain then so be it, but there's no way he's going to make it easy for her.

And then there is her bondage. It isn't just her arms and legs that are trussed up. She has bigger problems than that. The rope around her neck presents a special kind of challenge. As soon as she has experienced that explosive ecstasy all she wants to do is melt into the ropes. Unfortunately there is one around her neck making sure that that isn't possible. If she sags into it too much she is going to have some serious trouble breathing.

Duration: 45:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6759kbps
Audio: 103kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 2.2 GB
Download HdT Dec 17, 2014 - Marley Blaze
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

BDSM, Bondage (149)

Postby javuploader » 13 Mar 2015, 03:27

kinkyalterpic - Sybil's Toy

Good Lesbian Bondage and Bdsm. Slave Girls get bound tight by their pervert and sadistic mistress and have to suffer all kinds of abuse and humilliation.

Duration: 14:41

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 329.9 MB
Download kinkyalterpic - Sybil's Toy
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

BDSM, Bondage (15)

Postby javuploader » 13 Mar 2015, 04:13

Devonshire Production - DP-12

In this video master binds its model of ropes, also present a scene of mummification and hanging.

Duration: 1:53:17
Video: 352x288, XviD, 926kbps
Audio: 125kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 878.2 MB
Download Devonshire Production - DP-12
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

BDSM, Bondage (150)

Postby javuploader » 13 Mar 2015, 04:59

HT - Fresh Meat - Tegan Mohr - Mar 13, 2013

Cast: Tegan Mohr
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination

Tegan Mohr thinks she is hot shit. She wants to sit there and pretend like she is too good to wait around for the likes of PD. Instead of waiting patiently she wants to text her friends with her complaints.

She is here because PD has been looking for some fresh meat and this pretty young thing fits the bill. He is going to strip her down inside his apartment, but it is the wide open space of his personal dungeon where she is going to find out exactly what kind of torment he has in store for her.

Worse, he is not the only one lurking about looking to have his way with poor Tegan. Elise Graves is on hand, too, and when she finds Tegan tied up and vulnerable she is going to want to have some fun with her, too. Her version of fun involves taking a defenseless, naked young woman, fucking her holes and making her suffer, all while relentlessly vibrating her clit.

She takes mixed messages to a whole new level, with intense orgasms to go along with the pain and humiliation.

Duration: 1:00:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7302kbps
Audio: 127kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 3.3 GB
Download HT - Fresh Meat - Tegan Mohr - Mar 13, 2013
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

BDSM, Bondage (151)

Postby javuploader » 13 Mar 2015, 05:44

Marley Blaze HT

Lots of women just fall apart once they've had a few orgasms. Marley Blaze would love to be able to just relax after feeling the release of climax, but there are a few problems with that plan.

Duration: 45:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6759kbps
Audio: 103kbps

Image Image
Image Image

Download Marley Blaze HT
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

BDSM, Bondage (153)

Postby javuploader » 13 Mar 2015, 07:19

TopGrl - May 20, 2014 - I Choose You - Hazel Hypnotic - Elise Graves

Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Hazel Hypnotic, Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Rope Bondage, Rough lesbian sex, Humilation, spanking, electrostimulation, torture

I love Hazel's suffering. Hazel gets it. She agrees that bondage is hilarious. Suffering is soothing. Pain is pleasure. When Hazel reaches the "oh shit" zone, she transitions from squeals to knowing laughter. It's then that she realizes her situation is fucked up. She gets the humor. The pure ridiculousness of this picture becomes clear to her: A girl in bondage hanging by her ankles with a taped up face and exposed ass and breasts. She is fucked. And she knows it. And she loves it. I like those who see the comedy. Life is hilarious. And there is no reason to not indulge in it further. Hazel knows this and lives by this. She laughs when she's hurt. She cries when she orgasms. She gets it. I choose Hazel first, because I love the way she suffers. Its not a particular action she makes, or the many sounds she sings. It's her ability to see her tied-up self clearly. Whether she yelps or growls, Hazel means what she says when she's suffering. When in bondage, Hazel can see her situation for what it is - untainted by any filter. With this clarity, she is confidant she can handle anything that comes her way. Most people can't see that, but she can. I love Hazel's suffering. I love the ways in which she suffers. All her ways. She gets it. I choose her first.

