Big Gay Collection

All threads with bad content or violations of rules.

Zdenek vs Zdeno

Postby Loveen » 03 Jul 2014, 07:58

Anthony, having the fat, uncut cock obsession that he does, swallowed Ben's cock like it was his last meal. He not only swallowed Big Ben's huge cock with his mouth,but backed up on it and gave himself one of the roughest and most amazing I've ever seen. And Ben didn't hesitate to try and break Anthony in half. And everyone lived happily ever after.

Format: mp4
Duration: 35:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2499kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 678.1 MB

Loveen

30 Loads of Facials - The Sequel - Episode Two

Postby Loveen » 03 Jul 2014, 07:59

Not that you'd ever really expect anything else of our boys, but if anything Dunn and Laarson are even more desperate than the average Czech lad and as such you'll find they're taking turns to suck cock even quicker than you might anticipate. Speed, it would seem, is the most important factor of the day, and as such it then shouldn't surprise you that Laarson is soon grinding his slim, lithe body down onto Dunn's achingly gorgeous.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 13:31
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V7, 3369kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 261.0 MB

Loveen

Postby Loveen » 04 Jul 2014, 06:08

Genre: Voyeur, Panty, Upskirt, Satin, Silk, Uniform, Lingerie, Stockings, Garter Belts, Pantyhose, Nylon, Secretary, Boobs, Fetish, Tease, Solo
Studio: Glamose

Description: I am going to go on record as saying that Panty Amateur just might be the best panty site out there. Wait a second! Don't get your panties in a bunch (pun intended)! Before you tell me how wrong I am, let me tell you about it first and then see if you agree.
I should start off by saying that this is a site from the UK. The fact that it features British babes earns it a few extra points from me, because I'm a sucker for a chick with an accent. Also, there's no denying that it's hot to watch a British beauty pull off her skirt while referring to her underwear as her knickers. That's exactly the kind of stuff you get on PantyAmateur.

Number of rollers: 366 clips in HD1080p
Size: 92.98 GB

All Screen: http://picstate.com/browse/lifox/665_9AwEm<hr />
Download:
Loveen

Previous

Return to Trash