Duration: 43:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6748kbps
Audio: 126kbps

Image Image
Image Image

Download TopGrl - May 20, 2014 - I Choose You - Hazel Hypnotic - Elise Graves
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

BDSM, Bondage (154)

Postby javuploader » 13 Mar 2015, 08:05

HT - Houdini Trapped - Tracey Sweet - Apr 3, 2013

Cast: Tracey Sweet

Tracy Sweet came to me and told me she loved tight bondage. Why the hell would I waste any time before taking advantage of that? When a 20-year old, hot and horny blonde walks through the door and tells you she gets off on being helpless you just go to work.

I strip her down and tie her up as quickly as possible. Little did I know that she enjoys trying to escape as much as she does the feeling of being restricted.

I could call any of the half dozen positions I bind her in my favorite part. Or how all of the screaming and moaning she does sounds so much better muffled by all of the different gags I use. But really, just watching her frustration as she tries to do even the simplest things, like keeping the hair out of her face, accentuates perfectly how little freedom she has.

These knots are tight enough to keep Houdini trapped. Tracy doesn't stand a chance.

Duration: 1:07:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7294kbps
Audio: 107kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 3.7 GB
Download HT - Houdini Trapped - Tracey Sweet - Apr 3, 2013
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

BDSM, Bondage (155)

Postby javuploader » 13 Mar 2015, 08:50

Very interesting new hogtie for sexy Brunette

Hot Brunette girl with naked breast in black leggings and big man in white t-shirt. Her tits and nipples excited. Black gag in her mouth. Professional Bondage.

Duration: 29:42
Video: 1920x1080, DivX 4, 7613kbps
Audio: 312kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 1.7 GB
Download Very interesting new hogtie for sexy Brunette
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

BDSM, Bondage (156)

Postby javuploader » 13 Mar 2015, 09:38

HT - Presenting Veruca James - Veruca James - Oct 2, 2013

Cast: Veruca James

Veruca James receives an introduction to rope bondage and submission.

After being trained in slave positions, ordered to do a strip tease followed by an inspection, she is hogtied, ball gagged, whipped and compelled to orgasm over and over on a wooden horse after having her pussy whipped and flogged and her nipples clamped.

Duration: 1:03:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7301kbps
Audio: 101kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 3.5 GB
Download HT - Presenting Veruca James - Veruca James - Oct 2, 2013
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

BDSM, Bondage (157)

Postby javuploader » 13 Mar 2015, 10:23

kinkyalterpic - Sybil's Maid

Fully outfitted in her red latex suit and mask, Latex Lucy relaxes with her friend Frank M., with Katia Dé Lys acting as their serving girl in beige head-to-toe latex. Katia stands ready with Frank's daily whiskey whenever he wants it. After Lucy presents him with his drink, he's eager to take her on, enjoying her spirited cocksucking while he fingers her pussy through the hole in her suit. After fucking Lucy doggie style, he calls over Katia so he can fondle her fanny through the latex. He kisses Katia while Lucy blows him, then he fucks Lucy while Katia stands by closely to observe. Finally Frank is in the mood for even more kinkiness, so Lucy b...

Duration: 16:57

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 407.3 MB
Download kinkyalterpic - Sybil's Maid
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

BDSM, Bondage (158)

Postby javuploader » 13 Mar 2015, 11:09

Bound Innocent Virgin 2 Brianna

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination

Extreme bondage, all the time. Hog-tied S&M virgins! Pussy & nipple torment! Bathroom bondage!
Extreme pain & mind-blowing submission-at hands of Master

Duration: 58:33
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1527kbps
Audio: 128kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 712.2 MB
Download Bound Innocent Virgin 2 Brianna
javuploader
VIP
VIP